George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him

+21
blackmamba
annemarie
Henway
blubelle
bamboochacha
LornaDoone
Missa
melbert
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
Best in Category
lelacorb
EEOsandy
Joanna
party animal - not!
barla
Maggy
cindigirl
silly girl
Katiedot
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him

Post by party animal - not! Mon 03 Sep 2012, 00:36

Well, she's being consistent, and holidaying with her friends again, exactly as she did in Cabo after TIFF, (just like GC does with his friends). Very similar, aren't they?

And they've had three months entertaining together in Italy. They live together, and they're somewhere together now, I bet.

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him

Post by amaretti Mon 03 Sep 2012, 00:37

They live together .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 03 Sep 2012, 00:41

Are you her agent ????

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 03 Sep 2012, 00:43

Even if they live together, I still think no couple wants to BE together 24/7 365. JMO I'm not just talking about being apart for work 8 or so hours a day.

I mean that there are times when couples would want to be apart just to do things on their own. At least that's how I feel. Maybe there are people out there that can't stand to be away from each other but I tell ya, I think it's healthier for a relationship for couples to have interests and friends of their own and spend time with those interests and those friends on their own. Unless of course, the interests involve cheating on the other person, then that's not someone I'd want to be with anyway.

And frankly, I don't understand cheating. If you want to be with multiple people then don't get into a relationship with just one person. I don't know I guess I have a different view of what entails a relationship than most so I'll shut up now.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 03 Sep 2012, 00:44

No, far from it! Several thousand miles away and don't know her from a hole in the wall. But it seems pretty conclusive to me.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 03 Sep 2012, 00:44

party animal - not! wrote:Well, she's being consistent, and holidaying with her friends again, exactly as she did in Cabo after TIFF, (just like GC does with his friends). Very similar, aren't they?

And they've had three months entertaining together in Italy. They live together, and they're somewhere together now, I bet.

Okay, I'm sorry, but I would guess "wealthy people who vacation frequently with friends" is a pretty large subset of the population. Pointing this out as something they have in common is a little grasping at straws, isn't it? By that standard, George is "very similar" to every female celebrity featured in US Weekly and People over the last three months. And I'm not certain Stacy would have gone to Cabo after TIFF if she hadn't gotten a fully paid trip there, with all her friends, for her birthday.

Sure, they live together, as much as any woman "lives with" George. And they probably are together now, or planning to meet up together at some point. But George is heading into work mode for quite a long stretch, it appears. We'll see how long it takes the bloom to come off the rose when George is working 12 hour days and they aren't jetting off to Cabo every other weekend or hosting the president for dinner.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 03 Sep 2012, 00:50

Ah, sorry. I'd no idea her girls' trip was paid for by GC. I just thought it was something she was likely to do with friends anyway. She seems like someone who would do that sort of thing anyway. Didn't she organise for all her friends to pitch up at her dad's birthday dinner a couple of years ago?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 03 Sep 2012, 01:04

Whew, glad I got out from the middle of that one! Very Happy

Look this is all truly a moot point.

It's a known fact that George is going to marry ME he's just fiddling with her till WE can be together -- so Stacy can kiss my ass!

Have yer fun now honey but he'll be mine, mine, mine in the end!

Brahahahahahahaha!

By the way George, if you smash cake in my face at the reception I'll kick you in the balls. Just sayin...

Kiss Kiss!

Sorry, had to bring a little levity to the proceedings. Was starting to get a little HOT around here!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 03 Sep 2012, 01:13

Heheheee Very Happy

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 03 Sep 2012, 01:32

I don't feel like it "got hot"; if I gave the impression that I was that upset, I'm sorry. I really just don't see this deep connection between the two of them that some other people see, and sometimes the things that are pointed out as evidence of that connection seem a little...questionable. I mean, five years ago, I went to Las Vegas on vacation. My mailman just came back from a trip to Vegas. We're probably not getting married.

As far as it being "conclusive" that the two of them are living together and probably together right now, I'm pretty sure you also predicted she'd turn up on the back of his bike in Corsica and/or George would turn up in Greece. Which thread are those pics on again? Wink

Sorry to be so snarky, but honestly, I've never seen two people look less romantically interested in each other, so I can't help but poke a little at the people who are all "She's the ONE! He can't keep his hands off her!" when all evidence, IMO, is to the contrary. Who knows, maybe he's an even better actor than I think, and they did get married and are off on their honeymoon right now. I fully expect to be poked back if it turns out you're all right and I'm wrong. Very Happy

Oh, and Lorna - you're gonna have to wrestle me for him! Beaten (If Stacy sticks around much longer, we're really going to need a wrestler emoticon)
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 03 Sep 2012, 01:38

Ah wrestling is so blase, I mean anyone can do that!

I propose something brainer - like a jeopardy-like quiz!

Not that I'm brainer but I can cheat better if it's a quiz! Yea, I said it, I'd cheat - to get a chance at banging that man I'd cheat like hell!

Brahahahahahaaaaaa cough, cough.

Was laughing so hard I actually started coughing!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 03 Sep 2012, 02:20

Well girls, the line is BEHIND me!!! I am the one he is coming to when he washes her out of his hair. Sorry, but I put my dibs in a very long time ago...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 03 Sep 2012, 04:22

Mel, dibs don't count for a hill o'beans just cause you put them in first. You're gonna have to work for this one baby! George isn't just some "dibs" kinda guy!

But at the very least most of us (I know not all) but most of us can agree that she AIN'T the one and it's just a matter of time until he moves on. And as I said before, I will cheat to get him. I won't lie though so that's why I'm so open about admitting I'll cheat!

Gotta have some integrity here ya know!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 03 Sep 2012, 05:34

hahaha Lorna!! It's ON girlfriend!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 03 Sep 2012, 07:39

party animal - not! wrote:Do you really think that's how it was? I'm not so sure. Why on earth would she do that?

Sorry to interrupt, you are funny though!
I do not know who was first on deciding they should split, but I think it was not supposed to happen when it did. Why?- I think Eli is head strong and really wants kids and was not going to waste any more time, I also think she knew George was already setting up the next girlfriend of. This will probably also be the same story we hear of Stacy leaving, her wanting kid’s, unless George is ready to have some. So with that please get back to a game of Wrestling Trivia with the first question being- What 42inch legged female wrestler dated a silver fox A-list move star?

The winner will receive a 2 year contract Dating George Clooney, Red Carpet Walks, 5 star Vacations, 2 meet and greet with both families (excludes Georges sister, nephew and niece at least in public), ring for the right hand, designer clothing and handbags, a new makeover, stylist’s, personal trainer to get you on the Clooney diet, a birthday cake or two, use of his vehicle’s, photographed( motorcycle rides, dinner’s and water activities), guest appearances on some late night and or day shows(all other work is up to you) and best for last the opportunity to be dog walker. Did I forget anything?
Yahooooo Spliff Drink 3 Wheee! Superdupercool This big super cool

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 03 Sep 2012, 08:05

cindigirl wrote:Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the marriage news the reason why G & Eli broke up?
Nobody knows why they broke up. There was lots of speculation on the fan boards but there's nothing confirmed. It's assumed that it was her whole 'One day I'll be married' interview, but I don't think it was. I don't think George is that jumpy.

EEOsandy wrote:In October 2009, In Touch ran a story about GC buying Eli a ring too (copied below). In June 2011, In Touch also ran a story about GC and Eli splitting. Shortly after the story ran, GossipCop denied the split. We know what happened then. The morale of the story is you can't believe most of what you read whether it's In Touch, Enquirer, or GossipCop.
Yeah, they make it up as they go along. They have no more idea of what's going on in George and Stacy's relationship than we have - in fact, IMO they often have less of an idea because they aren't following as closely.

LornaDoone wrote:Even if they live together, I still think no couple wants to BE together 24/7 365. JMO I'm not just talking about being apart for work 8 or so hours a day.
I think that's very true. But every time they spend a day, or heaven forbid, even a few hours apart, people start saying how this is indicative that they're not together at all. Truth is, no one knows how much time they spend together or apart.

Cetainly no couple has to spend every minute of every day together in order to be a 'real' couple. That's an impossible requirement - how would you still have your own friends or enjoy your own interests or hobbies or even get some serious shopping done if you had to drag your boyfriend with you everywhere you went?

Missa wrote:I really just don't see this deep connection between the two of them that some other people see [ . . . ] I can't help but poke a little at the people who are all "She's the ONE! He can't keep his hands off her!"
Except that I don't think there are people here who see a deep connection between George and Stacy. I don't recall reading any posts here saying that she's the one or anything else along those lines.

I can only speak for myself here but I think what others are saying is that just because George and Stacy aren't deeply in love true soulmates who'll be together forever, doesn't mean that they don't have a relationship and that there's nothing between them. It's not going to last forever, but we all know that. That doesn't make it an invalid relationship.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 03 Sep 2012, 14:20

Except that I don't think there are people here who see a deep connection between George and Stacy. I don't recall reading any posts here saying that she's the one or anything else along those lines.

Then Katie I would suggest that you're not really reading every entry here because there are two people I can think of off the top of my head that constantly post "alluding" to that very thing and that is what started this conversation in the first place.

One person in particular has been trying to draw the conclusion that Stacy is indeed "the One" without using those words. I think you miss a lot while "skimming" the posts looking to make sure the forum is in good shape but not necessarily reading the content of them all because there is plenty of evidence to the contrary of your above statement, posted here.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 03 Sep 2012, 15:45

Lighterside wrote:

Then Katie I would suggest that you're not really reading every entry here because there are two people I can think of off the top of my head that constantly post "alluding" to that very thing and that is what started this conversation in the first place.

One person in particular has been trying to draw the conclusion that Stacy is indeed "the One" without using those words. I think you miss a lot while "skimming" the posts looking to make sure the forum is in good shape but not necessarily reading the content of them all because there is plenty of evidence to the contrary of your above statement, posted here.

Like the "Stacy's photographer friend takes WEDDING VIDEOS?!?!?!?!" post? Rolling Eyes Perhaps the exact phrase "The One" has not been used, but the sentiment is certainly there in several posters' comments.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 03 Sep 2012, 18:12

Bottom line though no matter what anyone here posts the only person who will truly know if there is a ONE is George and since he doesn't post here, no one here is ever going to have the "scoop" if you will, on this topic.

My wishing he was with me is as valid as Stacy's alleged wedding video-grapher posting that she is the ONE! Which on a scale of 1 to 10 has a validity rating of zero! Very Happy

If George ever finds a "The One" we won't hear about it until it's all over. What I mean is George will most likely pull a Matt Damon, get married with he, the gal and perhaps a witness (if required) and then have Stan make a brief statement.

I don't see a splashy wedding in his future. It would just be too much of a circus and the smart gal who should change his mind about getting married in the first place (doubtful - not that there aren't smart gals out there but I doubt any will change his mind) will also go for a low key wedding. Oh, and if that should ever occur, the gal had better figure that the pre-nup is going to be so iron-clad that she shouldn't expect to get ANYTHING should that marriage end.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 03 Sep 2012, 18:58

Miles Massey lol

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 03 Sep 2012, 19:16

amaretti wrote: Miles Massey lol
Right lol!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 03 Sep 2012, 19:24

henway your question was too easy. Pick something harder!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 03 Sep 2012, 20:16

I agree with you
but the MM thing

(hu! the light went off
then a BIG thunder BLEW

scarrring.... affraid )
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 04 Sep 2012, 06:59

Lighterside wrote:Then Katie I would suggest that you're not really reading every entry here because there are two people I can think of off the top of my head that constantly post "alluding" to that very thing and that is what started this conversation in the first place.
Missa wrote:Like the "Stacy's photographer friend takes WEDDING VIDEOS?!?!?!?!" post? Rolling Eyes Perhaps the exact phrase "The One" has not been used, but the sentiment is certainly there in several posters' comments.
I think it's possible you're missing some sarcasm on this forum. I really don't think the wedding videos comment was meant seriously.

What I do think is that there are plenty of commenters on this forum who think George and Stacy are together and happy enough in their relationship. The unfortunate thing is that those comments are mis-read as supporting a 'they're together and it's true love because they're totally soul mates' opinion when mostly that's not what those posters think. And once someone assumes they already know someone else's opinion they misunderstand their posts that way.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 04 Sep 2012, 14:04

We'll have to agree to disagree then because I know what I'm reading and it's been pretty transparent, in some instances (and no, I'm not referring to the wedding video; that comment was from Missa not me).

So we can play the "who knows for sure" game till the cows come home but I'm not the only one with this impression and I've been around the block enough to know when someone is trying to lead a conversation a certain way, thanks. Thumbs up!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 04 Sep 2012, 18:06

LornaDoone wrote:henway your question was too easy. Pick something harder!

You did not think it was a one ? trivia game did you? You start out easy then get harder, like George does with his GF- of. Wink

Bruno Sammartino wrestled his last match at a 1987 House Show teaming with what wrestler against King Kong Bundy & One Man Gang?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 04 Sep 2012, 18:11

Henway wrote:

You did not think it was a one ? trivia game did you? You start out easy then get harder, like George does with his GF- of. Wink

Bruno Sammartino wrestled his last match at a 1987 House Show teaming with what wrestler against King Kong Bundy & One Man Gang?

Hulk Hogan
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 04 Sep 2012, 18:44

Lighterside wrote:We'll have to agree to disagree then because I know what I'm reading and it's been pretty transparent, in some instances (and no, I'm not referring to the wedding video; that comment was from Missa not me).

So we can play the "who knows for sure" game till the cows come home but I'm not the only one with this impression and I've been around the block enough to know when someone is trying to lead a conversation a certain way, thanks. Thumbs up!

I'm sorry Lighter, but I really don't understand what this conversation is about, but I just want to make a comment on how I view it....

I think that it doesn't matter at all what people think on here about George's relationship situation....it is what is.....and why should we be privy to the inside information ?
All I know is that we've been treated through the past summer months to some lovely pictures of our man enjoying his time in Italy with family, friends and colleagues and I for one have been happy to see them.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 04 Sep 2012, 22:27

Joanna wrote:
Lighterside wrote:We'll have to agree to disagree then because I know what I'm reading and it's been pretty transparent, in some instances (and no, I'm not referring to the wedding video; that comment was from Missa not me).

I'm sorry Lighter, but I really don't understand what this conversation is about, but I just want to make a comment on how I view it....

I think that it doesn't matter at all what people think on here about George's relationship situation....it is what is.....and why should we be privy to the inside information ?
All I know is that we've been treated through the past summer months to some lovely pictures of our man enjoying his time in Italy with family, friends and colleagues and I for one have been happy to see them.

@ Joanna, I hope you don't think I was referring to you because I wasn't. I was merely making an observation to Katie and she and I don't agree on perspective, that's all.

I don't expect to nor do I want to be privy to any inside information about any one's life, including George's but I do tire at times of seeing certain posters try to push the envelope or an agenda and frankly I'm not sure of the purpose of that at this point.

But we do agree that it is wonderful at any time to see pictures of George...I don't think you'll get an argument from anyone on this forum on that count!

So yes, let's focus on that! I'm all for that... cheers
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 05 Sep 2012, 04:43

EEOsandy wrote:
Henway wrote:

Hulk Hogan

Well I'm definitely going to have to cheat if your questions are going to be about wrestling cause I just never watch that stuff!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Thu 06 Sep 2012, 01:02

Lighterside wrote:
Joanna wrote:

@ Joanna, I hope you don't think I was referring to you because I wasn't. I was merely making an observation to Katie and she and I don't agree on perspective, that's all.

I don't expect to nor do I want to be privy to any inside information about any one's life, including George's but I do tire at times of seeing certain posters try to push the envelope or an agenda and frankly I'm not sure of the purpose of that at this point.

But we do agree that it is wonderful at any time to see pictures of George...I don't think you'll get an argument from anyone on this forum on that count!

So yes, let's focus on that! I'm all for that... cheers

anyway i don't think GC getting married is our business if he or he won't , but any way if he will i really wish it will be right for him and take him up and goes well for him on press and on real life instead of pull him down , so wish you luck GC and enjoy your freedom . love1
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 06 Sep 2012, 08:03

ABSOLUTELY!
you marry for LOVE

I love you
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Thu 06 Sep 2012, 08:59

and love is like a flower it shortly dies...

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 06 Sep 2012, 11:04

BiC...."It ain't necessarily so" as the song says
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2