George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
"Catch Him If You Can" Gisele Bundchen and George Clooney. Vogue.  June 2000 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
"Catch Him If You Can" Gisele Bundchen and George Clooney. Vogue.  June 2000 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
"Catch Him If You Can" Gisele Bundchen and George Clooney. Vogue.  June 2000 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
"Catch Him If You Can" Gisele Bundchen and George Clooney. Vogue.  June 2000 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
"Catch Him If You Can" Gisele Bundchen and George Clooney. Vogue.  June 2000 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
"Catch Him If You Can" Gisele Bundchen and George Clooney. Vogue.  June 2000 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
"Catch Him If You Can" Gisele Bundchen and George Clooney. Vogue.  June 2000 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
"Catch Him If You Can" Gisele Bundchen and George Clooney. Vogue.  June 2000 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
"Catch Him If You Can" Gisele Bundchen and George Clooney. Vogue.  June 2000 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

"Catch Him If You Can" Gisele Bundchen and George Clooney. Vogue. June 2000

+4
Joanna
amaretti
melbert
Katiedot
8 posters

Go down

"Catch Him If You Can" Gisele Bundchen and George Clooney. Vogue.  June 2000 Empty "Catch Him If You Can" Gisele Bundchen and George Clooney. Vogue. June 2000

Post by Katiedot Wed 06 Feb 2013, 13:38

Vogue US June 2000
"Catch Him if You Can "
Photographer: Herb Ritts
Fashion Editor: Tonne Goodman
Hair: Jimmy Paul & Waldo Sanchez
Makeup: Virginia Young & Tracy Warbin
Model: Gisele Bundchen & George Clooney

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Catch Him If You Can" Gisele Bundchen and George Clooney. Vogue.  June 2000 Empty Re: "Catch Him If You Can" Gisele Bundchen and George Clooney. Vogue. June 2000

Post by melbert Wed 06 Feb 2013, 13:46

Thanks Katie. They kinda look nice together...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

"Catch Him If You Can" Gisele Bundchen and George Clooney. Vogue.  June 2000 Empty Re: "Catch Him If You Can" Gisele Bundchen and George Clooney. Vogue. June 2000

Post by amaretti Wed 06 Feb 2013, 13:53

I guess he was dating her at the time. Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 06 Feb 2013, 13:54

I remember that and bought the magazine...time flies what !!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Tue 18 Feb 2014, 16:54

I found this interview that George gave to a Brazilian magazine, when did these photos with Gisele. It's in Portuguese, but for anyone interested, just try to put the translator, is worth it because the interview is very funny  Very Happy  And how gorgeous he was, was at the height of beauty!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 18 Feb 2014, 18:41

George Clooney

" I'm getting old "
 People elected by the number 1 among the hundred most eligible bachelors of America , the American heartthrob jokes that is falling apart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Marcelo Bernardes , of Gloucester , Mass.

" We spent two days together. Gisele is beautiful . Should die of jealousy Di Caprio . In the photos , intimidated me . She jumped around and said, ' Relax hand , George ! ' "

Leaving behind a successful career in TV and popularity earned, try space in cinema is a challenge for American actors . Film careers of many stars of the American TV series take revenge. George Clooney , who left the ER to engage in Hollywood , fight against this curse . His ally is fri appeal that led to the cover of People magazine as one of the sexiest men in the world . In its issue of July 4, he is number 1 among the hundred most eligible bachelors in America.

After failing in Batman & Robin film in what it considers its bad acting , and no public call for comedy One Fine Day with Michelle Pfeiffer , Clooney got the support of critical when making romantic couple Jennifer Lopez in Out of Sight police . But none of the two films drew crowds .

Starting this Friday , will be different . Clooney is the protagonist of overproduction Perfect Storm ( The Perfect Storm ) , which airs on more than three thousand theaters . In Brazil , the film arrives in August . Based on the book by Sebastian Junger , which tells the true story of six fishermen who died a brutal storm, the film's director Wolfgang Petersen has $ 100 million budget. To promote the film and enhance its status as a favorite of the ladies , Clooney landed the cover of Vogue . As the American fashion bible does not allow a man alone on the cover , Clooney was graced by none other than Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen .

People magazine elected him one of the sexiest men in the world and now the first place among the hundred most eligible bachelors in America. At the Cannes Film Festival , caused a stir . Women are also fascinated by you . How do you deal with all this frenzy ?
Nobody sees that I 'm 39 years and I can be the father of Gisele ( Bundchen ) ? I'm getting old and everything is falling apart ( laughs ) . It's easy to control this frenzy because I have a very good relationship with my fans . And I'm even older . Instead of having teenagers frantic fans , I 'm that guy who asks autograph for his father or mother . And in ten years , this class will ask me to autograph addressed to grandparents .

The Vogue this month put you on the cover with Gisele Bündchen . It is the second time that a man wins a case in the history of the magazine . How do you feel ?
Richard Gere and I showed up on the cover of Vogue . Gray men should have more appeal, no ? But you must be wondering about Gisele , no? What a beautiful girl. Mr. girlfriend . Leonardo DiCaprio .

That must have been dying of jealous of you , no?
But I should be jealous of him dying .

Gisele He accompanied the photo shoot ?
No. No sign of Leonardo . In fact , only met once in my life . And he's right boy. But I admire his career . It's a very talented young actor . The two form a powerful duo : the leader of a new generation of actors with the perfect prototype of the model of the future .

How would you describe working with Gisele ?
We spent two days together. Gisele is super upbeat , drop-dead gorgeous . Seems typical litany of actor, but I never felt so uncomfortable as to make that photo shoot . I felt intimidated , did not know where to put my hand , I found ridiculous paint the eyebrow. But Gisele was absolutely great to me . She danced , jumped around me and say : " Relax your hand , George " I told the photographer Herb Ritts who was afraid of looking like her father . But he convinced me otherwise . After all , still have a little body of 22 years, although my birth certificate says that I'm 39 .

Just as Leonardo DiCaprio , several young actors invade the American cinema . Since his success was late , how do you evaluate its advantage over the other ?
It is always good you go through ups and downs before reaching a comfortable position for success. The meteoric rise in any field , always leaves the sick person . It is important to go through failures for you to understand how the machining work.

You are considered one of the most selfless Hollywood stars . How do to maintain this aura of foot and not turn into a Tom Cruise unattainable ?
I know my place and never changed my personality. I'm the same guy who did Batman and Robin and a bunch of B programs on TV . I do not think it was so wretchedly bad that time , can not believe I 'm big thing today .

Sit heartthrob ?
Being a heartthrob is participating in a dangerous game . If you're smart , your primary goal is to become a Paul Newman . He had a long and brilliant career . Started as heartthrob . It was a lovely guy but felt a good actor . Made the transition at the right time and became an incredible performer . Also owns an integrity and an ethic of touching the heart . If I can get a third of what Paul Newman did I give myself satisfied .

How to mount a career like that today ?
I did my part to assemble structures . I lent my name , I won money making films like Batman and Robin and now I select what I do best . Also rode a producer , who oversees 35 projects . Today , with my status , I am able to make damn designs leave the drawing board.

What ?
The movie Three Kings , critical success in the U.S. , would not leave. I spoke with the staff of the studio that the script was amazing . They said it would be expensive to invest in a critique of the Gulf War. I said I would cut my salary in half. When we need more funds , asked for more money. Turned up their noses . I sent cash my payroll . I got the money .

You got on TV and made the difficult rite of passage for the film . It was hard to leave ER ?
I left the show because she was no longer giving pleasure. The rite is difficult. For my new film , The Perfect Storm ( The Perfect Storm ) , the studio
Warner Bros . , Within which my producer keeps his office , wanted a more bankable name like Mel Gibson . I'm still considered as second choice of many people. But at airports 'm much more popular than Mel Gibson .

How so ?
Another day I traveled on the same plane that Mel Gibson . At the exit , he walked and people were sheepish about asking autograph. It is a Hollywood star with a supersalário , and intimidates . The reaction was opposite me . A guy knocked on my back with such force and said : " Signs around this thing for my son , George . And by the way , I thought you 'd be taller ! " That I have appeared on TV many years gives my fans an idea that I am a person attainable . Are right. They have the power to let me in their house.

In his new movie , The Perfect Storm , plays a fisherman dedicated to his work and difficulty in maintaining a lasting loving relationship . Identified with this aspect of the character ?
Slightly . Although it has not been very successful in certain aspects of my life , not with your back against the wall myself . I consider myself a very lucky guy .

The Perfect Storm is based on a true story and recreates scenes from storm breathtaking . It was difficult to make this movie ?
It was my most laborious project. We filmed hours under water jets . Went home with hands made ​​raisin. Not going to take the leading role . As I wanted to work with Mel Gibson , I got the part of the fisherman Bobby . When Mel jumped out , took the captain and Mark Wahlberg signed to Bobby .

He has worked with Mark Wahlberg in Three Kings and The Perfect Storm , now produces a film about a heavy metal band in which he is the main actor. This partnership led to the New York Times to call you Paul Newman / Robert Redford poor . What do you think ?
We really are Paul Newman and Robert Redford poor ( laughs ) . Just keep working with Mark because he has a compromising photo of me with a goat ! We have a nice chemistry . Mark is a great actor . It is divine his work in Boogie Nights - Pleasure Bound . But I'll tell you a secret : serve the body double for him in that scene penis .
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 18 Feb 2014, 19:27

sigh
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 18 Feb 2014, 19:37

Coolio  Great Interview....from the
Olden Days !

lol! 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 18 Feb 2014, 19:37

Is there a place to read the whole Vogue article?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 18 Feb 2014, 21:55

Lizzy, click on each of Katie's postings and then roll your mouse thingy to enlarge the print. Either that or go into Vogue's archives and see if it's online.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 18 Feb 2014, 22:41

Deborah Reis wrote:I found this interview that George gave to a Brazilian magazine, when did these photos with Gisele. It's in Portuguese, but for anyone interested, just try to put the translator, is worth it because the interview is very funny  Very Happy  And how gorgeous he was, was at the height of beauty!

@Deborah...I am so sorry, but I must disagree...I truly believe he is only now coming into the height of his beauty...jmo

I was heartened and pleased to hear him speak sooo fondly of Paul Newman, and his desire to emulate his "all round" success.... This is a nice tribute to and from a "cool dude".... X
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ****** Wed 19 Feb 2014, 13:26

what would he say wrote:
Deborah Reis wrote:I found this interview that George gave to a Brazilian magazine, when did these photos with Gisele. It's in Portuguese, but for anyone interested, just try to put the translator, is worth it because the interview is very funny  Very Happy  And how gorgeous he was, was at the height of beauty!

@Deborah...I am so sorry, but I must disagree...I truly believe he is only now coming into the height of his beauty...jmo

I was heartened and pleased to hear him speak sooo fondly of Paul Newman, and his desire to emulate his "all round" success.... This is a nice tribute to and from a "cool dude".... X

In fact it will always be wonderful because your fascination is not exactly on physical beauty, but charm, charisma and sensuality. Wink 

Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down