George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Movie MUST Be Made? (Starring George) EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
What Movie MUST Be Made? (Starring George) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Movie MUST Be Made? (Starring George) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Movie MUST Be Made? (Starring George) EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
What Movie MUST Be Made? (Starring George) EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
What Movie MUST Be Made? (Starring George) EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
What Movie MUST Be Made? (Starring George) EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
What Movie MUST Be Made? (Starring George) EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
What Movie MUST Be Made? (Starring George) EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Movie MUST Be Made? (Starring George)

+16
Rachel
LizzyNY
playfuldeb
bunny
Atalante
bellybaby
fluffy
Tigerina
sisieq
Katiedot
Dexterdidit
Ana
Lighterside
Merlin
melbert
PigLove
20 posters

Go down

What Movie MUST Be Made? (Starring George) Empty What Movie MUST Be Made? (Starring George)

Post by PigLove Mon 20 Dec 2010, 02:00

I can't figure out how to do a poll (help!), but I would LOVE for GTC to make something charming. Maybe a remake of a classic oldie, like "The Thin Man" (with Sandy Bullocks as his Nora Charles) or "Libeled Lady?" (I'm obsessing over Powell and Loy lately.)

Or something period? I loved the ideas behind Leatherheads, but it just didn't come together right. Maybe a sweeping epic kind of thing, romantic, set in the 30s (50s?)?

Where-oh-where is the next "Out of Sight?" What could it be? Thoughts?
PigLove
PigLove
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

What Movie MUST Be Made? (Starring George) Empty Re: What Movie MUST Be Made? (Starring George)

Post by melbert Mon 20 Dec 2010, 02:46

PigLove, I'd love to see George do a period piece. 30's - 50's would be good for him cuz' he's got "that look". Don't think back to the knights and kings, etc would be good for him. I don't think he could pull off Troy like Brad did. I did like Intolerable Cruelty and One Fine Day, but the current rom-coms just don't do it for me, and I don't see him pulling those off. I loved Oh Brother, even the unkempt George. I can't think of a movie from that long ago era right now that I'd like to see him remake, but great post PigLove! I love you
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

What Movie MUST Be Made? (Starring George) Empty Re: What Movie MUST Be Made? (Starring George)

Post by Merlin Mon 20 Dec 2010, 07:11

I'd like to see him in a detective type movie....Frank Sinatra - Tony Rome type.
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Dec 2010, 12:21

He'd be perfect as The Thin Man. Make it so, PigLove!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 20 Dec 2010, 15:03

Those would ALL be wonderful choices for George but they would also be colossal flops and he's had enough of those already.

What passes for good films these days is abominable and cute, well put together films don't work anymore in this day and age. Unless you have overcompensated for a lacking script with CGI or you have loads of vamps and wolves you're essentially sunk at the box office these days. Leatherheads was really a cute movie and would have done well in the 60's or 70's but an abysmal failure in this century. Great topic though!
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Ana Mon 20 Dec 2010, 22:09

Lighterside, I agree, very well spoken. Movies George are great. santa

Ana
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Mon 20 Dec 2010, 22:20

I feel you, Lighterside, and I hardly go to the movies anymore because of that.

So how 'bout this: A "MEGA-MOVIE!" That's what Matthew Weiner (creator of Mad Men) calls the short-season TV shows that are cropping up on AMC, HBO, Syfy, and Showtime. The BBC does this all the time, right? Sort of like a mini-series--a six-episode, standalone arc that takes the time to develop characters and unfold a really great story.

Maybe GTC needs to return to TV in that way. (I feel like he'd never do it, though.) It's honestly where the best storytelling (and juicy roles) are right now.
PigLove
PigLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 21 Dec 2010, 00:30

I doubt George would return to tv. But I would love to see him in a cool detective role. Movies just dont seem to be as well written these days at least the ones the studios keep churning out. How many Hangover movies are there going to be? I love comedy but not that sort. What happened to smart funny? George plays a great rogue but not with Renee Z I just didn't like that pairing. He does seem to play well of Julia Roberts though.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 21 Dec 2010, 02:16

There are great films being made, but unless you live in a big city that shows the indie films rather than just the blockbusters, you're stuck with having to watch them on DVD.

I think the real problem is George's limitations as an actor. He's good but he doesn't have tremendous range and does't seem to want to let go. I'd like to see him play another 'bad ass' role like he did in From Dusk Till Dawn which was the only time we really saw another side to his acting. He seems so caught up in always wanting to be loved by the audience that he just can't play any role that doesn't show him as ultimately a lovable softy.

An action film would be good although I guess he's getting too old for all that running around now.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 21 Dec 2010, 02:25

You kicked it again Katie. He wants to show us he has flaws, but he wants us to wrap him up in a big hug. As a badass in FDTD, there was a little bit of a soft side that came out, ever so slight, but in about everything else, he just wants us to love him.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 21 Dec 2010, 05:58

Lighterside wrote:Those would ALL be wonderful choices for George but they would also be colossal flops and he's had enough of those already.

What passes for good films these days is abominable and cute, well put together films don't work anymore in this day and age.
I agree. The average, American movie-going public doesn't seem to have the patience for a well put-together script. And, sadly, remakes have been horrible these last few years.

Unless you have overcompensated for a lacking script with CGI
And, I'm adding what I call just "stupid films" - I guess you can call them sophomoric-type. I could never understand how these make so much money. But, on a message board somewhere a lawyer posted that he was guilty of paying money for some of these movies. He said that his profession was tough (I think he was a trial lawyer) that sometimes one just needs a release and want to watch something that you can just sit back and not think. That made sense, however, he's a mature adult. There are way too many older teenagers and young adults that think these types of movies are the norm and sadly, how one acts in life. IMHO

I've met/meet some really great teens/young adults, but most are really scary that I wonder if this is how they were raised. Crying or Very sad

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 21 Dec 2010, 06:21

Maybe because I enjoyed Michael Clayton so much, I think George will make a good presidential candidate in Ides of March and a movie where he would be a lawyer. He was/is interested in playing the lawyer for the limo driver in the 9/11/GITMO movie. Sorry, forget the title.

Whether I agree/disagree with the premise of the movie, if its well put together, its one I enjoy with/without George. But, if its a modern-day left wing-type movie, the average movie goer won't pay to see it.

As an example - I really enjoyed Don Cheadle's movie in 2008 The Traitor. I enjoy fast-paced, plot-twisting movies like that. It didn't do well at the theaters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great thread/topic!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by PigLove Tue 21 Dec 2010, 19:14

sisieq, you are a better person than me, because I want a SMOOCHY movie. Something romantic, at least charming. Something to bring on the tingle. We need at least one more glimpse of Swooney Clooney before he becomes Mr. Serious Director all the time.

katiedot -- you're right. He's put himself into a bit of a box. I also think he doesn't like to work outside his comfort zone of familiar filmmakers--people he knows he can get along with (no more David O. Russell types). Sometimes the difficult people can bring out great performances. Or at least DIFFERENT performances. It's like his personal life-- he needs to write a new story. Mix it up a little. You're also right that bad boys can be tingly too (hello Idris Elba in WIRED). What kind of badass can he play?

I'm excited for Gravity, because I want to see how he works with Bullock(s). I hope at least he gets to look dreamy and wear sweaters or a sexy pair of coveralls or something. (I have a strange affection for the rubber pants he wore in Perfect Storm.) -- piggie
PigLove
PigLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Dec 2010, 17:00

I think the real problem is George's limitations as an actor. He's good but he doesn't have tremendous range and does't seem to want to let go. I'd like to see him play another 'bad ass' role like he did in From Dusk Till Dawn which was the only time we really saw another side to his acting. He seems so caught up in always wanting to be loved by the audience that he just can't play any role that doesn't show him as ultimately a lovable softy.

I could use more tattoos.

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 25 Dec 2010, 17:12

I wouldn't want to see him with permanent tattoos (not really the image I have of him), but when he has had tattoos in a film, WOW!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 24 Mar 2011, 21:18

I'd like to see him play a baddie for a change. It's been way too long since From Dusk Till Dawn.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 25 Mar 2011, 01:00

I agree Katie. Not a goody bad guy, but a real badass!!!! With action and lots of words (so we can hear his voice), not like The American.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Fri 25 Mar 2011, 02:40

I think George should do a movie about a big time Hollywood star with lots of ego and spoiled rotten, getting whatever he wants. The plot is he falls in love with a small town gal he meets through an equally famous peer. They become competeive for her attention and approval as the two Hollywood ego's collide. Forced to work together as a studio demand, it becomes a challenge to see who can out shine one another as they create pranks to one another to steal the lime light and most of all gain the small town girls affection.He would for sure be in his own element and I think it would be hilarious and suspenceful and romantic all rolled into one. Laughing
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 25 Mar 2011, 08:54

I think Gee is best suited to comedy although I would like to have seen in a cowboy movie. The Cohen's I thought might have included him, Gee can do rough 'n ready, and in most of his films, he does tend to be a bit grimey/sweaty (not a bad thing!), so maybe a comedy cowboy?
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 25 Mar 2011, 12:14

I agree with Katie....I'd like to see him really let go and be a badass - do something Tarantino. Be the SOB at the end of the movie that you want to see "get his". Some kind of fool that uses random strippers, or waitresses - oh wait, he's done that - ok, so anyway, shake the public image up a little, and give people something to think about. Gunslinger

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 25 Mar 2011, 15:38

Tigerina wrote:I think George should do a movie about a big time Hollywood star with lots of ego and spoiled rotten, getting whatever he wants. The plot is he falls in love with a small town gal he meets through an equally famous peer. They become competeive for her attention and approval as the two Hollywood ego's collide. Forced to work together as a studio demand, it becomes a challenge to see who can out shine one another as they create pranks to one another to steal the lime light and most of all gain the small town girls affection.He would for sure be in his own element and I think it would be hilarious and suspenceful and romantic all rolled into one. Laughing

George on a ... horse, a real horse ??? geek
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Fri 25 Mar 2011, 22:19

[quote="PigLove"]I can't figure out how to do a poll (help!), but I would LOVE for GTC to make something charming. Maybe a remake of a classic oldie, like "The Thin Man" (with Sandy Bullocks as his Nora Charles) or "Libeled Lady?" (I'm obsessing over Powell and Loy lately.)

I completely agree with you PigLove - that would make a great movie.
If Sandy cant do the movie Cate Blanchet would be another option as nora.
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sat 26 Mar 2011, 08:42

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Should There Be Another Dick Tracy Movie? And Who Should Play Him?

Warren Beatty has won a legal victory against Tribune Entertainment, according to The Chicago Tribune: "Beatty, who acquired rights to the character from Tribune Co.'s Tribune Media Services in 1985 and made the 1990 movie Dick Tracy starring himself and Madonna, filed suit in Los Angeles federal court in 2008 after Tribune Co.'s Tribune Media Services said those rights had reverted back to it." The court upheld Beatty's claim that he met his legal obligations to hold onto the screen rights to the classic comic strip detective.

It's been 21 years since he was last on the silver screen. First, do you think we actually need another Dick Tracy movie (that's assuming one might ever actually get made)? And, if so, who should take over the role from the 74-year-old Beatty? Sound off in the Comments below. Here are my casting picks:

Jon Hamm: The Mad Men star's simply ideal for the role.

George Clooney: Stop blaming Batman & Robin all on him. That was a team-wide failure. Give the Oscar winner another crack at comic book movies with this character.

Aaron Eckhart: The Dark Knight thesp has the look and chops for it.

Clive Owen: This Brit earned his Noir comic book movie cred on Sin City. He'd be good for this, too.

Ben Affleck: Like Clooney and Batman, this ex-Daredevil might make for a better Dick Tracy instead. And like Beatty and Clooney, Affleck could also direct the movie as well.

Bruce Willis: He's got Tracy's profile, and he can do the tough guy, old school thing in his sleep by now. But could you buy John McClane in a yellow fedora and trench coat?

Kiefer Sutherland: Jack Bauer would make for one badass Dick Tracy. And he'd kill you six ways from Sunday if you made one joke about his choice of attire.
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 26 Mar 2011, 16:33

Never got in to the Dick Tracy thing, especially since I don't care for Warren Beatty. So, since I didn't see that version, I can't say if George would be good in it. I can see George as a badass detective in something though. And maybe from that era. The way that man wears a suit...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Sat 26 Mar 2011, 21:37

sorry but that is "boring" on George.
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 26 Mar 2011, 23:43

Why do you say boring Tigerina? Just curious...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Sun 27 Mar 2011, 00:48

Dick Tracy?? It just sounds boring to me.

George needs to step outside of his comfort zone and really do something profound.He doesn't need to do remake movies, all that does is put him in someone elses shadow.. He needs to find a character that is the opposite of the man he is. Step outside the box.like a conservative politician who is committed to uniting the two parties with his God given charisma. If he should use any part of the man he is, that would be it. That is why Danny Ocean worked so well on him, he used his charisma in that role. JMO
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 27 Mar 2011, 02:05

I agree with Tigerina about no Dick Tracy and stepping outside the box. I like the period pieces 30-50s and I like the bada$$ dark side suggestions.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 27 Mar 2011, 02:14

Gottcha Tigerina! I agree totally!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerina Sun 27 Mar 2011, 02:16

Wink
Tigerina
Tigerina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 29 Apr 2017, 10:10

Reviving an old thread here. I think it's going to be a while before we see George on screen again and it's kind of scary that after Suburbicon, there's nothing concrete on his radar (so to speak!).

Anyone else have any ideas of what they'd want to see George in?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 29 Apr 2017, 14:27

I think something more sophisticated and adult than the things he's been doing lately (ie. Tomorrowland, Hail Caesar, Bill Murray's Christmas Special). Too much mugging for the camera. He's good at comedy, but IMO he's better in a well written drama or sophisticated comedy - maybe like the films Cary Grant did later in his career.

Sadly, he might be thinking now's the time to start making movies the twins will be able to watch to see Daddy at work.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 29 Apr 2017, 14:56

Oh gosh, yes - I hadn't thought of that! Yikes!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Sat 29 Apr 2017, 16:07

I could see him as James Bond 007 he"s got that Sean Connery gentleman touch. Yes, think that could be perfect now that he"s living in the UK too!
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 29 Apr 2017, 16:21

Rachel wrote:I could see him as James Bond 007 he"s got that Sean Connery gentleman touch. Yes, think that could be perfect now that he"s living in the UK too!
I don't think he could physically handle that role--age and back issues!

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 29 Apr 2017, 17:54

Didn't Julianna Marguilies say the other day that George had sent the script for a science fiction film?

And I'm still wondering if he'll decide to do a teeny-weeny cameo in the girls' Oceans film.I think Matt was a bit vague about it at Cinemacon.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 29 Apr 2017, 18:31

PAN - I saw that sci-fi thing, too, but it seemed more like something he wanted to produce rather than act in. There's a good sized list of projects in the works on his IMDb page, but no indication of whether he'll act as well as produce or direct.

Somehow I don't think we'll be seeing too much of George on the big screen from  now on.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 29 Apr 2017, 18:48

I hope they do another Oceans .    bounce       Very Happy

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 29 Apr 2017, 19:28

I agree, Lizzy. He said so only the other day at the Omega event that he'd rather write anyway.........I suspect that he might do the odd cameo - but only if it fits in with the things that are more important to him now....

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 30 Apr 2017, 04:17

I would love it if George did things like 'Birdman' and 'Whiplash.' I doubt he even gets considered for those types of roles, which is a shame. I think he is - or can be - a better actor than he gets credit for, even from himself.

A mature romantic dramedy, like in the vein of 'Enough Said,' would be nice.

Another small movie that I absolutely love is 'The Visitor.' George would be perfect for something like that.

I think he would be endlessly ridiculed for even thinking about taking on the James Bond franchise.

If he's going to do more writing, I hope he doesn't do it with his 'happiness' as inspiration. The best writers are fearless, and happy writers tend to be afraid of not feeling happy.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 30 Apr 2017, 09:33

Interesting insight into writers.  I always imagined writers (at least, Hollywood writers) as somehow being neurotic and depressed.  Although thinking about it, I guess that's not very likely that everyone is like that.  I do think that good writing comes from a difficult place, not usually happiness.

Is George willing to stretch himself as an actor?  I keep harping on about it in this thread but George in FDTD was such a different George from all of his other roles.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 30 Apr 2017, 14:45

Katie, 'FDTD' was way back when George the actor had nothing to lose. His decision points are far, far away from those days.

I was hugely disappointed when George said it was difficult to age on camera, or something to that effect. To me, that reveals a lack of security in his talent. He's obviously grown and learned in other facets of his work; acting shouldn't be any different. Maybe he believes his acting is dependent on his looks and charm. In that respect, I doubt his willingness to stretch himself. But I think the risk-taker in him might re-emerge at some point. That's when we'll see some daring in his work.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 30 Apr 2017, 15:17

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Katie, 'FDTD' was way back when George the actor had nothing to lose. His decision points are far, far away from those days.

Way2Old, I was thinking the same thing. At that point in his career all he wanted to do was show that he was more than pretty boy Doug Ross and that he could carry a film.

I was hugely disappointed when George said it was difficult to age on camera, or something to that effect. To me, that reveals a lack of security in his talent. He's obviously grown and learned in other facets of his work; acting shouldn't be any different. Maybe he believes his acting is dependent on his looks and charm. In that respect, I doubt his willingness to stretch himself. But I think the risk-taker in him might re-emerge at some point. That's when we'll see some daring in his work.

I don't think he's ever been too secure in his acting talent. Publicity for every early role he had stressed his looks. At the same time he was building his public persona as a man-about-town sex symbol - again, not based on talent so much as looks and charisma. He got stuck with that image and I don't think it changed until fairly recently - maybe with his marriage  - but I think he believes that even though he has talent, his image drives his career.

I do think he'll be taking more risks now, but they'll be behind the scenes - directing, writing and producing.

LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 01 May 2017, 11:00

LizzyNY wrote:I don't think he's ever been too secure in his acting talent. Publicity for every early role he had stressed his looks. At the same time he was building his public persona as a man-about-town sex symbol - again, not based on talent so much as looks and charisma. He got stuck with that image and I don't think it changed until fairly recently - maybe with his marriage  - but I think he believes that even though he has talent, his image drives his career. 

I do think he'll be taking more risks now, but they'll be behind the scenes - directing, writing and producing.
 I really hope he'll start taking risks, but I think he won't.  People tend to become less willing to take risks as they get older, not more.

I think that's a good point about his image. He seems to have pigeonholed himself into that role and I'm not sure he can (or wants to) get out of it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 01 May 2017, 15:03

Katie, I don't think he'll be on screen much in the future. I think he'll be doing most of his work off-screen and that might give him the security to take risks in the kinds of projects he gets involved with - writing, producing, directing.

I think a part would have to be really good - well written part and script, a director and cast he really respects - to get him involved as a lead actor again. Cameos are a possibility, and maybe small walk-ons just for the fun of it. I hope he's in a position to get funding without having to star in whatever project he wants to do. He has said in the past that it's often a condition for getting the money to produce a film.

Though we all know there's a lot more to him, he'll always be known as the "2 time sexiest man alive". Those of us who have been around for his whole career (or at least most of it) understand why he earned the title. Younger generations don't - at least not in the same way. They know the reputation but they don't get the appeal because they only see him the way he looks today and there's always some new young sex symbol coming up. I think he knows this and is planning his career accordingly.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 01 May 2017, 17:26

Maybe how often he will be on-screen will be affected by his success off screen. If his directing efforts are not successful, will he be content being a producer?  I am not sure he will, unless he changes a lot and really settles into the domesticity of fatherhood.  

Some older actors doing daring and risky roles! And roles that acknowledge everyone ages! Wish George would consider that--but I agree with those who have noted that he doesn't go much outside his comfort zone.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 01 May 2017, 21:11

fava wrote:Maybe how often he will be on-screen will be affected by his success off screen. If his directing efforts are not successful, will he be content being a producer?  I am not sure he will, unless he changes a lot and really settles into the domesticity of fatherhood.
Wow! Excellent point. I think acting is his fallback position - something he knows he can do - but I think now his ego is more tied up in writing/directing. I wonder what he'll do if his efforts in that direction aren't successful.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum