George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
David O. Russell "Three Kings" Video Journal EmptyToday at 09:59 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
David O. Russell "Three Kings" Video Journal EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
David O. Russell "Three Kings" Video Journal EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
David O. Russell "Three Kings" Video Journal EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
David O. Russell "Three Kings" Video Journal EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
David O. Russell "Three Kings" Video Journal EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
David O. Russell "Three Kings" Video Journal EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
David O. Russell "Three Kings" Video Journal EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
David O. Russell "Three Kings" Video Journal EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

David O. Russell "Three Kings" Video Journal

+3
Joanna
cindigirl
lelacorb
7 posters

Go down

David O. Russell "Three Kings" Video Journal Empty David O. Russell "Three Kings" Video Journal

Post by lelacorb Wed 06 Jun 2012, 14:21

[youtube]
is G had crush on the interviewer , what with the eyes thing ?
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

David O. Russell "Three Kings" Video Journal Empty Re: David O. Russell "Three Kings" Video Journal

Post by cindigirl Wed 06 Jun 2012, 21:28

Aly, either he's being VERY nice or he has a crush on the interviewer. I'm going with a little bit of both. I notice he reacts differently depending on whether a pretty girl or a guy is interviewing.

The interviewer sounds like she may be a pretty German girl going by her softspoken voice.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

David O. Russell "Three Kings" Video Journal Empty Re: David O. Russell "Three Kings" Video Journal

Post by melbert Thu 07 Jun 2012, 02:09

His eyes definitely seem to be checking her out!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Gecko Tue 12 Jun 2012, 12:32

Did George and David. O. Russell ever kiss and make up? I know it came to fisticuffs on set, but at the premiere it seems all friendly. Orwas that George being nice?
Seth Gecko
Seth Gecko
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Gecko Tue 12 Jun 2012, 12:33

I did hear that D.O.R. would never apologise to GC and Vice Versa as they hated each other. Would like to think that was wrong. GC looked genuinely happy to see David at the Premiere, no hint of animosity at all.
Seth Gecko
Seth Gecko
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 13 Jun 2012, 01:54

Seth, just recently they buried the hatchet. It was during this past awards season and they met up and spoke. All is okay.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Wed 13 Jun 2012, 06:25

Good interview! I almost spit my water out when I got a look at Mark Wahlbergs hair!! Ha ha ha ha!!!!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Gecko Thu 14 Jun 2012, 17:27

melbert wrote:Seth, just recently they buried the hatchet. It was during this past awards season and they met up and spoke. All is okay.

Thanks for that. Weirdly enough, I read just last night in the Hollywood reporter that G had made up with D.O.R. At a party. Nice to know.
Seth Gecko
Seth Gecko
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down