Our latest tweetsTweets by @ClooneysOpenHse
Page 1 of 1 • Share
Whoa! Stacy Keibler's Eye Makeup Is Insanely Gorgeous Thanks to These 3 Makeup Tricks
Beauty writer. Bona fide beauty addict. Full-time globe-trotter. Part-time DJ. Skinny leather pants lover. Deep-fried tofu fanatic. Recovering red-lipstick abuser.
No one could ever deny that Stacy Keibler is beautiful (I mean, she does have a crazy-hot figure andGeorge Clooney hanging off her arm, to boot), but when her makeup is on point—like it was at theClinique Dramatically Different party earlier this week—suddenly she becomes can't-possibly-take-my-eyes-off-of-her stunning.
This particular look was all about her big pretty brown peepers—can you guess why they look so amazing?
No? I'll tell you:
1) The shimmery highlight on the inner corners of her eyes draws you right in. Also, her makeup artist didn't use too much shadow (we're looking at you, Ashley Tisdale), and the illuminated champagne color is an amazing complement to her tanned complexion.
2) Her eyeliner and falsies start a little further into her upper lash line, closer toward the middle of the eye. This allows the highlighting shadow to be the focal point of the entire look, which is accentuated with wispy, fluttery lashes that appear incredibly dense at the base, thanks to the thick liner.
3) The shape of her eyebrows is utterly immaculate. They begin in the right place (just at the inner corners of her eyes), are arched in the ideal spot (angled along the outer side of each iris), and taper off at the optimal point (at the outer corners of the eyes).
And there you have it: three simple components that equal truly gorgeous eye makeup. Attention to detail really does make all the difference in the world! (But back to the three tricks—think you'll try them?)
Photo Credits: Getty Images
- Achieving total Clooney-dom
- Posts : 2883
Join date : 2012-11-03
- Posts : 4932
Join date : 2011-01-02
I will be a lucky person but I have seen better in fact much better than that above all I have seen far more profound and intelligent eyes even in people who I see walking on the street by chance: Tell me what you have exceptional these eyes and this look?
- Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!
- Posts : 3344
Join date : 2011-03-15
Location : Italy
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum