Log in

I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by doris day on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 02:29

louis lane ,i understood well what you meant about your life;i did not take your comment in the wrong way,i swear you,!you have to understand that for me its not so easy to express well what i mean.
matt damon is quite different from clooney no? and hes younger, in fact hes married with children;clooney plays with waldo and co;the wife of matt damon would not marry clooney and clooney would not chose one woman like her;there is such an interest about them as for clooney canalis? i dont know,not here,may be in the us;or in argentina,i think that matt wife is from there;but i can tell you for sure that canalis was totallu unprepared to hollywood,; we are a little country, our tv programs due to commercial channels have awful programs and every idiot can become a start from one day to another and then disappear after few weeks; canalis was lucky because she did that program that had a great success, we are speaking of more that 10 years ago,and all what she did were terrible shows with no importance at all;but people here recognized her and she stayed in that kind of low level show businness;she coul never imagine a red carpet,a real one,not ours ridiculous carpets with unknown actors or show presenters;its a shame to see

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by Dexterdidit on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 02:36

Eli had plenty of experience with red carpets and press attention She had very high profile boyfriends and she chose to work in the entertainment industry. So shy she isn't. Also Robert DiNiro had been at george's villa supposedly while Eli was there so she would have met him before. She had by then been to the Oscars, Golden Globes etc so she has met many stars. What she was, was unprofessional and out of her league. The girl just doesn't have the skill to be a presenter unlike most places Italy seems not to be too concerned by her lack of talent and are happy to rely on her hot body and relationship with George. I've seen the San Remo stuff it was just here in Oz the girl just sucked it had nothing to do with her being starstruck especially as she seems to think she is a big star herself. I'm very tired of the poor Eli it wasn't in her first language arguement that seems to get thrown about whenever she does something badly. On the red carpet it was supposed to be about George she really didn't have to talk but she wanted too. Her english seemed fine on E and in the Peta commercial not great but if she was that uncomfortable about it she wouldn't have done it or moved to the US. IF anything she should have done better on the american red carpets if the italian ones are that chaotic.Also not being known in the US was an advantage no one had any expectations of her. If Eli had been some unknown waitress then I could understand her being a little starstruck and uncomfortable but Sarah did better on the red carpets then Eli has done and dressed way better then her too.
avatar
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by Natascha on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 02:37

@ doris day
But if she didn't feel well on the red carpets in Hollywood, why did she do them at all?
Do you think George forced her to join him on the red carpet?
I don't think so and it would not have been a problem for anybody, neither for him nor for his fans if she would have told him that she would prefer to stay out of public in the US and not to do the red carpets there.
avatar
Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 342
Join date : 2011-06-05
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by sisieq on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 02:42

Natascha wrote:My advice for Betty:
Do some brain-jogging! That might help you to remember what you said in your last interview!
Funny!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by sisieq on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 02:51

doris day wrote:clooney plays with waldo and co
Excuse me, but what the h*ll is that suppose to mean?! BTW, George is not gay.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by doris day on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 03:14

ok i see that we dont understand;
i never said the poor ely;shes Not poor ely at all;i said that she should behave in a different way; i was trying to find some reasons for that,
if i say that she does not speak a good english, you say she was able to speak;if i had said that she speaks a good english, you would have said that she cannot speak;

i imagine that being"the gf" of clooney it was suposed that she should go to the oscars;if she was not well dressed it was the fault of cavalli,i dont see her sewing her dress,but really i dont care about this,i was just pointing that whatever she does or she does not ,nobody likes her and is ready to find the worse in her in such a bad way that surprises me a bit;

dexter when you have time please tell me who were the very high profile boy friends of canalis,because those we know here,are hardly able to say the present of the verb to be.(in italian)

from all the bad comments that you make about her it seems that on the contrary you had some expectations,and that is normal, and dont see why deny it, but i dont think that being unknown was an advantage,in fact everybody was ready to find what was not right on her; and,so as you see im not defending her,she was so silly to give reasons to be critical with her

i just said that in sanremo she was painful,so i agree with you,i said that it seems that nothing is important for her;if it was, she would have been more prepared also for that,no excuses

and its quite odd that i have to say all that because im NOT her fan but all this hate to me is quite exagerated

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by doris day on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 03:17

sisieq BTW if you know for sure,its ok;
so we will not believe to the contract story
so he chose her just because he liked her
and everything is fine and clear

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by doris day on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 03:28

and if everything is fine and clear and he chose her just because for him she was the best he could find,and he still spends some time with her after 2 years,and i suppose that during these 2 years she did not have a gun to his throat to oblige him to even go out for sushi
but on the contrary you think that shes unpleasant unable vulgar stupid and whatever
then
may be hes idiot
or tell me another reason
because anything i say is wrong

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by lucy on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 03:47

dorisday, I happen to believe that they are a couple and are still a couple, that she lives and travels with him, and yes he spends close to two years with this woman, why, for some reason that I do not see. But my not being a fan of hers 'has nothing to do with jealously, or a witch hunt, if she had never dated George I would not know who she is, if I did I would still not be all that impressed with her. Her English has improved over the time she has spent with Americans, but I'am always impressed with people who speak or try to speak more than one language. So for me her English has always been an accomplishment.But it seems to me that people of her own country do not think very highly of her,her past or her lifestyle, maybe I'am wrong. Not everyone here agrees with me, but they never attack me or insult me for my opinions, because I always respect theirs. I hope I have not insulted you with my comments, some of the things you have said in defense of Eli, are the way you get to see her, I do not have that history of her. So my viewpoint is what I see of her.
avatar
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by sisieq on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 03:49

doris day wrote:sisieq BTW if you know for sure,its ok;
so we will not believe to the contract story
so he chose her just because he liked her
and everything is fine and clear
Sorry! I didn't mean to come across so harshly. But was annoyed that you singled out Waldo and just say The Boys. If Italians are so sure he is gay, than please provide proof. Thanks!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by sisieq on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 03:54

doris day wrote:and if everything is fine and clear and he chose her just because for him she was the best he could find,and he still spends some time with her after 2 years,and i suppose that during these 2 years she did not have a gun to his throat to oblige him to even go out for sushi
but on the contrary you think that shes unpleasant unable vulgar stupid and whatever
then
may be hes idiot
or tell me another reason
because anything i say is wrong
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think none of us said she was the best he could find - we said that he chooses these types of women because he doesn't have to get super serious with them. And, many times we have said that we do wonder what is wrong with George, putting aside the above, why he chooses these types of women.

Its not JUST EC. I might be overstating for others here, but we don't respect ANYONE who lives a life like EC does. Doesn't matter what country they come from.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by Guest on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 04:01

Hello, all – I have made an observation, I bet this sounds like the Clooney home when they’re together. LOL Lightsabre fight

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by sisieq on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 04:01

I just had to bump this one back to page 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by sisieq on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 04:03

BUMP!!

Just wanted to refresh everyone on the "old" EC. LOL!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by sisieq on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 04:05

This BUMP is for EC and her PR team!!!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Posts : 2477
Join date : 2010-12-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by Guest on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 04:41

@Doris: I just wanted to make sure you did not misunderstand me, phew! Smile
Didn't he say in the past he is really white trash? I mean maybe that's why he goes for this type of women, maybe he does not feel worthy either... The only time I remember that he mentioned his marriage with Talia, he said she was the ONLY woman he ever pursued in his life and he blew it! I also don't think he thinks highly of women that are in love with him at the drop of a hat. I think he seems very self-centered and egotistical when comes to his personal life, probably due to what he had to go through during the divorce. Didn't he have ulcer and his mom flew right away to be with him?! Please, feel free to correct if I am wrong in any of these comments...
@cinderella: lol
@sisieq:Its not JUST EC. I might be overstating for others here, but we don't respect ANYONE who lives a life like EC does. Doesn't matter what country they come from..I agree!!!!

psI: people the gays rumors are getting boring and disrespectful to the gay community. Let's drop it? Smile

psII: On the Piers Morgan interview, he made a comment about GC's girlfriend and GC made a bad joke about his girlfriend and milk and throughout red caperts he made jokes about her. DOes he have any respect for her?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by marina on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 05:41

@Sisieq, Agree, too!
@ Dexterdit you may be right about the premieres seasons.I forgot that episode with SL .The Harpers Bazar's thing and how he can be great on red carpets when he is alone!!!
@Doris It's not an italian thing!Girls like her that we call Maria-chuteira(only translation there I can find is Mary -soccer knickers) is all around here. Brazil is quite a soccer players factory you know that.She included dated a brazilian - Reginaldo.
Here they go to the modelling/testimonials and trash tv's shows, too. Only to pick up a rich and famous guy.Here they prefer very rich business man, tv's owners and all.
I don't respect these girls here or from other part of the world...they are all the same...just change the language!
@ LouisLane I agree about the gay comments. Many of them are George's fans like us and we need to respect them!

marina
Clooneyfan

Posts : 117
Join date : 2011-03-01
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by lucy on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 05:50

@Throughout red carpets he makes jokes about her. Think he does that with all his public dates-GF's. Maybe for him it is an endearment.
avatar
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by Dexterdidit on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 07:44

Eli's high profile boyfriends were the very wealthy adored soccer players she was with for years. There were a couple very well internationally known players. I know how soccer mad Italians are so for her at that time it was them who was famous and who helped her get jobs and a lot of attention. We have wAGS too a complete waste of time to me! What I was trying to get across is that Eli has already experienced the paps etc In fact the paps was one of the excuses given for the breakup of one of her relationships. I know you aren't an Eli lover I just am surprised by all the excuses you are giving her. I don't like any girl like Eli it doesn't bother me if they date George or not. I can't stand the Paris Hiltons, Kardashians etc. Who just want fame but have no actual talent. Eli is doing the same but by dating George. Not that I think that is going to be for much longer the interview seems too desperate and goes against everything George had been trying to avoid these last few months. This not being pictured with her could have been a test and if it was she failed it! I don't believe a happy couple spends that much time apart as these two seem to or refuse to be seen with her in public. Just doesn't look like he is happy with her at all he can't even go to her friends wedding, didn't go to her grandmother's funeral has in fact not supported her in anything a real boyfriend would. And she wouldn't be telling people that they may get married and not to count out her having a son with him when George has made himself very clear on those subjects over the years. Honestly what sort of marriage would it be? He can't hide from the press the rest of his life.
avatar
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by laetval on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 09:56

In additionnal of her chi's interview : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Elisabetta Canalis says the Hollywood dream

Elisabetta Canalis says the pages of CHI, in fact, Hollywood's dream reveals some background of her life in the United States with her ​​famous boyfriend. The ex tissue says she has met many celebrities such as Meryl Streep, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, and for that reason thinks she's a fairy tale, in which there really are sisters and witches who try to ruin this moment so important.

Elizabeth says that it was George Clooney in transition, since he knows he has decided to engage in social activities, supporting campaigns to stop animal abuse and to build shelters in Sardinia.
The family is very important Canalis, in fact, she says she suffered greatly when her grandmother died a few days before its debut in San Remo and the marriage is certainly one of the most important values ​​for a couple, stating that she was the nice boyfriend might be ahead of such projects, even if it reveals to be so happy.
avatar
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1687
Join date : 2010-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by Merlin on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 11:56

sisieq wrote:
Natascha wrote:My advice for Betty:
Do some brain-jogging! That might help you to remember what you said in your last interview!
Funny!

AND TRUE!
avatar
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Liverpool UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by lucy on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 12:58

Well if any of this is true why is it only in her interviews, come on out George support your lady love. Stop all this rumor and speculation. Cause if you feel about her the way she thinks you do, than why , how can you just let all this r&s go around? Makes me think you are a coward for not standing up for the woman you love and have made apart of your life. In the past anytime he had broken up with a GF wasn't it know in a short period of time? Why would he let so much time pass if their relationship has ended as so many people think? Why would he just stand by while all these interviews have been coming out all year and just let them happen? It doesn't make sense to me.
avatar
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by Guest on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 13:12

@Lucy: either he is great at not showing PDA or I don't know how differ chemistry. When the two of them were together in many red carpets, theyseemed to have Z.E.R.O chemistry. Back to 2009, they seemed a bit happy. Last year, not really...The way things are portrayed in the media, it seems their relationship is fizzling, but again... We might be completely wrong!

If I look back, I am under the impression things started getting really rocky by the time there were claims that she (allegedly)told him she would pursue stardom with or without him... a bit later she got the Leverage gig (that we all know she blew it big time!).

On the other hand, if they are really fine, her interviews seem a bit desperate, she tries to prove they are together and she also seems very insecure about the whole relationship. Maybe that's the reason she comes across as arrogant?! or a combo of both...
Anyway, next news! Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by socimar on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 13:16

laetval wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ELI CANALIS in CHI: "SOON You will see me in the early evening "

MILAN - Interviewed by Chi for the current issue tomorrow, Elisabetta Canalis anticipates her upcoming return to the small screen. "I miss your warmth every time I go back to work in Italy, I am very happy. Soon I'll see in a brand new look in your program in prime time, will be a nice surprise. " It also responds to questions about his relationship with George Clooney, "we are a couple that is never bored. Sometimes I feel like a fairy tale. "

In his conversation with Chi, Canalis reveals a background from his recent participation in Sanremo: "A few hours before the festival is gone, my grandmother says," I have cried every day for her. Many have wondered why looks cool, the reason was this. The Festival has helped me to distraction with his adrenaline, its rhythms, I'd do it ten more times. But I could not always be like, I did not want to smile and I'm concentrating on working in an almost militaristic, with a great pain in my heart. "

Marriage? "Do not put limits to providence, who knows? I am a strong believer and I believe in marriage, in the future there is, but now I'm so happy, I do not need receipts for the happiness of my marriage. " And he concludes: "I'm going through a very happy and peaceful thanks to my man. And we're a couple who is never bored. Sometimes I feel like a fairy tale. "

..and this is one comment (too many to list them all) below the article to show you that Italians DO NOT WANT Canalis back:

1. "sono che non riesci a dire una parola in tv , sono anni che tenti di fare la presentatrice o l attrice tramite i tuoi fidanzati, sono anni che non sai fare nulla,quindi resta in america a organizzare feste , o fare calendari, è l unica cosa che sai fare e devi stare sempre zitta che è meglio per te
commento inviato il 07-06-2011 alle 21:18 da ivan

Translation: you cannot master a single word on TV, you have been working for years as a presenter /actress thanks to your boyfriends, it has been years that you have not been able to do anything at all, please stay in america to organize parties, do some calendars, and one advice for you is to always keep your mouth shut because it is better for you.
.........





Last edited by socimar on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 13:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by Dexterdidit on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 13:26

Sounds like the Italians are over her too. The only one saying anything positive about George and Eli is pretty much Eli. It is in her best interest to keep things going she is getting major benefits out of this. George has done this before and the split usually happen within a few weeks of the pals talking.She didn't go back to London and she will be working this summer so she has plenty of excuses not to be around George much if at all! Them spending so much time apart is probably what has made it last as long as it has. I am wondering if they are trying to hit the two year mark then do the breakup. But it seems George pal is right he said he is over it and wants to break up with her. Eli just sounds so desperate for someone who supposed to be so happy not being married or having kids she is certainly coming across as desperate for both! They have gone from not being needed to her believing she needs marriage at least. Once again it is Eli contradicting herself all George's girls go back to wanting marriage and kids at the very end. Lisa did the same thing! Do we know where he new tv show will be filmed they must be in pre production which could explain why no one has seen her!
avatar
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by bellybaby on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 13:28

Ok, I'm jumping in...I'm totally jealous of her (well, mostly), and would love to be in her shoes for a month!!! Can you imagine....I would love to jump on a plane - first class, so my knees are not into my chest and tray table resting on my boobs, fly into Italy, stay in a beautiful mansion, where I could have my coffee outside, looking onto a beautiful lake. Take the boat out for the day..sunning, drinking, having a good time. I'd even like to have her butt to put into a bikini so small, you wouldn't even think I HAD a hoohah... All the while, talking and laughing with George....go back to his house for a little afternoon delight. Then maybe barbeque with some of his friends, or go out and enjoy a meal out - where you're going to get impeccable service simply because of who you're with. All this, while staring into THOSE eyes.....and then I could wake up the next day, go shopping or whatever, no worries.
And there wouldn't be any kitchen to clean, or laundry to do, or vaccuming, or figuring out how I could possibly even afford to buy myself anything, much less some big expensive bag I don't really need.
I'm not seeing a downside here.....

There is alot about her lifestyle that I'm sure I would enjoy. But my jealousy has nothing to do with her, or her career, and I certainly wouldn't want the scrutiny that she gets - which, unfortunately for her, she brings upon herself. I'm more jealous of the opportunities she gets, I guess. I don't respect her because of her attitude towards it all, like she deserves this, or she's earned it. And the way she's earned her fame is not my style.

Her whole arrogance on the red carpet? When people are nervous, they react in different ways. Despite the fact that she has experienced red carpets before, I'm sure the ones with George were intense. Lot's of scrutiny being his date, much less seeing all these hollywood icons. She doesn't have a good grasp on the English language. But, she should've tried a different approach, as stated...I once spent ten days in a very small town in Spain with my husband's family. Everyone in this town knew everybody's business. I don't speak Spanish (my mother-in-law had to defend me in several circumstances because I was being criticized for not speaking Spanish). So you know what I did? I drank. Alot. But I had a smile on my face the whole time, and just basically nodded my head through the whole trip. They loved me.....So I think this was part of my dissatisfaction with her. She had this crappy, I should be here, kind of attitude, and that doesn't endear you to anyone.
She is (or was) living a very nice, carefree life. And I for one, would love to experience that, if only for a little while...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by bellybaby on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 13:34

Maybe someone should copy/paste all these quotes of hers and send them to her PR team....just so they can get their act together before the next interview... Oh puh-lease!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 839
Join date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Soon I am going to marry George

Post by socimar on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 13:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and also on

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Elisabetta is confirming that marriage with George is in the near future. She states that:

"Sono molto credente e credo al matrimonio, in futuro ci sta"

"I am a believer (meaning religious believer) and also believe in marriage. It is in my future".

The articles are dated June 7, 2011


Last edited by socimar on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 13:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
avatar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1575
Join date : 2011-03-02
Location : Washington, DC metroplitan area

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by Stonehenge who? on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 13:48

This big Shit hits the fan
Dear George, you are fuc***! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Stonehenge who?
Getting serious about George

Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-01-07
Location : Europe

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by fluffy on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 14:01

Blige O'Reilly!!!!!! Will this woman ever give up!! Liz dear, wake up and smell the coffee (presumably Nespresso!), leave Gee alone! Sleep
avatar
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Posts : 959
Join date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by Dexterdidit on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 14:02

George is going to love this! If they really were getting married we wouldn't know anything about it until after it happened Once again Eli is playing the give me attention game! Digging that hole even deeper for herself she could end up here in Oz if she digs any further.
avatar
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by Dexterdidit on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 14:05

You know we used to get bored cause George always told the same stories but at least he was consistant. Eli changes her mind more then I change my underwear! She is right though in one sense, she is an employee again. Alfonso's but on TV....oh forgot about the no more Italian tv stuff.
avatar
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by lucy on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 14:06

If she does this on purpose to stir things up, its no wonder no one cares much for her.
avatar
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by Natascha on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 14:07

How long will it take until we get Stan's denial?
avatar
Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 342
Join date : 2011-06-05
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by Dexterdidit on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 14:11

Of course she has done it on purpose. It is stuff like this bs that makes people not like her. George is private even she admitted that but for some reason telling the world she is ready to get married and it is in her future isn't a problem to her. Talk about a lack of respect for George. Makes me think even more it is actually over and she no longer has anything to lose. I do love her sudden belief in marriage not too long ago she couldn't have cared less. Her making it a whole summer is getting less and less likely!
avatar
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by lucy on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 14:15

@belly baby and Dexterdidit, thanks for braving this topic after last night I didn't want to touch it! Maybe the Italians are use to her contradictions,and they just don't care about her remarks regarding working in Italy. Can you imagine an Actress in the US making comments like these, then coming back to work again on TV they would have to eat a lot of crow!
avatar
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by Natascha on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 14:16

Marriage might be in her near future, but not with George....
avatar
Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 342
Join date : 2011-06-05
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by Dexterdidit on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 14:19

I think stan will be getting a few phone calls and George will know about it soon enough if he doesn't already. This is just very weird, like she has nothing to lose so she is going for broke! It wasn't that long ago she only referred to her relationship with George as her private situation. What happened with that?
avatar
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Posts : 2772
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Somewhere in Oz

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by Natascha on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 14:24

The funny thing is: As soon as the denail from Stan/George is out SHE has to split from George. At least according to her interview in CHI where she said she doesn't want to be with somebody who says loud that he doesn't want to marry her....
avatar
Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 342
Join date : 2011-06-05
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by Merlin on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 14:32

Very Happy Ahhh I thought you were going to Socimar LOL...
avatar
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2010-12-06
Location : Liverpool UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by lucy on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 14:33

I've often wondered if George encourages this type of behavior sort of eggs it on with comments like stirring it up AKA SL. When he first starts dating them they are almost shy quite ( maybe not EC ) then as time passes they are doing interviews left and right, then its over. Someone mention recently about a test, maybe he gives them the rope to see if they hang themselves? Or George is getting married will be living a happy ever after fairy tale, and becoming a father in his 50's according to betta.
avatar
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by noodle on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 14:47

This may be the plan for the breakup. Maybe the split has occurred and she has done this quick little flurry of interviews wanting marriage and children so when Stan denies it she can say that's the reason it's over. To the general public who don't follow his career so closely it doesn't make anyone look bad. And if the split has happened she has to (I would think) move fast before he is at Como without her.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 313
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by lucy on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 14:54

@ bellybaby, " Be careful what you wish for little girl you just might get it " For some reason I feel the price might be too high to pay for the luxury. Loved what you had to say in your second paragraph.
avatar
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by lucy on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 14:59

@ Dexterdidit, I wondered if the TV show would be filmed in Milan, if so she could make it look as if they are a couple for awhile longer, that is if they have really split.
avatar
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by Stonehenge who? on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 15:04

Noodle: but at now he is in Como with her..................... alien

Stonehenge who?
Getting serious about George

Posts : 93
Join date : 2011-01-07
Location : Europe

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by laetval on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 15:07

You know what? What it makes me laugh is an interview she gave last year. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Extract :

You will be asked why so much rage.
"It's like if I set fire to the Italian flag, I do not know what it is fired, there was envy and curiosity. Even editors have dealt with me, maybe because I never wanted to talk to him, I learned that Private life is private. lol!

Before he spoke, all right: tears for Reginald, washing socks Vieri ...
"Exactly. I've learned my lesson. Now I do not talk and invent. Luckily I have next to an intelligent person: m'inalbero or when I am sad to me that people talk without knowing. And that counts only your safety. "


Si sarà chiesta il perché di tanto accanimento.
"È come se avessi dato fuoco alla bandiera italiana, non so cosa sia scattato, c'è stata invidia, curiosità. Persino direttori di giornali si sono occupati di me: forse perché non ho mai voluto parlare di lui, ho imparato che la vita privata è privata".

Prima parlava, eccome: le lacrime per Reginaldo, il lavaggio dei calzini di Vieri...
"Appunto. Ho imparato la lezione. Adesso non parlo e inventano. Meno male che ho accanto una persona intelligente: quando m'inalbero o mi rattristo mi fa capire che la gente parla senza sapere. E che conta solo la tua sicurezza".
avatar
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Posts : 1687
Join date : 2010-12-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by noodle on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 15:48

Stonehenge who: I'm one of those people who really needs to see a picture to be sure. I don't think there are any yet in Como unless I missed them. One of the things reading these forums taught me is that there is an amazing lack of integrity/real info among reporters writing a story.
I guess if we go with my theory it could even be the split time frame is set for a little way down the road ( few weeks maybe).I would just think she has a little bargaining power...give me a graceful way out and I'll play reasonably nice afterwards. I can just see her getting some good mileage/attention out of the tearful, sad, woman who just wanted to make a life, and family for her man. And, for most people, it doesn't make George look bad because they don't believe he will ever marry again.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Posts : 313
Join date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by Guest on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 15:49

@Stonehenge who? That is still up for debate. The Italian article that reported they arrived together also said the weather was terrible. The weather there has been very nice for bike rides, etc. Therefore, we do not have confirmation yet. flower

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by lucy on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 16:29

Thanks laetval, all these comments past and present makes her seem even more contradictory. It would be nice and make her more believable if she would stick with something for more than interview to interview.
avatar
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by lucy on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 16:34

As the wife of GC I hope she does a better job of endearing herself to his fans than she has as the GF of, it would make her life easier.
avatar
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Posts : 3209
Join date : 2010-12-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 4

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum