George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney at the Oscars - 2013 Academy Awards - Page 4 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney at the Oscars - 2013 Academy Awards - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney at the Oscars - 2013 Academy Awards - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney at the Oscars - 2013 Academy Awards - Page 4 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney at the Oscars - 2013 Academy Awards - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney at the Oscars - 2013 Academy Awards - Page 4 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney at the Oscars - 2013 Academy Awards - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney at the Oscars - 2013 Academy Awards - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney at the Oscars - 2013 Academy Awards - Page 4 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney at the Oscars - 2013 Academy Awards

+49
blubelle
socimar
Lakin460
playfuldeb
cindigirl
Dior
Way2Old4Dis
The next mrs clooney
mel01
Atalante
isogotit
MM
amaretti
noodle
cupcake
lelacorb
Jennifer Jensen
it's me
macs
laetval
Bidbod
Leroy Boner
Picachu
Aruna
lolo"layla"
Pink Ice 1990
Cinderella
Cubanita
ally12
Henway
aflower1325
madsky
ktsue2002
Missa
premiere
OofOof
Mazy
monaco
m4rose
melbert
watching
LornaDoone
annemarie
party animal - not!
theminis
silly girl
Joanna
niloufar
Katiedot
53 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

George Clooney at the Oscars - 2013 Academy Awards - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney at the Oscars - 2013 Academy Awards

Post by lelacorb Mon 25 Feb 2013, 13:41

The photos of the kiss in sequence, George Stacy kisses your ass already raised the chair and picking up the Oscar, look at the difference with the kiss between Grant and Lysa ..... a whole other story!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney at the Oscars - 2013 Academy Awards - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney at the Oscars - 2013 Academy Awards

Post by melbert Mon 25 Feb 2013, 13:47

Joanna wrote:What's the story behind dear old Jack being with them in some pictures?

BTW.....I like the kissing picture after the announcement of the win.
Very cool....
Joanna, many time the awarder poses for pics with the awardees.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 25 Feb 2013, 13:49

You missed the first picture where she's touching his face he's touching her shoulder before the lips meet.
It's a warm embrace.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 25 Feb 2013, 13:54

am happy to have won Argo because it is a good movie, I'm glad that George has won the Oscar, but I will be more happy when I win the Oscar for his art and not for funding a film. Stacy seems to have guessed the dress this time even though I always feel like a peasant dressed for the day of celebration, has charm and poise but almno wore a dress more suitable for you with the straps and the back cover that does not make it seem a truck driver. George seems a charming gentleman of the elderly, aged 60 and demonstrates intristisceè thing I look at his eyes, he always spoke and smiled with his eyes and does not happen anymore. The spectacle of the Oscars was boring and heavy worthy of the worst South American soap opera luckily won Argo, only positive note!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Mon 25 Feb 2013, 13:55

laetval wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
GET A ROOM ALREADY in bed
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 25 Feb 2013, 13:57

Joanna wrote:You missed the first picture where she's touching his face he's touching her shoulder before the lips meet.
It's a warm embrace.
Joanna note: her (and here I had not the slightest doubt) but George is already raising!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Mon 25 Feb 2013, 14:00

I don't think it's fair to compare the two kisses. Lysa and Grant have been married quite some time. They have made a solid commitment to each other and supported each other for years. Of course they are more emotional about the win. She has poured a lot of her heart into supporting Grant and watching him grow in his field.
Stacy, on the other hand, is a date, a steady date, but as far as we know just a date. We don't have good confirmation that they live together. All we know is they're seeing each other. The kiss seemed to me to have the right amount of affection for that situation. She's touching him, he's touching her. Seems right for a date.
I LOVE how thrilled Lysa was for Grant! They seem so solid together. She seems so supportive of him, and he seems so appreciative of her. They are just good together.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Mon 25 Feb 2013, 14:01

lelacorb wrote: am happy to have won Argo because it is a good movie, I'm glad that George has won the Oscar, but I will be more happy when I win the Oscar for his art and not for funding a film.
Yes of course I'll be too, but note that the producers do get the BP statuette because they do so much more than "funding a film" : aside from the money, they make the film possible (run the script, the people, the distribution), it is in itself an achievement. Be proud !
macs
macs

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 25 Feb 2013, 14:09

Think it's there, Jo, on the previous page, unless there's another one. Very sweet

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 25 Feb 2013, 14:26

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 25 Feb 2013, 14:42

GOD BLESS THE 3 MUSKETEERS; I KNEW THEY COULD WIN.

THEY DESERVED THE OSCAR.

I'VE BEEN TWEETING FOR OVER A WEEK THAT THE 3 MUSKETEERS WERE GOING TO WIN.

SO HAPPY FOR THEM cheers cheers cheers
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 25 Feb 2013, 14:47

A third of the way down page 3?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 25 Feb 2013, 15:06

noodle wrote:I don't think it's fair to compare the two kisses. Lysa and Grant have been married quite some time. They have made a solid commitment to each other and supported each other for years. Of course they are more emotional about the win. She has poured a lot of her heart into supporting Grant and watching him grow in his field.
Stacy, on the other hand, is a date, a steady date, but as far as we know just a date. We don't have good confirmation that they live together. All we know is they're seeing each other. The kiss seemed to me to have the right amount of affection for that situation. She's touching him, he's touching her. Seems right for a date.
I LOVE how thrilled Lysa was for Grant! They seem so solid together. She seems so supportive of him, and he seems so appreciative of her. They are just good together.

I agree with you they showed affection that was correct for that moment.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 25 Feb 2013, 15:10

What a moment ! Congrats . cheers

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 25 Feb 2013, 15:19

I will give Stacy credit. At least she had the girls covered up this time around. I did not like the steely gray color on her. She should have had on something more cheerful-looking.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Mon 25 Feb 2013, 15:27

Love George and Stacy together. Loved her dress and the hair. George will always be my favorite.
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 25 Feb 2013, 16:00

Edited by theminis: Atlante moved your post to the What happened? to IMDB thread.

Last edited by theminis on Tue 26 Feb 2013, 00:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved to a more appropriate thread)
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Mon 25 Feb 2013, 16:06

I tell you what, if he didn't give her at least a peck on the lips, she should dump him. TBH, I am looking forward to him getting married to her or some other beautiful, on the inside and outside, woman. I would love to hear Mr. Clooney thank his WIFE and see some girl down there with tears running down her face. All Stacy got was a peck. Maybe she got some nookie later that night. Of course, that is none of my business. Yet, I can still live vicariously through her or his next love interest.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Mon 25 Feb 2013, 16:08

Oh my! I think someone needs to give It's Me a heads up just in case she starts to receive some strange private messages.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 25 Feb 2013, 16:11

Edited by theminis: Atlante moved your post to the What happened? to IMDB thread

Last edited by theminis on Tue 26 Feb 2013, 01:01; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Moved to a more appropriate thread)
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Mon 25 Feb 2013, 16:13

Jennifer Jensen wrote:Hi, You can see them kissing on You Tube. It's like a quick peck that lasts a milli- second as George Clooney gets up to leave. The other couples kissed longer & tenderly like real couples. I mean, the photo stills above show it.
George looks like he's forcing it all on. Always acting. How sad.

They really are the least attractive couple at the Oscars, IMO.
Stacy's SO HUGE compared to him. Not a beautiful woman.

I agree with thousands of others that it's a fake relationship.

Please, i'm not specifically singling your post out, because I've noticed quite a number of posters here think along these lines. Sorry but it's just pathetic and childish when ppl who are supposedly fans attack his relationships and his girlfriends. You gals think George, someone who always says the right thing, treats ppl well, whose company ppl enjoy, is incapable of feeling human emotion or having normal romantic relationships?? Stop being jealous of Stacy already! Yeah I know she's taller than him, though only because I think he's shorter after the spinal surgery, and that may be the only reasonable excuse why somebody might think they don't suit. But otherwise there is no reason for accusing him of a fake relationship or forcing himself to kiss anybody! George wouldn't do anything he doesn't want to do. Why shouldn't he be in a true relationship with Stacy?? She's beautiful isn't she? Seriously, he only kissed her a "milisecond" so it was insincere, and i suppose you timed the other couple's kisses? She looked great at every event she attended with George. But of course I expect many of his "fans" will disagree...simply because he's with her.

Geez, I really pity George if the majority of his fans are obsessive like this. Sorry if I've offended anybody..but I just can't hold it in anymore when ppl make these kind of unfair comments.

Last edited by mel01 on Mon 25 Feb 2013, 18:17; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Mon 25 Feb 2013, 16:25

I don't have anything against Stacy. She is beautiful, and as long as he is happy, it's OK with me. The worst I could say about her is that I have seen some risque shots of her, and I wish she didn't show so much, but I understand that she also has a career she is holding onto, and if he dumps her or she ends it, she still has to make a living. So, I wish her nothing but well. Although, I did like Sarah Larson too.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 25 Feb 2013, 16:28

He's half way out of his seat when kissing her. Of course he's gonna kiss her he just won an oscar I would be kissing everyone in the damn room.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 25 Feb 2013, 16:32

Don't think we're supposed to yet, Atalante...............I think he might be doing a retrospective bit at the beginning of the film, but we'll see..

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 25 Feb 2013, 16:35

Thought the dress was appropriate if not stunning. Liked her hair. George looked fatigued but happy and handsome. I noticed the first thing he did on the ABC red carpet interview was put both hands in his pockets, Stacy-side first. Just sayin'. They look like May-December f##kbuddies.

Happy but a little surprised 'Argo' actually won. Very gracious of George to let Grant and Ben have the spotlight.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Mon 25 Feb 2013, 16:39

ktsue2002 wrote:I don't have anything against Stacy. She is beautiful, and as long as he is happy, it's OK with me. The worst I could say about her is that I have seen some risque shots of her, and I wish she didn't show so much, but I understand that she also has a career she is holding onto, and if he dumps her or she ends it, she still has to make a living. So, I wish her nothing but well. Although, I did like Sarah Larson too.

Yay, someone who thinks objectively here. I'm relieved. Yes I agree Sarah Larson was very pretty and slim, and she looked sweet too. I admire Stacy's healthy living, keep fit lifestyle, and her positive-thinking. Only became aware of her twitter posts through this forum, and I've always loved her motto "Living life to the fullest".

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Mon 25 Feb 2013, 16:43

Come on, who cares how they kissed ! Because since yesternight it's official : George's got a new man in his life ! and his name is oscar : )

Atalante wrote: pointing pityviolin

Stout had a moustache, George runs around with a beard, ... I don't get it ! geek LINK

party animal - not! wrote:Don't think we're supposed to yet, Atalante...............I think he might be doing a retrospective bit at the beginning of the film, but we'll see..

Maybe George just doesn't like the stache so decided to go with the beard ? (and I thank him for that !!)
- either up until they start filming (he'll shave to the moustache then)
- or during the whole movie (artistic licence after all... he doesn't have to have a moustache to play stout...)
macs
macs

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 25 Feb 2013, 16:50

Oh no a moustache is needed where a moustache is needed and that's final ! rollingsmiley
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 25 Feb 2013, 17:02

mel01 wrote:
Jennifer Jensen wrote:Hi, You can see them kissing on You Tube. It's like a quick peck that lasts a milli- second as George Clooney gets up to leave. The other couples kissed longer & tenderly like real couples. I mean, the photo stills above show it.
George looks like he's forcing it all on. Always acting. How sad.

They really are the least attractive couple at the Oscars, IMO.
Stacy's SO HUGE compared to him. Not a beautiful woman.

I agree with thousands of others that it's a fake relationship.

Please, i'm not specifically singling your post out, because I've noticed quite a number of posters here think along these lines. Sorry but it's just pathetic and childish when ppl who are supposedly fans attack his relationships and his girlfriends. You gals think George, someone who always says the right thing, treats ppl well, whose company ppl enjoy, is incapable of feeling human emotion or having normal romantic relationships?? Stop being jealous of Stacy already! Yeah I know she's taller than him, though only because I think he's shorter after the spinal surgery, and that may be the only reasonable excuse why somebody might think they don't suit. But otherwise there is no reason for accusing him of a fake relationship or forcing himself to kiss anybody! George wouldn't do anything he doesn't want to do. Why shouldn't he be in a true relationship with Stacy?? She's beautiful isn't she? Seriously, he only kissed her a "milisecond" so it was insincere, and i suppose you timeds the other couple's kisses. She looked great at every event she attended with George. But of course I expect many of his "fans" will disagree...simply because he's with her.

Geez, I really pity George if the majority of his fans are obsessive like this. Sorry if I've offended anybody..but I just can't hold it in anymore when ppl make these kind of unfair comments.

Well, I do not envy Staycy (for what?) and I do not care for her being taller than him, I just dislike her for some other reasons.

And I wouldn't call other people, who dislike her, obsessive.

As for her nutrition and her "healthy way of living", looks like she's loosing her hair, how come?

Also it seems to me that you really have to be a little naive to envy her relationship. I do not want a man who does exclude any development of the relationship from the beginning on and who is telling that to the world at any occasion. Embarrassing.
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 25 Feb 2013, 17:06

Thanks Henway for this one:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Mon 25 Feb 2013, 18:09

Well, I do not envy Staycy (for what?) and I do not care for her being taller than him, I just dislike her for some other reasons.

And I wouldn't call other people, who dislike her, obsessive.

As for her nutrition and her "healthy way of living", looks like she's loosing her hair, how come?

Also it seems to me that you really have to be a little naive to envy her relationship. I do not want a man who does exclude any development of the relationship from the beginning on and who is telling that to the world at any occasion. Embarrassing.[/quote]

I don't envy Stacy her relationship at all. Good for her if she's happy with it the way it is. About the hair, I noticed her hair's been like that since I first heard of her when she was linked with George. It's probably more a reflection of scalp health and haircare rather than general health. Unfortunately I noticed the same change in my own hair by the time I was approaching 30.

Sorry for the "obsessive" comment, but after reading many attacks on her and his former gfs it started to get spooky.

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Mon 25 Feb 2013, 18:21

Congratulations boys l hope George has the same lack with the monument's men too. Cheerleader
cupcake
cupcake

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 25 Feb 2013, 19:14

William Goldenberg....Awarded Oscar for Editing Argo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Could someone embed this please...I'm unable to do it on
My iPad.
Thanks
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 25 Feb 2013, 19:28

Thanks ladies for all your videos, comments and pictures.

My heartfelt congratulation to George and Grant for winning best picture. Here's a vid of Jimmy Fallon's puppy predictions of win. Looks like they were right!!

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 25 Feb 2013, 19:39

A good interview for Stacy with Abc. Interesting. She's clearly trusted by both His Nibs and Stan Rosenfeld. And she carried it off!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 25 Feb 2013, 19:44

party animal - not! wrote:A good interview for Stacy with Abc. Interesting. She's clearly trusted by both His Nibs and Stan Rosenfeld. And she carried it off!

Where is that ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 25 Feb 2013, 19:52

Just up this page, Jo at 17.06. Oh, I've just realised that the boys at the back of Stacy's instagram about their besties were the ones with her in Mykonos.............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 25 Feb 2013, 20:30

Isnt this the George thread?? Left the Stacy thread because I was sick of the BS yet now it is here invading the George thread. Ladies pretty please can you take the Stacy ass kissing to her thread so those of us that just want to talk about George can do so without having to read the crap that we want to avoid?? Grazie!!! Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 25 Feb 2013, 20:48

Got an e-mail from an associate of mine who worked the event. He says G&S posed together at the press spot for a few minutes, then George whispered something really quickly in her ear, waved politely to the photogs, and left for another area. SK apparently posed for a bunch of shots alone, and she and the press loved it. George met up with her again towards the end of the main staging area for photos, and they did a few more together.Then they walked into the venue hand- in-hand, with SK in the lead. He said George looked "tired and distracted" for most of the time he saw him.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 25 Feb 2013, 20:50

Film editing---he was sweet:

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 25 Feb 2013, 21:26

From tavern Clooney

Last edited by lelacorb on Mon 25 Feb 2013, 21:43; edited 1 time in total
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by aflower1325 Mon 25 Feb 2013, 21:36

laetval wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yahooooo MY FAVORITE! Maybe.......
aflower1325
aflower1325
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by aflower1325 Mon 25 Feb 2013, 21:45

I have to say a big congrats to those involved with Argo. It was a beautiful film produced by some beautiful people who deserve nothing less than an Oscar! Bless you all!
aflower1325
aflower1325
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 25 Feb 2013, 22:36

The next mrs clooney wrote:Isnt this the George thread?? Left the Stacy thread because I was sick of the BS yet now it is here invading the George thread. Ladies pretty please can you take the Stacy ass kissing to her thread so those of us that just want to talk about George can do so without having to read the crap that we want to avoid?? Grazie!!! Very Happy

Its actually the George Clooney at the Oscars thread, being that Stacy was with him, I see no problem putting photos of them together at this event in this thread. If you like to check, you will also see the picture of Stacy holding George's Oscar in the Stacy thread too...

For those that wish to discuss non Oscar related Stacy topics, please do so on the Stacy Keibler General Thread.

Last edited by theminis on Mon 25 Feb 2013, 22:46; edited 1 time in total
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 25 Feb 2013, 22:42

I'm not talking about the pictures I'm talking about all the chatter related to stacy and not George. I really wish the same rules applied to all posters on this site. As katiedot has pointed out many times in the past this thread is to dicuss george and all comments about who loves stacy and who doesn't and for what reasons should be kept on the girls thread.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Mon 25 Feb 2013, 23:06

theminis wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:Isnt this the George thread?? Left the Stacy thread because I was sick of the BS yet now it is here invading the George thread. Ladies pretty please can you take the Stacy ass kissing to her thread so those of us that just want to talk about George can do so without having to read the crap that we want to avoid?? Grazie!!! Very Happy

Its actually the George Clooney at the Oscars thread, being that Stacy was with him, I see no problem putting photos of them together at this event in this thread. If you like to check, you will also see the picture of Stacy holding George's Oscar in the Stacy thread too...

For those that wish to discuss non Oscar related Stacy topics, please do so on the Stacy Keibler General Thread.

And as you can see above Ive just requested that the correct threads be used.

For someone who wishes to avoid the Stacy thread, you seem to have no problem reading and posting in it, a lot, guessing you have email alerts set up just for that purpose.

I would also like to kindly ask you to refrain from labelling other posters as kiss ass just because they find something positive to say with regards to Stacy. Peoples opinions and thoughts are not crap, just because they do not line with yours.

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 25 Feb 2013, 23:10

lelacorb wrote: am happy to have won Argo because it is a good movie, I'm glad that George has won the Oscar, but I will be more happy when I win the Oscar for his art and not for funding a film. Stacy seems to have guessed the dress this time even though I always feel like a peasant dressed for the day of celebration, has charm and poise but almno wore a dress more suitable for you with the straps and the back cover that does not make it seem a truck driver. George seems a charming gentleman of the elderly, aged 60 and demonstrates intristisceè thing I look at his eyes, he always spoke and smiled with his eyes and does not happen anymore. The spectacle of the Oscars was boring and heavy worthy of the worst South American soap opera luckily won Argo, only positive note!

SOME TIMES I REALLY DOUBT YOU ARE GC FAN OR WHY YOU TRY TO PUT HIM DOWN WITH MOST OF YOUR POSTS , VERY STRANGE ....

ELISABETTA SAID LAST YEAR SOMETHING ABOUT KARMA ROFL , I THINK KARMA LOVES G AND SK HEHEHE . AND HATE ELISABETTA .

FYI .. EXCUTIVE PRODUCER IS THE ONE ONLY FUND PROJECTS , PRODUCER ACTUALLY HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF LOCATION , ACTORS , AND HELP THE DIRECTOR TO MAKE HIS JOB EASY , AND WE HAVE HERE ON THIS SITE MANY CANDID PICS OF GC WORKING ON SETS WITH BEN IN ARGO ! HE DIDN'T ONLY FUND THE FILM ,BUT I AM NOT SURE THAT YOU DON'T KNW ALREADY !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 25 Feb 2013, 23:14

theminis wrote:
theminis wrote:

For someone who wishes to avoid the Stacy thread, you seem to have no problem reading and posting in it, a lot, guessing you have email alerts set up just for that purpose.

I would also like to kindly ask you to refrain from labelling other posters as kiss ass just because they find something positive to say with regards to Stacy. Peoples opinions and thoughts are not crap, just because they do not line with yours.

You are abusing your moderator function to pick on people who do not have your opnion as well.

What is this e-mail alert bullshit?

I do talk about the [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] all the time , others too and you are pretty good at it I think!
This is called having an own opinion!
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 25 Feb 2013, 23:23

theminis wrote:
theminis wrote:

I am no longer posting there after the other day not that its any of your business anyway. And the email alerts dont actually work so you might want to fix that!!!If you have an issue with me then take it to PM otherwise stop attacking me. You are violating forum rules!!!!

I came to the George thread today to discuss George's win. A happy day for George fans and hoped to engage in some celebratory light banter about GEORGE. I did not come here to talk about Stacy or to be attacked by you!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 25 Feb 2013, 23:27

If there are any George fans actually on this site, lets talk about George and his amazing win at the Oscars last night, please!!!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next