George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
blast from the past: we revisit George's breakup with Sarah Larson: george-clooney-is-single-again-ladies EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
blast from the past: we revisit George's breakup with Sarah Larson: george-clooney-is-single-again-ladies EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
blast from the past: we revisit George's breakup with Sarah Larson: george-clooney-is-single-again-ladies EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
blast from the past: we revisit George's breakup with Sarah Larson: george-clooney-is-single-again-ladies EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
blast from the past: we revisit George's breakup with Sarah Larson: george-clooney-is-single-again-ladies EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
blast from the past: we revisit George's breakup with Sarah Larson: george-clooney-is-single-again-ladies EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
blast from the past: we revisit George's breakup with Sarah Larson: george-clooney-is-single-again-ladies EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
blast from the past: we revisit George's breakup with Sarah Larson: george-clooney-is-single-again-ladies EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
blast from the past: we revisit George's breakup with Sarah Larson: george-clooney-is-single-again-ladies EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

blast from the past: we revisit George's breakup with Sarah Larson: george-clooney-is-single-again-ladies

+6
socimar
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
Barbara Garabedian
shvibziks
NotAvailable
10 posters

Go down

blast from the past: we revisit George's breakup with Sarah Larson: george-clooney-is-single-again-ladies Empty blast from the past: we revisit George's breakup with Sarah Larson: george-clooney-is-single-again-ladies

Post by NotAvailable Sun 24 Jun 2012, 01:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney is single again ladies!!!
George Clooneyy and his latest gal have broken up! And what does that mean? He is back on the market girls! We all know how sexy george is, and now he is a free man and it is your turn to step in! Go get em!
------------

Gossip. I think. But thought I'd post it as it makes the heart beat a lil faster. bounce

Oops, after doing a couple of back button and then forward again, noticed the date was 2008. Cheee. Sawy ladies. Didn't mean to get the heart all astir.

Last edited by Katiedot on Sun 24 Jun 2012, 14:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected thread title - don't want too many heartattacks on my hands!)
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

blast from the past: we revisit George's breakup with Sarah Larson: george-clooney-is-single-again-ladies Empty Re: blast from the past: we revisit George's breakup with Sarah Larson: george-clooney-is-single-again-ladies

Post by shvibziks Sun 24 Jun 2012, 01:11

Isn't that from 2008 or am I just totally wrong?
shvibziks
shvibziks
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

blast from the past: we revisit George's breakup with Sarah Larson: george-clooney-is-single-again-ladies Empty Re: blast from the past: we revisit George's breakup with Sarah Larson: george-clooney-is-single-again-ladies

Post by NotAvailable Sun 24 Jun 2012, 01:12

You are right, but I hadn't seen that until doing some back buttons and forward again. Sorry.
Embarassed
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Sun 24 Jun 2012, 01:17

When George is single again, it will be all over the press. He is happy where he is, and enjoying his life. Let him have his fun for now, and I really do hope he does find his true happiness. Love ya george, bg.

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 24 Jun 2012, 01:38

I like your comments Barbara, especially as you are a working colleague of George's and have some integrity.
Thank you. flower
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 24 Jun 2012, 02:33

JoanieJD you got me all excited for a second then. I almost booked a flight to Italy Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 24 Jun 2012, 02:37

Joanie, I was ready to go to bed because I was very tired but your news woke me up, got me all excited and now I am wide awake!! I need a chamomile tea ASAP.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sun 24 Jun 2012, 03:37

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the tittle to this thread
(aw, darn).
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 24 Jun 2012, 04:01

Awe sawy. "When I am with him" I will invite you all to a tea party. We can dream together... Lalalalalalala and off we go to see the G...
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sun 24 Jun 2012, 04:01

Maybe next week. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 24 Jun 2012, 12:36

Joanna wrote:I like your comments Barbara, especially as you are a working colleague of George's and have some integrity.
Thank you. flower

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 24 Jun 2012, 13:56

unfair! !
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down