George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 8 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 8 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 8 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 8 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 8 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 8 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 8 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 8 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy

+50
PigPen
Alisonfan
Donnamarie
LizzyNY
Silje
bgarabedian
NewFanForever
Carla97
NotAvailable
isogotit
Juliette Hardy
annemarie
Barbara Garabedian
pizza
noodle
LornaDoone
theminis
party animal - not!
What Would He Say
amaretti
Vi
Nicky80
Mazy
playfuldeb
Cinderella
Lakin460
Maggy
Joanna
macs
MM
sarah ali
Henway
laetval
fluffy
pattygirl
MyGirlKylie
cindigirl
lelacorb
sandwiches
lucy
blubelle
lolo"layla"
Merlin
PigLove
Atalante
Dexterdidit
it's me
melbert
Katiedot
54 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 8 Empty Re: George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy

Post by LizzyNY Fri 21 Aug 2015, 20:00

Strange that she feels more vulnerable there, since she's photographed much more often everywhere else. I notice she hasn't sold her London flat, yet she's trailed by photographers every time she's in London. Maybe it's just that she can't resist the chance for him to make all that money. Think how many designer outfits she could buy - might even be a whole year's worth!

Sorry if I sound like a bitch, but knowing what that property means to him I would think she would consider his feelings and suck it up for a few weeks. Hell, she's not even there that much - she's busy "working". If he sells this house because of her I really will hate her.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 8 Empty Re: George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy

Post by party animal - not! Fri 21 Aug 2015, 20:04

I suspect this is claptrap. The question mark on the heading says it all........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 Fri 21 Aug 2015, 20:26

That article is such obvious bullshyt but of course some here will use any opportunity to bitch about Amal. She's probably never even said a word about selling the house but sure radar online has the inside scoop about what a mean hag she is for wanting George to get rid of his precious villa. RME.

kat19
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 21 Aug 2015, 20:41

Radar Online has about as much inside info as I do.

To use a PAN word ..... codswallop.

Did they even get the price tag of the Sonning home right?  $15 million?  With renovations maybe.  But thought the original news reports put it at 5 or 6 million pounds.

Last edited by Donnamarie on Fri 21 Aug 2015, 20:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 21 Aug 2015, 21:35

...........I seem to remember His Nibs saying on Letterman that they met on Lake Como when a friend of a friend came to visit..............

Sonning: many figures bandied about, but as he himself has said they always inflate property prices, but £10 million was one figure (and surprise, surprise, the largest)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 21 Aug 2015, 21:44

party animal - not! wrote:...........I seem to remember His Nibs saying on Letterman that they met on Lake Como when a friend of a friend came to visit..............

Sonning: many figures bandied about, but as he himself has said they always inflate property prices, but £10 million was one figure (and surprise, surprise, the largest)

Yes they met in Como according to the interview with Letterman. I remember that. "met her through a friend of a friend".

It's like the cost of the wedding PAN. There were so many figures put out there by the media it's hard to know what the real cost was. I'm sure the renovations alone for the house is costing a pretty penny.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 21 Aug 2015, 22:00

The article is ridiculous, when George stated I think before the wedding that they love Italy and they have a home there that is the reason they got married in venice.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 21 Aug 2015, 22:40

.........well, one thing to bear in mind about the UK is that owning bricks and mortar is regarded as the best investment of all, and prices are very high in comparison with many other places around the world, and especially in a desirable area like Oxfordshire where you're in beautiful countryside but with very easy connections to London and the world..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 22 Aug 2015, 03:01

Silje wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney Fighting With Wife Amal Alamuddin Over Sale Of Lake Como Villa?

George Clooney and wife Amal Alamuddin are reportedly feuding over George's legendary Lake Como villa.

Even if they sell the Lake Como house, George and Amal will still have a base in Europe. The duo are currently remodeling a $15 million mansion in Sonning, England, which unlike the Lake Como home, will be VERY secure. The Clooneys recently won approval to install nearly a dozen security cameras -- erected on "tall poles" -- throughout the estate, which sits on the Thames River. The construction of the security system was opposed by some locals, who argued that the cameras would be a "visual intrusion" to people who are "strolling next to a pretty riverbank."

Oh good lord. Make the damn poles look like trees! They do that to cell towers! Geesh!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Sat 22 Aug 2015, 07:43

I hope that he keeps his beautiful home in Lake Como. George loves it there and it has a lot of fond memories. If she wants him to sell it, which she is hardly there anyway, I hope he keeps that house forever. He loves all the people there and this is his home. I hope she does not influence him to sell it. He has his own mind and he can make his decisions. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sat 22 Aug 2015, 10:45

There's always "a source" or "an insider" who is supposed to proove the gossips the tabloids are writing about. 
I really don't trust them. George hasn't done an interview for a while and the magazines have to sell their stories so they  think about new stories. And divorce or babies are always so they Mix them up...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 22 Aug 2015, 12:34

They can't write he and Amal are happy and enjoying life together . They  have to invent drama where there is none. And of course Amal is the problem please, anything to sell papers happy gossip doesn't sell papers.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy - Page 8 Empty Latest Oleandra rumours from the Italian press

Post by party animal - not! Tue 01 Sep 2015, 13:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Google translation

Clooney's villa, perhaps an emir will be the new owner?

It is one of the gossip that has topped the days under the umbrella of this last summer, that the alleged sale of the house Como George Clooney, the beloved Villa Oleandra that the handsome actor would want to leave.

A decision is not confirmed if not by the usual rumors, that would see George Clooney ready to leave the calm and relaxed rest Lombard due to the massive presence of onlookers and paparazzi.

Now seems to be checked also offer succulent by an alleged emir of Qatar, who would want to buy a small amount, ie about 50 million Euros. But the American actor would put on sale at a cost much higher - 90 million euro - and therefore most likely will start a strong bargaining on the price. In fact, there are no reliable sources of market presence of Villa Oleandra, maybe they are just rumors that run to report the sudden escalation of appearances in front of the house.

George Clooney, who for some time have chosen Lake Como as loving life hiding from the chaotic US, he would spend the last summer at the villa and in the company of his wife Amal Clooney. Not only because the couple now would host many tight-knit friends and celebrities, such as actor custom summer. While George Clooney is now distributed to the commitments related to his production of tequila Casamigos, they do not yield the gossip related to the alleged sale of Villa Oleandra

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue 01 Sep 2015, 19:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 01 Sep 2015, 19:48

Merged threads
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 23 Sep 2015, 19:40

Google Translation

George Clooney sells his house on Lake Como can you spare 90 Million?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Being the most handsome man in Hollywood and being married to a famous lawyer has its pros and cons. The Clooney family is sick of the harassment suffered in Europe by the paparazzi this summer and have decided to sell his lavish mansion of Lake Como (Italy).

The eighteenth century house, located on the banks of the lake, was acquired in 2002 for $ 10 million to the Heinz family, but George believes that after passing through there, the property has appreciated, so ask for $ 90 million. What else?

Clooney is normal for wanting to sell the house, if despite the heavy fines imposed on them by the photographers of bunting, and they insist to see Amal sunbathing supertopmodel Cindy or Jack Nicholson and George having drinks assumed a fortune .

Well, gossip aside, how is the mansion to ask that fortune? Knowing that you do not have privacy in her, that is, that whoever could pay 90 million would not have the much desired privacy for everyone when we are on vacation.

The large complex has 25 rooms, an outdoor theater, botanical garden, tennis court, guest units, and domestic service and pool. All with spectacular views of the mountains and Lake Como. In terms of decor is classic of the stately mansions, very Italian, very decadent area.

The presence of George Clooney in the Lombard town of Laglio has increased tenfold the value of homes, from 1,000 to 10,000 euros per square meter.

And well, someone you can spare 90 million dollars to buy Villa Oleandra, the home of George Clooney on Lake Como?

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 24 Sep 2015, 14:11

is this story source reliable?

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 24 Sep 2015, 17:02

I still don't believe he will ever sell that home  and the only source I would believe would be George himself. Other than that it is just gossip and rumor.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 24 Sep 2015, 17:27

His Cabo home is allegedly selling for 50 million... and he's only asking 90 million for Como???????????????????

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 17 Apr 2018, 18:24

Sounds open....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 17 Apr 2018, 18:35

Laglio, open Villa Oleandra

Wait for Clooney and the twins

Cleaning and accommodation started. Amal's interview on Vogue America

The windows of Villa Oleandra, in Laglio, return to open. Spring cleaning or imminent arrivals? The first hypothesis is more probable, but it is not even possible to exclude an early stay of the most talked-about couple in Hollywood.

George Clooney, owner of the beautiful villa for 17 years, is expected as every year on the Larian side with his wife Amal Alamouddin and the twins Ella and Alexander and the movement inside Villa Oleandra last weekend suggests that the couple will not miss the appointment. Usually the arrival is scheduled for the summer season, between June and July, while in the spring months the villa hosts friends of the couple to whom George gives the space even in his absence.

The bodyguards would not even come to support the video surveillance system, reinforced after the birth of the twins. "Simple" cleaning, therefore, in the gardens and interiors of the villa. Meanwhile, Amal, a successful attorney, lures the eyes of the world on her with her first appearance on the cover of Vogue America, offering readers the rare opportunity to enter her world.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 17 Apr 2018, 18:44

Grazie
You really kind to translate lip smack
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 17 Apr 2018, 18:48

Your very welcome It's me.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Tue 17 Apr 2018, 18:50

bounce
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 18 Apr 2018, 05:18

Yay! Hopefully we'll get more George Clooney pictures!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 18 Apr 2018, 06:10

bounce
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 18 Apr 2018, 10:38

In the pictures above he has that “come and get me look”...

Know what George? .... this year I might have to, come and get you... and save you from the Capped Red Devil....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 18 Apr 2018, 10:59

Since the Met event is May 7th , and George starts filming in mid may they are probably getting it

ready for George and the family to arrive. I wonder if George will rent a place so that he doesn't have to travel back and  fourth and

Amal and the kids can be with him. I don't think he would want to miss any time he could spend with Amal and the kids.

I know it was said he was looking for a place , but every time he is filming that is claimed it seems.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 18 Apr 2018, 12:08

Annemarie - With or without the family he's going to need a place to stay while they're filming. Even if it's doable, it doesn't make sense to go back and forth to Lake Como every day - too time consuming and tiring.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 18 Apr 2018, 13:53

Agreed. I'm sure he'll be based in Como with the family, but also have a pad close to wherever he's filming. Sardinia is over an hour from Milan by plane so that's not an easy hop.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 22 Jul 2018, 09:16

No more drones!

The major banned them
For all people sake
Not only G
But obviously
For G too

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 25 Jul 2018, 11:07

What Would He Say wrote:In the pictures above he has that “come and get me look”...

Know what George? .... this year I might have to, come and get you... and save you from the Capped Red Devil....

AND .... The Naught Night Nurse....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 25 Jul 2018, 12:55

This one ?

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Wed 25 Jul 2018, 14:56

How cute is he...
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 15 Sep 2020, 15:13

Anyone like to stay?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 15 Sep 2020, 18:14

I've never heard of him renting it out. I don't see him wanting strangers wandering around their home.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 15 Sep 2020, 18:45

I doubt they'd rent the Como house to anyone, although they might lend it to friends. I do wonder if they maintain staff at any of their properties when they're not in residence - or do they just lock everything up and have a caretaker on site? I would think all the publicity about how much money they spent fixing up their homes makes them a magnet for thieves.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 15 Sep 2020, 19:16

I remember in an interview the cook her husband and their son lived near them or on the property. The interview was done years ago.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8