George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Hoda's dream: To get George Clooney on fourth hour  EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Hoda's dream: To get George Clooney on fourth hour  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Hoda's dream: To get George Clooney on fourth hour  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Hoda's dream: To get George Clooney on fourth hour  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Hoda's dream: To get George Clooney on fourth hour  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Hoda's dream: To get George Clooney on fourth hour  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Hoda's dream: To get George Clooney on fourth hour  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Hoda's dream: To get George Clooney on fourth hour  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Hoda's dream: To get George Clooney on fourth hour  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Hoda's dream: To get George Clooney on fourth hour

4 posters

Go down

Hoda's dream: To get George Clooney on fourth hour  Empty Hoda's dream: To get George Clooney on fourth hour

Post by silly girl Thu 11 Oct 2012, 18:34

Hoda's dream: To get George Clooney on fourth hour
Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:47 AM EDT

By Julieanne Smolinski, TODAY contributor
You get a chance to have your picture taken with George Clooney maaaaaaaaaybe once in your lifetime… if you're really, really lucky. But if the photo's a little grainy, why not shoot for the moon and request a do-over?

Jason Kempin / Getty Images
Hoda got her picture taken with the one-time Batman recently, and while she was completely and totally jazzed, she was upset that the picture ended up a little dark (KLG joked: "Don't you like being in the dark with George Clooney?"). So now Hoda's waging a campaign to get George to come to studio 1A for a retake, just like in elementary school.

"It would be really nice if George Clooney came in to the studio to retake the picture," said Hoda. She looked around eagerly, as if wondering: "Is he here?"

The ladies urged fans to tweet at George (who, sadly, is not on Twitter) and schemed about how to get him to the plaza.

"God knows that the man needs some publicity," said KLG, who vowed not to "manhandle" him if he graced them with his presence. But she would not make the same promise for Hoda.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Isn't KLG good friends with his cousin? She has talked about it before.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Hoda's dream: To get George Clooney on fourth hour  Empty Re: Hoda's dream: To get George Clooney on fourth hour

Post by Katiedot Fri 12 Oct 2012, 06:21

Ok, I've got to ask: who the hell is Hoda?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hoda's dream: To get George Clooney on fourth hour  Empty Re: Hoda's dream: To get George Clooney on fourth hour

Post by silly girl Fri 12 Oct 2012, 08:47

This is Hoda Kotb is the co anchor of the 4th hour of the Today Show on NBC with Kathie Lee Gifford. She also does some reporting for other NBC News programs.

Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 12 Oct 2012, 14:24

I like Hoda. It's Kathie Lee that makes my hair stand on end. Kinda like the nails on chalkboard effect... If he would ever appear with them, Kathie Lee would dominate the conversation and poor Hoda would be left out in the cold.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 13 Oct 2012, 20:19

Can't stand either one of them. Their show is just an excuse for both of them to start drinking at 10 in the morning.

Course I'm at work so it doesn't much matter to me what they do cause I'm never going to be around to watch it!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down