George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Is George Clooney really paying Stacy Keibler a $25,000 a month allowance EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Is George Clooney really paying Stacy Keibler a $25,000 a month allowance EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Is George Clooney really paying Stacy Keibler a $25,000 a month allowance EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Is George Clooney really paying Stacy Keibler a $25,000 a month allowance EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Is George Clooney really paying Stacy Keibler a $25,000 a month allowance EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Is George Clooney really paying Stacy Keibler a $25,000 a month allowance EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Is George Clooney really paying Stacy Keibler a $25,000 a month allowance EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Is George Clooney really paying Stacy Keibler a $25,000 a month allowance EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Is George Clooney really paying Stacy Keibler a $25,000 a month allowance EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Is George Clooney really paying Stacy Keibler a $25,000 a month allowance

+9
OofOof
playfuldeb
waewaewae
fava
ktsue2002
Mazy
Lakin460
party animal - not!
Katiedot
13 posters

Go down

Is George Clooney really paying Stacy Keibler a $25,000 a month allowance Empty Is George Clooney really paying Stacy Keibler a $25,000 a month allowance

Post by Katiedot Wed 27 Mar 2013, 10:42

I love how Kaiser writes with such certainty that Stacy gets $25,000 a month allowance. But still, d'you reckon it's true?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney showering Stacy Keibler with gifts, so he’ll dump her soon

For about two weeks straight, media outlets were obsessed with the idea that George Clooney was about to dump Stacy Keibler. The timing seemed right – the Oscars are over, the summer season at Lake Como has not begun, and this is Clooney’s traditional “Dump the Old Piece and Find A New Piece” season. But Stacy is still living “the dream”. She and Clooney are still together! She flew to Berlin a week ago and she’s been spotted around town with George, and she even went solo at an Escada event with what I’m sure was a nice paid appearance.

But the question still looms: is Stacy on her way out? Is George just staying with her out of spite at this point, because he doesn’t want to be too obvious or have his breakup confirmed by The Sun? Veteran Clooney-watchers claim that George is kind of over it – mostly because George is showering Stacy with expensive gifts and that’s some kind of Clooney Harbinger of Doom.

Is Stacy Keibler about to be added to the long list of George Clooney’s ex-girlfriends? An insider says it could be the beginning of the end – because he’s starting to shower her with gifts!

“When he starts buying you things, it’s his way of letting you down easy,” says a source. Just ask his most recent ex, Elisabetta Canalis, who had her one-year lease paid by George after the two split. Lately George has bought Stacy several pieces of pricey jewelry and increased her monthly allowance to $25,000. The couple have also been dating for about a year and a half, which is known to be George’s ultimate time limit.

“Just when the girl thinks she’ll be the one he finally marries, he says goodbye,” our source says.

[From Star Magazine, print edition]

I know this is terribly anti-feminist of me, but I would totally take that deal. I actually find George Clooney attractive these days (more so with his full beard than just the mustache), and I wouldn’t mind going to bed with him and giving him the ol’ stroke and choke (or whatever he likes, no judgment). And if I had to do that with a monthly allowance of $25,000 plus jewelry plus a nondisclosure agreement plus he would buy me an apartment once we split 18 months later… yeah, I’d be into it. Go ahead and call me a hooker! IDGAF. The one sticking point – and perhaps this is revealing of my selective morality – is that no matter what our agreement and my monetary compensation, I would NEVER EVER wear Marchesa. Ever. That’s the dealbreaker.
Gotta say, I don't think you increase someone's allowance right before you dump them.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is George Clooney really paying Stacy Keibler a $25,000 a month allowance Empty Re: Is George Clooney really paying Stacy Keibler a $25,000 a month allowance

Post by party animal - not! Wed 27 Mar 2013, 10:57

'Interesting' story - in the loosest sense. Have they been talking to their bankers??

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Is George Clooney really paying Stacy Keibler a $25,000 a month allowance Empty Re: Is George Clooney really paying Stacy Keibler a $25,000 a month allowance

Post by Lakin460 Wed 27 Mar 2013, 13:20

Just read this article on the celebitchy site and read all the comments. What a mixed bag of responses. Made me wonder if he's too old and in too much pain to play the 'swingin' bachelor anymore and may just keep Stacy around for convenience. And it wouldn't surprise me if he gave her an allowance. They probably don't view it that way. Bet it's justified that he's just covering her expenses for clothing, etc., being generous (which it is!) - those things necessary to maintain her availability are on his tab.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 27 Mar 2013, 14:16

party animal - not! wrote:'Interesting' story - in the loosest sense. Have they been talking to their bankers??
Well exactly! Also interesting how the amount they claim she's getting from George is exactly the same amount her PR agency said she charged for personal appearances. I wonder if Star just got confused at some point?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 27 Mar 2013, 14:24

I took down my original answer even though that was how I felt I couldn't leave that posted about someone. So I will just say that I don't believe a word of it!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Mazy on Wed 27 Mar 2013, 15:55; edited 1 time in total
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Wed 27 Mar 2013, 15:15

Ok, I may be wrong, but I don't think this is about allowances per say. If there is shred of truth to this, I would bet this so called money would be for his own household expenses. If am correct, I would assume his assistant is with him in Germany and probably can't take care of such issues. Then if she is living there, she can take care of those things. Of course, I could be off base, but I would guess his household costs could be 25 thousand a month or possibly more. So, I think this may be a way to make sure the bills are paid, but I tell you, I would love to be the repair worker who turned off his heat and lights due to lack of payment. Boy that wouldn't be pretty.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Wed 27 Mar 2013, 15:56

ktsue2002 wrote:Ok, I may be wrong, but I don't think this is about allowances per say. If there is shred of truth to this, I would bet this so called money would be for his own household expenses. If am correct, I would assume his assistant is with him in Germany and probably can't take care of such issues. Then if she is living there, she can take care of those things. Of course, I could be off base, but I would guess his household costs could be 25 thousand a month or possibly more. So, I think this may be a way to make sure the bills are paid, but I tell you, I would love to be the repair worker who turned off his heat and lights due to lack of payment. Boy that wouldn't be pretty.

Have to disagree with you Ktsue. He is often away from home, including entire summers in Como and months on end filming in lots of different locations. This was true before Stacy. I am sure he has a method of making sure bills and household expenses are paid without leaving the task to the current girlfriend.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 27 Mar 2013, 16:01

fava
I think that you might be right. If I who doesn't have any money pay my bills on line I'm sure George has a way of doing that. Maybe a seperate account with auto payments or something like that.
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Wed 27 Mar 2013, 16:02

Well, I could be wrong. Of course, I don't believe I would feel all that good about myself if my boyfriend was paying deeply for my extravagant lifestyle. So, I hope it is for the bills, if that is the case.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 27 Mar 2013, 16:12

ktsue
I really think that is mostly a fabricated story.

Katiedor said:
Well exactly! Also interesting how the amount they claim she's getting from George is exactly the same amount her PR agency said she charged for personal appearances. I wonder if Star just got confused at some
point?

She is very kind and giving them the benefit of doubt, that it was a mistake.

Last edited by Mazy on Wed 27 Mar 2013, 16:18; edited 1 time in total
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Wed 27 Mar 2013, 16:17

I agree. It is most likely a fabrication.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by waewaewae Wed 27 Mar 2013, 17:12

I dont think he's that generous with his money but he probably could be when he starts to feel quilty.

waewaewae
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Wed 27 Mar 2013, 17:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is eternal bachelor George Clooney gearing up to dump his girlfriend Stacy Keibler? That’s the rumor that’s making the rounds on the internet! Has her contract finally expired? Ha.

Reportedly, one of the signs that the Clooney is about to fly the coop is that he starts showering his lady friends with gifts — and then casts her aside with the trash. Poor Stacy! If she wants to know how that feels, she can just ask Sarah Larson and Elisabetta Canalis.

A source revealed, “When he starts buying you things, it’s his way of letting you down easy.”

Right after Elisabetta started babbling on about loving George and wanting babies with him, he decided to pay off the one year lease on her home — right before ditching her. A source has revealed that George has already bought Stacy some super pricey jewelry and has even increased her monthly allowance to $25,000. Could you imagine? It’s like getting paid to date the world’s most eligible bachelor…

The snitch added, “Just when the girl thinks she’ll be the one he finally marries, he says goodbye.”
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 28 Mar 2013, 04:46

Since all these stories seem based on one probably false story in the first place, it's like the split stories. It takes on a life of it's own. They all quote the same wrong story.

I don't doubt he pays some of the women off in some way when they're done--buying Celine a house and giving her money etc. But I guess I don't see him giving them an allowance while they're with him...or, if he was going to I think it'd be more than $25,000 a month.

I do think he's paid for her stylists and make up artists and any jewelry or clothing she's purchased for red carpet events. All of which would be pretty spendy.

OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 29 Mar 2013, 01:31

I think that if the GF supposedly lives with him, I can see him getting her set up in a decent place that she can maintain herself, as opposed in the street. He is a kind hearted guy and seems right. But I call that paying her off that is being a gentleman, in my book.
I think that while she is with him she is paying for her own personal expenses, as she should. He is not a fool and is not going to pay for the GF's silly extravagent whims. JMHO
Mazy
Mazy

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 29 Mar 2013, 05:15

mmmph. I wouldn't stick around for 25 grand. rabbit
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 29 Mar 2013, 05:27

I would. Altho I wouldnt be "sticking around" for the money. I'd be there because I wanted to spend time with George. The allowance is like frosting on the cake, and it would be wisely invested. But if there was no allowance that would be ok too. I dont get into relationships to see what I can get from the other person, but rather, to see how we compliment and enjoy each other, to support each other and be there good and bad times. It has to go both ways or it's not a good union.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 29 Mar 2013, 10:39

It has to go both ways or it's not a good union.

right
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 29 Mar 2013, 13:26

His lifestyle is probably more than his GF's are use to spending so maybe he does offer an expense account.But as far as household expenses bet the job goes to someone he's never dated.
Noticed these rumors always start around first year, than restart around second year, it's sad that everyone thinks George is so predictable.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sat 30 Mar 2013, 00:37

playfuldeb wrote:I would. Altho I wouldnt be "sticking around" for the money. I'd be there because I wanted to spend time with George. The allowance is like frosting on the cake, and it would be wisely invested. But if there was no allowance that would be ok too. I dont get into relationships to see what I can get from the other person, but rather, to see how we compliment and enjoy each other, to support each other and be there good and bad times. It has to go both ways or it's not a good union.

at least he isn't a senior citizen giving a gold digger his extra cash to keep him in the country!!!!! LOL.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 30 Mar 2013, 15:02

I dont think he gives her an allowance at all. After all she is a workign woman. Maybe he did with Celine since she moved from her country without a job. The 25K is her appearance fee so maybe he gives her that when she walks the red carpet with him, LOL.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down