George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George in conversation with Chris Wallace about his world efforts - and Trump EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George in conversation with Chris Wallace about his world efforts - and Trump EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George in conversation with Chris Wallace about his world efforts - and Trump EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George in conversation with Chris Wallace about his world efforts - and Trump EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George in conversation with Chris Wallace about his world efforts - and Trump EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George in conversation with Chris Wallace about his world efforts - and Trump EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George in conversation with Chris Wallace about his world efforts - and Trump EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George in conversation with Chris Wallace about his world efforts - and Trump EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George in conversation with Chris Wallace about his world efforts - and Trump EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George in conversation with Chris Wallace about his world efforts - and Trump

3 posters

Go down

George in conversation with Chris Wallace about his world efforts - and Trump Empty George in conversation with Chris Wallace about his world efforts - and Trump

Post by party animal - not! Wed 19 Oct 2022, 12:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

George in conversation with Chris Wallace about his world efforts - and Trump Empty Re: George in conversation with Chris Wallace about his world efforts - and Trump

Post by Ida Wed 19 Oct 2022, 22:17

Even though I'm a conservative who voted for Trump before, I'm hoping he doesn't run again. 

I think Trump is a narcissistic, money grubbing p*ssy hound. I have no doubt what George is claiming is true.

However,  I knew Bill Clinton had the morals of an alley cat was when he ran for president but people elected him despite his prior reputation. I'm sure most of you are old enough to remember the ensuing Monica Lewinsky scandal. How embarrassing!

It seems like all of our candidates are becoming more and more extreme in both directions.

Ida
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

George in conversation with Chris Wallace about his world efforts - and Trump Empty Re: George in conversation with Chris Wallace about his world efforts - and Trump

Post by party animal - not! Thu 20 Oct 2022, 11:02

To be honest, from across this side of the pond, it looks as tho what he does in that way is the least of America's problems.

More concerning are his links with the likes of Felix Sater (Russian spy) and Putin and friends and all those 'carefully filed' secret documents left on his loo carpet in his private home - and totally illegal. 

I believe he currently has nineteen legal cases against him pending

...and more since then. And still he asks for donations which seem to wind up in his hotel coffers

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 21 Oct 2022, 03:59

PAN - Trump's legal chickens are coming home to roost - finally! Cases are coming to a head in NY and Georgia, as well as the J6 Committee subpoena requiring him to appear. I don't know if the Justice Dept. will prosecute him, but it's beginning to look like they may have no choice. The evidence against him keeps piling up. Just pray that the Democrats can hold the House in the midterms.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down