George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Whoa! Stacy Keibler's Eye Makeup Is Insanely Gorgeous EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Whoa! Stacy Keibler's Eye Makeup Is Insanely Gorgeous EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Whoa! Stacy Keibler's Eye Makeup Is Insanely Gorgeous EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Whoa! Stacy Keibler's Eye Makeup Is Insanely Gorgeous EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Whoa! Stacy Keibler's Eye Makeup Is Insanely Gorgeous EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Whoa! Stacy Keibler's Eye Makeup Is Insanely Gorgeous EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Whoa! Stacy Keibler's Eye Makeup Is Insanely Gorgeous EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Whoa! Stacy Keibler's Eye Makeup Is Insanely Gorgeous EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Whoa! Stacy Keibler's Eye Makeup Is Insanely Gorgeous EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Whoa! Stacy Keibler's Eye Makeup Is Insanely Gorgeous

3 posters

Go down

Whoa! Stacy Keibler's Eye Makeup Is Insanely Gorgeous Empty Whoa! Stacy Keibler's Eye Makeup Is Insanely Gorgeous

Post by Mazy Thu 20 Jun 2013, 23:22

Whoa! Stacy Keibler's Eye Makeup Is Insanely Gorgeous Thanks to These 3 Makeup Tricks

by India-Jewel Jackson  
Beauty writer. Bona fide beauty addict. Full-time globe-trotter. Part-time DJ. Skinny leather pants lover. Deep-fried tofu fanatic. Recovering red-lipstick abuser.

No one could ever deny that Stacy Keibler is beautiful (I mean, she does have a crazy-hot figure andGeorge Clooney hanging off her arm, to boot), but when her makeup is on point—like it was at theClinique Dramatically Different party earlier this week—suddenly she becomes can't-possibly-take-my-eyes-off-of-her stunning.
This particular look was all about her big pretty brown peepers—can you guess why they look so amazing?

No? I'll tell you:
1) The shimmery highlight on the inner corners of her eyes draws you right in. Also, her makeup artist didn't use too much shadow (we're looking at you, Ashley Tisdale), and the illuminated champagne color is an amazing complement to her tanned complexion.
2) Her eyeliner and falsies start a little further into her upper lash line, closer toward the middle of the eye. This allows the highlighting shadow to be the focal point of the entire look, which is accentuated with wispy, fluttery lashes that appear incredibly dense at the base, thanks to the thick liner.
3) The shape of her eyebrows is utterly immaculate. They begin in the right place (just at the inner corners of her eyes), are arched in the ideal spot (angled along the outer side of each iris), and taper off at the optimal point (at the outer corners of the eyes).
And there you have it: three simple components that equal truly gorgeous eye makeup. Attention to detail really does make all the difference in the world! (But back to the three tricks—think you'll try them?)
Photo Credits: Getty Images

http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs/girls-in-the-beauty-department/2013/06/whoa-stacy-keiblers-eye-makeup.html

Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Whoa! Stacy Keibler's Eye Makeup Is Insanely Gorgeous Empty Re: Whoa! Stacy Keibler's Eye Makeup Is Insanely Gorgeous

Post by playfuldeb Tue 25 Jun 2013, 22:32

photos of SK's eyes from the article

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Whoa! Stacy Keibler's Eye Makeup Is Insanely Gorgeous Empty Re: Whoa! Stacy Keibler's Eye Makeup Is Insanely Gorgeous

Post by lelacorb Tue 25 Jun 2013, 22:59

I will be a lucky person but I have seen better in fact much better than that above all I have seen far more profound and intelligent eyes even in people who I see walking on the street by chance: Tell me what you have exceptional these eyes and this look?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down