George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents EmptyToday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents

+37
tzizz
laetval
theminis
Way2Old4Dis
NotAvailable
janieb
lucy
fluffy
bellybaby
playfuldeb
socimar
barla
Katiedot
premiere
pandabear
bamboochacha
Aly
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
blubelle
Missa
Dior
party animal - not!
lelacorb
Joanna
lovelylois
EEOsandy
it's me
silly girl
davidarochelle
annemarie
MM
melbert
cindigirl
Lakin460
Henway
41 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents Empty George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents

Post by Henway Wed 18 Jul 2012, 16:35

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 28 Jul 2012, 14:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated title)

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents

Post by Lakin460 Wed 18 Jul 2012, 17:03

Stacy Keibler shows off her long tanned legs in short shorts on holiday with her parents

By J J Anisiobi

PUBLISHED: 09:04 EST, 18 July 2012 | UPDATED: 09:05 EST, 18 July 2012

Comments (1)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Revealing: Stacy Keibler showed off her amazing legs in a pair of short shorts in Cernobbio, Italy

Show off: The toned star also matched her sandals with her earrings

With her wrestling career far behind her it appears Stacy Keibler could start a new job as tour guide.

The blonde beauty was pictured just days ago showing Hollywood couple Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio, Italy.

Now, the 32-year-old has been at it again with her long tanned legs on parade as she showed her parents around the same town in the Province of Como.

Stacy may have been explaining the finer points of the local sites to mum and dad but, it was her body that was centre of attention.

The model looked in superb shape as she wore a tiny pair of blue short shorts with a loose fitting white vest.

She stylishly teamed the summery outfit with a pair of sandals that matched her large stone earrings, and carried a pink handbag.

Despite staying relatively cool in the skin baring ensemble she still needed to stop and pick up some ice cream.

With a handful gelato in her hand she continued the tour with her parents Gary and Patricia, who have been staying at her boyfriend George Clooney's Villa on Lake Como.

Clooney's parents have also reportedly been using the villa and have been getting to know their son's current beau better.

Stacy has been in the area for the past month relaxing and so is well equipped to show people around now.

After taking some pictures of Patricia and Gary for the family album, they headed back to the villa for a well earned rest.

The good weather held up for the trio, unlike last week when Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan got caught in the rain with Keibler.

All American: Stacy was joined by her parents Gary and Patricia

Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents

Post by cindigirl Wed 18 Jul 2012, 17:18

Thanks for the pics Lakin. I wish the press would take more shots of G's parents though. Seems they're keeping a lower profile.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 18 Jul 2012, 17:19

Because this is STACY's moment!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 18 Jul 2012, 17:25

But she's taking the spotlight away from G and family. Or maybe that's his intention!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 18 Jul 2012, 17:27

I was looking at Stacy's sandals. I tried the same style of sandals in the store, and they were painful to walk in. But, then, I am an older lady.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 18 Jul 2012, 17:31

cindigirl wrote:But she's taking the spotlight away from G and family. Or maybe that's his intention!

More Nick-and-Nina shots, please!! cameraclick
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 18 Jul 2012, 17:36

MM wrote:I was looking at Stacy's sandals. I tried the same style of sandals in the store, and they were painful to walk in. But, then, I am an older lady.

There's a lot written about how bad sandals (and flip flops) are for your feet. No support. No matter how attractive sandals are - IMO feet are ugly.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 18 Jul 2012, 18:45

Nick and Nina have been to Italy tons of times I'm sure they have seen it all before and are happy to spend time with their son. I seriously doubt either Nick or Nina care about any spotlight

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 18 Jul 2012, 19:04

I was a little concerned about Nina. The pictures of her going to dinner showed how thin she is and appeared frail to me.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 18 Jul 2012, 19:11

I think everyone needs to remember Nick and Nina are senior citizens and Stacy's parent's are probably younger.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 18 Jul 2012, 19:13

Like SK's outfit; necklace adds to it as well. I should duplicate that idea. I do have similar sandals. They're meant more for "decoration," and not real long walks. Otherwise I "pay the price" with sore muscles. Oh well, then I just have to spend more time on COH recovering. LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 18 Jul 2012, 19:21

True Annemarie....they could be her grandparents....

Oh and technically GC is now a senior citizen too....after all he is over 50. Laughing

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 18 Jul 2012, 19:24

ROTFL ROTFL
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 18 Jul 2012, 19:26

silly girl wrote:Oh and technically GC is now a senior citizen too....after all he is over 50. Laughing

I remember during an interview he gave he mentioned that as soon as he hit 50 he got an invitation from AARP to join. He of course laughed about it but I don't think he appreciated it. LOL

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 18 Jul 2012, 19:33

annemarie wrote:I think everyone needs to remember Nick and Nina are senior citizens and Stacy's parent's are probably younger.
Stacy's parents are about George's age as he is 18 1/2 years older than Stacy.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 18 Jul 2012, 19:36

Holy Batmobile - I hope G is taking his pills. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 18 Jul 2012, 19:48

annemarie wrote:I think everyone needs to remember Nick and Nina are senior citizens and Stacy's parent's are probably younger.

Yep, that's what I thought, too. They're both in their 70's and along with having probably already seen the sights in years past, they may be content to spend time with their son in quieter pursuits. I hope they are both in good health.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 18 Jul 2012, 19:50

melbert wrote:
Stacy's parents are about George's age as he is 18 1/2 years older than Stacy.

gosh

he could really be her father

it sounds.... Noooo!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 18 Jul 2012, 19:56

and Sarah's father and Elisabetta's father and...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 18 Jul 2012, 19:58

Lakin460 wrote: I hope they are both in good health.

me too
WE ALL! flower
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 18 Jul 2012, 19:59

melbert wrote:and Sarah's father and Elisabetta's father and...

ohhh Mel Rolling Eyes
you are so right! silent
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 18 Jul 2012, 19:59

Spokeo.com shows Gary and Patricia Keibler's ages as early 60s. This website usually has ages accurate, but not everything else.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 18 Jul 2012, 20:01

..and funny, melly!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 18 Jul 2012, 20:07

melbert wrote:and Sarah's father and Elisabetta's father and...

Maybe his girlfriends all have "daddy issues?" or sugar daddy issues?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 18 Jul 2012, 20:10

silly girl wrote:True Annemarie....they could be her grandparents....

Oh and technically GC is now a senior citizen too....after all he is over 50. Laughing

Well 50 is the new 40, so he is not a senior citizen by today's standards. Besides I will not call myself a senior citizen unitl I am 70-75 years old. I am at the half-century mark myself. LOL

Last edited by MM on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 20:12; edited 1 time in total
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 18 Jul 2012, 20:11

and his?
which is his own??
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 18 Jul 2012, 20:14

George is 18 1/2 years older than Stacy, so, he could be her father if he did something in high school that he was not supposed to do LOL!!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 18 Jul 2012, 20:23

I have two friends who were grandmothers at age 33. They started young and their daughters started young.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 18 Jul 2012, 20:26

Don't mean to sound snarky, but Yawn. It is like they are on speed dial with the Daily Mail. All the pictures coming out of Como this summer have ranked on my most boring list. So far the pictures have been George and Stacy, with friends or family going on a boat ride, a motor bike ride or out to dinner. The other pictures are Stacy walking around with friends or family shopping, oh yes she is like the rest of us, eats ice cream or gelato, but I notice it is a very small scoop. Actually, I have come to the conclusion this summer, that Stacy is quite a boring personality, there is absolutely no chemistry between George and Stacy and George has become a hermit. I also notice many of the gossip sites are probably feeling the same way I am,because few write about them or show some of the photos coming out.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 18 Jul 2012, 20:57

Well at least we've been spared the "naked female bum" pictures
in the boat on the lake, as in previous years.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 18 Jul 2012, 21:37

Joanna wrote:Well at least we've been spared the "naked female bum" pictures
joanna at least they were something new and not a nuisance as a hospice this year, do not you think?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 18 Jul 2012, 21:52

As for the age thing, now let's see............there's Michael and Catherine Douglas, er, Alex Bakdwin and new wife, er, Kelsey Grammar and new wife, er, Clint Eastwood and wife, er, and what's the age difference between Brad and Angelina?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 18 Jul 2012, 21:54

lelacorb wrote:
joanna at least they were something new and not a nuisance as a hospice this year, do not you think?

So sorry lela....I don't understand what you mean ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 18 Jul 2012, 21:56

No, this is the year of the belly and the "short shorts".
Note: Give the woman icecream and she stops smiling.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 18 Jul 2012, 22:01

Joanna wrote:
lelacorb wrote:

So sorry lela....I don't understand what you mean ?

I want to said that this year seem my grandmather and my grandfather Stacy and George"
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 18 Jul 2012, 22:37

Oh I see.....Golly Gosh lela.....I disagree....of course lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 18 Jul 2012, 22:42

A Blast from the Past lol!

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler out to dinner with their parents Empty From TMZ: GEORGE CLOONEY & STACY KEIBLER Meet the Parents!

Post by silly girl Wed 18 Jul 2012, 22:45

When I come home from work I usually try to watch TMZ Live on my computer...I only caught the end and it hasn't been posted yet but they do talk about this article....I think they seem to think because the parents met that he is going to settle down....anyway here is the original TMZ post:

GEORGE CLOONEY & STACY KEIBLER
Meet the Parents
!

It's getting really serious between George Clooney and Stacy Keibler ... 'cause the lovebirds have taken their relationship to the next level ... and flown out both of their parents to Clooney's home in Italy.

While entertaining their 'rents, Stacy and her folks were spotted having ice cream in Lake Como (top) as George and his mom and pop (bottom) walked around town on Tuesday.

This is the first time we can remember seeing Clooney and his parents hanging out with one of George's special ladies and her family.

So we gotta ask ...

Is Clooney heading to the altar?
No68%
Yes32%
Total Votes: 10,099

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 18 Jul 2012, 23:10

Killer beats.
Thumbs up!
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 19 Jul 2012, 00:01

Jo, what naked female bum pictures??
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 19 Jul 2012, 00:03

party animal - not! wrote:As for the age thing, now let's see............there's Michael and Catherine Douglas, er, Alex Bakdwin and new wife, er, Kelsey Grammar and new wife, er, Clint Eastwood and wife, er, and what's the age difference between Brad and Angelina?

And each of those couples looks as ridiculous as George and Stacy, with the exception of Brad and Angie. I think there's only 11 years between them, and the way she carries herself you wouldn't know there's even that much of a difference. And the way he continues to look yummy doesn't hurt either. Smile

Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 19 Jul 2012, 00:05

Lakin....EC 's bum with a thong on a boat in Como was seen quite often
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Thu 19 Jul 2012, 00:11

Gossip Cop said a rep for G has denied the story. Hmmmm - what next????
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:04

Just posted the tweet on the other thread from TMZ. We all new this was going to happen next, very predictable. However I think it's interesting that it reports Stacy spending time with her parents and George spending time with his but not the six of them together. I'm sure Stacy is happy about this latest story although I think it might start the downward spiral.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:06

The next mrs clooney wrote:I think it might start the downward spiral.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] One can only hope......[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:13

Daily Mail is running the "future in law" angle too!!!! How many of us predicted this??

The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:16

And yet another story about marriage for them. Results of the poll are funny!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:22

Hey, if you've got it flaunt it!!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:24

What did I say? That only Brad Pitt, potential best man, was missing?
Great way G&SK to give both of your parents a holiday, while giving the bored paps something new to write about. Hopes it sells a lot of mags.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next