George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
The millionaire matchmaker gives Stacy Keibler advice EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The millionaire matchmaker gives Stacy Keibler advice EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The millionaire matchmaker gives Stacy Keibler advice EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The millionaire matchmaker gives Stacy Keibler advice EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The millionaire matchmaker gives Stacy Keibler advice EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The millionaire matchmaker gives Stacy Keibler advice EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The millionaire matchmaker gives Stacy Keibler advice EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The millionaire matchmaker gives Stacy Keibler advice EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The millionaire matchmaker gives Stacy Keibler advice EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The millionaire matchmaker gives Stacy Keibler advice

+7
Cinderella
lovelylois
The next mrs clooney
davidarochelle
Missa
Katiedot
tzizz
11 posters

Go down

The millionaire matchmaker gives Stacy Keibler advice Empty The millionaire matchmaker gives Stacy Keibler advice

Post by tzizz Thu 07 Jun 2012, 16:03

I tried to copy and paste, but didn't do a very good job. Am trying to learn. Don't know what happened to the photos.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jun 7
'12
Stacy Keibler got advice on landing George Clooney from ‘The Millionaire Matchmaker’

Earlier this week, I covered some new photos of Stacy Keibler at a Las Vegas event, thinking it would just be a throwaway post that few people would care about. But you did care – sort of. I guess Stacy holds our interest because she’s still holding George Clooney’s interest, and that’s always fun to debate: is he getting tired of her? What’s her secret? Will he dump her like all the rest? Is Stacy a little bit smarter than Clooney’s usual pieces? Well, I do know that Stacy seems to have a better business plan than some of the other girls. Stacy isn’t a high-flyer, a dreamer like Elisabetta or Sarah Larson – Stacy is content to take smaller gigs and paid appearances, and she’s begun to even do some charitable work and create her own “special interest” – health, diet and exercise, like the First Lady.

Anyway, guess who else was at this Las Vegas event over the weekend? The Millionaire Matchmaker, Patti “I suck at matchmaking” Stanger. You know I love to watch The Millionaire Matchmaker – it’s one of the funniest shows around, and Patti is one of the most temperamental, ill-equipped women to ever consider herself a “professional” anything. Patti is famous for her “hard truths” about relationships, and Patti had some words of advice for Stacy:

Patti Stanger schooled Stacy Keibler on sealing the deal with her love of 10 months, George Clooney! The Millionaire Matchmaker, 51, took Keibler, 32, aside at the Simon G. Jewelry Summer Soiree in Las Vegas on June 2.

“She gave Stacy a big tip,” a source tells Hot Stuff. “She said that George needs to propose within a year of them being together. Otherwise, she won’t have as strong a chance.”

[Via Us Weekly, print edition]

Obviously, Patti has no idea that George Clooney is the exception to every rule women have about marriage and babies and relationships. Clooney isn’t playing some commitment game – he doesn’t want to get married again. He’s said it repeatedly. Why do women still look at him and think, “I’m the exception to the rule?” It’s not happening. I hope Stacy is smart enough (???) to just reject Patti’s advice completely – Stacy has her own agenda, and it’s sticking with George for however long HE wants.

Here are some photos of Stacy and Patti at the Simon G. event. Don’t even ask me what Patti is wearing. She looks like the madam of a really budget brothel (which is kind of what she actually is).

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

The millionaire matchmaker gives Stacy Keibler advice Empty Re: The millionaire matchmaker gives Stacy Keibler advice

Post by Katiedot Thu 07 Jun 2012, 16:34

You did that perfectly, tzizz. Adding pictures is harder because you need to save them, then upload them to a picture host first. I've just made your post a new thread.

Here are the pictures:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

The millionaire matchmaker gives Stacy Keibler advice Empty Re: The millionaire matchmaker gives Stacy Keibler advice

Post by tzizz Thu 07 Jun 2012, 16:35

Thank you, Katie!

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 08 Jun 2012, 00:03

Any article that favorably compares Stacy Keibler to the First Lady is immediately suspect. Rolling Eyes
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 08 Jun 2012, 02:01

Missa,
I think Celebitchy was making fun of SK's following First Lady Michelle Obama's lead in trying to be a health advocate. Celebitchy was certainly trashing Patti Stanger. Believe you me she is a NIGHTMARE in person; and her show is completely phony, staged, and really puts down females.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 08 Jun 2012, 02:03

I'm still trying to figure out what advise she gave her. Saying he needs to put a ring on it within a year is not really advice. Advice would be how to get him to put a ring on it.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 08 Jun 2012, 02:09

TNMC,
Patti, who is not married, told SK that if G hasn't proposed in one year of dating then he never will. Brilliant advice from someone those close to her describe as a total nightmare, right? LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 08 Jun 2012, 04:09

How Stacy Keibler will get George Clooney to marry her
Warren L. Waterman Jun 7, 2012 0 Comments
TV's Millionaire Madam Matchmaker gives the lady wrestler some advice.

The universe is rife with mystery: How did we get here? What is the meaning of life? What happens when we die? How did a former WWE wrestler land one of Hollywood's most sought-after and elusive bachelors? Etc., and so on. And while I can't tell you whether you'll end up an angel, a devil, or a pile of dust when it's all over, I can tell you a little bit about how Stacy Keibler (who used to show up for work wearing only a string bikini and some sparkly moisturizer) plans on getting George Clooney (who prefers the extra coverage that stylish and expensive suits provide him) to marry her. The answer — in part, perhaps — is the advice she gets from Patti Stanger, the Millionaire Matchmaker.

Last weekend saw Keibler attending a Las Vegas party hosted by Simon G. Jewelry, reports Us Weekly (via Cele|bitchy). At that same soiree was Stanger, the 51-year-old, ultra-abrasive star of reality TV's The Millionaire Matchmaker. Stanger, it's said, had some advice for Keibler. “She gave Stacy a big tip,” said Us's source. “She said that George needs to propose within a year of them being together. Otherwise, she won’t have as strong a chance.” Uh-oh! That leaves Keibler with only two months to lock down a man who has sworn off marriage until death does he part with the world.

We all know what happened to the last woman who tried to tame Clooney. Poor Elisabetta Canalis was relegated to dating — and being dumped by!!! — Steve-O, a man famous for escalating the term "jackass" to new heights. And by heights I mean lows, obviously.

I've been predicting the demise of Keibler and Clooney's fake relationship since just before the Oscars but Stacy has so far managed to prove the naysayers wrong. Maybe she really will end up with a ring on her finger — despite her boyfriend's aversion to matrimony. And if she doesn't, may I just offer her this comforting YouTube clip as a consolation: It's LIZA!!!!!

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 09 Jun 2012, 13:49

She has a ring on her finger... the right one anyway... lol! We'll have to see how George [lays this one out... lol! At the next big event, I expect to see a napkin ring on her left finger... lol! Wouldn't that be funny...???
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 09 Jun 2012, 14:21

Ahahaha,
Did you read how the columnist slipped in the words "FAKE relationship" into an article on how supposedly SK could convince G to marry her?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 11 Jun 2012, 07:08

I don't think Stacy sees getting married as a big deal. She was with the last boyfriend for 5 years without a ring and they seemed happy enough during that time. She wouldn't say no to G if he asked but I don't think she deliberately manipulating the situation to try and convince G what a good little wife she could be. Out of all the gfs, I do think she is ok with not getting married in exchange for a solid defacto relationship and isn't playing the "oh G doesn't want it so I will publicly say I don't want it but privately I will be the one to change his mind".

If she was angling to get married, I don't think she would have taken the wedding dress modelling job. If she was playing the game, I think she would have avoided it like the plague until she thought she was secure in the relationship enough to test the waters by way of suggestion. If it didn't fly on the homefront then it could be explained as " just another modelling job". I just don''t think it is her priority or goal as the career aspirations are still in full swing. And could she really have felt so secure with a known commitment-phobe after only 9 months of dating to test the waters on a decision that he has stuck to for the past 20 years. I really don't think her ego is that big. But then, I could be wrong.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 11 Jun 2012, 10:53

I have never understood the whole she modeled wedding gowns thing. It was a job and she got paid for it. George not wanting to get married or rather as he has said not thinking about marrieage should have nothing to do with her doing the shoot at least to me any way.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 11 Jun 2012, 15:57

Annemarie,
How about SK got the job modeling wedding gowns because the designer wanted pap coverage? It's reporters' job to write stories that their imaginative readers want, even if they don't believe it themselves.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 11 Jun 2012, 16:15

Agree with the three of you. Definitely glossy coverage was (as always) the name of the game, and SK suited the job spec really well (headlines: Clooney's girlfriend tries out wedding dress etc etc). A job well done, and doubtless well paid! - and she looked fantastic in some beautiful designs.

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 13 Jun 2012, 02:56

davidarochelle wrote:Annemarie,
How about SK got the job modeling wedding gowns because the designer wanted pap coverage? It's reporters' job to write stories that their imaginative readers want, even if they don't believe it themselves.

That's right - the designer wanted to trade on the name association of the girlfriend of a known bachelor in a wedding dress. That's why Stacy got the job offer. But there was no gun to her heard where she had to accept it. She choose to do the gig. She didn't fly to Spain and turn up at the shoot and then find out it was modelling wedding dresses. She knew and decided that the level of media coverage and pay cheque that came with the job were appealing to her. I mean, she is getting work here and there at a very good rate so it wasn't a situation where she had to take the job because she needed the money to put food on the table.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jun 2012, 04:01

annemarie wrote:I have never understood the whole she modeled wedding gowns thing. It was a job and she got paid for it. George not wanting to get married or rather as he has said not thinking about marrieage should have nothing to do with her doing the shoot at least to me any way.

IMO....Stacy's choice to model the wedding gowns was brilliant. cheers I am not sure how much she is "into" pranking Clooney. I would describe this action as a little passive-aggressive prank. Bravo, Stacy! What an excellent way to taunt the secretly neurotic "Clooney-Prankmeister." Yahooooo

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 13 Jun 2012, 04:11

hmh1108,
Sometimes you say things that are not logical. Why do you say that G is "secretly neurotic?" How? What evidence?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 13 Jun 2012, 05:49

Well he propose who cares?

I'm more fascinated right now with Stanger's electric blue nail polish with those yellow shoes!

I guess I'm too old school - blue nail polish looks so weird to me.
but she did get what she wanted - attention!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 13 Jun 2012, 05:53

LornaDoone,
Having had the misfortune to meet Stanger, "wierd" and "attention lady of negotiable affection" is an extreme understatement.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

The millionaire matchmaker gives Stacy Keibler advice Empty Meany Famewhore finds new way to use G

Post by davidarochelle Tue 19 Jun 2012, 01:46

Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger to Stacy Keibler: If George Clooney doesn't propose in a year, dump him
The reality TV dating expert encourages the blond beauty to get on Clooney's case
BY JOYCE CHEN / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Published: Monday, June 18, 2012, 7:00 AM
JASON MERRITT/GETTY IMAGES

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler have been dating for just over a year.

RELATED STORIES
Stacy Keibler hits red carpet with new man
Clooney, Keibler heat up with slumber party
George Clooney, Stacy Keibler soak up the sun during romantic Italian vacation
Anderson Cooper says he served very little purpose as a hapless teenage waiter
Competition heats for sinking 'Matchmaker'
Patti Stanger backtracks, apologizes to gays

Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger gives it to her clients straight, regardless of their standing in Hollywood.

So it comes as no surprise, then, that the outspoken TV personality had no qualms telling Stacy Keibler that she needs to put her foot down when it comes to boyfriend George Clooney.

"She gave Stacy a big tip," an eyewitness at the Simon G. Jewelry Summer Soiree in Vegas told Us Weekly. "She said that George needs to propose within a year of them being together."

The couple, who have been dating since last summer, recently jetted off to Clooney's Italian villa on Lake Como and enjoyed some time on the water aboard his yacht.

And before that, Clooney, 51, and Keibler, 32, spent some time in Cabo San Lucas in March.

Still, Stanger seemed to insist that Clooney needs to step up his game if he wants the relationship to be lasting, the source told Us Weekly.

Failing to do so would mean the couple "won't have as strong a chance."

Clooney has been married once before, to Talia Balsam in 1989, but he's since been vocal about not wanting to settle down anytime soon.

"I don't talk about (marriage) because I don't think about it," he told Esquire last December. "I don't ever question other people's versions of how they live their lives or what they do."

Clooney was previously linked to Italian stunner Elisabetta Canalis for two years, but the couple called it quits last summer.

FROM NYDAILYNEWS.COM
Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down