George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney at the American Film Awards, LA - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney at the American Film Awards, LA - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney at the American Film Awards, LA - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney at the American Film Awards, LA - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney at the American Film Awards, LA - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney at the American Film Awards, LA - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney at the American Film Awards, LA - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney at the American Film Awards, LA - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney at the American Film Awards, LA - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney at the American Film Awards, LA

+20
Best in Category
LornaDoone
Lighterside
Saveria
Mazy
premiere
very vera
it's me
lelacorb
Joanna
lolo"layla"
OofOof
madsky
party animal - not!
Maggy
laetval
Atalante
cindigirl
silly girl
Katiedot
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney at the American Film Awards, LA - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney at the American Film Awards, LA

Post by suebee Sat 12 Jan 2013, 16:39

He looks like the Respectable man he should be "accepted" as in Hollywood or business and charitable ventures and for those who had the priviledge of having the President of the United States at their home and brilliant other men the likes of Daniel Day Lewis, Steven Spielberg, Ben Affleck in their works not a punchline because of arm candy.

I like this new look, hair and all on him, it suits him and someone to be admired and respected for all his years of hard work and creative artistic work.

May the New Year bring him some Peace of mind and clarity of direction on where he wants to be in the eyes of society for many have made GREAT sacrifices for others but never had the chance to fulfill their dreams...thats life though....

as it is written much is expected to those who have been given much, or something like that no bible close by to do verbatium.

there are so many who need someone like him to be their voice.....it comes with great criticism though but change always does if we truly want to "change the world" we must be willing to be the change ourselves first....or so those who have done their share in helping make a difference in the world.

I have not been successful by societies standards which is my blessing as I don't usually fit within that mould, but I still have Hope again..and for that today I am Blessed!

Congrats Mr. Clooney and your other brilliant partners on this project!

suebee
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney at the American Film Awards, LA - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney at the American Film Awards, LA

Post by melbert Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:01

Thank you everyone for all the pics. I think George looks wonderful!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 12 Jan 2013, 17:18

I do too. I like his late periode better than his early look. He is more handsome every day .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2