George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio

+15
playfuldeb
LornaDoone
silly girl
The next mrs clooney
davidarochelle
theminis
socimar
EEOsandy
Lakin460
premiere
barla
Joanna
party animal - not!
melbert
lovelylois
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio Empty Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio

Post by lovelylois Sat 14 Jul 2012, 22:59

Who knew they were friends? Three's company as Stacy Keibler shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan the sights in Italy

By ANDREA MAGRATH
PUBLISHED: 16:14 EST, 14 July 2012 | UPDATED: 16:14 EST, 14 July 2012

Hollywood couple Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan were clearly expecting sunshine and warm weather as they stopped off in Italy during his promotional tour of Europe for Magic Mike.
The couple met up with Stacy Keibler in Cernobbio, but the trio, who were dressed for a summer holiday, were caught out in a downpour.
Getting a little sodden didn't dampen their moods however, and they looked like they were having a great time as they held hands and walked in the rain.

Three's company! Stacy Keibler was pictured enjoying a day out with Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan in Cernobbio, Italy

We didn't dress for this! The trio laughed as they were caught in a downpour
There was no sign of Stacy's boyfriend George Clooney, but Channing appeared more than happy to accompany the two ladies on their stroll around town.

More...
What were you thinking? Tulisa continues her 24th birthday celebrations in Ibiza but fails to sparkle in unflattering outfit
'It was the worst hour of my life': Michelle Heaton's daughter Faith is rescued by firefighters after being locked in her car
Stacy has been visiting the Italian town, near where Clooney owns a house, for the past month, and practically looked like a local as she pointed out the sights to her friends.
The 32-year-old wore a ruched blue skirt, white vest and striped cardigan for her outing with the couple.

Meet you in Italy! Stacy is in the country on holiday with boyfriend George Clooney, while Jenna has accompanied Channing on European promotional duties for Magic Mike

Loved-up: Channing and Jenna look as in love as ever
Channing and Jenna, who have been to London and Berlin in the last week, looked as in love as ever two years after their wedding, and were spotted kissing and cuddling as they stopped in a cafe.
Jenna looked lovely in a white summer dress, a straw hat and a tan fringed bag, while her husband was sporty in a grey T-shirt, shorts and a cap.
The group were forced to jump, giggling, over deep puddles as they crossed the road.

No red carpets here! Stacy, Channing and Jenna jumped across a puddle during their stroll

This was not part of the plan! The girls got the giggles as they were sodden in the downpour in their flimsy outfits
They were stopped by a group of youngsters who recognised them and asked to take a picture, which they happily obliged to.
At the Magic Mike premiere in London this week, Channing revealed that he had kept all his saucy stripping costumes from the film.
But the loyal heartthrob added that they were for his wife's eyes only, so only Jenna will reap the benefits, while fans will have to make do with his onscreen antics.

Say cheese! The trio were stopped by a group of youngsters who asked them to pose for a picture

Where's George? Channing didn't seem to mind having the two ladies to himself

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio Empty Re: Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio

Post by melbert Sat 14 Jul 2012, 23:10

Stacy's friends to keep her busy while George is working.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio Empty Re: Daily Mail /Stacy shows Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan around Cernobbio

Post by party animal - not! Sat 14 Jul 2012, 23:31

Yep.. Wonder if we'll see him in 'Monuments Men'.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 14 Jul 2012, 23:34

I covet Stacy's long necklace !

Last edited by Joanna on Sat 14 Jul 2012, 23:56; edited 1 time in total
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 14 Jul 2012, 23:48

OMG,this is the show of the trash! But who are these two here? Big Jim and the dwarf with short legs ..... Good thing George remained at home .... Eeek! Eeek!
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sat 14 Jul 2012, 23:53

I didn't realize Jenna was so petite - especially since she's a dancer. She looks to be 6-8 inches shorter than Stacy.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 14 Jul 2012, 23:55

She's about 5'3". Channing was in Magic Mike based on his former life as a male stripper. I don't know how they know Stacy, but they've been out together in LA.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 14 Jul 2012, 23:58

barla... such impolite words !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 14 Jul 2012, 23:59

They've been friends for ages, I think. Certainly pre-GTC, and possibly Jenna was one of SK's girl group to go to Cabo Jenna was certainly at the New York fashion shows in January and was photographed with SK pre Oscars there

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 15 Jul 2012, 00:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[img]http[url=https://servimg.com/view/17378917/92][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/17/37/89/17/channi13.jpg[/img][/url]
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 15 Jul 2012, 00:03

[img]htt[url=https://servimg.com/view/17378917/96][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 15 Jul 2012, 00:04

Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 15 Jul 2012, 00:07

I love how protective and attentive Channing is with Jenna.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 15 Jul 2012, 00:08

melbert wrote:She's about 5'3". Channing was in Magic Mike based on his former life as a male stripper. I don't know how they know Stacy, but they've been out together in LA.

...uella ..... great characters ... the dancing dwarf and the hefty stripper Sleep Sleep ... in Italy we have the equivalent, Corona and Belen, that eat these two alive .... Advice to Stacy: stay away you too!! Good night
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 15 Jul 2012, 00:11

I read several months ago that Jenna and Stacy are both from Baltimore. They both danced growing up but for different schools and I believe competed against each other and were acquaintances, but not particularly friends . They became good friends when they became reacquainted in H'wood. I think Jenna and Channing are one of the most adorable couples I've ever seen. They seem madly in love with each other and speak so sweetly about one another in interviews. I want to see Magic Mike because I love to watch Channing dance and I just love to watch Joe Manganiello. Wish it was in 3-D. Woo hooo!

Last edited by EEOsandy on Sun 15 Jul 2012, 00:13; edited 1 time in total
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 15 Jul 2012, 00:11

Thanks Lakin for posting all those pictures Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 15 Jul 2012, 00:12

[quote="Joanna"]barla... such impolite words ![/quote

..please Joanna...look better at them!!! No No No ...really....Magic Mike????....OMG...
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 15 Jul 2012, 00:13

Joanna wrote:Thanks Lakin for posting all those pictures [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anytime, Jo! Gotta keep my skills honed! Very Happy
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 15 Jul 2012, 01:08

[quote="barla"]
Joanna wrote:barla... such impolite words ![/quote

..please Joanna...look better at them!!! No No No ...really....Magic Mike????....OMG...

I haven't got a clue who "magic mike" is or who those friends of Stacy's are.
I objected to your impolite personal descriptions of a married couple
in a photograph.

We obviously will have to agree to disagree about what is acceptable...End of.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 15 Jul 2012, 01:11

barla wrote:OMG,this is the show of the trash! But who are these two here? Big Jim and the dwarf with short legs ..... Good thing George remained at home .... Eeek! Eeek!

Are you kidding me. What you call "Big Jim" is the #1 actor at the box office with his new movie Magic Mike and the "dwarf with short legs" is a stunning actress:

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 15 Jul 2012, 02:03

I agree Socimar, cant say I have heard of her, but she is definately stunning and together they make a very attractive couple. Definately putting Magic Mike on my list of things to see!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 15 Jul 2012, 02:06

Saw "Magic Mike," also starring Matthew McBongo, who really stole the movie with his goofy antics, silliness and charisma. The movie is about a Texas male strip club, and Matt is the "out there" club manager. Supposedly Tatum helped write it, based on his earlier stripping career. Both Tatum and his wife are skilled dancers. She was in one of the "Step-Up" movies. Pro dancers must be very, very petite, so that they can be easily lifted and always look graceful. By the way although "Magic Mike" is a giggle and a goof, with some racy and suggestive kinky sex scenes, Tatum is rumored to have danced for men in real life. Still he has starred in several teen romance movies and is being heavily promoted as a "hunk." Needs more charisma though.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 15 Jul 2012, 02:15

So nice of George to let Stacy have some friends over to play with this time rather than kicking her back to the States while he was away working.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 15 Jul 2012, 02:22

EEOsandy wrote:I read several months ago that Jenna and Stacy are both from Baltimore. They both danced growing up but for different schools and I believe competed against each other and were acquaintances, but not particularly friends . They became good friends when they became reacquainted in H'wood. I think Jenna and Channing are one of the most adorable couples I've ever seen. They seem madly in love with each other and speak so sweetly about one another in interviews. I want to see Magic Mike because I love to watch Channing dance and I just love to watch Joe Manganiello. Wish it was in 3-D. Woo hooo!

jenna is from Connecticut and grew up in Texas so doesn't seem they are childhood friends. They are both D-list actors that have been doing to rounds for years so I'm sure they bumped into each other and became friends along the way.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 15 Jul 2012, 02:54

Wow all I can say is that she seems so much more relaxed with her friends.
Ok I know I shouldn't feel too sorry for SK ----she's in Italy and I'm not....but she never gets to have a casual walk with her BF.... do you think she feels bad?

Last edited by silly girl on Sun 15 Jul 2012, 02:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar...)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 15 Jul 2012, 02:59

Like SK's new hairstyle, and she looks comfy, casual. Seems genuinely happy posing this time with everyone. So much more natural than usual.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 15 Jul 2012, 03:20

Does it count that I have my hair styled the exact same way as Stacy and Jenna today? But, I left my hat in my other house...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 15 Jul 2012, 06:19

A guess a fan of both Channing and Jenna put this together. She seems to laugh a lot around him and any guy that will carry his gal's purse is definitely in LOVE! So if we ever get a pap pic of George carrying Stacy's purse, well ladies, hang it up and throw in the towel! HA!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 15 Jul 2012, 06:34

They are such a cute cute couple. There is so much chemistry betwixt them. Great photos in that slideshow. I am happy for them that they found such a great love with each other. I hope it lasts their lifetime

Last edited by playfuldeb on Sun 15 Jul 2012, 07:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling - dur)
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 15 Jul 2012, 09:32

even if they were cohabiting unmarried (or change something just because they are married, Joanna!?), does not change the fact that, IMO, they are what in Italy we call "Tamarri" (very trashy!). Magic Mike ..? ... please .... Full Monty thousand times!!!! ... now that's a movie! the restoration of men's Flashdance, not felt the need please ... even if McConaughey's very good ....Tatum? zeroooo charisma!!!
Sleep Sleep Sleep

but for the next GC production (I think monuments..) costs much less than the incomparable Fassbinder ...

PS: if they are very much in love, very sweet ... but everything got to do with trash?? IMO very tras romantic couple!!! Very Happy Very Happy Smile

barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 15 Jul 2012, 10:39

They've also produced an award-winning documentary about Rwanda and have their own production company......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sun 15 Jul 2012, 10:45

party animal - not! wrote:They've also produced an award-winning documentary about Rwanda and have their own production company......

Most of the actors, if they can, create a production company or similar ... question of taxes, an American lawyer friend of mine told me ....
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 15 Jul 2012, 15:12

socimar wrote:
barla wrote:OMG,this is the show of the trash! But who are these two here? Big Jim and the dwarf with short legs ..... Good thing George remained at home .... Eeek! Eeek!

Are you kidding me. What you call "Big Jim" is the #1 actor at the box office with his new movie Magic Mike and the "dwarf with short legs" is a stunning actress:

Magic Mike wasn't #1 at the box office since it opened. First week it was beat by "Ted", and now looks to be at 7th place after only a couple of weeks. Most people I talked to said its not worth the hype and that the acting part sucks and they should have just stripped throughout the whole movie instead of having any dialogue.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 15 Jul 2012, 15:24

Tatum helped write and produced "Magic Mike." But yes even with Matthew McBongo's killer performance, it is very lightweight fluff. Matt's nickname is McBongo, because he enjoys goofing around onstage and off and playing the bongos. I've been told Tatum's wife, who of course if not in "MM," does great dancing in "Step Up." That's how they met, through dancing. Would like to see a movie where both of them perform together.
Barla,
It depends on WHY you go to the movies, which ones you'll like. "MM" is generally a fun movie, although very lightweight. Reminds me of a Vegas male strip show or a silly bachelorette party. Do they have those in other countries? Some of G's movies don't make tons of money, but as long as they make a profit he will still be greenlighted. I think his recent movies "speak more to his heart," although I wish he'd take advantage of his great sense of humor and comedic timing on film. By comparison his "Oceans" movies were designed to make more, and did, but had less substance.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 15 Jul 2012, 15:31

Hasn't he just starred in '21 Jump Street' with Jonah Hiill, and was also in 'Dear John' a while ago?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 15 Jul 2012, 15:31

TNMC,
Just read your comment; was posted after I wrote mine. And yes, like the over-hyped "Twilight" series, you do wonder what happened to the script. And the acting in both movies are a little stilted. Wish I could have been a script consultant, and say what REALLY goes on AFTER the OFFICIAL show. Now that would have made a really interesting movie.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 15 Jul 2012, 15:40

Party Animal,
Tatum IMHO did better acting work in "Dear John," because he was more believable as a young military man reluctant to express all of his romantic feelings. Although possessing a great body, I think Ryan Gosling is a better choice for new hot leading man roles.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 15 Jul 2012, 16:25

The next mrs clooney wrote:
Magic Mike wasn't #1 at the box office since it opened. First week it was beat by "Ted", and now looks to be at 7th place after only a couple of weeks. Most people I talked to said its not worth the hype and that the acting part sucks and they should have just stripped throughout the whole movie instead of having any dialogue.

You know things change everyday, today they are at #3 for Ted and # 4 for Magic Mike:

Rank* Title Friday 7/13

1 ICE AGE: CONTINENTAL DRIFT Fox

2 THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN Sony / Columbia

3 TED Universal

4 MAGIC MIKE Warner Bros.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 15 Jul 2012, 17:15

Tatum also starred in The Vow - a pretty good movie IMO. I def don't think he's a d lister anymoe, altho I've no qualifications to make me an authority on the subject.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sun 15 Jul 2012, 17:39

I'm really enjoying this thread. It's so affirming to see a young couple enjoy each other so much and appear so right for each other. I just hope the fame doesn't go to his head.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 15 Jul 2012, 17:40

ooooo....can we start one about the lovely Robert Downey Jr and his lovely wife and baby then please ????
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 15 Jul 2012, 17:47

Thanks lakin for the pictures above with them skipping in the puddles. Seems they've been getting a lot of rain in the paradise called Italy lately. Oh, who am I kidding, I envy their rain. We've got only sunny skies, heat and humidity on the east coast.

Our weather forecasters are now "promising" instead of "threatening" rain. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 15 Jul 2012, 18:32

Cindi we had rain last night....albeit it was short lived....my lawn is sooo dead.... Wink

yes thanks everyone for the photos (just to stay on topic)---oh and I would rather be in Italy in the rain too....

They do look like a cute couple....hope it lasts....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 15 Jul 2012, 19:13

davidarochelle wrote:Tatum helped write and produced "Magic Mike." But yes even with Matthew McBongo's killer performance, it is very lightweight fluff. Matt's nickname is McBongo, because he enjoys goofing around onstage and off and playing the bongos. I've been told Tatum's wife, who of course if not in "MM," does great dancing in "Step Up." That's how they met, through dancing. Would like to see a movie where both of them perform together.
Barla,
It depends on WHY you go to the movies, which ones you'll like. "MM" is generally a fun movie, although very lightweight. Reminds me of a Vegas male strip show or a silly bachelorette party. Do they have those in other countries? Some of G's movies don't make tons of money, but as long as they make a profit he will still be greenlighted. I think his recent movies "speak more to his heart," although I wish he'd take advantage of his great sense of humor and comedic timing on film. By comparison his "Oceans" movies were designed to make more, and did, but had less substance.

Then you should rent "Step Up". They're both in it; they met on set.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 15 Jul 2012, 19:45

Missa,
One day I will be able to rent movies, so I can see the ones I've missed, including G's. Sigh. There was more than one "Step Up." Which are they in? I think I saw a free preview of at least one of them. Anyway very romantic way to meet. Were they dance partners? Tatum looks like he could easily lift his wife for a dance routine.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 15 Jul 2012, 20:00

They were in the first film together. They are the leads; they dance together quite often (and their "meet cute" is him stepping into a routine because he can lift her). Here's the trailer:

Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sun 15 Jul 2012, 20:02

Joanna wrote:ooooo....can we start one about the lovely Robert Downey Jr and his lovely wife and baby then please ????

Yes! Another couple who appear to be by all accounts, very in synch and in love. I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic!
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 15 Jul 2012, 20:06

Thanks Missa! Can you imagine their home life? I can!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 15 Jul 2012, 20:18

Missa,
Thanks for the clip. Now I remember seeing the free preview but hadn't remembered the stars' names. My friend said he never would have taken me, if he knew we were seeing a "dance movie." However we both loved the dancing and the romance, and were so glad we went.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 15 Jul 2012, 20:24

melbert wrote:Thanks Missa! Can you imagine their home life? I can!!!!

Laughing out loud Yes of course mel.... 10 out of 10 Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next