George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Affleck and Lopez staying at L'Oleandra - til Sunday EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Affleck and Lopez staying at L'Oleandra - til Sunday EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Affleck and Lopez staying at L'Oleandra - til Sunday EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Affleck and Lopez staying at L'Oleandra - til Sunday EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Affleck and Lopez staying at L'Oleandra - til Sunday EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Affleck and Lopez staying at L'Oleandra - til Sunday EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Affleck and Lopez staying at L'Oleandra - til Sunday EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Affleck and Lopez staying at L'Oleandra - til Sunday EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Affleck and Lopez staying at L'Oleandra - til Sunday EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Affleck and Lopez staying at L'Oleandra - til Sunday

3 posters

Go down

Affleck and Lopez staying at L'Oleandra - til Sunday Empty Affleck and Lopez staying at L'Oleandra - til Sunday

Post by party animal - not! Thu 25 Aug 2022, 12:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Affleck and Lopez staying at L'Oleandra - til Sunday Empty Re: Affleck and Lopez staying at L'Oleandra - til Sunday

Post by LizzyNY Thu 25 Aug 2022, 13:15

PAN - My Italian is limited. I'm guessing they're staying at George's place until Sunday, but there's no mention of whether George and the family are there?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Affleck and Lopez staying at L'Oleandra - til Sunday Empty Re: Affleck and Lopez staying at L'Oleandra - til Sunday

Post by party animal - not! Thu 25 Aug 2022, 13:24

Sorry Lizzy, should have said that I always have the English translate button in the top right corner of the newspaper on. Wasn't sure it would do that automatically when I posted. 

I think we would know if they were there - after all they also go to the Grand Hotel Tremezzo and with friends. No.I think they're elsewhere now. Think George also gave them the use of the boat - she didn't look very comfortable on it!
   (maybe they gave the staff the heads up while they were there).

party animal - not!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 25 Aug 2022, 13:43

I'm sure George would make sure that they had whatever they needed for their stay. He's got a reputation for being a good host, so even if he's not there the staff would be accommodating.

Was there a picture of them on the boat? I didn't see it. Maybe she gets seasick! Poor thing. Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 25 Aug 2022, 19:28

The  Daily Fail with more pix of them at George's.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11146003/EXC-Jennifer-Lopez-gazes-Ben-Affleck-honeymoon-George-Clooneys-Italian-villa.html

There is another pic with the boat and it looks like George there but I have a feeling it's an older photo.......

party animal - not!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 26 Aug 2022, 10:20

=43e147eafc03d10535f5ffbc9ec34de5&cvf[1]=f7a97d5634aad91ae7a0ad143c426b35&eval=plus&p_vote=267643]+

The candlelit dinner with refined piano background at the Grand Hotel Tremezzo - which we gave an exclusive account yesterday - represented the prelude to five days of love and relaxation au bord du lac for the most glamorous couple of the show formed by Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck.

According to the gossip of the last few hours, the couple who renewed their wedding vows first in Las Vegas then through a sumptuous ceremony in the State of Georgia, will remain in the most total privacy of Villa Oleandra - the home of Laglio purchased in 2022 by George Clooney - until Sunday. It is therefore not excluded that, in the evening, away from prying eyes, the "Bennifers" can take advantage of the speedboat available to their friend George for another romantic night dinner, perhaps accompanied by Clooney himself and his beautiful wife Amal.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 26 Aug 2022, 10:31

[size=34]EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Lopez lovingly gazes at her husband Ben Affleck as the newlyweds continue their romantic honeymoon at George Clooney's lavish Italian villa[/size]

• Newlyweds Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez were spotted soaking up the incredible scenery in Lake Como

• The couple, who tied the knot at Ben's property in Georgia on August 20,  peered out from the balcony of George Clooney 's lavish Villa L'Oleandra

• Jennifer, 53, looked sensational in a bright yellow dress whilst Ben, 50, snapped some photos on his phone

By LAURA PARKIN FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 11:25 EDT, 25 August 2022 | UPDATED: 02:55 EDT, 26 August 2022

Jennifer Lopez was seen lovingly gazing at her husband Ben Affleck as the newlyweds continued their romantic Italian honeymoon on Thursday. 
The couple soaked up the incredible scenery that Lake Como had to offer as they peered out from the balcony of George Clooney's lavish Villa L'Oleandra. 
The hitmaker, 53, and the actor, 50, looked as loved-up as ever as Ben snapped some photos of the breathtaking landscape on his phone. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+13
View gallery

Lavish: Jennifer Lopez, 53, looked lovingly at her husband Ben Affleck, 50, as the newlyweds continued their romantic honeymoon at George Clooney's Italian villa on Thursday
Jennifer looked sensational in a bright yellow dress with waist-baring cut-outs and a bardot neckline with puff sleeves. 

RELATED ARTICLES

She pulled her caramel locks back into a low bun with face framing sections and shielded her eyes with a pair of aviator sunglasses. 
Ben opted for a smart beige shirt with some white jeans as he perched himself on the balcony's fence. 

+13
View gallery

Breathtaking: The couple soaked up the incredible scenery that Lake Como had to offer as they peered out from the balcony

+13
View gallery

Making memories: Ben snapped some photos of the breathtaking landscape on his phone
Jennifer and Ben married at his property in Georgia on August 20 and jetted to Northern Italy the following week where they were first pictured at the Grand Hotel Tremezzo.
Recently, his pal Kevin Smith said Ben has 'never been happier' since marrying Jennifer. 
The moviemaker was among the guests at the couple's lavish wedding celebration in Georgia over the weekend.
Kevin revealed he was delighted to see pure joy on his friend's face as he committed himself to the pop star at the ceremony.

+13
View gallery

Glowing: Jennifer looked sensational in a bright yellow dress with waist-baring cut-outs and a bardot neckline with puff sleeves

+13
View gallery

Radiant: She pulled her caramel locks back into a low bun with face framing sections and shielded her eyes with a pair of aviator sunglasses 

'He's never been happier. I've seen that dude be happy, but the pure joy that was radiating from his face was absolutely unforgettable,' he told ET Online
Kevin added of the ceremony: 'I was happy for him. And they were happy, you could tell. They worked hard to get here, they earned it, and it was so nice. They had a great day for it.'
It comes after Kevin admitted it was an 'emotional' day and he shed some tears during the ceremony.

+13
View gallery

Incredible: George purchase the 18th century villa in 2002 for €11.7 million and it boasts 25 rooms, a theatre and an outdoor swimming pool 

+13
View gallery

High life: The amazing property also has a tennis court, a large garage and a gym 
He confessed: 'I'm a crier. I cry all the time. I cry watching episodes of The Flash. I cry watching Degrassi for heaven's sake.
'But I bawled throughout because it was goddamn beautiful. So beautiful.' 
Guests also included Ben's three children from his marriage to Jennifer Garner – Violet, 16, Seraphina, 13, and 10-year-old Samuel - and Jennifer's 14-year-old twins Max and Emme from her marriage to Marc Anthony.

+13
View gallery

Taking it all in: Ben opted for a smart beige shirt with some white jeans as he perched himself on the balcony's fence
[size=18]Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck get close at Marry Me Premiere

Lo
[/size]

The bride wore a white Ralph Lauren couture gown complete with a long train and veil, while Ben wore a black and white tuxedo. 
Photographs showed the pair hugging at a waterside jetty at the mansion, with a fireworks display from a lake at the property. 
The marriage comes 20 years after the couple dated and got engaged, only to call off their nuptials in 2003.

+13
View gallery

Romantic: Jennifer and Ben married at his property in Georgia on August 20 and jetted to Northern Italy the following week where they were first pictured at the Grand Hotel Tremezzo

+13
View gallery

Long-awaited: Ben's pal Kevin Smith said Ben has 'never been happier' since marrying Jennifer
On Wednesday UsWeekly claimed that the groom became emotional when giving a speech to his new wife, JLo.
The Argo star and director referenced his 2002 engagement to the Marry Me singer, noting that they didn't walk down the aisle 20 years ago for a reason.
The Batman actor said that they did not marry the first time because they needed to have their respective children. 

+13
View gallery

Happy as can be: The bride wore a white Ralph Lauren couture gown complete with a long train and veil, while Ben wore a black and white tuxedo (Pictured during their Las Vegas wedding)

+13
View gallery

Throwback: Ben referenced his 2002 engagement to the singer in his wedding speech, noting that they didn't walk down the aisle 20 years ago for a reason (pictured in 2003)

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 26 Aug 2022, 10:35

I have seen jennifer on many boats she doesn't seem to suffer from sea sickness.  I'm sure Geaorge and Amal made sure they were well taken care of . From what I remember George and jennifer really liked each other and had really good thing sto say about each other. Not to mention ben is a friend of George's.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 26 Aug 2022, 12:33

Annemarie - Thanks for posting. I was having link trouble again.

I wonder how aware they were of the paps when they were on the balcony. It looked like Jen may have noticed. Maybe they'll turn up in some of Ben's pictures.

Do you think that was George on the dock?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 26 Aug 2022, 15:13

I think it might have been, Lizzy, but wasn't sure if it was an old pic from another time. The red and blue docking poles (probably have a technical term!) look new to me...

Also the papers (unintentionally) can give the impression that they are all staying at the one house - but as we know George has several on the estate where friends stay...

Story from the local rag says that they're all going out together this weekend. Endless numbers of paps with long lenses and rudeness
 in the area.....

party animal - not!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 26 Aug 2022, 19:13

PAN - Is there an icon to translate to English? I don't see one.

I guess as long as Bennifer are in the area there will be tons of paps hanging about. It's kind of sad that the thing that broke them up the first time  - all the paps following them day and night - is back again. I guess they've had plenty of time to get used to it, though - especially Jennifer. She's always visible, while he seems to keep a much lower profile. I guess that's going to change for him now. Hopefully, they'll be able to handle it better this time around.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 30 Aug 2022, 10:22

J. Lo and Ben Affleck, the Larian holidays on a scooter
Lariowood An afternoon to remember that saw the VIP couple strolling through the streets, browsing the shops and sipping a coffee overlooking the lake. And the Municipality underlines the "international limelight that this visit has had"

Menaggio
Menaggio
Whatsapp icon
Facebook icon
Twitter icon
Linkedin icon

J. Lo and Ben Affleck, the Larian holidays on a scooter
Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck with Elena Decio in Menaggio
Agree that to reach Menaggio Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck have chosen a practical scooter, but now the attention is all turned to the next forty-eight hours to understand if the "Bennifer" - the most glamorous couple of the show, which has recently renewed the wedding promise - they will leave Villa Oleandra again for a second dinner overlooking the lake, this time in the company of the hosts, namely George Clooney and the beautiful wife Amal.

Also in light of the weather conditions - unfavorable tomorrow evening - it is very likely that tonight they will choose one of the VIP restaurants on our lake, away from the spotlight and from prying eyes.

- Read also: "Vip more and more in love with Lario"

What is certain is that the afternoon spent in Menaggio brought two worthy representatives of the international jet set back into more human dimensions and closer to the people, who strolled while enjoying an ice cream in the "parlor" in via Calvi and then entered a historic Menaggio business in household items, without forgetting the stop in a café overlooking the lake.

An afternoon and a walk certainly to be remembered that the Municipality celebrated with a post on the institutional Facebook profile, placing the emphasis "on the international limelight that this visit had".

After the first flashes published exclusively by our newspaper at the end of the candlelit dinner at the Grand Hotel Tremezzo and the afternoon strolling through Menaggio, the honeymoon in Villa Oleandra in Laglio dei "Bennifer" is certainly destined to reserve at least one more pleasant surprise. And who knows what they will use for travel after motorboat and scooter.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down