I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: George Clooney's House in Lake Como, Milan, Italy

Post by LizzyNY on Fri Aug 21 2015, 20:00

Strange that she feels more vulnerable there, since she's photographed much more often everywhere else. I notice she hasn't sold her London flat, yet she's trailed by photographers every time she's in London. Maybe it's just that she can't resist the chance for him to make all that money. Think how many designer outfits she could buy - might even be a whole year's worth!

Sorry if I sound like a bitch, but knowing what that property means to him I would think she would consider his feelings and suck it up for a few weeks. Hell, she's not even there that much - she's busy "working". If he sells this house because of her I really will hate her.

LizzyNY
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! on Fri Aug 21 2015, 20:04

I suspect this is claptrap. The question mark on the heading says it all........

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 on Fri Aug 21 2015, 20:26

That article is such obvious bullshyt but of course some here will use any opportunity to bitch about Amal. She's probably never even said a word about selling the house but sure radar online has the inside scoop about what a mean hag she is for wanting George to get rid of his precious villa. RME.

kat19
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie on Fri Aug 21 2015, 20:41

Radar Online has about as much inside info as I do.

To use a PAN word ..... codswallop.

Did they even get the price tag of the Sonning home right?  $15 million?  With renovations maybe.  But thought the original news reports put it at 5 or 6 million pounds.

Last edited by Donnamarie on Fri Aug 21 2015, 20:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! on Fri Aug 21 2015, 21:35

...........I seem to remember His Nibs saying on Letterman that they met on Lake Como when a friend of a friend came to visit..............

Sonning: many figures bandied about, but as he himself has said they always inflate property prices, but £10 million was one figure (and surprise, surprise, the largest)

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie on Fri Aug 21 2015, 21:44

party animal - not! wrote:...........I seem to remember His Nibs saying on Letterman that they met on Lake Como when a friend of a friend came to visit..............

Sonning: many figures bandied about, but as he himself has said they always inflate property prices, but £10 million was one figure (and surprise, surprise, the largest)

Yes they met in Como according to the interview with Letterman. I remember that. "met her through a friend of a friend".

It's like the cost of the wedding PAN. There were so many figures put out there by the media it's hard to know what the real cost was. I'm sure the renovations alone for the house is costing a pretty penny.

Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Fri Aug 21 2015, 22:00

The article is ridiculous, when George stated I think before the wedding that they love Italy and they have a home there that is the reason they got married in venice.

annemarie
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! on Fri Aug 21 2015, 22:40

.........well, one thing to bear in mind about the UK is that owning bricks and mortar is regarded as the best investment of all, and prices are very high in comparison with many other places around the world, and especially in a desirable area like Oxfordshire where you're in beautiful countryside but with very easy connections to London and the world..........

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone on Sat Aug 22 2015, 03:01

Silje wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney Fighting With Wife Amal Alamuddin Over Sale Of Lake Como Villa?

George Clooney and wife Amal Alamuddin are reportedly feuding over George's legendary Lake Como villa.

Even if they sell the Lake Como house, George and Amal will still have a base in Europe. The duo are currently remodeling a $15 million mansion in Sonning, England, which unlike the Lake Como home, will be VERY secure. The Clooneys recently won approval to install nearly a dozen security cameras -- erected on "tall poles" -- throughout the estate, which sits on the Thames River. The construction of the security system was opposed by some locals, who argued that the cameras would be a "visual intrusion" to people who are "strolling next to a pretty riverbank."

Oh good lord. Make the damn poles look like trees! They do that to cell towers! Geesh!

LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian on Sat Aug 22 2015, 07:43

I hope that he keeps his beautiful home in Lake Como. George loves it there and it has a lot of fond memories. If she wants him to sell it, which she is hardly there anyway, I hope he keeps that house forever. He loves all the people there and this is his home. I hope she does not influence him to sell it. He has his own mind and he can make his decisions. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway on Sat Aug 22 2015, 10:45

There's always "a source" or "an insider" who is supposed to proove the gossips the tabloids are writing about. 
I really don't trust them. George hasn't done an interview for a while and the magazines have to sell their stories so they  think about new stories. And divorce or babies are always so they Mix them up...

carolhathaway
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Sat Aug 22 2015, 12:34

They can't write he and Amal are happy and enjoying life together . They  have to invent drama where there is none. And of course Amal is the problem please, anything to sell papers happy gossip doesn't sell papers.

annemarie

Back to top Go down

Latest Oleandra rumours from the Italian press

Post by party animal - not! on Tue Sep 01 2015, 13:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Google translation

Clooney's villa, perhaps an emir will be the new owner?

It is one of the gossip that has topped the days under the umbrella of this last summer, that the alleged sale of the house Como George Clooney, the beloved Villa Oleandra that the handsome actor would want to leave.

A decision is not confirmed if not by the usual rumors, that would see George Clooney ready to leave the calm and relaxed rest Lombard due to the massive presence of onlookers and paparazzi.

Now seems to be checked also offer succulent by an alleged emir of Qatar, who would want to buy a small amount, ie about 50 million Euros. But the American actor would put on sale at a cost much higher - 90 million euro - and therefore most likely will start a strong bargaining on the price. In fact, there are no reliable sources of market presence of Villa Oleandra, maybe they are just rumors that run to report the sudden escalation of appearances in front of the house.

George Clooney, who for some time have chosen Lake Como as loving life hiding from the chaotic US, he would spend the last summer at the villa and in the company of his wife Amal Clooney. Not only because the couple now would host many tight-knit friends and celebrities, such as actor custom summer. While George Clooney is now distributed to the commitments related to his production of tequila Casamigos, they do not yield the gossip related to the alleged sale of Villa Oleandra

Last edited by Nicky80 on Tue Sep 01 2015, 19:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

party animal - not!
Zip a dee Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 on Tue Sep 01 2015, 19:48

Merged threads

Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 on Wed Sep 23 2015, 19:40

Google Translation

George Clooney sells his house on Lake Como can you spare 90 Million?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Being the most handsome man in Hollywood and being married to a famous lawyer has its pros and cons. The Clooney family is sick of the harassment suffered in Europe by the paparazzi this summer and have decided to sell his lavish mansion of Lake Como (Italy).

The eighteenth century house, located on the banks of the lake, was acquired in 2002 for $ 10 million to the Heinz family, but George believes that after passing through there, the property has appreciated, so ask for $ 90 million. What else?

Clooney is normal for wanting to sell the house, if despite the heavy fines imposed on them by the photographers of bunting, and they insist to see Amal sunbathing supertopmodel Cindy or Jack Nicholson and George having drinks assumed a fortune .

Well, gossip aside, how is the mansion to ask that fortune? Knowing that you do not have privacy in her, that is, that whoever could pay 90 million would not have the much desired privacy for everyone when we are on vacation.

The large complex has 25 rooms, an outdoor theater, botanical garden, tennis court, guest units, and domestic service and pool. All with spectacular views of the mountains and Lake Como. In terms of decor is classic of the stately mansions, very Italian, very decadent area.

The presence of George Clooney in the Lombard town of Laglio has increased tenfold the value of homes, from 1,000 to 10,000 euros per square meter.

And well, someone you can spare 90 million dollars to buy Villa Oleandra, the home of George Clooney on Lake Como?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen on Thu Sep 24 2015, 14:11

is this story source reliable?

PigPen
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Thu Sep 24 2015, 17:02

I still don't believe he will ever sell that home  and the only source I would believe would be George himself. Other than that it is just gossip and rumor.

annemarie

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen on Thu Sep 24 2015, 17:27

His Cabo home is allegedly selling for 50 million... and he's only asking 90 million for Como???????????????????

PigPen
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum