George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+39
Vi
cooksie
lovelylois
Astras
EEOsandy
party animal - not!
adgran
janieb
silly girl
Aly
Atalante
theminis
Lakin460
sisieq
blubelle
pattygirl
barla
cindigirl
carpediem
Merlin
watching
Joanna
annemarie
bellybaby
doris day
melbert
Cinderella
it's me
Dexterdidit
lucy
MM
Pari
lelacorb
madsky
Katiedot
socimar
The next mrs clooney
George Fan
fava
43 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by silly girl Sun 25 Mar 2012, 03:49

I saw a bit of tonights encore presentation of DWTS....her old partner seems so happy with Sherri Shepherd...I am thinking that maybe EC was depressed this week because she wasn't as well received....there are two really unknown "stars" who did really well too. Makes me kind of sad for EC. Hopefully she can someday be more than he former girl friend of.....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by George Fan Sun 25 Mar 2012, 04:19

I don't think Elisabetta is even paying attention to this season's Dancing With The Stars. She just is wishing ex partner Val well with Sherri and leaving it at that. She actually has paid much more attention to her former beau on the Italian Dancing With The Stars, Christian Vieri as a friend now to her.

Her sadness my guess is a transition again in the love life. Others here say for ALL the George girl friends in the past at least by the press they always have that former girlfriend of....label, it is just the level of Clooney's celebrity.

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 25 Mar 2012, 12:18

I agree with George Fan; I don't think DWTS is on her mind at all this season; however she has finally snapped from her week-long depression thanks to her usual friends who got her out to a barbacue party. As of 7:45 pm she was texting a friend in Italy who had asked her if she "had recovered" that indeed she had and that she was eating and drinking like there was no tomorrow. I don't know at what time DWTS starts in CA but it should start around 5 or 6 pm for people in the east coat to be able to watch it and she was still in Venice beach at 7:45 pm.

teresafarbo ‏ @teresafarbo · Open
@JustElisabetta sei guarita????????
have you recovered?????

ElisabettaCanalis ‏ @JustElisabetta
@teresafarbo si cicciuzza ! Infatti sono ad un party che magno e bevo come se non ci fosse domani! Adoro I barbecue in questo paese!!
7:43 PM - 24 Mar 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Details
yes sweetie pie! As a matter of fact I am at a party and I am eating and drinking like there no tomorrow! I adore barbacue parties in this country!!
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 25 Mar 2012, 12:24

George Fan wrote:Well I don't know if Eli and Steve are together or not but from this video from local Toronto TV prior to his comedy/stunt show at the 5:00 minute mark he is VERY non-committal not talking about George OR Elisabetta Or that L word -- LOVE. You make your own conclusion. The video is mainly about his sobriety.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think the Clooney Forum is once again WAY AHEAD of JustJared and TMZ and the U.S. and Italian press AGAIN. ha ha Bloggers rule.

Saw the video last night. Did you notice how he avoided answering the question about his GF and his future plans? He went around and ended up talking about himself..again.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 25 Mar 2012, 12:46

Eating what I wonder she's so thin..maybe a whole lettuce leaf...
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 25 Mar 2012, 13:31

Unlikely according to Steve she doesn't eat any vegetables. Not a very healthy diet by the sounds of things but whatever she is doing she isn't gaining any weight from it.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 25 Mar 2012, 14:38

Dexterdidit wrote:Unlikely according to Steve she doesn't eat any vegetables. Not a very healthy diet by the sounds of things but whatever she is doing she isn't gaining any weight from it.

She said many times that she hates vegetables and Steve confirmed that at Chipotle (his favorite place) she always orders burritos with meat and some rice but from what I hear from people who saw her eat, she picks on food, not really eating; however she loves chocolate and she has cookies for breakfast with her espresso coffee.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Sun 25 Mar 2012, 17:01

socimar wrote:Love what Bar Refaeli sent to Elisabetta:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Mon 26 Mar 2012, 21:53

Well if anyone needs proof the Steve-Eli relationship is kaput or on its last gasp I give you Steve's words himself from a Friday, Mar. 23 Toronto interview from the Dean Blundell 102.1 The Edge interview.

Podcast page
start 47:49
Steve commenting on Elisabetta 53:00
end of Steve 1:11:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Summarizing, HE says they are not compatible. He DOES NOT see it working out. He is vegan, sober, does not smoke cigarettes. Completely different lifestyle and cultural differences.

He REPEATS, he doesn't see it working out.

The rest of the whole interview is his normal vulgar self but right at the 53:00 minute mark is all you need to hear about Elisabetta.

The Clooney Open House Forum is on this, the Italian press FINALLY figured this out (duh from Twitter) and the U.S. and British press are totally asleep with the news.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 26 Mar 2012, 22:47

I think she needs to go home to Italy she must realize that she is not going to make it in America. She also must know that her ties with George are done and that association won't help her.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 26 Mar 2012, 23:20

but she loves American BBQs!!!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 26 Mar 2012, 23:46

melbert wrote:but she loves American BBQs!!!!!!

....and that's her problem!!!!. In the radio interview that George Fan posted, Steve, among other things says clearly "we are not compatible, I am vegan, sober and don't smoke, Elisabetta eats meat, drinks and smokes, I don't see it working". Let's blame it on the BBQ!!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 27 Mar 2012, 00:02

Ha Ha Ha Ha.... love it. Tomorrow's headline.

BREAKUP CAUSED BY BBQ

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 27 Mar 2012, 01:19

LOL It took him long enough to work it out. They have been together a couple of months maybe he thought she would change. She did stop smoking for George I guess Steve isn't the give up smoking kind of guy. She is Italian of course she is going to drink she probably grew up drinking wine. Just because he had a problem with alcohol doesnt mean she does. He mustn't be able to cope around someone who drinks and he can't. Sounds like it's over and as usual we have worked it out first! Someone should put us on their payroll.....I do wonder what is next for Elisabetta she seems to have no work in the US and now no bloke to follow around. But she does have BBQ! LOL I am glad it's over cause he was so gross....surely she can't do any worse!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 27 Mar 2012, 01:30

Don't bet on it Dex! I'm sure if there's worse out there, she'll find it...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 27 Mar 2012, 01:31

annemarie wrote:I think she needs to go home to Italy she must realize that she is not going to make it in America. She also must know that her ties with George are done and that association won't help her.

Maybe now that she's single again she will re focus on work. She seems to focus on the guy too much and being in love when in a relationship and I think she forgets about anything else in her life. Maybe once George kicks cray cray to the curb she will feel better and not so obsessed with being in a relationship. use have been hard to see someone you had feelings for move on so quickly and make the relationship work, even if it just a PR relationship.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 27 Mar 2012, 15:56

Dexterdidit wrote:LOL It took him long enough to work it out. They have been together a couple of months maybe he thought she would change. She did stop smoking for George I guess Steve isn't the give up smoking kind of guy. She is Italian of course she is going to drink she probably grew up drinking wine. Just because he had a problem with alcohol doesnt mean she does. He mustn't be able to cope around someone who drinks and he can't. Sounds like it's over and as usual we have worked it out first! Someone should put us on their payroll.....I do wonder what is next for Elisabetta she seems to have no work in the US and now no bloke to follow around. But she does have BBQ! LOL I am glad it's over cause he was so gross....surely she can't do any worse!

I definitely think Steve-O "isn't the give up smoking kind of guy".....he's more like the, I think I'll try crystal meth.....or.....crack....... Shocked

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 27 Mar 2012, 16:36

She's been thru 2 guys in a very short amount of time. Does anyone besides me think she was going for the same type of relationship she had with G and they were as good as it could get for her?
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Tue 27 Mar 2012, 16:45

Blubelle, are you saying the opening is for....

..... the girlfriend of...... ???

That is what it looks like to me. Not a non-celebrity. But an actor, performer of some sort. A non-celebrity would better counter balance who SHE is. But others here say the common thing with all the bf's is to continue to draw more attention to her. Doesn't she draw enough attention on her own with her own work?

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 27 Mar 2012, 16:56

I guess I'm thinking she wants to be noticed and get work in the U.S. and being ...the girlfriend of... is one way of doing it.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 27 Mar 2012, 17:46

Her work really isn't that good she can't dance her acting is not great. She is more famous for being the ex of George here . In Italy she is famous in her own right, maybe she should go home and try to build on that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 27 Mar 2012, 18:15

You make her sound like Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian! Surely the US has room for one more person of that ilk?! Yeah ok, I'm being a little facetious here.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 27 Mar 2012, 20:19

Katiedot wrote:You make her sound like Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian! Surely the US has room for one more person of that ilk?! Yeah ok, I'm being a little facetious here.

Katie, the issue is that Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian are US citizen and born here...this is their home and they do not have no other places to go. Eli is an import from Italy and unless she has talent to sell OR speaks fluent English as Paris or Kim, she will not make it in Hollywood.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 27 Mar 2012, 20:28

Haha! Yes, I know socimar. I wasn't really being serious when I suggested it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Tue 27 Mar 2012, 22:19

I ask you to send us a comment: try to read the latest tweets of Eli. Who can relate, just really think about Steve-o?
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 27 Mar 2012, 23:42

barla wrote:I ask you to send us a comment: try to read the latest tweets of Eli. Who can relate, just really think about Steve-o?

Oh yes Barla every message she writes now is about Steve, she has been tweeting sad songs for a whole weeks now. Actually beautiful songs full of meanings about being alone, abandoned and lost and about sacrifices she had to make so that "you can be what you want to be". The songs are "Sacrifice" and "Lost" by Anouk (the latest), "Love is a Losing Game" by Amy Winehouse, and "Gocce di Memoria" by Giorgia. She has not recovered from the loss although for a little while on Sunday she went out with Pietrino and Valentina to a barbacue and had fun but when she is at home alone she is back listening and posting sad songs and probably crying. The lyrics of this last song "Lost" are:

If roses are meant to be red
And violets to be blue
Why isn't my heart meant for you
My hands are longing to touch you
I can barely breath
Starry eyes that make me melt
Right in front of me

Lost in this world
I even get lost in this song
And when the lights go down
That is where I'll be found

This music's irresistable
Your voice makes my skin crawl
Innocent and pure
I guess you heard it all before

Mister inaccessible
Will this ever change
One thing that remains the same
You're still a picture in a frame

Lost in this world
I even get lost in this song

I get lost in this world
I get lost in your eyes

Yeah yeah

Lost in this world
I get lost in your eyes
So when the lights go down
Am I the only one

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 28 Mar 2012, 00:23

She seems to go for men she has to try to change. George didn't want marriage or kids and now Steve. She needs to find a man who wants the same things in life she wants.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 28 Mar 2012, 00:46

Do you think the songs are really about Steve O or do you think they are still about George?? After the "karma" comment it made me think that maybe she still hasn't really gotten over George. Or maybe it's just I find it so hard to believe that she possibly have been so in love with someone like Steve O.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 28 Mar 2012, 01:06

I think it's probably Steve O. And yes I think she probably fell hard for him. She needs to go for guys who she doesn't need to change and who won't want to change her. Hopefully she will pep up a bit!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 28 Mar 2012, 01:20

She fell hard for Steve yes. Crying for him no. She knows he's a jerk.

Moping is just feeling lost with love life.

Poor me thoughts.

I totally believe she is completely over George, other than wanting that lifestyle. The man, over with if not angry at him (see Oscars tweet), the lifestyle, wants that attention bad. The limelight on her. Fame.

I completely agree she needs to accept a man as he is, he accept her as she is. If she ever figures that simple concept out, she will be so much better off. GROW UP.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Wed 28 Mar 2012, 04:58

The next mrs clooney wrote:Do you think the songs are really about Steve O or do you think they are still about George?? After the "karma" comment it made me think that maybe she still hasn't really gotten over George. Or maybe it's just I find it so hard to believe that she possibly have been so in love with someone like Steve O.

Yesterday I heard on the radio this gossip columnist who supposed that the canalis had never really forgotten GC (said he met her in San Remo, did nothing but in the end, refer to GC and his past relationship .... oh God all have asked of him) and that, in fact, now she was doing everything to win him back .... (not hardly believe it ... she may have made ​​good, after the radio exploits of Steve-o, with whom she was dealing ....)

and even during her relationship with the clown, there was always some question, also not exactly pretty (Oscar tweet) or hidden (you have translated the words of the song by Naomi?) to him and her past relationship...

so I tried to apply two different thoughts on the latest tweets: Some certainly indicative of the end of a relationship, but others ... Socimar do you really think that Steve-o can be MR Inaccessible??
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 28 Mar 2012, 06:48

Dig at Betts??

10 awkward questions with Giuliana Rancic

You've said you and fellow Marylander Stacy Keibler are friendly, but your love for George Clooney is well-documented. Honestly: Have you ever caught yourself glaring at her on the red carpet?
No, because I'm happily married to my very own George Clooney. But if I was single, you can bet I would give her the Italian evil eye.

Source
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 28 Mar 2012, 06:56

Watching I think the common expression is evil eye so not sure where Italian evil eye came from other than an off the cuff remark not related to Bette. Elisabetta and Giuliana Rancic are actually good friends and Elisabetta was sympathetic to her breast cancer situation on Twitter.

Bette actually was quoted as having side eye with George at the Emmys when standing next to him in the white dress.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 28 Mar 2012, 07:02

I don't think it's a dig at Eli Guiliana is very Italian herself she even got married there. I don't think she and Stacy are friendly anymore then she and Eli were friendly. In fact she seemed to get on well with Eli and was in part impressed because she was Italian. Betty doesn't have any work at the moment and doesn't really get much attention on her own. She has always gotten more attention and work when her name was connected with her. She was doing that way before George came along. And since she really wants a career in the States I think she will continue to date actors etc who might be able to help her. Steve O does work on his own films (I wouldn't be caught dead seeing them) and he has a show or shows connected to MTV. I think the next guy will be another d list guy cause the a list guys are very hard to come by.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 28 Mar 2012, 07:54

The only A listers I can think of she should probably stay away from, Jake Gylenhall, Gerard Butler, and Charlie Sheen .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 28 Mar 2012, 08:25

I'd read that as a joke against herself rather than a dig at Stacy. I'm assuming you mean Stacy if this is a recent comment?

She's making fun of her own crush on George and of course she's poking fun at a kind of Italian stereotype of being vengeful.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 28 Mar 2012, 11:02

I've never heard of the Italian evil eye before. Huh, you learn something every day.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 28 Mar 2012, 13:37

watching wrote:I've never heard of the Italian evil eye before. Huh, you learn something every day.

The existence of the evil eye, called Malocchio in Southern Italy and Sicily, is ancient and there are references to it in records written by the Babylonians, Sumerians and Assyrians dating to approximately 3000 BCE. Ancient Egyptians used eye make up and lipstick as protection against it. The Bible references it in both Testaments. Ancient Hindus believed in it. The belief among people of Mediterranean and Central American countries still remains strong.

The Maloik (Malocchio) or the "Evil Eye"
While not Italian in origin, many Italians believe in il malocchio (often pronounced "maloik.") Part superstition, part tradition, it is the belief in the evil eye, placed on someone when someone else is jealous or envious of the other's good luck. The malocchio then manifests itself in some sort of misfortune onto the cursed person, usually some physical ailment.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 28 Mar 2012, 21:26

Zimbio.com site had pixs of Elisabetta Canalis enjoying a stroll with her dogs on March 27, 2012 near her home in West Hollywood, California; however, no mention of the split from her BF. She seems to be talking on the phone the whole time and in one pix she is even smiling (recovery in the process???).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Wed 28 Mar 2012, 21:55

Some of the most funny commenters from the Italians on these latest pictures said she rolled out of bed in her pajamas or it may or may not be Steve's shirt. Another said where is the black flag for the mourning period? In any event it is good the speed dial number still works with the paps. Probably better than 9-1-1. I would bet $100 there is NO ONE on the phone. Another prop.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 28 Mar 2012, 22:15

I would have thought that if she was looking for a Pap opportunity she would have put herself together a bit better. This is how I look when walking my dog, no need to dress up at all.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 28 Mar 2012, 22:17

She generally doesn't dress up very much so I'd guess this is her 'style' so to speak. She's not going to change the way she dresses no matter how much we roll our eyes at her.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Wed 28 Mar 2012, 22:24

George Fan wrote:Some of the most funny commenters from the Italians on these latest pictures said she rolled out of bed in her pajamas or it may or may not be Steve's shirt. Another said where is the black flag for the mourning period? In any event it is good the speed dial number still works with the paps. Probably better than 9-1-1. I would bet $100 there is NO ONE on the phone. Another prop.

better be no one on the phone than Steve-o, please .... but two years with george have not taught her that dressing in the clothes of the neighbor to be photographed by the paparazzi neighborhood, does not work!!???
barla
barla

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 28 Mar 2012, 23:06

She is walking the dogs so she didn't bother to dress up.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 29 Mar 2012, 09:00

Sure she doesn't dress up but she made sure she gave the paps better pics by doing her hair for half the pics. And not just pulled back in a ponytail with her hands - brushed, combed into a style and set in place. She would have to have gone inside to do her hair and then came back out and smiled for the paps. In the second lot of pics where her hair is done, the pap took his pics from another angle and across the road. Crafty Betts.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Thu 29 Mar 2012, 13:57

Watching, how did you catch that? I totally missed the diffference in her hair.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 29 Mar 2012, 15:39

adgran wrote:Watching, how did you catch that? I totally missed the diffference in her hair.
It can also be, more simply, that there was wind, blowing in some photos behind him and uncombed, and in some photos blowing in the face? I believe that if she wanted to look better for the paparazzi would not have dressed that way ,hiding in clothes much bigger than her size.

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 29 Mar 2012, 15:47

That's what I thought too; that she started off well combed and by the end of the walk her hair had got messier. It could also have happened the way Watching said too though.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 29 Mar 2012, 15:59

I don’t think for a second that Elisabetta is carrying a torch for George and that deep down she wants to reconnect with him. She was with him for 2 years because he was “George Clooney” an A-lister actor from Hollywood and she needed him as a trampoline to jump into the Hollywood scene; however:

1. she hated his friends and when they visited she would move to the end of the pool by herself twitting on her blackberry even if other girlfriends/wives were present (this from the help at Villa Oleandra)
2. hated Villa Oleandra and the whole lake of Como (rained too much she said)
3. loved hip hop music and rap songs and George hated them both
4. she loved the night life at the clubs and dancing, he did not
5. did not share the humanitarian projects like Darfur that George was working on at that time
6. had suspicious friends (and still has) who were involved into the drug/prostitute scandal in those two night clubs in Milano (can you believe still pending??) who may have also mentioned her name during interrogation.
7. had to hire a lawyer to have her name and George’s removed from the Berlusconi scandal (still pending).

I agree with Elisabetta that the split between the two of them was not marriage and children but a way of life which was too different and probably + communication (she hardly spoke English at that time). George, having reached a certain maturity got more and more involved in humanitarian projects and was less and less interested in the Hollywood scene and having a GF next to him who was involved, directly or indirectly in scandals would not not help his causes, that’s how he started to put a distance between them (they were hardly seen together the last several months before they split). Can you imagine George at the White House with Elisabetta and her tattoos and all those cases at the court of Milan still pending? Frankly I don’t even think she knows where Sudan is. She picked up the Peta project to redeem herself and she did a pretty good job at it especially posing nude to attract attention.

I think Steve was the love of her life, unfortunately short lived as it did. They were both into raps, loved all the music by “machinegunkelly”, a rapper who loved Steve (called himself Steve-o too) and wrote a song with awful dirty lyrics that she posted because she loved it.

ElisabettaCanalis ‏ ‪@JustElisabetta
I love this song,he is my Steve O .......#soproud [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @youtube
Retweeted by Steve-O
10:26 AM - 26 Feb 12 via Tweet Button

Elisabetta herself always said that she liked bad boys….why else would she ever tattoo the name of Eminem on her arm in the first place? So to conclude this message, she is not thinking about George at all, she was bored stiff with him and living with him in his “golden cage”. She is moping for Steve.l
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 29 Mar 2012, 16:14

I think Socimar you got the George part right with Elisabetta.

I think you got the Steve part wrong. Love of her life??? Ha ha. That makes me laugh.... maybe initially she thought it was going somewhere with the laughter, the affection, but they live in two different worlds. No two months is the love of your life.

It was an infatuation. She did like that rap song about him but probably not the lyrics.

She is moping about love in general not Steve at all.

George Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next