George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's Sweetest Quotes About Wife Amal, on Their 8th Wedding Anniversary EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's Sweetest Quotes About Wife Amal, on Their 8th Wedding Anniversary EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's Sweetest Quotes About Wife Amal, on Their 8th Wedding Anniversary EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney's Sweetest Quotes About Wife Amal, on Their 8th Wedding Anniversary EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney's Sweetest Quotes About Wife Amal, on Their 8th Wedding Anniversary EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney's Sweetest Quotes About Wife Amal, on Their 8th Wedding Anniversary EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney's Sweetest Quotes About Wife Amal, on Their 8th Wedding Anniversary EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney's Sweetest Quotes About Wife Amal, on Their 8th Wedding Anniversary EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
George Clooney's Sweetest Quotes About Wife Amal, on Their 8th Wedding Anniversary EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's Sweetest Quotes About Wife Amal, on Their 8th Wedding Anniversary

Go down

George Clooney's Sweetest Quotes About Wife Amal, on Their 8th Wedding Anniversary Empty George Clooney's Sweetest Quotes About Wife Amal, on Their 8th Wedding Anniversary

Post by annemarie Tue 27 Sep 2022, 15:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=39]George Clooney's Sweetest Quotes About Wife Amal
[/size]

The actor can't stop gushing about his wife — and how she's changed everything, including his views on marriage

By Maria Yagoda 

Updated on September 27, 2022 07:40 AM

01of 12

She's the Most Important Person in His Life

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
FILIPPO MONTEFORTEFILIPPO MONTEFORTE/AFP/GETTY IMAGES
In a clip from the actor's appearance on My Next Guest Needs No Introduction with David Letterman, Clooney explained how the purpose of his life shifted after meeting his now-wife. "I met someone who I would absolutely trade my life for," he said. "I met someone, who, her life meant more to me than my life. I had never had that experience before."

02of 12

She's Handling Motherhood Flawlessly

BERTRAND GUAY/AFP/GETTY

During his first interview since welcoming twins Ella and Alexander with wife Amal, the actor gave credit to the human rights lawyer for knocking it out of the park when it comes to parenting. "Suddenly, you're responsible for other people, which is terrifying," George told the Associated Press before praising Amal. "She's like an Olympic athlete. She's doing so beautifully."

03of 12

She Is Unlike Anyone He's Ever Met

TODD WILLIAMSON/GETTY IMAGES

"I've never been happier in a relationship by any stretch of the imagination," he told Esquire of marrying the international human rights lawyer. "At 52 I found the love of my life and I'm really happy."

04of 12

She's Transformed His Whole Worldview

RABBANI AND SOLIMENE PHOTOGRAPHY/GETTY

"All I know is that it sort of changed everything in terms of what I thought my future - my future personal future - was going to be," George told PEOPLE of marriage at the premiere of his film Tomorrowland. "I've always been an optimist about the world. I wasn't always completely optimistic about how it was going to work out personally for me. But now I am."

05of 12

She's Changed Him for the Better

DAVE BENETT/GETTY

"I'm a much happier person and we have a very happy life," the actor said in an interview when asked about married life with Amal. "We enjoy many of the same things and I very much enjoy the projects that she takes on because they have real consequence."

06of 12

She's Smart … and Funny … AND Caring

NCP/STAR MAX/GC IMAGES

"She's an amazing human being," George gushed to Entertainment Tonight about his wife. "And she's caring. And she also happens to be one of the smartest people I've ever met. And she's got a great sense of humor."

07of 12

She's Fiercely Independent

NANCY RIVERA/BAUER-GRIFFIN/GC IMAGES

After the couple watched both the Final Four and golf Masters tournament over the course of two weeks, Amal made her opinion on the activity very clear. "[S]he goes, 'So, every weekend we're going to be watching a sporting event?' I'm like, 'Actually, that's how it works,'" George joked to Extra. "It kills her."

08of 12

She's the Most Fashionable Person He's Ever Met

ALO CEBALLOS/GC IMAGES

"She just picks up clothes and I'm like, 'That's unbelievable,' " George said of his wife's style, which continues to turn heads on the red carpet and college campuses.

09of 12

She Loves Her Family — and So Does He

JOHN SHEARER/GETTY
George invited Amal's niece, Mia Hamiyah, to the premiere of his sci-fi flick, Tomorrowland, in Disneyland. "He adores her family," a source told PEOPLE. And they started one of their own before Ella and Alexander: the couple cherishes their two cocker spaniels, Einstein and Louie.

10of 12

He Cares About Her 'More Than I've Cared About Anything'

ALESSANDRO BIANCHI/REUTERS/LANDOV
It was in an interview on CBS This Morning where George uttered his cutest quip about his wife, then of one year: " someone who I can talk to about anything, and someone who I care more about than I've cared about anything. It's nice." All together now: Aww!

11of 12

It Was Love at First Sight

DAVE BENETT/GETTY

She's beautiful and brilliant, so is it any wonder that George decided early on that he wanted to marry the human rights lawyer? "I knew fairly quickly that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Amal," he told CBS. She, however, took a little more time deciding: "We had never talked about it so there wasn't like a 'Hey, maybe we should get married.' Literally, I dropped it on her … and she just kept saying, 'Oh my God,' and 'Wow!' " he said. "We just sat there and finally I said, 'Listen, I'm 52 and I've been on my knee now for about 28 minutes, so I gotta get an answer out of this or I'm going to throw a hip out. I might not be able to stand back up!' "

12of 12

He's Her Arm Candy — and He's Totally Okay with It

YOSHIKAZU TSUNO/AFP/GETTY

As the husband of world-renowned human rights lawyer Amal, George fully admits that the role he's playing most often these days is her arm candy. "Shiny and pretty - that's mostly what I do now," he joked to Stephen Colbert during an appearance on The Late Show.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down