George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney finished shooting in Berlin EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney finished shooting in Berlin EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney finished shooting in Berlin EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney finished shooting in Berlin EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney finished shooting in Berlin EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney finished shooting in Berlin EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney finished shooting in Berlin EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney finished shooting in Berlin EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney finished shooting in Berlin EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney finished shooting in Berlin

+8
it's me
theminis
Joanna
melbert
silly girl
Mazy
Nicky80
12 posters

Go down

George Clooney finished shooting in Berlin Empty George Clooney finished shooting in Berlin

Post by . Sat 22 Jun 2013, 19:23

George Clooney finished shooting in Berlin

Eight months turned George Clooney (52) in Berlin "The Monuments Men." On Friday, the last flag fell.
"Do you do a lot of sports," asked the waiter Dang Clooney (L) and Nguyen Si at the restaurant in this snapshot
karadshow media / private Image 1 of 6
Previous photo (left arrow key) "Do you do a lot of sports," asked the waiter Dang Clooney (L) and Nguyen Si at the restaurant in this snapshot image Next (right arrow key)
Click here to view this location on Google Maps Click Here to activate street view Click here to view the image
Somehow, he was far from our city to the Brandenburg Gate! Eight months turned George Clooney (52) in Berlin "The Monuments Men". Bye-bye, George - On Friday, the last flag fell!

Across town, the popular Hollywood star has left its mark. Whether in Kreuzberg, Charlottenburg or Mitte. After the end of shooting in Clärchens Ballhaus, Paris Bar or in the Renaissance Theatre George particularly liked was attracted by its neighborhood, where he had checked into the Soho House in Sandtorstrasse. Culinary he allowed himself to indulge in the hottest restaurants in town, so George could easily bring out a gourmet guide. So it was often like the Japanese restaurant Dudu, the Kuchi in the gypsum road he particularly liked the Yaki skewers. Fish and salad dishes he chose the Grill Royal, where he was a guest even paid the bill. And the Bocca di Bacco he left Tuesday with the words: "See you again soon." Yes, please!

Papaya salad, summer rolls and ginger served up Dang Khoa (28 Mr. Clooney in the restaurant Si An in Prenzlauer Berg - and was not sacked in the question for a photo, "He even took really long time. Because my colleague and I were so excited, it did not work right away. For Clooney no problem. He has no airs and graces. "

Props as souvenirs for the Paris Bar

"This newspaper has Clooney forgotten here the shoot," says achkan Coisel (33) of the Paris Bar and is pleased with the "Le Figaro" prop as a souvenir. Clooney turned in to the restaurant for a day in April, starring Cate Blanchett (44). "Chewing gum was cool Clooney. Like a true Texan, "the restaurateur says. He quickly realized that the superstar is also just a regular guy: "He's a lot smaller than I thought."

Autograph for Bocca di Bacco

Not only a dedication in the book he left behind at Bocca di Bacco during the Berlinale 2011, "when Clooney is in town, Table 23 is kept free for him," said Maître Giovanni Del Vecchio. Clooney's favorite wine: a Barolo from Piedmont (up to 300 EUR)

Snapshot in restaurant Si An

"Do you do a lot of sports," asked the waiter Dang Clooney (L) and Nguyen Si at the restaurant in this snapshot. An unforgettable compliment the "Sexiest Man Alive"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney finished shooting in Berlin Empty Re: George Clooney finished shooting in Berlin

Post by . Sat 22 Jun 2013, 19:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney finished shooting in Berlin Empty Re: George Clooney finished shooting in Berlin

Post by . Sat 22 Jun 2013, 19:29

girls mustache are gone cheers

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 22 Jun 2013, 19:41

lux wrote:girls mustache are gone cheers

Yeah finally. thanks for the artical. Oh now it is all over. It was so much fun to see all those pics. Wonder if he left Berlin already?
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 22 Jun 2013, 19:48

Thank you so much Lux wonder where from here or finished?

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 22 Jun 2013, 19:49

Do we know that this is a new pic? Maybe it is an old one???
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 22 Jun 2013, 19:56

Funny thinsg with the translation. Let me correct something:

"Do you do a lot of sports," asked the waiter Dang Clooney (L) and Nguyen Si at the restaurant in this snapshot. An unforgettable compliment the "Sexiest Man Alive"

In the German artical it says that George asked the waiter if he would do lot's of sport. Not sure if that was clear when you read the english translation.

Also:

Somehow, he was far from our city to the Brandenburg Gate! Eight months turned George Clooney (52) in Berlin "The Monuments Men".

In German was written: after eight month filming he belonged to our city like the Brandenburger Gate .

thought to point that out LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 22 Jun 2013, 20:05

Thanks Nicky that does help, I don't get it all with the translations sometime.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 22 Jun 2013, 20:07

Mazy wrote:Thanks Nicky that does help, I don't get it all with the translations sometime.

Zen

Welcome
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 22 Jun 2013, 20:11

I was just coming to post...thanks for the translations.  I am not sure that is new photo...but it is nice to see him without the mustache...

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 22 Jun 2013, 20:16

So if it's true and on Friday they finsihed filming he might leave Berlin today or tomorrow. He doens't has to be in Berlin to finsih editing right?

So hopefully we will get new pics soon   cheers  We need to watch it now  Suspect
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sat 22 Jun 2013, 20:18

I just reposted the ad for more extras on the
"Monuments Men" thread in GC film thread. Maybe I understood it wrong?

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 22 Jun 2013, 20:43

I replied to it what I understand when reading it. Not sure if it's really for the MM. I think it is a different thing but just looking for someone who looks like GC that's why his name is mentioned. But maybe it is for MM it is not clear it only says it is for an "Image Fim shoot"
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 22 Jun 2013, 20:51

Question, I heard or read somewhere when they finish filming that they normally do a party to celebrate the end with all crew and cast (maybe not all the cast). Do you think this could happen right now in Berlin? Am I missing a party?   Shocked
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 22 Jun 2013, 20:54

I think that's an old picture.  But, thanks for the article.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 22 Jun 2013, 22:17

Nicky80 wrote:Question, I heard or read somewhere when they finish filming that they normally do a party to celebrate the end with all crew and cast (maybe not all the cast). Do you think this could happen right now in Berlin? Am I missing a party?   Shocked

Yes of course......I can hear it from here. Lol

Go quick...Go.....jkg
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 22 Jun 2013, 23:00

Run for the hills        Gotta dash 

LOL, bye bye ...
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 23 Jun 2013, 00:28

Nicky don't forget the pictures!!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 23 Jun 2013, 00:55

lux wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Old one
to me
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by erik23 Sun 23 Jun 2013, 01:00

is an old, do not you hear of anything

erik23
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 23 Jun 2013, 07:09

To me this is an older pic because of the jacket. And I believe it was when doing the first location searches. Early in the fall last year. Why he doesn't have a moustache there. But I think its being used to indicate his face is without moustache and where he is partying, maybe. I seem to remember this fro first few location scouting photos.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 23 Jun 2013, 08:20

yes, you are right it is an old photo. This photo had already been published in December 2012: 

His mustache probably are still in place. Perhaps even the entire news is false.
Sorry

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Sun 23 Jun 2013, 09:03

lux wrote:yes, you are right it is an old photo. This photo had already been published in December 2012: 

His mustache probably are still in place. Perhaps even the entire news is false.
Sorry
You are good Lux, I knew one of you would come up with it, the pic looked familiar but I could not remember Thanks.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 23 Jun 2013, 11:06

lux wrote:yes, you are right it is an old photo. This photo had already been published in December 2012: 

Sorry

Yes I was thinking the same maybe it is all not true. Why would only write the local news paper that it is over and no source was mentioned. I mean how do they know? Maybe we see tomorrow new pics from a film set or it is just hard to believe that it is really over   Razz   Oh well
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 23 Jun 2013, 23:01

They would know when equipment starts being packed from the dif locations, even if they can't get pics of it. Will prolly be played out quickly once its all done. And yes, maybe they could have been editing all a long, to shorten the time needed to edit it completely.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 24 Jun 2013, 08:48

Ladies, look what I just found. Billd Murray was celebrating on Saturday evening in one of the russian restaurants in Berlin. In the Artical they say as well as it was the last visit because the filming is over. But maybe the newspaper is just guessing. Why should Bill murray still be there on Saturday evening when everything finshed on Friday. scratch  MMMMhhh

I like the last sentance he promised Very Happy (Funny picture by the way in the link)

Party in Prenzlauer Berg
A Hollywood Star dances through Berlin - Hollywood Tango

Who will dance through Berlin?

The Hollywood star takes a girlfriend in his arms, danced with her ​​a "Street Tango"

23.06.2013 - 22:39 clock
LARA WASHINGTON CHRISTIAN and Lohse (photos) Berlin - Small dance in a warm summer night complacent?

Bill Murray (62) celebrated on Saturday evening in the restaurant "Pasternak", with two of his sons and five German friends.

HERE IS DANCING ON HOLLYWOOD STAR BY PRENZLAUERBERG.

Murray was often a guest in the Russian restaurant, this time it was the farewell. Because after eight months of filming are from 'Monuments Man "ended.

Director Marina told BILD: "They ordered the whole map of all genres, also black caviar tasted each other, drank vodka." On the Murray bill: Pancake Variations (19 euros), solyanka (5.90 euros), Wareniki (11 euros), shashlik (25 euros), beef stroganoff (15 euros) ...

The Hollywood star posed for photos with fans, fooled around, picked up a woman at the next table in the arm.

With a German friend of his table, he even danced on the pavement in front of the restaurant. Tango a la Hollywood ...

Pregnant employee and boss of the shop whispered secrets in her tubby belly. "He gave me tips on education. He has six children, yes. "

The entire bill was 350 euros. Tip? "Normally he always tips. That evening he forgot it, "says Marina.

But Bill Murray promised: "Next time I come back with George Clooney."
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 24 Jun 2013, 11:22

Maybe, bill wanted to visit the restaurant one last time. Not everyone has to leave the country because the filming is over. I would think George and Grant have left to edit the film.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 24 Jun 2013, 13:04

Eight months?!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 24 Jun 2013, 13:47

It's Me, they are probably including the times that George and Grant were over there scouting locations and maybe doing some outside shoots.  Either that, or they can't count!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 24 Jun 2013, 15:41

Oh.... Probably! 
 Thanks Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 27 Jun 2013, 10:36

Just realised I should have posted it here instead in "Where is George". Sorry

the Artical is from today and it is written that george left today.

Finished filming
George Clooney leaves Berlin
last updated: 27.06.2013 - 10:28 Potsdam / Berlin (RPO). Oscar-peen George Clooney (52) has his film footage for "The Monuments Men" in the box and leaves Berlin. Studio Babelsberg - co-producer of the strip - only turns off some visual effects, such as spokesman Eike Wolf said.

There will be filming this Friday and again from Görlitz in Saxony. "Some extras will also go through the picture - but the shooting is without a director and actor," Wolf said.
While colleagues like Matt Damon (42) and Bill Murray (62) had already departed, Clooney was still there until Thursday in Berlin. The Hollywood star had taken over the lead role in the film and the director.
The story of the strip plays at the end of World War II and tells of the search for significant art treasures in the fight against time.
The U.S. launch is scheduled for the 18th Planned in December, in theaters Clooney's work should come in January.

Here another artical

Clooney finished filming, leaving Berlin

Potsdam / Berlin (dpa / bb) - Oscar-peen George Clooney (52) has his film footage for "The Monuments Men" in the box and leaves Berlin. Studio Babelsberg - co-producer of the strip - only turns off some visual effects, such as spokesman Eike Wolf said. There is this Friday and again from Görlitz in Saxony, where historic buildings are included in the Upper Market for background images in the film. "Some extras will also go through the picture - but the shooting is without a director and actor," Wolf said.
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Thu 27 Jun 2013, 22:50

George Clooney leaves Berlin after completing the filming of "The monuments men"

lainformacion.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thursday, 27/06/13 - 11:59
[0]

Berlin, June 27 (EFE). - Actor and director George Clooney has ended in Berlin filming his new movie, "The monuments men", and leaves the capital today after three months of work in Germany

Berlin, June 27 (EFE). - Actor and director George Clooney has ended in Berlin filming his new movie, "The monuments men", and leaves the capital today after three months of work in Germany

The director, who stars in the film along with other Hollywood stars like Matt Damon or Bill Murray, moved to Berlin in March to shoot in different locations of the country which will be his first production after winning, as a producer, the Academy Award best film in February with "Argo".

Berlin Babelsberg Studios near the capital, the town of Goslar (central Germany) and the Harz Mountains have receded during the months of filming in the years of World War II to recreate the true story of seven men who have done impossible to recover works of art stolen by the Nazi army.

There are still some scenes to record visual effects that no director will roll the main actors.

The film, based on the book of the writers Robert M. Edsel and Bret Witter, tells the story of the battalion to which U.S. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt entrusted venture in Germany to retrieve artwork stolen by the Nazi army and returned to their owners.

With the artistic pieces confined behind enemy lines and German army orders to destroy everything in when the Third Reich fall, the task appears complicated.

However, the seven men who formed the battalion, called "The monuments men", risk their lives in a race against time to protect and safeguard the greatest achievements of mankind.

(Reuters)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

George Clooney abandona Berlín tras concluir el rodaje de "The monuments men"

lainformacion.com

jueves, 27/06/13 - 11:59
[ 0 ]

Berlín, 27 jun (EFE).- El actor y director George Clooney ha terminado en Berlín el rodaje de su nueva película, "The monuments men", y abandona hoy la capital después de tres meses de trabajo en Alemania

Berlín, 27 jun (EFE).- El actor y director George Clooney ha terminado en Berlín el rodaje de su nueva película, "The monuments men", y abandona hoy la capital después de tres meses de trabajo en Alemania

El director, que protagoniza la cinta junto a otras estrellas de Hollywood como Matt Damon o Bill Murray, se mudó a Berlín el pasado marzo para rodar en diversas localizaciones del país la que será su primera producción tras ganar, como productor, el Oscar a la mejor película el pasado febrero con "Argo".

Berlín, los estudios Babelsberg cercanos a la capital, la localidad de Goslar (centro de Alemania) y la cordillera del Harz han retrocedido durante los meses de rodaje a los años de la II Guerra Mundial para recrear la historia real de siete hombres que hicieron lo imposible por recuperar las obras de arte sustraídas por el ejército nazi.

Todavía quedan por grabar algunas escenas de efectos visuales que se rodarán sin director y sin los actores principales.

La película, basada en el libro de los escritores Robert M. Edsel y Bret Witter, narra la historia del batallón al que el presidente estadounidense Franklin Delano Roosevelt encomienda adentrarse en Alemania para recuperar las obras de arte sustraídas por el ejército nazi y devolverlas a sus propietarios.

Con las piezas artísticas confinadas detrás de las líneas enemigas y las órdenes del ejército alemán de destruirlo todo en cuando el III Reich caiga, la tarea se presenta complicada.

Sin embargo, los siete hombres que forman este batallón, denominado "The monuments men", arriesgarán sus vidas en una carrera a contrarreloj para proteger y salvaguardar los mayores logros de la Humanidad.

(Agencia EFE)
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 27 Jun 2013, 23:38

I could have posted some of these yesterday but I thought you had said not to post any more that they were all the same. CRS I must be losing it.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 28 Jun 2013, 00:09

Bye-bye, George Clooney
The best scenes and secrets of his Berlin-6 months

Mid - Honestly, We will miss him! Hollywood star George Clooney (52) Berlin yesterday said "bye-bye".
At 10.30 clock he was bringing from Soho House to the Sandtorstrasse to Schönefeld Airport. There already waited a private plane. His goal: the Lake Como in Italy. He has an estate.
Goodbye, George! Since January Clooney turned the war drama " The Monuments Men "in and around Berlin.
IMAGE shows the most beautiful scenes and reveals the greatest mysteries.
● Clooney lived after diet. In his specially prepared menu there was only lettuce (eg, shrimp, chili coriander or spinach, endive, apple and mint) or lean (chicken breast with vegetables or sea bass with green salsa).
● He wanted a fresh fruit basket in his hotel room every day.
● Favourite food: roasted nuts from the organic market.
● Favorite Drink: Gin and Tonic.
● He had his own treadmill in his room and went up in the morning (mostly from 7 clock) jogging regularly.
● He ordered to free weekends a private masseuse to his room.
● Clooney while his dog "Einstein" in Berlin. During the filming of his assistant led the animal walk.
● At night he looked like at football games from the States. If his favorite team lost, his mood was bad.
Now Clooney is gone. We are looking forward to the reunion!

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 28 Jun 2013, 00:16

silly girl wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bye-bye, George Clooney

Mid - Honestly, We will miss him! Hollywood star George Clooney (52) Berlin yesterday said "bye-bye".
At 10.30 clock he was bringing from Soho House to the Sandtorstrasse to Schönefeld Airport. There already waited a private plane. His goal: the Lake Como in Italy. He has an estate.
Goodbye, George! Since January Clooney turned the war drama " The Monuments Men "in and around Berlin.
● Clooney lived after diet. In his specially prepared menu there was only lettuce (eg, shrimp, chili coriander or spinach, endive, apple and mint) or lean (chicken breast with vegetables or sea bass with green salsa).
● He had his own treadmill in his room and went up in the morning (mostly from 7 clock) jogging regularly.
● Clooney while his dog "Einstein" in Berlin. During the filming of his assistant led the animal walk.
● At night he looked like at football games from the States. If his favorite team lost, his mood was bad.

Gin and Tonic, that wont sit well with Casamigos
Personal masseuse, now how do I get that job, what am I saying, it would be a pleasure, not a job!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 28 Jun 2013, 00:38

Who said that?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 28 Jun 2013, 00:39

who said what
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 28 Jun 2013, 00:41

But real o gossip?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Fri 28 Jun 2013, 00:49

oh joy another war movie wraps.....

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 28 Jun 2013, 00:52

Don't know if its real or gossip but thought Id comment anyway.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 28 Jun 2013, 01:08

Thanks SG that is a very nice article. George seems to always be gracious. He worked so hard he need to have a massage on weekends God Bless him.

VeryVera it is said to say that we do have terrible wars, we all hate that. But this movie is not fighting for the sake of fighting. He is to honor those that risked their lives to save the Art which is the Heritage of many. Those items could never be replaced and would be a lose felt forever. We need people like George to show us that something good can come out of a horrific time in history. This is just my opinion but don't be upset about it please.

Zen
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 28 Jun 2013, 01:10

I agree with you Mazy, its an excellent story that needs to be told.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Fri 28 Jun 2013, 01:13

I'm skipping it sorry... I may see Gravity though

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 28 Jun 2013, 17:57

silly girl wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bye-bye, George Clooney

Thanks silly girl. Did George always ate that healthy or has this to do something with SK diet? Just thinking????
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 28 Jun 2013, 18:02

it's me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But real o gossip?

Well, guess most things are true.

Fruitbasket you always get in every hotel Very Happy 

Favourite Drink: Gin Tonik...guess so

Treadmill: yes, there was an artical that the treadmill in his Suite at Claridges was sent to another hotel in the country side where he stayed.

Einstein: YES

Private Masseuse affraid......Well don't want to comment on that Razz 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down