George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Bearded George Clooney's Fifty Shades of Grey: "I Love It," Says Girlfriend Stacy Keibler EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Bearded George Clooney's Fifty Shades of Grey: "I Love It," Says Girlfriend Stacy Keibler EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Bearded George Clooney's Fifty Shades of Grey: "I Love It," Says Girlfriend Stacy Keibler EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Bearded George Clooney's Fifty Shades of Grey: "I Love It," Says Girlfriend Stacy Keibler EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Bearded George Clooney's Fifty Shades of Grey: "I Love It," Says Girlfriend Stacy Keibler EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Bearded George Clooney's Fifty Shades of Grey: "I Love It," Says Girlfriend Stacy Keibler EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Bearded George Clooney's Fifty Shades of Grey: "I Love It," Says Girlfriend Stacy Keibler EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Bearded George Clooney's Fifty Shades of Grey: "I Love It," Says Girlfriend Stacy Keibler EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Bearded George Clooney's Fifty Shades of Grey: "I Love It," Says Girlfriend Stacy Keibler EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Bearded George Clooney's Fifty Shades of Grey: "I Love It," Says Girlfriend Stacy Keibler

Go down

Bearded George Clooney's Fifty Shades of Grey: "I Love It," Says Girlfriend Stacy Keibler Empty Bearded George Clooney's Fifty Shades of Grey: "I Love It," Says Girlfriend Stacy Keibler

Post by Katiedot Tue 26 Feb 2013, 12:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bearded George Clooney's Fifty Shades of Grey: "I Love It," Says Girlfriend Stacy Keibler

by Marc Malkin Mon., Feb. 25, 2013

George Clooney is fifty shades of grey. No, we are not talking about his bedroom antics.

Did you see him at the Oscar last night sporting the beard he has grown for his new movie The Monuments Men?

"I was a little surprised how gray it was when it come out," he told me on the red carpet yesterday. "It came out and it's gray! You're like, 'What the hell happened? I was young once but now I'm old.'"

But you still look darn good, Mr. Clooney.

His girlfriend Stacy Keibler agrees. "I love it," she gushed.

The 51-year-old actor also updated us on his new tequila line, Casamigos. While it may be a big success, he has no plans to branch out into other boozy beverages.

"Our tequila is doing really well so I'm just going to stick with that for a while," Clooney said, adding, "I have a satellite over South Sudan that I'm trying to keep some people alive with. It costs me a lot of money every year so now I'm getting it paid for."

Clooney has been financing a satellite to keep tabs on Sudan's President Omar al-Bashir and hopefully help end his horrific reign over the country.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down