George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Einstein in Germany EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Einstein in Germany EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Einstein in Germany EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Einstein in Germany EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Einstein in Germany EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Einstein in Germany EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Einstein in Germany EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Einstein in Germany EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney and Einstein in Germany EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Einstein in Germany

+22
it's me
Natascha
NotAvailable
Vi
bunny
isogotit
very vera
party animal - not!
amaretti
Joanna
Barbara Garabedian
LornaDoone
Maggy
OofOof
melbert
silly girl
Katiedot
annemarie
niloufar
hana200369
Picachu
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Einstein in Germany Empty George Clooney and Einstein in Germany

Post by . Sat 04 May 2013, 09:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Clooney's film team stays fit, "Einstein" go walkies
lsenburg. A week long live the Hollywood stars already in Ilsenburger five-star hotel. There is the film team of George Clooney peace and balance of the shooting days. After the public appeal recordings in Goslar, the convoy was drawn largely cut off from the public for Ottiliae shaft in Clausthal-Zellerfeld on.

Professionally screened on the grounds of "Rothen trout" from the outside world, you can still see actor John Goodman regularly scurry in sweaty T-shirt and sports pants over the yard. After 45minutes welding the mime can still waving to the onlookers happy.

And he is dressed in matching. Even the gray socks fit sporty outfit for the 60-year-old who was born in St. Louis, Missouri. In "The Monuments Men," the plump Golden Globe-winner plays a soldier, and does well to abzustrampeln pounds, so with all the pleasurable Harz food remains in the form of his uniform.

Grant Haslov so probably no problem. Clooney's co-producer is lean and mean - and ten years younger than Goodman. Nevertheless keep him in shape, the Oscar win earlier this year with George Clooney for "Argo" in the category Best film stimulates up to. Perhaps precisely rotated with "The Monument Men," another award-winning Hollywood film?

As for Clooney himself, the water in the trout pond will be too cold for his beloved floating units after the cappuccino for breakfast. So the 51-year-old will probably keep in hotel room with gymnastic exercises in the form and leave the keep-rounds his dog "Einstein".
The black and curly Cocker Spaniel Mix regularly goes for a walk with a dog nanny and sniffed Ilsenburg marketplace. This makes the once overweight and suffering from diseases quadrupeds, the Clooney three years ago from a shelter in Los Angeles took to be a top figure. As you can hear, gets "Einstein" not only treat, every now and then a spa treatment. Ilse Castle in Hollywood ...

Meanwhile, there was a film crew on site of first attack evil, calculated against an employee of the security service. The man wanted for trout feed a pair of swans there brooding. But he did not get far, the budding Swan dad attacked him violently.

Found from: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by theminis on Sat 04 May 2013, 13:36; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Einstein in Germany Empty Re: George Clooney and Einstein in Germany

Post by Picachu Sat 04 May 2013, 09:36

I would do that job for nothing, isn't Einey cute and proof to me she isn't staying at Georges house, no reason for her too.
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Einstein in Germany Empty Re: George Clooney and Einstein in Germany

Post by hana200369 Sat 04 May 2013, 10:16

einstein is with george for his birthday
hana200369
hana200369
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Sat 04 May 2013, 10:18

yes hana...but stacy isnt with them.
but stacy is alone Question
whay?
niloufar
niloufar

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 04 May 2013, 10:59

I would think George wouldn't leave his dog for five months in California.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 04 May 2013, 11:00

Same here. I think he's been there the whole time.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 04 May 2013, 11:01

annemarie wrote:I would think George wouldn't leave his dog for five months in California. I would think he would miss him and I know einstein would have missed his daddy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 04 May 2013, 11:52

I didn't think he would leave him either. So glad he is ok. Such a cute dog.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 04 May 2013, 12:13

and he's got his own security!!!! Yay Einstein!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 04 May 2013, 12:51

Well, that made my day! Have to admit I wondered a bt about someone who would adopt a little guy only to leave him all the time. What a sweetie--both Einstein and his person.
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 04 May 2013, 17:34

The dog looks so huggable.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 04 May 2013, 17:50

He looks like a happy and well loved little guy. Is the pic of the woman walking him, George's assistant Angel?
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 04 May 2013, 17:53

OofOof wrote:He looks like a happy and well loved little guy. Is the pic of the woman walking him, George's assistant Angel?

Yes that is Angel.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 04 May 2013, 17:54

Question for you internet sleuths...

Would Einstein have been in quarantine before being let into Germany and for how long if so?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Sat 04 May 2013, 18:14

Happy to see Einstein back with George in Germany. He must miss him a lot and they are adorable together. He belongs to his daddy and should try to be with him as much as possible. love george and einstein . happy together.bg

Barbara Garabedian

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 04 May 2013, 18:26

LornaDoone wrote:Question for you internet sleuths...

Would Einstein have been in quarantine before being let into Germany and for how long if so?

I don't believe that Germany has quarantine laws.
There are strict regulations to follow in USA before the dog is allowed to leave the country, as with most countries.
Championship Dogs travel all the time in the Dog Show World.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 04 May 2013, 18:29

Here is a link..don't have time to copy....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 04 May 2013, 18:30

Some information about pet travel is here.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 04 May 2013, 18:38

I like puppies. Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 04 May 2013, 21:39

Joanna we posted the same site at the same time.... Wink

I wonder why he has surfaced now? Maybe it was too cold for him when they started filming. Now it is nice out for long walks.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 04 May 2013, 21:52

Maybe somebody's been reading the forums with all the questions on Einstein's whereabouts?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 04 May 2013, 22:09

Oh, he probably travelled over with a Ms Keibler..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Sat 04 May 2013, 22:21

nope he went alone. i saw a picture of Einstein traveling earlier this week when Stacy was in barcelona

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Sat 04 May 2013, 22:55

Einstein so adorable!
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 04 May 2013, 23:03

How could he go a lone ?

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Sat 04 May 2013, 23:05

Maybe he's been there since George has been there. That would make sense. Obviously, there haven't been that many photos of George since he's been filming. We've been getting more because of people like Lux and Henway etc. But, for the most part, as far as wire images etc. there have been very few. The German mags etc. probably don't follow Angel as she walks him. If he didn't come with George, he probably came with Angel.

I don't know why anything to do with Einstein would always have something to do with Stacy? She's not his owner. And, as far as we know, she's not even been to Germany yet. And may not go at all.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 04 May 2013, 23:42

very vera wrote:nope he went alone. i saw a picture of Einstein traveling earlier this week when Stacy was in barcelona

Do you mean the one of him sitting on a plane seat
looking out of the plane window ?
If so, that's been around since last year.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 04 May 2013, 23:53

I'm not sure Soho House in Berlin is a great venue for dogs, but they are now looks from all the websites like much better doggy walking country to me

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 04 May 2013, 23:55

oops, missed a word...........'where they are now looks from all the websites like much better doggy walking country to me'

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Sun 05 May 2013, 04:34

Einstein is really a cutie. NIce to know George will be with his best friend on his birthday.
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 05 May 2013, 04:38

Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun 05 May 2013, 06:48

cute !

Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 05 May 2013, 07:43

LornaDoone wrote:Would Einstein have been in quarantine before being let into Germany and for how long if so?
Yes, there'd be laws but I guess he has an animal passport seeing as he goes to Italy every year already.

very vera wrote:nope he went alone. i saw a picture of Einstein traveling earlier this week when Stacy was in barcelona
What picture?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sun 05 May 2013, 08:03

I think George would have taken care of any laws first, before bringing him out. It was last year's pic but represented his flight to be in Germany, posted about 28th or 29th of April. But I think he was actually there on the 30th. I don't know how many times it may have been posted on those dates or where, but saw it on my FB feed wall.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 05 May 2013, 08:47

Katie, we've got it here somewhere, and I know I have it my files, but I can't find it. It's the one where Einstein is in the airplane looking out the window. I believe Stacy tweeted it.

Found it YAY!!!!

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 05 May 2013, 11:11

He is such a cute little guy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Sun 05 May 2013, 11:31

If George should need a dogsitter I would love to do the job for free.
Such a cute doggie.

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 05 May 2013, 18:12

I would love to see Eins's passport picture.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 05 May 2013, 20:31

LOOL Very Happy
Do they have one too?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 05 May 2013, 22:28

I think so I know babies have them.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 05 May 2013, 22:57

So, here's how you tell I'm bored and procrastinating...

The picture (above) of Einstein has a copyright mark. I wondered how or why she would copyright a private picture of someone else's dog on someone else's plane -- is she compiling photos for a book or something? -- so I searched the copyright database, and there's no entry under her name.

So I'm wondering why she felt the need to publish the copyright.

Granted, any valid intellectual property is technically copyrighted the moment it's originally created in fixed form. I'm just wondering why she would use the copyright symbol without actually copyrighting it? To keep others from re-using it without her permission?

Any ideas on that?

ps I know it's possible she registered for copyright and it's just not in the database yet. But based on the date, and my own registrations that have made it in, I don't think that's the case.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 06 May 2013, 00:51

Did I do something wrong Way2??
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 06 May 2013, 01:04

Well mel it would depend if Ms. S decided to find you and sue your ass for posting a picture SHE took of someone else's dog! So unless she's a total idiot wanting to make herself look totally foolish, I doubt you've got anything to worry about.

That being said, all I care about is that so far there are no pictures of her with George, which isn't to say she didn't leave the Dolce thingee and fly off to Germany to be with him for his birthday.

Waiting, waiting...

As to Einstein - he knows his where he falls in the pecking order and I'll bet it's a bit higher than Ms. S. brahahahaha!!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 06 May 2013, 02:05

She is due at the met gala in New York Monday night I doubt she would go to Germany for a few hours then fly back. I think she saw probably saw him before she went to Barcelona.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 06 May 2013, 02:15

Or the other potential scenario = she hasn't seen him since she was in Germany cause that's when he called it off and he's waiting for her to announce it. Brahahahaha

Hey, it's not like it hasn't happened before. Just sayin...
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Mon 06 May 2013, 02:43

Annemarie I don't understand why you're so convinced she somehow fit in a trip to Germany when it's obvious she went to Barcelona for work, stayed there for 2 days and then flew to NY for another job--appearing at the DG Flagship opening. And, people like Stacy live to actually attend the MET Ball and it appears she's actually attending, and not just going to pre and after parties. She would never give that up for anyone's birthday. And why should she? As I recall, he didn't help her celebrate her birthday this past year either.

And I guess I don't understand why everyone thinks Einstein just arrived. That copyrighted photo is from 2012. Just because we haven't seen pics before doesn't mean Einstein hasn't been with George since he left for Berlin.

OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 06 May 2013, 03:18

I said she had to be in New York for the Met event I know she is a guest. I don't know when she went to Barcelona maybe she stopped off on the way. There are days we don't see George the same with her. I also said I didn't think George would leave his dog alone for all these month's.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 06 May 2013, 03:32

melbert wrote:Did I do something wrong Way2??

Oh, no. I was just idly wondering why she would copyright the photo without actually registering it for copyright. I had too much time on my hands earlier today.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 06 May 2013, 10:21

Way2Old4Dis wrote:So, here's how you tell I'm bored and procrastinating...

The picture (above) of Einstein has a copyright mark. I wondered how or why she would copyright a private picture of someone else's dog on someone else's plane -- is she compiling photos for a book or something? -- so I searched the copyright database, and there's no entry under her name.

So I'm wondering why she felt the need to publish the copyright.

Granted, any valid intellectual property is technically copyrighted the moment it's originally created in fixed form. I'm just wondering why she would use the copyright symbol without actually copyrighting it? To keep others from re-using it without her permission?

Any ideas on that?

ps I know it's possible she registered for copyright and it's just not in the database yet. But based on the date, and my own registrations that have made it in, I don't think that's the case.

I think it is done so with the intent and hope that the tabloids use it. If they do and by "claiming" copyright, she has to be credited as the person who took the shot which then helps her name to be continued to be linked with Georgie boy. Like when she named one of G's buddies who supposedly took a pic of her when in Mexico over Xmas when G was not sighted with her once. It seems to be another avenue of keeping her name out there and associated with G. At least, that is my cynical read on it.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Mon 06 May 2013, 11:17

Yes, that copyright mark wasn't on the first pics of saw of that particular pic. She added it at some point. Prolly just what you said, Lorna. She wants to be continually mentioned if that pic gets used. Smart way to stay in reference with G.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next