George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney, Stacy Keibler and Cindy Crawford at Porcelanosa opening EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney, Stacy Keibler and Cindy Crawford at Porcelanosa opening EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney, Stacy Keibler and Cindy Crawford at Porcelanosa opening EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney, Stacy Keibler and Cindy Crawford at Porcelanosa opening EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney, Stacy Keibler and Cindy Crawford at Porcelanosa opening EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney, Stacy Keibler and Cindy Crawford at Porcelanosa opening EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney, Stacy Keibler and Cindy Crawford at Porcelanosa opening EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney, Stacy Keibler and Cindy Crawford at Porcelanosa opening EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney, Stacy Keibler and Cindy Crawford at Porcelanosa opening EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney, Stacy Keibler and Cindy Crawford at Porcelanosa opening

+8
lucy
amaretti
LornaDoone
silly girl
Maggy
melbert
Katiedot
Henway
12 posters

Go down

George Clooney, Stacy Keibler and Cindy Crawford at Porcelanosa opening Empty George Clooney, Stacy Keibler and Cindy Crawford at Porcelanosa opening

Post by Henway Sat 06 Oct 2012, 04:19

Michael Bruggink‏@mikebruggink

George Clooney and Cindy Crawford #porcelanosa The Peacemaker reunion!! @ Beverly Hills, Ca [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kari Mozena‏@karimozena

Clooney and Stacey Kiebler together at @LA_mag #Porcelanosa todo. Kiebler all smiles. Cindy Crawford looking good too!

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 06 Oct 2012, 07:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney, Stacy Keibler and Cindy Crawford at Porcelanosa opening Empty Re: George Clooney, Stacy Keibler and Cindy Crawford at Porcelanosa opening

Post by Katiedot Sat 06 Oct 2012, 04:46

Like, seriously? When the hell did this happen???? I don't see Stacy in the picture

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney, Stacy Keibler and Cindy Crawford at Porcelanosa opening Empty Re: George Clooney, Stacy Keibler and Cindy Crawford at Porcelanosa opening

Post by melbert Sat 06 Oct 2012, 05:04

he didn't even change his clothes from last night if this happened today. Oh, that's right, got one suit and shirt. Just like one pair of boots, and one pair of jeans and one t-shirt. hahahaha
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sat 06 Oct 2012, 05:22

It is going on now, can not find any of her but she is mentioned in other tweets. (no pic of her so far)

Since when does Goerge do opening's, is he that desprate to get her work?

Or does he have some friend conection her?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sat 06 Oct 2012, 05:37

ok store started in spain and George seems to have done ad's for them over sea's.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 06 Oct 2012, 06:29

I like this picture from your link

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 06 Oct 2012, 06:45

I knew George promoted them - he was in Barcelona (wait - was it Madrid?) some years ago to do photoshoots for them.

Oh well, I guess it's all money in the satellite fund.

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 06 Oct 2012, 07:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't remember where in Spain)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 06 Oct 2012, 07:26

Oooh, how frustrating! I would swear someone posted pictures of George from Hola magazine posing with the owner of the brand. I can see it in my mind's eye.

Anyway, this is from Porcelanosa's own magazine dated issue 12/5 so anyone's guess when it's from:

And this is from October 2006:

Isabel Preysler, host George ClooneyProtagonizarán Porcelanosa campaign together next year
An elegant image of Isabel Preysler smiling posing with George Clooney. Mrs. Boyer wears a dress with sweetheart neckline draped in black velvet and crystal studded The 2nd Skin Co, the fashion brand that launched his daughter Tamara in company with two other partners

Considered the most admired man in the world, George Clooney will star, along with Isabel Preysler, Porcelanosa campaign next year. For this reason, the pair met at the home of Elizabeth during a dinner hosted by Boyer marriage. A unique opportunity that the magazine Hello! collected in its pages this week, with interviews and exclusive photos.

Talk during the photo shoot
Throughout the shoot, Isabel and George maintained a relaxed conversation that lasted late. The famous actor Isabel defined as' a charming and beautiful woman. A Star '. George, who has an excellent sense of humor, emphasized how much she had contributed to his nature that the outcome of the photos were great, given that until that afternoon never been seen before.

Dinner at Isabel
The marriage dinner organized by Boyer in his house was a real social event to which no lack Ana and Tamara's daughters Isabel, filmmaker Pedro Almodóvar and the bullfighter Cayetano Rivera Ordóñez, who also posed exclusively for Hola.

Isabel Preysler, anfitriona de George ClooneyProtagonizarán juntos la campaña de Porcelanosa del año que viene
Una elegante imagen de Isabel Preysler posando sonriente junto a George Clooney. La señora de Boyer luce un vestido con escote corazón drapeado en terciopelo negro y salpicado de cristal de The 2nd Skin Co, la firma de moda que ha lanzado su hija Tamara en compañía de otros dos socios

Pinche sobre la imagen para ver su ampliación Considerado el hombre más admirado del mundo, George Clooney protagonizará, junto a Isabel Preysler, la campaña de Porcelanosa del año que viene. Por este motivo, la pareja se reunió en casa de Isabel durante una cena organizada por el matrimonio Boyer. Una ocasión única que la revista ¡Hola! recoge esta semana en sus páginas, con entrevista y fotos exclusivas.

Charla durante la sesión de fotos
A lo largo de la sesión fotográfica, Isabel y George mantuvieron una distendida conversación que se prolongó hasta tarde. El famoso actor definió a Isabel como 'una mujer encantadora y guapísima. Una estrella'. George, que goza de un excelente sentido del humor, resaltaba lo mucho que ella había contribuído con su forma de ser a que el resultado de las fotos fuera magnífico, habida cuenta que hasta esa tarde nunca antes se habían visto.

Cena en casa de Isabel
La cena organizada por el matrimonio Boyer en su casa fue un auténtico acontecimiento social al que no faltaron Ana y Tamara, las hijas de Isabel, el cineasta Pedro Almodóvar y el torero Cayetano Rivera Ordóñez, que también posaron en exclusiva para ¡Hola!.

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 06 Oct 2012, 08:11; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : formatting)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 06 Oct 2012, 07:32

EinsteinClooney asked for a better photo and they delivered:

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 06 Oct 2012, 07:38

For any newbies or those who don't know, the woman standing to George's right (our left side in the picture) is Isabel Preysler. She is Julio Iglesias ex-wife. She is also Enrique and Julio Jr. mother. She also had a daughter with Julio Sr. while they were married.

When the initial photo shoot was done I remember noticing how really classy she was, how well and elegantly she dressed and plus she's freaking gorgeous! College degree too!

Oh by the way, on her last birthday she turned 61!

See it IS possible for George to meet gorgeous, classy women who are his age or older.

They are out there and unlike Isabel, unmarried. But George just chooses not to meet classy women. Oh well.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 06 Oct 2012, 07:41

LMAO look how pissed Stacey looks that she's not standing next to George! Brahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 06 Oct 2012, 07:43

katiedot, his initial photo shoot is noted in Isabel's wiki page as being taken in 2006.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 06 Oct 2012, 07:51

Wow Isabel P is beautiful....thanks for the info...was just about to look her up.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 06 Oct 2012, 16:27

Maybe Rande used Porcelanosa toilets when he decorated George's home?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 06 Oct 2012, 18:11

Lorna you crack me up. hahaaaaaaa Yahooooo

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 06 Oct 2012, 18:33

I remember the photo spread and they look beautiful and sexy together .

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 07 Oct 2012, 03:37

There are so many BEAUTIFUL and CLASSY women out there who WOULD be accepted by his fans! It's too damn bad that George doesn't have the capability to multi-task!

His all or nothing attitude has led to his serial dating life.

All or nothing in regards to his work. It's as if he doesn't trust that his work would be good if he also were in a long-term committed relationship. He says he gets totally engrossed in his films and relationships and family would suffer and he doesn't want to "do" that to someone especially if he had kids.

Not everyone is good with kids. I give him credit for owning that. But I think the "logic" that he uses to explain why he can't stay in a committed relationship (and therefore chooses women he really would never consider for a long term relationship) is flawed. JMO

He lives his life as he wishes. We can only watch and conjecture and sometimes get pissed or laugh our asses off at the illogic of it all.

But why we are so engaged in all of this -- I sometimes wonder -- but it is beyond me. Really.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 07 Oct 2012, 03:54

amaretti wrote: I remember the photo spread and they look beautiful and sexy together .
They both look incredibly sexy. Love the pictures.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 07 Oct 2012, 04:02

Something I asked myself all the time " Why the hell are you so interested in this man" still keep coming back for another peek. Let's face it the GF has to be ambitious, but not so successful that she doesn't have a flexible schedule. Isabel P. doesn't need George like the SK and the likes of do.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 07 Oct 2012, 04:38

I think he has always been afraid of falling in love whole heartedly again and discover that they didn't love him the same way, wants him for money and fame...think its why this type. Not that they couldn't fall for him, but in that big way women do with big presence guys. Think he wants to be loved just for himself. Think its why we always seem him being more the regular guy than a "big presence guy" like some do in Hollywood...
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 08 Oct 2012, 21:24

Here is an article about the event---he got a check for Not On Our Watch:

LA Mag Party Round Up: Clooney, Crawford at Porcelanosa and the Geffen Playhouse and Brunello Cucinelli

SEENster Kari Mozena hits up two LA mag parties—one a celeb-studded affair to benefit charity, the other a community building gathering exploring the intersection of style and substance...

Porcelanosa
Everyone was admiring the tiles and enormous square showerheads at Porcelanosa’s pristine white showroom on Beverly when the crowd formed a spontaneous cluster. Usually, these clusters are caused by the arrival of an A-list celeb. In this case, the eye of the swarm was none other than George Clooney and gal pal Stacy Keibler. LAM Editor-in-chief Mary Melton rounded everyone up (Cindy Crawford and hubby Rande Gerber stopped by too) got the festivities rolling and then Isabel Preysler (ex-wife of Julio, mama to Enrique) handed George a check for his Not On Our Watch project. “I’ve been working with Porcelanosa for 7 or 8 years now,” Clooney said. “Tonight’s proceeds will save a lot of lives.” The company carries Prince Charles’s Royal Warrant. Well, they are nice showerheads and they are green, which is why I’m sure HRH likes ‘em.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 08 Oct 2012, 21:28

Great !

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 08 Oct 2012, 21:48

Yes, great I love you
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 08 Oct 2012, 22:13

That's great that he got a good donation from what could have been a boring function for him. Lol.

A few random thoughts about his personal life...

I honestly don't think George needs a "classy lady" in his life
as folk say because he's not a "classy man" IMO.
A "classy lady" wouldn't fit in with his life style.

Spare Sundays....basketball/drinking/watching films/sport with
The Boys and their families.
Holidays....motorcycling around Europe and messing about on boats.

A "classy lady" may look good with him on public appearances.....
but that's not his "real life" at all.

Maybe Stacy ticks the boxes, isn't clingy as she had a life before GC...and still has that life, fits in with his "non classy" life style
and they like each other.
Much better than falling in love IMO. lol!

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 08 Oct 2012, 22:47

I agree. I think this is why he looks more relaxed and happy lately. They understand each other much better now.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 08 Oct 2012, 23:45

Clooney said. “Tonight’s proceeds will save a lot of lives.”

Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 19 Oct 2012, 07:46

link to video in Spanish
]
[/url]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down