George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 10 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 10 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 10 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 10 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 10 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 10 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 10 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6

+45
Bidbod
Lella_la_bella
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
pattygirl
it's me
Nanette
Dior
Coco
doris day
LornaDoone
Vi
Lighterside
playfuldeb
Stonehenge who?
Ello
maria4
anon.4
hathaross
bellybaby
Merlin
sandwiches
MM
fluffy
Atalante
Casey
blubelle
cindigirl
lelacorb
sisieq
Katiedot
pandabear
Henway
iamnoone
laetval
melbert
lucy
watching
bunny
socimar
Dexterdidit
Charley
emeraldcity
Natascha
49 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 10 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6

Post by Guest Fri 15 Jul 2011, 02:31

melbert wrote:Hey, I got an idea!!! I think she should move to Jersey (no offense Cindigirl), and teach the Jersey Shore group how to be real Italians!!! Some of them seem to be bailing on the show, so they'll need a replacement. And, it's right up her alley. She's loves to show her assets, so do they; she can't be understood, neither can they; she has no other talents, neither do they. See, perfect fit! Where's my percentage?????
Not worthy cheers lol! LOL! Group

*throwing two cents at Melbert* Drink 3

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 10 Empty Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6

Post by melbert Fri 15 Jul 2011, 02:32

Caught it!!! Thanks LL!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 15 Jul 2011, 04:42

My god Mel, that's genius! You should actually suggest it.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 15 Jul 2011, 05:46

That is a great idea I can see her and Snooki get into a girl fight over some guy! LOL I actually think she may be a little too good looking to be on the show the girls on it seem pretty fugly! But it would be great for her too show up there and see what happens....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 15 Jul 2011, 13:10

lucy wrote:I admire anyone who chases their dreams, but you get to a certain time of life when IMO practically needs to be considered. How old is too old to model, or start an acting career? Why not stay in Italy were acting jobs would be easier to get due to the language. There is that actress on Modern Family from Columbia that is successfully working but that is an exception. Hey it's her life and money, but at 32 you'd think she'd have a little common sense. Unless she's looking for a baby daddy in the entertainment industry.WARNING-WARNING to all single actors-directors-producers, Bettabuns is on her way!

She should follow the class act of French actress Catherine Deneuve who, when recently asked why she never moved to Hollywood, she said "it is easier to grow older in Europe" and the article explained that actresses in the US have a short life, you start young and you finish young. Parts for character acting are not easy to come by especially if you are a foreigner, not so young anymore and with even the slightest accent. Eli should stay in Italy and take advantage of the current popularity while she can and while she is being offered jobs, if she leaves, she won't be easily accepted in the US and she will become an expatriate in her own country. By the way, Catherine Deneuve WAS indeed a great beauty and even better she could act......

Last edited by socimar on Fri 15 Jul 2011, 13:11; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos and added info)
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 15 Jul 2011, 13:17

sandwiches wrote:She's getting up there in age so she better get all the 'modeling' work she can now. Especially if she keeps tanning.

I heard from Tyra Banks on "The Next Top Model" reality TV show that the typical age for modeling jobs is from teenage years to a max of 25. After 25 you better find another job like Tyra and Heidi Klum who have their own show. Somehow I don't think Eli is at their level!!!! Also I have seen her pic online on the L.A. Model website alone in a sea of young beauties. You could tell she is older than most of them, too thin, her face is gaunty and the only thing you can see is her tat of her right arm.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 15 Jul 2011, 13:20

@cindigirl....believe it or not, there are alot of people in the US who still wouldn't know who "Elisabetta Canalis" is, if she stood right in front of them, even naked. So they're not going out of their way to find her on the internet. But, if you splash her on the front of Playboy with some catchy title like, "See what CLOONEY had!", trust me, it would sell. Kim Kardashian did a layout (didn't even show "everything"), and despite the fact that she has an incredibly raunchy sex tape out there where you could actually see more than you ever wanted to, it still did extremely well.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 15 Jul 2011, 14:07

Now the "staff" are talking..... The Italian press are seriously dragging the split out.

Canalis-CLOONEY, SECRETS "unveiled" by the servants
Thursday, July 14 2011 - 14:38

MILAN - The pair discussed the last two years continues to be talked about. Several Twin And tell us the rumors that seem to run on that branch of Lake Como Villa Oleandra on which it stands. "Star", directed by Massimo Maffei newsstands on Friday, reveals the burning revelations of servitude. "The servants of the house Clooney said that the relationship between the two has always had its ups and downs of love whispers and screams with lawsuits that would have resulted in Ely who took refuge in the cupboards. We can not tell you why ... Fights for the slightest thing, like the arrival of friends suddenly George, among others onnubilato was often too many glasses. And what was often the actor to the Bellagio Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni, rather than staying at Villa Oleandra? And who is this mysterious friend of the lawyer? And the famous plumber? Lots of speculation, but few certainties: a kind of puzzle destabilizing ".

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 15 Jul 2011, 14:34

Hey, I got an idea!!! I think she should move to Jersey (no offense Cindigirl), and teach the Jersey Shore group how to be real Italians!!!

Hi Mel, The Jersey Shore show is still a thorn in the sides of people who live in NJ. The trolls who are on the show pretty much all live in New York, yet because they want to be associated with New Jersey beaches they call it Jersey Shore show. The Italians in NJ have protested about the show because it slurs the Italian reputation, calling them "guidos". I vote they ship the cast to New York where they belong. You know, New York has beaches too. LOL

Last edited by cindigirl on Fri 15 Jul 2011, 14:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Jul 2011, 14:38

She should follow the class act of French actress Catherine Deneuve who, when recently asked why she never moved to Hollywood, she said "it is easier to grow older in Europe" and the article explained that actresses in the US have a short life, you start young and you finish young. Parts for character acting are not easy to come by especially if you are a foreigner, not so young anymore and with even the slightest accent. Eli should stay in Italy and take advantage of the current popularity while she can and while she is being offered jobs, if she leaves, she won't be easily accepted in the US and she will become an expatriate in her own country. By the way, Catherine Deneuve WAS indeed a great beauty and even better she could act.......

Socimar, that's correct. Any of the acting classes I took, the instructors were adamant about age. In Hollywood, you start young and the peak it's around 30 or so for women. You have exceptions like Amy Adams who is 36 years old, but she started early, she just didn't get the roles + she looks a lot younger than she is. Most of the foreign actresses (non native speakers) in HW were successful in their home country (Penelope Cruz, Salma Hayek, etc).
The ones that have dual citizenship either born in US (Camille Belle) or came here very young (Natalie Portman, Morena Baccarin- I don't think Morena has dual citizenship). Therefore, they are fluent speakers and started the career at a very young age as well.

I heard from Tyra Banks on "The Next Top Model" reality TV show that the typical age for modeling jobs is from teenage years to a max of 25. After 25 you better find another job like Tyra and Heidi Klum who have their own show. Somehow I don't think Eli is at their level!!!! Also I have seen her pic online on the L.A. Model website alone in a sea of young beauties. You could tell she is older than most of them, too thin, her face is gaunty and the only thing you can see is her tat of her right arm. .

Few models reach success and recognition later in life (Alessandra Ambrosio), but it's very rare...

Last edited by LouisLane on Fri 15 Jul 2011, 14:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Fri 15 Jul 2011, 14:42

several twin does not exist;somebody the magazine call the different twins are speaking about what whar happening in the villa,bla bla bla,shewas hiding in the armoirs,we cannot tell you why...bla bla bla they were quarreling for little things ,sometimes bcause the guys arrived, and because he often was drunk ,blablabla and what did he do in villa serbelloni,its an hotel, instead of being home? and who is the misterious lawyer friend of the actor? and the famous plumber?many suppositions and few certainties ,a sort of puzzle

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Fri 15 Jul 2011, 14:43

bla bla its becausre it was translated already

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Jul 2011, 14:46

cindigirl wrote:Of course, maybe he just wanted her out of his closet

Hahahaha bellybaby, no room for you, that closet is for me only.

Now I understand when he said he would not run for politics because many skeletons would come out of his closet... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 15 Jul 2011, 19:02

You CAN still have an acting career at an older age, especially if you look at TV not films, but lets be honest, talent has a big part to play which is where Betty falls out. Obviously most models' careers end mid-20s except for the really top models (which Betty's not) and catwalk models who can keep going forever but that's not a career and doesn't pay well.

Sure, Playboy would make a mint if she posed for them. Most of the models they use have been photographed naked before, that's not a problem. Hell, most of the models they use can be seen naked on the internet for free, but people still buy the magazine.

It doesn't matter what she does, though, she'll always have George Clooney's name attached to her - even if she didn't want it. She can't control the press and what they write about her so anything that requires media coverage, which is just about anything she does, would automatically have her as "George Clooney's Ex"

I'm intrigued as to what she could possibly have lined up work-wise in the US. A lot of English actors say that in Hollywood people will talk you up and promise you the most amazing jobs, none of which ever materialise and they're talking about genuine people working in TV and film industry. Is it possible she's fallen for this?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Fri 15 Jul 2011, 19:47

I think being George Clooney's ex is her only selling feature to get a job, especially one in Hollywood.
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 15 Jul 2011, 19:55

Ely is not moving to Los Angeles in search of a job but seek house because cotreatment must already have a job three in late 2011 and early 2012. I do not think right now the interest if you do not leave Italy to comply with contracts already signed.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 15 Jul 2011, 20:18

doris day wrote:bla bla its becausre it was translated already

as always Google translations make me giggle, so I have translated it again to at least clarify that the "Gemelle Diverse" has nothing to do with twins.

Canalis-Cloonety, their secrets as reported by the domestic help.

Thursday, July 14 2011 at 2:38 pm

ENGLISH:
MILANO. The most discussed couple of the last two years is still being talked about. According to “Le Gemelle Diverse” (an Italian online blog site) we have some gossip regarding that branch of Lake Como where Villa Oleandra is located. Massimo Maffei, director of “Star” magazine (on the newstands on Friday) reveals burning revelations which came directly from the domestics of Villa Oleandra. The domestics of the Clooney household said that the relationship between the two has always had its ups and downs; from love whispers to screams so loud that Eli ended up hiding in the armoires (closets). We cannot tell you why…they fought for the slightest thing like the sudden arrival of George’s friends who was often completely out of it due to too many glasses of alcohol. And what was the actor doing at the Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni in Bellaggio instead of staying at Villa Oleandra? And who is the mysterious lawyer who is a friend of the actor? And the famous plumber? Lots of speculations but few certainties: a very destabilizing puzzle.

ITALIAN:
MILANO - La coppia più discussa degli ultimi due anni continua a far parlare di sé. E le Gemelle Diverse ci raccontano i rumors che sembrano circolare su quel ramo del lago di Como sul quale sorge Villa Oleandra. "Star", diretto da Massimo Maffei in edicola da venerdì, svela le rivelazioni scottanti della servitù. “I domestici di casa Clooney dicono che la relazione tra i due ha sempre avuto alti e bassi: sussurri d'amore e urla con liti che si sarebbero concluse con Ely che si rifugiava negli armadi. Non possiamo dirvi perchè... Liti anche per un nonnulla, come l'arrivo all'improvviso di amici di George che, tra l'altro era spesso onnubilato da molti bicchieri di troppo. E cosa ci faceva spesso l'attore a Bellaggio al Grand Hotel Villa Serbelloni, invece che stare a Villa Oleandra? E chi è il misterioso avvocato amico dell'attore? E il famoso idraulico? Tante illazioni, ma poche certezze: una sorta di puzzle destabilizzante.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Fri 15 Jul 2011, 20:22

è quello che avevo scritto un pò più su

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 15 Jul 2011, 20:37

doris day wrote:è quello che avevo scritto un pò più su

Si ma dovevo chiarire il fatto delle Gemelle Diverse che Google ha tradotto come sorelle gemelle ma invece e' un sito di gossip italiano.

Last edited by socimar on Fri 15 Jul 2011, 20:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos and added info)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Fri 15 Jul 2011, 20:40

ah excuse me socimar,i did not know that it was a blog,it was me to say they did not exist

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Fri 15 Jul 2011, 20:41

ma chi cacchio sono le gemelle diverse?
who are these gemelle diverse,never heard about

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Jul 2011, 21:16

Katiedot wrote:
I'm intrigued as to what she could possibly have lined up work-wise in the US. A lot of English actors say that in Hollywood people will talk you up and promise you the most amazing jobs, none of which ever materialise and they're talking about genuine people working in TV and film industry. Is it possible she's fallen for this?

Yes, I’ve thought of that, too. Especially since, I think, the promises were before the split. Eli should be working right now, while she’s in Italy, getting the next “job” before coming to LA. Because I have a feeling she won’t like the “finished product” here. Especially with all the flak she received on all the other projects she tried. I wonder why she’s beaching it when she should be hoofing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 15 Jul 2011, 21:27

Wow, such funny gossip ! Agatha Christie would have loved it: a mysterious lawyer, a famous plumber, a closet, an hotel, the boys, Eli and ... cheers

Who izzz gonna play the corpse ??? Basketball
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 15 Jul 2011, 21:31

Eli was so colorful I'm sort of going to miss her. I hope his next gf is as much fun. IMO I always liked Sarah Larson. He looked much happier with her.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Fri 15 Jul 2011, 22:46

Well I hope she'll be back soon with some funny jobs ! I need my laughs !!! king

Ooowww breaking news: J.Lo is getting a divorce ! Laughing
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 16 Jul 2011, 00:28

doris day wrote:ma chi cacchio sono le gemelle diverse?
who are these gemelle diverse,never heard about

It is a tag of gossipnews.biz. This is the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 16 Jul 2011, 01:07

thanks socimar

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 16 Jul 2011, 01:38

I think Eli believes they will wait for her. If she couldn't get work with George then why she thinks she will without him surprises me! She is moving to LA to live and WORK. She and Val have both talked of a big project coming up in LA. I think Eli would fall for anything if they are saying what she wants to hear. I would be surprised if it goes ahead I hope she doesn't put too much into the house because eventually she will have to go back to Italy for work! I'm still thinking some sort of reality show pitch it is the only thing she could do. Too old to model and no talent to act. Reality is full of talentless people so Eli should fit right in.
I read about J.Lo no big surprise they went out and broke up before and seemed to marry on the rebound. Surprised it lasted this long!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 16 Jul 2011, 12:18

Betty had a stalker. Well some guy at a bank accessed her info and sent her letters and flowers a couple of times. Not super scary but still inappropriate and misuse of authority. Good for her for reporting it.

Letters to the risqué Canalis: bank in trouble
Alghero - He wrote letters from the content defined 'obscene' to Elisabetta Canalis after retrieving the address of the show-girl "peeping" into the computer system. For this PC, a bank employee of 50 years, finds himself in Milan and he accused the prosecution requested the preliminary hearing judge Bruno Giordano their sentences, in short, to 4 months in prison. The prosecution and 'illegal access to system computer. The trouble began for the 50-years old in 2008 when the famous showgirl complaint of being threatened: receiving flowers, and letters signed with your full name. For the prosecution, and 'was easy to track down the author's writings, about 3 between 2007 and 2008, with heavy praise. And 'PC, a bank employee, who worked in an office safe. Heard from investigators the man admitted that he sent the letters, confessing that he had written over the years, many famous men, including Julius Andreotti. His short, was a real vice in order to break the boredom. In short the prosecution has asked for his term to 4 months imprisonment for the crime of illegal access to computer system. The hearing, and 'was postponed to September 19th, the date set for the replicas and the day when the GUP could already' retire into closed session to decide. In the process, however, there 'any civil action because' the maid never showed lawsuit. Photo: Elisabetta Canalis

Saturday, July 16, 2011
Bank steals the data to send letters of Elisabetta Canalis
Hot Risk 4 months in prison

4 months in prison is likely that the bank, breaking into the computer system of the bank he worked for, he discovered the address of Elisabetta Canalis and began to write letters that are obscene. The 50-years old, who confessed that he had sent the letters, had in the past taken advantage of his position to send letters to other famous figures, including Giulio Andreotti.

On 19 September, the Gup will issue the sentence of Milan expedited. The charge is unauthorized access to computer system and the prosecutor requested a sentence of four months for the employee, the officer safe.

The motive has explained the same protagonist: he sent the letters out of boredom , without worrying about the reactions of the recipients. Elisabetta Canalis, in particular, would have received at least three letters in which appreciation is accompanied risqué phrases scurrilous.

The actress, in 2008, had reported the incident : he felt threatened in his private life to have received flowers and letters heavy. Yet he had also lodged a formal complaint and was not in a civil proceeding.

Elisabetta Canalis / The risqué writing letters, the stalker threatens 4 months

Elisabetta Canalis - asked for four months at the bank in Milan, stalker Elisabetta Canalis. Man, 50, has confessed to breaking into the computer system in the archives of the bank where he worked and of stealing the address of the former tissue. From there, "boredom" would have started to send letters from the obscene to the young showgirl. Canalis had terminated all in 2008, but did not file a lawsuit official. The prosecution asked 4 months, are accused of: illegal access to computer system. The man also confessed to have abused its dominant position in the past, to "write" to other celebrities, among them there seems to be even Mr Giulio Andreotti. The hearing was postponed to September 19 in Milan that day, the Gup will issue an expedited ruling.

Link
Link
Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 6 - Page 10 Empty Eli unhappy with George's crowd / The 2010 Emmys

Post by socimar Sun 17 Jul 2011, 14:47

Thi picture of Eli shows how unhappy she was behind the scene at the 2010 Emmy's. In the lobby she was laughing and holding on to George but when no paps were present she had her usual Eli's pout.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Mon 18 Jul 2011, 16:29; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Coco Sun 17 Jul 2011, 15:09

Poor Eli :-( Maybe someone had just asked George if Eli is "the one"?

Coco
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 17 Jul 2011, 15:23

Coco wrote:Poor Eli :-( Maybe someone had just asked George if Eli is "the one"?

Hello Coco Smile
He must have given the wrong answer!
Very embarrassing for her as she was already wearing a wedding dress. Wedding
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 17 Jul 2011, 15:30

LOL at the wedding dress comment.

I think she looks bored out of her mind,
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 17 Jul 2011, 15:34

Welcome Coco Smile

Maybe she's thinking "wait a minute, wasn't this supposed to be part of my wedding? And to think I'm already wearing white. A little nudge to George, "did you forget?"
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 17 Jul 2011, 15:43

It looks like she wasn't wearing a bra, maybe she was thinking about where it got lost? Mad
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sun 17 Jul 2011, 15:58

Coco, that was funny.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 17 Jul 2011, 16:02

Katie, is there any way we can see more of the 2010 Emmy's backstage photos? Only if it's not too much trouble. Thanks.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jul 2011, 16:35

Coco wrote:Poor Eli :-( Maybe someone had just asked George if Eli is "the one"?

Loved the comment Coco! And if you notice George is laughing! Too funny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 17 Jul 2011, 17:33

cindigirl wrote:Katie, is there any way we can see more of the 2010 Emmy's backstage photos? Only if it's not too much trouble. Thanks.
Yep, but you need to find them first and then post a link to them. Or learn to post pics here yourself - it's pretty simple!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 17 Jul 2011, 17:38

Katie, I know how to post but can't find that. Thanks anyway.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 17 Jul 2011, 17:51

Cindi, I think there is a thread over on CU about the Emmy's.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 17 Jul 2011, 18:09

Thanks Mel, I'll start a'searchin.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jul 2011, 19:24

socimar wrote:Thi picture of Eli shows how unhappy she was behind the scene at the 2010 Emmy's. In the lobby she was laughing and holding on to George but when no paps were present she had her usual Eli's pout.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am fluent in English! How Can't I understand them? Americans and their slangs... Evil or Very Mad

Jokes aside, she looks miserably upset and he is laughing, their body language was really awkward... Thanks for posting this picture!

Last edited by LouisLane on Sun 17 Jul 2011, 19:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 17 Jul 2011, 19:43

If I remember, all the pics showed her not so happy. George didn't take her down the red carpet (I think they snuck in the back door), and then they weren't sitting in the audience (she waited in the wings while he got his award). And then no after party pics. Oh dear...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jul 2011, 19:47

he was there for a special award, not a nomination. She should understand it and realize there are times tha is "ok" for her to famewh*re, but not every occasion...

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sun 17 Jul 2011, 21:09

hahahahahaha this pic is great!she hated to be there and we were all attached to tv watching the show, most of us dreaming to be there,remember?lol

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 17 Jul 2011, 22:04

What was wrong with her? Why she didn't support her love?
It was his evening.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 18 Jul 2011, 00:29

Dior wrote:What was wrong with her? Why she didn't support her love?
It was his evening.

Oh, sweet Dior. It doesn't matter it was George's evening or anybody elses evening. Eli is only about Eli. And she didn't get the attention that she so desperately craves. So, she stands there and smouts. Oh boohoo!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanette Mon 18 Jul 2011, 00:33

It really is striking - everyone looks so happy in that picture, and then there's her sourpuss face. I just never really understood this relationship (or whatever the heck it was!) - she just always seemed so pissy if people weren't paying attention to her.
Nanette
Nanette
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 18 Jul 2011, 00:36

Thinking back on times like this once again I find myself wondering WTF why did he keep dating her and putting up with her????????
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next