George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Einstein - George and Einstein: a love story - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Einstein - George and Einstein: a love story - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Einstein - George and Einstein: a love story - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Einstein - George and Einstein: a love story - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Einstein - George and Einstein: a love story - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Einstein - George and Einstein: a love story - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Einstein - George and Einstein: a love story - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Einstein - George and Einstein: a love story - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Einstein - George and Einstein: a love story - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Einstein: a love story

+23
fluffy
Cinderella
tzizz
NotAvailable
lovelylois
Maggy
melbert
janieb
bunny
m4rose
davidarochelle
The next mrs clooney
cindigirl
Lighterside
bellybaby
Katiedot
silly girl
hathaross
party animal - not!
annemarie
it's me
Aly
lelacorb
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Einstein - George and Einstein: a love story - Page 2 Empty Re: George and Einstein: a love story

Post by lelacorb Thu 14 Jun 2012, 18:38

davidarochelle wrote:Ever notice "normal" couples? Even if they are from more conservative backgrounds or cultures, and think that even holding hands is not acceptable when in public, if happy together they still maintain constant eye contact. Why have the paps never shown G smiling at SK, at least for a moment, or SK watching G when he is not looking? As I've said before, even if I'm out with male platonic friends everyone around us can see that we're together. because they look protectively at me.

If my husband had always looked to me that when George goes out to dinner with Stacy he'd already been kicked in the ass and I'd find another one!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Einstein - George and Einstein: a love story - Page 2 Empty Re: George and Einstein: a love story

Post by it's me Thu 14 Jun 2012, 21:53

the Satellite Sentinel tweet
is a great idea
I think
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Thu 14 Jun 2012, 22:05

Thank you, it's me. I'll put Satellite Sentinel on my daily "check" list.

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 14 Jun 2012, 22:17

Hello! ciao tzizzzzzz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 16 Jun 2012, 15:24

JoanieJD wrote:Am I imagining things about this pic? I thought I saw it a couple of days ago brought back up from 2010 by someone who just wanted to see some pics of him as he wasn't "visible" yet in Como? But I have tried to find it here and can't. Does anyone else remember that?
Joanie, it was a basketball picture, I believe, and we determined that it was from a few years ago. In the article they quoted people as saying that George was already there, or expected real soon and that things were getting ready at the Villa. You are not imagining things!!! They were, cuz' he wasn't there yet!!!

And, Davida, Einstein had the last name of Clooney when he first appeared a couple years ago while George was still with Elisabetta. Elsewhere we were calling him Einstein Clooney.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 16 Jun 2012, 21:06

Melbert,
Thank you for clarifying. When I talked to G's assistant on UITA I strongly suggested G adopt needy dogs from shelters, rather than buying as he had before, and to give all future 4-legged children his own last name. Whether G made the same choices independently or not, I am very, very happy.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 17 Jun 2012, 07:58

melbert wrote:
JoanieJD wrote:Am I imagining things about this pic? I thought I saw it a couple of days ago brought back up from 2010 by someone who just wanted to see some pics of him as he wasn't "visible" yet in Como? But I have tried to find it here and can't. Does anyone else remember that?
Joanie, it was a basketball picture, I believe, and we determined that it was from a few years ago. In the article they quoted people as saying that George was already there, or expected real soon and that things were getting ready at the Villa. You are not imagining things!!! They were, cuz' he wasn't there yet!!!

And, Davida, Einstein had the last name of Clooney when he first appeared a couple years ago while George was still with Elisabetta. Elsewhere we were calling him Einstein Clooney.

Then it must be dejavu(spelling). Because i def saw this photo before it came out and with it was the mention of 2010 with it. I thought I saw it posted on here as someone seemed to me missing photos from Italy about him and felt like posting some old ones. Thats why I asked if anyone else remembered it. Still wondering about it. Not that its very important or anything, just seems like I saw it before. Its somehow very familiar to me. And as it was tweeted on someones account earlier than relative gossip exposure, June 11 2012, they were asked about the watermark. See post above on particular mentions of it with Einstine Clooney Twitter.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Sun 04 May 2014, 16:11

Has anyone thought of what will happen to little Einys with the impending marriage? Will Amal be a good mummy to him, or will the poor puppy get even less attention than he does now?? Has he gone on holiday with them?? Does anyone know??  Question 
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 04 May 2014, 18:17

Nope, no idea...but knowing George he will love Einstein always the same way and feed him with lot's of snack. I'm sure Einstein is sleeping on the sofa, eating and getting fat and happy he has the house for himself for now hehe  Very Happy  And when George is back lot's of cuddle will be done  Hug1 
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Sun 04 May 2014, 21:15

He let his pig sleep in his bed, there is no way he would marry a woman that didn't like his dog. Or that his dog didn't like for that matter.
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Wed 04 Jun 2014, 11:31

Man and dog, two best friends, you have to respect a man who loves his dog.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 04 Jun 2014, 11:38

Anyone who respects and loves a dog gets my respect.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2