George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Headline: Trump had $19.8 million loan from Korean company while Presidentt EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Headline: Trump had $19.8 million loan from Korean company while Presidentt EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Headline: Trump had $19.8 million loan from Korean company while Presidentt EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Headline: Trump had $19.8 million loan from Korean company while Presidentt EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Headline: Trump had $19.8 million loan from Korean company while Presidentt EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Headline: Trump had $19.8 million loan from Korean company while Presidentt EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Headline: Trump had $19.8 million loan from Korean company while Presidentt EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Headline: Trump had $19.8 million loan from Korean company while Presidentt EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Headline: Trump had $19.8 million loan from Korean company while Presidentt EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Headline: Trump had $19.8 million loan from Korean company while Presidentt

4 posters

Go down

Headline: Trump had $19.8 million loan from Korean company while Presidentt Empty Headline: Trump had $19.8 million loan from Korean company while Presidentt

Post by party animal - not! Tue 06 Dec 2022, 02:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Headline: Trump had $19.8 million loan from Korean company while Presidentt Empty Re: Headline: Trump had $19.8 million loan from Korean company while Presidentt

Post by annemarie Tue 06 Dec 2022, 10:40

Trump did not disclose $19.8m loan while president, documents show
[size=14]The loan from Daewoo, a company with ties to North Korea, should have been reported in public financial disclosures[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The loan from Daewoo may have represented a conflict of interest. Photograph: Andrew Harnik/AP

[size=14]Maya Yang
Mon 5 Dec 2022 17.15 EST
[/size]

Donald Trump failed to disclose a $19.8m loan from a company with historical ties to North Korea, while he was the US president, according to a new [size=14]report.
Documents obtained by the New York attorney general, and reported by Forbes, on Sunday indicate a previously unreported loan owed by Trump to Daewoo, the South Korean conglomerate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jurors in Trump Organization tax fraud trial set to begin deliberations

Read more

Daewoo was the only South Korean company allowed to operate a business in North Korea during the mid-1990s.
Forbes revealed that Trump’s relationship with Daewoo is at least 25 years old. At one point, Daewoo partnered with Trump on a development project near the United Nations headquarters in New York City, Trump World Tower.
Trump and Daewoo continued to do business together, including using Trump’s name on six South Korea-based properties from 1999 to 2007, according to the magazine.
The outlet reports that the debt in question “stems from an agreement Trump struck to share some of his licensing fees with Daewoo”.
According to documents reviewed by Forbes, the $19.8m balance remained the same from 2011 to 2016. Five months into Trump’s presidency, the balance dropped to $4.3m, according to paperwork that showcased Trump’s finances as of 30 June 2017.
Soon after, “Daewoo was bought out of its position on July 5, 2017,” the documents said, without disclosing who satisfied the debt.
Forbes reports that even though the loan was reported on the Trump Organization’s internal documents, it was not disclosed on the former president’s public financial disclosure reports. Under disclosure laws, Trump was required to submit the documents to federal officials during his presidential campaign and after he became president.
In 2016, Trump’s chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, said that Trump had disclosed all debts related to companies that Trump had a 100% stake in.
Despite the apparent gap in disclosures, Trump may not have violated any laws, though the existence of the debt still could have posed a conflict of interest.
While president, Trump bragged about his relationship with North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un, saying in 2018: “He likes me, I like him. We get along” and that “we fell in love”.
The two leaders met in person, but the relationship came to nought.
Meanwhile, on Monday, jurors began deliberating in the Trump Organization tax fraud trial in New York, in which the company is accused of operating a criminal scheme that allegedly involved fraud and tax evasion.

You've read 9 articles in the last year

[/size]

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Headline: Trump had $19.8 million loan from Korean company while Presidentt Empty Re: Headline: Trump had $19.8 million loan from Korean company while Presidentt

Post by LizzyNY Wed 07 Dec 2022, 15:57

The question now is who paid down the debt and why. If there was nothing wrong with the deal why didn't he disclose it?

I wonder if he's ever been honest about anything in his entire life.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 08 Dec 2022, 02:00

The psychiatrist at the January 6th hearings diagnosed him as a dangerous sociopath - and we know that his father was a psychopath, which was confirmed by his psychiatrist niece, Mary. If you look up the symptoms you'd likely recognise a few familiar traits, I think!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 08 Dec 2022, 02:05

The psychiatrist at the January 6th hearings diagnosed him as a dangerous sociopath - and we know that his father was a psychopath, which was confirmed by his psychiatrist niece, Mary. If you look up the symptoms you'd likely recognise a few familiar traits, I think!

Bottom line: When he was running for President he was supposed to have declared all such arrangements which may or may not have disqualified him....but of course he didn't..

And if you get the chance try and get hold of a book by Luke Harding called
 Shadow State which details his friendships with Russia...........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 08 Dec 2022, 04:11

He will deal with anyone he thinks can increase his bank balance. He has no concept of loyalty or integrity. To him they're just words that denote weakness. His only interest is in getting enough power to maintain his billionaire image and lifestyle and he'll throw anyone under the bus to get it.

The investigations are starting to widen to include his family. I wonder if he'll do anything to protect them, or if he'll let them take the blame for his crimes the way he's done for some of his longtime employees like Cohen and Weisselberg. Hope against hope that he ends up in prison.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

party animal - not! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 22 Dec 2022, 03:36

LizzyNY wrote:The question now is who paid down the debt and why. If there was nothing wrong with the deal why didn't he disclose it?

I wonder if he's ever been honest about anything in his entire life.

The answer to that is a simple but resounding 'No.' Never.

But that may be changing...

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 22 Dec 2022, 14:08

Mm, it's getting very 'interesting'. How many more are culpable I wonder.

I suspect that this is just the tip of a very large iceberg.

Remember all those very private conversations with Putin in Moscow - while he        was President?

And where is Steven Mnuchin these days -and the rest!

It should be incumbent upon all government officials- big or small- to declare their
    interests. Astonishing

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 22 Dec 2022, 16:32

PAN - If life was fair drumpf, his family and half the Republicans in Congress would be on their way to prison. What the Department of Justice will do is anyone's guess. Who they will indict, if anyone, remains to be seen. Hopefully they will follow the recommendations of the special counsel without considering possible repercussions from the MAGA morons.

TBH, I doubt that anything meaningful will be done. drumpf' might be indicted, but he's more likely to die of a heart attack than go to prison. I hope I'm wrong, but that's how it feels. There's enough concrete proof of his criminality to have sent him to jail already, and yet he walks free.

The one case that, I think, has the best chance for a conviction is E. Jean Carroll's rape case. If they can compel a DNA sample from drumpf I think he's gone, And if her case isn't proved, the sample can be used in other sexual assault cases against him.

Anyway - putting him away would be a lovely Christmas present for the country. santa
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 23 Dec 2022, 23:28

Well, the great man apparently has a member of staff following him around golf courses!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Didn't take long to discover that the former head of the IRS under Trump, Geoffrey
Rettig, had his staff numbers reduced because of underfunding by Trump and department boss Mnuchin so that investigation was limited. 

Oh, and interestingly he also had two properties in Hawaii on a Trump golf course which he did not declare!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 24 Dec 2022, 10:42

Trump has a luxury apartment building in Sout Korea Called Trump World III .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 24 Dec 2022, 16:58

There are so many things coming to light that should have put him in jail years ago, and yet the Republican party is silent. No matter what happens to him they are complicit in his crimes. The chance that anything substantive will come of all the legal issues is slim because half the government would be incriminated.

That's why I feel that E. Jean Carroll's rape case might be the most successful. It's a straight-up criminal case that doesn't involve anyone else, so the Rep. party doesn't have to protect him.

Anyway, enough about all that. It's Christmas! Have a wonderful holiday. Have fun & be safe! santa Drink 3  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 08 Jan 2023, 20:18

And now we'll get to hear how tRump himself was solely responsible for ending the Speaker Shitshow and getting McBarfy elected.

I ran out of popcorn, so I need to stock up again for when the impotent Speaker needs to make deals with the Dems he hates just to get around his own nutjob party members. I hope Jeffries reminds him often, to put it nicely.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 08 Jan 2023, 21:36

I hate to say it, but drumpf probably did have something to do with McCarthy finally getting elected. McCarthy had MTG call drumpf and was seen in a really tense discussion with Gaetz. Then Gaetz & Co. fell into line.

I don't know what leverage drumpf has over these people, but apparently there's something they're afraid of.

Did you hear Jeffries' speech? I love that he's so in-your-face! It's about time someone in the Dem. party spoke up & told the country:" Here's us and this is them. See the difference?" He's got a big future if he wants it.

I'm waiting for Biden and the Senate to start smacking down anything McCarthy tries to get through. They should take a page out of McConnell's book & block everything!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down