George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Amal attend the Princes Trust Awards today EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George and Amal attend the Princes Trust Awards today EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Amal attend the Princes Trust Awards today EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and Amal attend the Princes Trust Awards today EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George and Amal attend the Princes Trust Awards today EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George and Amal attend the Princes Trust Awards today EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George and Amal attend the Princes Trust Awards today EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George and Amal attend the Princes Trust Awards today EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George and Amal attend the Princes Trust Awards today EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Amal attend the Princes Trust Awards today

5 posters

Go down

George and Amal attend the Princes Trust Awards today Empty George and Amal attend the Princes Trust Awards today

Post by party animal - not! Tue 16 May 2023, 14:55

This afternoon in London............

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12089723/George-Amal-Clooney-lead-stars-attending-Princes-Trust-Awards-London.html

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

George and Amal attend the Princes Trust Awards today Empty Re: George and Amal attend the Princes Trust Awards today

Post by party animal - not! Wed 17 May 2023, 10:32

Amal was presenting an award............

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

George and Amal attend the Princes Trust Awards today Empty Re: George and Amal attend the Princes Trust Awards today

Post by PigPen Wed 17 May 2023, 18:32

Two thoughts... how did she walk in those pants,  why are she and Mom wearing nearly the same color of very wrinkled pants????  That aside, the Prince Trust does good work.   Go ahead, beat me up!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=48]Amal Clooney Is, For Once, Slightly Underwhelming[/size]
MAY 17, 2023 BY JESSICA AT 10:00 AM 

Obviously, this isn’t some kind of nefarious tragedy that you’ll wake up thinking about five years hence, in a cold sweat. “NO, not Amal’s slightly underwhelming khaki jumpsuit. NOT AGAIN!!! WHY ME,” etc.
(Yes, it is trousers.)
But it is kinda like, “we got these curtains from Restoration Hardware for the yacht and they didn’t quite work but I hate to put them to waste….” Points for resourcefulness? Amal DOES seem like a person who’d care about sustainability.
[Photos by James Veysey/Shutterstock]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ida Wed 17 May 2023, 22:38

The press was rather brutal in regards to her "underwhelming" outfit. Her underwhelming attire is nicer than anything I own. The hem is too long, though. I'd trip.

Ida
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 17 May 2023, 23:51

First time I've heard a Versace piece described as underwhelming! 'A bit creased', or 'a tad long and in need of an iron' maybe..........

party animal - not!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 18 May 2023, 11:58

Lol even the most expensive garments can wrinkle. The idiot british press strike again.
The princes trust has done a lot of good for people. That's the only good thing I have to say about Charles.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 19 May 2023, 12:58

It's not really one of her best looks, is it? It's probably linen, which guarantees it will wrinkle and it's way too long. It isn't even an interesting design. Probably looked a lot better on paper than in real life. In this case I think the press got it right. The look is underwhelming.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down