George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Washington Post interview with George  EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Washington Post interview with George  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Washington Post interview with George  EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Washington Post interview with George  EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Washington Post interview with George  EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Washington Post interview with George  EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Washington Post interview with George  EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Washington Post interview with George  EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Washington Post interview with George  EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Washington Post interview with George

4 posters

Go down

Washington Post interview with George  Empty Washington Post interview with George

Post by party animal - not! Sun 04 Dec 2022, 19:29

Really good interview with George with some very good, and new, interesting facts

Unfortunately I do not subscribe but it has come up on my phone (?) and hopefully someone else will be able to share it 

Small spoiler: the developments at the LA House including the staircase have been built for the benefit of his parents etc.
     And they're likely to be moving to France..........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Washington Post interview with George  Empty Re: Washington Post interview with George

Post by PigPen Mon 05 Dec 2022, 16:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

try this....   it is a very long article.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Washington Post interview with George  Empty Re: Washington Post interview with George

Post by party animal - not! Mon 05 Dec 2022, 16:49

Oh, thank you, Pigpen. 

Yes it is. But it's also opening up a bit about some stuff that's quite interesting too.

party animal - not!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ida Mon 05 Dec 2022, 21:57

Oh thank you. I have not read any articles with new info in so long. I'm kind of heartbroken to read they will probably be settling in France. I don't know why. I guess I'm afraid we won't see as much if him in the press if he's there!

Ida
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 05 Dec 2022, 22:36

Well, we'll see. The house here is quite close to Amal's mother - and Amal went to a local school near here so I'm not sure he would necessarily sell up completely given how close Sonning is to many film studios.

But if he wants to wind down (and keep warm!) France would be a great option and he's got the odd private plane wherever he is. Amal speaks fluent French - and I can't help thinking that it would help the children's privacy to be in the French countryside. And the house is beautiful.....

He has many options!

party animal - not!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ida Mon 05 Dec 2022, 23:00

Another revelation is when he said, "Nothing rolls off my back." As frequently as he jokes around and pokes fun at himself, I always assumed he took everything in stride.

I really can't imagine George taking his kids to a dance class, either....unless it's a private dance class. It would be pandemonium for the local moms. Lol.

I always wonder how they socialize their children? If they have lots of friends?? It's not like they can go to the local park and play with random kids or join a community sports team. Unless the nanny takes them and remains incognito.

The kids will be school aged next year. I wonder if France is where they will go to school?

Ida
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 05 Dec 2022, 23:59

Mm, well if they've been in the UK they would have started full time school here last September, not this, so they would already have done a year. 

Maybe they have tutors instead. But I wouldn't be surprised if they were friends with the Krasinski and Cohen children who have similar backgrounds and ages.

party animal - not!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 07 Dec 2022, 16:30

I think the two main concerns in choosing schooling for the kids are security and flexibility. There are private schools that cater to children of celebrities and diplomats and such, that can accommodate the scheduling and security concerns G&A might have - or - they could go the tutor/home school route. If they can find someone really good it can work quite well.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 08 Dec 2022, 01:30

Yep. I rather suspect that the latter is happening already given the current travelling they are doing. The routine of it also helps with stability I think...

party animal - not!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 08 Dec 2022, 03:56

They do have a nanny, so maybe she's tutoring the kids. It would make it easier if whoever it was  was someone they were used to who could travel with them
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down