George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct

+19
lucy
phys major
pattygirl
cindigirl
MyGirlKylie
sandwiches
MM
m4rose
Henway
bellybaby
LornaDoone
Cinderella
watching
Katiedot
annemarie
Dexterdidit
Dior
lolo"layla"
laetval
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct

Post by cindigirl Tue 18 Oct 2011, 16:01

Yes they were trying to hide their eyes. I do that when I'm tired and don't wear makeup. It's silly though thinking you can hide like that, almost like an ostrich hiding its head in the ground.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Depart LAX Together 15 oct

Post by bellybaby Tue 18 Oct 2011, 16:47

lucy wrote:bellybaby, maybe thats true if you are famous, but there are some people out there that are sensitive to light and have trouble seeing when it is too bright. How can you include everybody in your comment above?

Take a chill pill, lucy. When I said "people", I didn't mean every single person on the face of the planet. I'm well aware that there are several reasons why "people" might wear sunglasses indoors - Johnny Depp is an example (you almost never see him without some eyewear because of a problem he has, and even on the set of Pirates of the Caribbean, he wore dark "sunglass-type" contacts to shield his eyes).
But when you see "people" like Cracy, for instance, and Eli for another, who seem to spend their days out in the sun, suddenly become affected by indoor lighting, it's not for a physical reason. It's a famewhore reason.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 18 Oct 2011, 16:59

Chill pill taken, and yes I agree when certain people wear sunglasses indoors it's to hide/draw attention to themselves.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 18 Oct 2011, 17:37

Good, another argument over. We all agree that some people wear sunglasses indoors because they need to for a physical reason and others (mostly celebrities) wear them as an affectation in order to be noticed. Yes?
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 18 Oct 2011, 19:09

bellybaby wrote:People wear sunglasses indoors so that they're NOTICED, not ignored. When you see someone inside, wearing sunglasses, you immediately assume that they are "somebody", cuz they're trying soooo hard to hide. Same reason she wore the sunglasses when she was shopping for sneakers.
I used to say the same about Eli, if she didn't wear the glasses, she could walk right by and you'd never know.
Agree! A Diva is a Diva is a Diva!!!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2