George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and the boys this weekend in Cabo EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George and the boys this weekend in Cabo EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and the boys this weekend in Cabo EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George and the boys this weekend in Cabo EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George and the boys this weekend in Cabo EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George and the boys this weekend in Cabo EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George and the boys this weekend in Cabo EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George and the boys this weekend in Cabo EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George and the boys this weekend in Cabo EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and the boys this weekend in Cabo

5 posters

Go down

George and the boys this weekend in Cabo Empty George and the boys this weekend in Cabo

Post by party animal - not! Mon 21 Nov 2022, 02:56

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm guessing the timing works for the Thanksgiving weekend soon, and then the Kennedy Centre Honours 2022 on December 4th...

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

George and the boys this weekend in Cabo Empty Re: George and the boys this weekend in Cabo

Post by annemarie Mon 21 Nov 2022, 10:03

[size=34]George Clooney and his Casamigos co-founder Rande Gerber enjoy a guys' weekend getaway to Cabo without their wives[/size]

By CASSIE CARPENTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 15:27 EST, 20 November 2022 | UPDATED: 16:03 EST, 20 November 2022

Two-time Oscar winner George Clooney and his Casamigos co-founder Rande Gerber enjoy a guys' weekend getaway to Los Cabos, Mexico without their wives.
On Saturday, the Kentucky-born 61-year-old appeared to be in great spirits as he hung out with the 60-year-old Long Island native on the back patio of a large luxurious vacation home.
George was wearing sunglasses, a navy-blue polo shirt, and khakis while Rande sported a white T-shirt, black pants, and grey baseball cap.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+15
View gallery

Male bonding: Two-time Oscar winner George Clooney (R) and his Casamigos co-founder Rande Gerber (2-R) enjoy a guys' weekend getaway to Los Cabos, Mexico without their wives
In 2013, Clooney, Gerber, and property developer Mike Meldman founded the tequila and mezcal company - which is distilled in Jalisco, Mexico - but they sold it to Diageo in a deal worth up to $1B just four years later.
In June, The Spirit Business announced that Casamigos took the Supreme Brand Champion title for 2022.
'It's not a celebrity brand. We made it to drink, not to start a company. People appreciate the authenticity of our story. George, Mike and I created it, own it, drink it, run the company and live the lifestyle,' the nightlife entrepreneur told the publication at the time.
'We are just three guys that know what we like and want to share it, one of us just happens to be a celebrity. The numerous awards and accolades Casamigos has received is a result of the spirit itself.'

+15
View gallery

Life's a beach! On Saturday, the Kentucky-born 61-year-old (R) appeared to be in great spirits as he hung out with the 60-year-old Long Island native (L) on the back patio of a large luxurious vacation home

+15
View gallery

Casually clad: George was wearing sunglasses, a navy-blue polo shirt, and khakis while Rande sported a white T-shirt, black pants, and grey baseball cap

+15
View gallery

Rich: In 2013, Clooney, Gerber, and property developer Mike Meldman founded the tequila and mezcal company - which is distilled in Jalisco, Mexico - but they sold it to Diageo in a deal worth up to $1B just four years later
Rande and The Ticket to Paradise producer-star were staying at the condo with at least four other older gentlemen.
One of the guests on the trip was George's Smoke House producing partner Grant Heslov, who was wearing a Casamigos T-shirt.
The 59-year-old Oscar winner has two daughters - Maya and Olivia - from his 23-year marriage to fellow producer, Lysa Hayland-Heslov.
Gerber's wife of 24 years - nineties supermodel Cindy Crawford - was in Florida on Saturday attending the 24th Annual Best Buddies Miami Gala inside Ice Palace Film Studios.
[size=18]Cindy Crawford and hubby Rande join Kid Rock for dinner in LA

[/size]

+15
View gallery

'Living the lifestyle': In June, The Spirit Business announced that Casamigos took the Supreme Brand Champion title for 2022

+15
View gallery

Entourage: Rande and The Ticket to Paradise producer-star were staying at the condo with at least four other older gentlemen

+15
View gallery

Buddies: One of the guests on the trip was George's Smoke House producing partner Grant Heslov (R), who was wearing a Casamigos T-shirt
The 56-year-old Meaningful Beauty founder was still married to Richard Gere when she first met the Café Habana co-owner at a wedding, and they're parents of 21-year-old daughter Kaia and 23-year-old son Presley.
George and second wife Amal Alamuddin - whose May-December romance began in 2013 before tying the knot a year later - are parents of five-year-old fraternal twins, son Alexander and daughter Ella.
Clooney and the 44-year-old human rights lawyer are also co-presidents of the Clooney Foundation for Justice, which operates in over 40 countries.
[size=18]George Clooney tells hilarious story about proposing to Amal

[/size]

+15
View gallery

'Happy 23rd anniversary ball & chain!' The 59-year-old Oscar winner has two daughters - Maya and Olivia - from his 23-year marriage to fellow producer, Lysa Hayland-Heslov (L, pictured Thursday)

+15
View gallery

'Loved celebrating with my @bestbuddies!' Gerber's wife of 24 years - nineties supermodel Cindy Crawford - was in Florida on Saturday attending the 24th Annual Best Buddies Miami Gala inside Ice Palace Film Studios

+15
View gallery

Halloween family portrait: The 56-year-old Meaningful Beauty founder was still married to Richard Gere when she first met the Café Habana co-owner at a wedding, and they're parents of 21-year-old daughter Kaia (2-L) and 23-year-old son Presley (2-R)

+15
View gallery

Clooney Foundation for Justice co-presidents: George and second wife Amal Alamuddin (L, pictured October 4) - whose May-December romance began in 2013 before tying the knot a year later - are parents of five-year-old fraternal twins, son Alexander and daughter Ella
On December 4, The Tender Bar producer-director will be honored at the 45th Annual Kennedy Center Honors, which will air December 28 on CBS/Paramount+.
'Growing up in a small town in Kentucky I could never have imagined that someday I'd be the one sitting in the balcony at the Kennedy Center Honors,' George said in a statement.
'To be mentioned in the same breath with the rest of these incredible artists [U2, Amy Grant, Gladys Knight, and Tania León] is an honor. This is a genuinely exciting surprise for the whole Clooney family.'
[size=18]The Kennedy Center announces honorees including George Clooney

[/size]

+15
View gallery

'This is a genuinely exciting surprise': On December 4, Clooney will be honored at the 45th Annual Kennedy Center Honors, which will air December 28 on CBS/Paramount+

Share or comment on this article: 

George Clooney and Rande Gerber enjoy a g

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

George and the boys this weekend in Cabo Empty Re: George and the boys this weekend in Cabo

Post by annemarie Mon 21 Nov 2022, 10:09

It is good to see them all together.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 21 Nov 2022, 19:07

Entourage: Rande and The Ticket to Paradise producer-star were staying at the condo with at least four other older gentlemen

I'll bet they loved this line.... sounds like it was a week-end with his old gang( IE;  Waldo, Matt etc) being that Ben is pictured there.  Mexico has replaced motorcycles.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

hasenrosi and Ida like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ida Mon 21 Nov 2022, 21:28

For some strange reason, I thought George had sold his place in Los Cabos? Good to see him taking a break with the boys. I assume Amal is either working or staying home with the kids.

Ida
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 22 Nov 2022, 11:10

George and Rande did sell their home in Cabo they are probably at one of the resorts that their friend owns.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 24 Nov 2022, 23:11

Around the time that they sold their homes in Cabo there was talk of them building new homes further up the coast. I'm assuming nothing came of it because it never came up again.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 26 Nov 2022, 16:44

You're right, Lizzie!

Take a look at this article in Vanity Fair from 2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 26 Nov 2022, 20:12

PAN - I think at the time there might have been other articles because I seem to remember more details about the new build - that it was located further up the coast and was being designed by a world-famous architect - that sort of thing. Apparently it never got built.

With all the properties they have in the UK, Europe and the US I guess owning a property that would sit empty 99% of the time didn't make sense.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 27 Nov 2022, 14:09

My guess is that Casamigos partner, land magnate and friend Mike Meldman
may have bought them out and so that they could all stay any time........

party animal - not!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 27 Nov 2022, 15:10

PAN - It wouldn't surprise me if that's what happened. Isn't it sort of what he's doing in Portugal? I don't know what sort of arrangement they have, but I'm sure any of the boys can stay at his place any time they want. They all have so many homes, though, I don't know how they find the time to use them all.

I'm curious. There are a lot of wealthy people who own property here, but rarely use it. The rest of the time it sits empty. Is that something that happens in London? It's such a cosmopolitan city, I'd think the same thing happens there.

Also,, is it seen as a problem? The housing market here is so tight that warehousing flats really impacts a lot of people.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down