George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Chit Chat 2022 - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Chit Chat 2022 - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Chit Chat 2022 - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Chit Chat 2022 - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Chit Chat 2022 - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Chit Chat 2022 - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Chit Chat 2022 - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Chit Chat 2022 - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Chit Chat 2022 - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Chit Chat 2022

+7
Donnamarie
Way2Old4Dis
PigPen
Admin
party animal - not!
Ida
LizzyNY
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chit Chat 2022 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chit Chat 2022

Post by Merlin Wed 02 Mar 2022, 17:53

Hi Katie....take care on that dating site!
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 02 Mar 2022, 19:09

Merlin!!!! I was just thinking about you the other day - are you planning to/have you seen the Wheel of Time series yet?

I miss seeing posts from you (and all the other missing in action posters). Love3
Admin
Admin
Admin

Merlin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 02 Mar 2022, 20:18

Hi Katie I tried to watch it but like Game of Thrones they think they know better than the author and changed too much! So when I get round to it I'll just re-read the books....Did you watch it?
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 05 Mar 2022, 11:00

I decided not to.  I didn't watch GOT either (although have read all the books - so far).  Bizarrely, I'm happy to commit to hundreds of hours to read a series of books, but not an hour a week to watch a tv programme!

It's been over a decade since I last read a WOT book - I think I gave up after about the sixth one as they just became too samey.  

Is anyone else here a fantasy reader?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 05 Mar 2022, 14:42

Used to be. Love science fiction and ages ago got into the "Dragonriders" series by Anne McCaffrey. I've read Tolkien, C.S. Lewis and Isaac Asimov as well. Used the "Harry Potter" books in the classroom so many times I can't even look at them any more! Very Happy 

Sadly, I haven't done much reading for a while If there's something really good out there, please let me know. I think I'm ready to start reading again.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 19 Mar 2022, 22:22

I've just come back from the cinema, watching Belfast.  Has anyone else seen it? Really lovely film.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 20 Mar 2022, 11:16

Not yet, but intend to. Be interesting to see how it does at the Oscars, tho a lot of people rate Coda too - and a girl called Emilia Jones stars in that, who it turns out, is the daughter of Aled Jones, the Welsh former choirboy and classical singer. Know of him, Lizzy?

ps Books - try Where The Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens..........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 20 Mar 2022, 13:20

I haven't seen anything new in ages, but there's a lot I'm looking forward to - including "Belfast".

The name Aled Jones is familiar, though I can't say for sure I've heard him sing - but now I will. Same goes for "Where the Crawdads Sing". I've heard of it, and may even have read it a long time ago - I'm just not sure. (Don't know if my swiss-cheese brain is just due to becoming a decrepit old bat or residue from the breakthrough case of the virus I had a few weeks ago. Thank heaven for vaccines and boosters!) Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Admin and Ida like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 22 Mar 2022, 18:54

LizzyNY wrote:Used to be. Love science fiction and ages ago got into the "Dragonriders" series by Anne McCaffrey. I've read Tolkien, C.S. Lewis and Isaac Asimov as well. Used the "Harry Potter" books in the classroom so many times I can't even look at them any more! Very Happy 

Sadly, I haven't done much reading for a while If there's something really good out there, please let me know. I think I'm ready to start reading again.
Have you read anything by Robin Hobb? She's written a lot of really good sort-of fantasy books (but a refreshing take on them). I think there's around 15 books and they're all really long, so that'll last you forever!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 22 Mar 2022, 21:19

Thumbs up! Thanks for the recommendation. Haven't heard of Robin Hobb, but I'll definitely look for her books. I was wondering if Carrie Hope Fletcher's books are for adults or teens. I've heard her talk about them and was curious if they're as entertaining as she is in her posts. They're not in the library here and I don't want to buy them if they're really for kids..

It figures I'd want to start reading again just when the weather gets nice and I want to get out of the house. I got a kindle so I could read outside only to find it makes a sort-of-decent camera but a lousy reader (Unless you're sitting in the dark). Phooey! I guess I'll have to go old school and carry around an actual book! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 24 Mar 2022, 21:27

I've never heard of Carrie Hope so can't comment. Can your library maybe order some of her books?

I've got an old Kindle, which I think they still make, which doesn't have the backlit screen and it's a godsend. It's just like a book, so I can read in all lights, except of course when it's dark, in which case I need a reading light on.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 25 Mar 2022, 01:24

Katie - Carrie Hope Fletcher is a West End musical theater star who also writes  books and posts on YouTube. She's been in a lot of shows (Heathers, Les Mis, etc.) and right now is starring in Andrew Loyd Weber's Cinderella. She's got a great voice and a personality to match so I'm curious about her books. I doubt my library would be able to order them. I'm going to try Amazon first.

I'm glad you lucked out with your Kindle. I'm disgusted with mine, so for now it's just living in its box - probably forever!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 29 Mar 2022, 21:34

Time to get a new kindle! Perhaps you can do an exchange with someone?

Has anyone seen the new Batman film with Robert Pattinson yet? I managed to sit through its three hour run. Goodness, it's dark. It has the same mood as the Joker film a couple of years back. Have to say I did like RB in the role though.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 30 Mar 2022, 02:21

Would you say the film is worth watching (other than Pattinson)? Three hours is a looooong time to sit through a film if it isn't good.

(I wouldn't wish my stupid Kindle on anyone else. I'm going to keep it for emergencies, like if my laptop acts up. It can stay boxed up until then.)
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 30 Mar 2022, 07:57

I know this is going to sound weird, but it's hard to say whether the film was good or not.  For a three hour film, the time passed quickly, so I suppose I was into it, but I think you have to really like superhero films to properly enjoy it, and I just don't.  

I tell you what i did enjoy at the cinema recently and that was Belfast.  Glad to see Kenneth Branagh finally got an Oscar for this.  Luckily I didn't really know what it was about, other than a comedic account of his childhood in northern Ireland, because I probably wouldn't have bothered going to see a film that's so much about the Troubles but it was really good.  He has a very lighthanded touch about something so disturbing.  It was [I don't really know what word to use here, so I'm going to write 'refreshing' although that's not exactly what I mean] refreshing to see protestant on protestant violence rather than only the usual protestant/catholic violence (although of course there was that too). Brannagh eloquently makes the point that all parties involved were just dicks.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 30 Mar 2022, 13:58

OK. The Batman film is out. I lost interest in the superhero films a long time ago. I might watch one on tv if there was nothing else on, but it would take something really outstanding to get me to a theater to see one now - like George putting on the bat suit again! Very Happy

"Belfast" seems more like something I'd want to see. The reviews I've seen have all been good. Knowing you liked it convinces me to add it to my list of movies to see. Now I just have to find somewhere to see it.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 30 Mar 2022, 19:44

It's a nice, cosy film - will probably be on television before long I'd guess.

Hey, are there any other Clooney fans besides me and LizzyNY out there? You're welcome to chat too, you know! 

Thumbs up!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 03 Apr 2022, 20:15

Really?  Nobody?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sun 03 Apr 2022, 21:48

I haven't seen any international films in cinemas for quite a shile. Some weeks ago, I went to the movies with my daughter to watch a German movie called 'Beautiful'. Women in different situations in life critisize - or are cfitisized for -  their physical appearance, even a little girl. The film had quite an impact on my daughter who - like any other young woman - is really influenced by social medias.

Next weekend I'm going to watch 'Fantastic Beasts', also with my daughter.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 07 Apr 2022, 19:03

Carol - Is that the first "Fantastic Beasts" movie? It's ok, but it really didn't engage me like the Harry Potter films did. I hope you enjoy it.

Very Happy Has anyone else noticed the uptick in "Amal is pregnant again" videos popping up on YouTube lately? Must be because he's got a new film in the works. Seems like every time he goes to work she "gets pregnant". If it were true they'd have about a dozen kids by now! Chit Chat 2022 - Page 2 1f602
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 08 Apr 2022, 21:32

Lizzy,

it's the third movie we're going to watch which just started in German cinemas. I really like the beasts like the niffler and the bowtruckles. 

But these movies also don't appeal to me like the Harry Potter movies. Which don't fascinate me as much as the books - I simply love them.

In three weeks, I will watch the Harry Potter theatre play (Harry Potter And the Cursed Child) with my daughter which was a present to her 18th birthday nearly three years ago. It had been scheduled four times due to the pandemic but finally started in December.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 09 Apr 2022, 16:33

Before time slips away from me and I lose a free moment to post to our COH family......

A Blessed Passover 

A Happy and Blessed Easter 

Peace, PigPen

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 09 Apr 2022, 16:39

Carol - WOW! You really are Harry Potter fans! I enjoyed the books when I first read them, but not as much after I had taught them in the classroom for years. My students loved them, so we had to read each book as soon as it came out!

I think the play has re-opened on Broadway, but I'm not sure. I know that before the pandemic tickets were hard to get and pretty expensive. I don't know how they handled refunds or future dates for people who had tickets for show dates during lockdown.

Interesting story: We were offered free tickets for our 8, 9 and 10 year old students to see the first Harry Potter movie in a local theater. As usual, the students needed written permission from their parents to attend. Any student who didn't get permission had to stay in school.

Because we were taking so many children to the theater we asked for parent volunteers to help and quite a few wanted to come along (they wanted to see the movie, too!) Well, about 20 minutes into the film, one of the mothers became very upset and loudly insisted that we all leave the theater immediately. She had just realized what the story was about and didn't want her son exposed to magic and "turned into a witch"! We tried to calm her down and explain that it was fiction and just a movie, but she was adamant that we leave. When we told her that we were staying but that she was free to take her son home, she marched him out to the theater lobby (where he could hear, but not see, the movie) and sat there with him until the movie ended. The poor kid was  disappointed not to actually see the film and embarrassed by his mother's actions. I wonder how long it took him to forgive her.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 09 Apr 2022, 16:43

PP - AMEN!! And above all, may the holidays bring us all peace. Give Flowers
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 09 Apr 2022, 21:27

Lizzy forgive her yes let her forget it never.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 09 Apr 2022, 21:53

Annemarie - I think you're right. I think that day probably broke something in their relationship that might never be mended. It saddens me that some people can become so indoctrinated and close-mined.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sun 10 Apr 2022, 21:03

Lizzy,

my daughter was really disappointed when it was obvious that the zheatre premiere would have to be scheduled, but at that time everything was cancelled. We've got several concert tickets which still haven't taken place and just hope that the dates for this summer will be okay. My son' present gor his 18th birthday was a ticket for a Springsteen concert, either in Germany or neighboring countries. He hasn't announced a tour yet, but since Springsteen is 72, we're afraid he might decide not to do a worldwide tour again - which would break my son's heart (or would force us to come to the States to visit a concert there...).

What an experience you made when going to watch the first Harry Potter movie!
I can understand that parents of very sensitive kids might fear that the movie might traumatize them, but to fear that her son might turn into a witch is just stupid ...

I can also imagine that having to read the books again and again with pupils has lowered your enthusiasm for the books. Just imagine how many kids started reading books because of these books - and how many of your students hadn't had this experience if you hadn't read the books with them! There are so many kids who don't have books at home, parents who don't have the time to read books with their kids or are not interested in books themselves and therefore don't force them to read. And an 8 year old kid is in my opinion overextended to read Harry Potter on its own.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 10 Apr 2022, 21:51

Carol - I have always loved to read. Starting when I was about 7 years old I would go to the library by myself and take out as many books as they would allow. Many days my mother would have to chase me out of the house to play because I would rather read!

I tried to instill the same love of reading in my students There was always a large  and varied library in my classroom and a designated time for independent reading every day. I always gave books as gifts for the holidays and at the end of the school year.

I still like the "Harry Potter" books, but having read each one multiple times I came to realize that they are often repetitive. I don't know if J.K. Rowling didn't realize this or if she just got lazy, but it does take away from the books for me.

I hope you get to see all the shows you were planning to see, and I especially hope Springsteen doesn't cancel his concert. Traveling to the US wouldn't be terrible but I don't think I'd make that big a trip just to see him. Waaaay too stressful and expensive!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 11 Apr 2022, 22:18

I love books as much as you do, Lizzy.
Always loved to go to our public library (and still do), I always had the allowance to take up to ten books, not just three - which was the allowed number for other readers.
Fortunately, both bookstores in my small hometown survived Covid lockdowns - and we helped them to survive by ordering books. I just sent an order to my favourite bookstore for easter - books for everybody! My niece's little girl is just 18 months old and already loves books. So she'll get a book to take home - and one which stays here when she's visiting us or my parents. Her brother - he's three - doesn't like to sit down and look at picture books but loves music. So I got him a book which plays music - I had gotten him a similar book but for younger kids years ago, and he was just fascinated.
When my kids were still in their incubators after having been born very premature, I spent hours every day sitting next to them and reading them fairy tales.
And they love books as well - maybe they had no choice because they always got books...

Literature is such an important part of my life (fortunately my husband shares my passion) that I can't imagine life without
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 19 Apr 2022, 12:49

Lizzy, did your end of NY get the snow storm last night?     We got a whole lot of rain.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Tue 19 Apr 2022, 17:16

Funny how the brain works...or not.

I have only read here, as I forgot my password Sad

So I decided to re-register .... and I was asked for a new password,

and the old password suddenly dropped into my head ... After months!

Nice to catch up on pictures again, which are blocked to the unwashed/unregistered.
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 19 Apr 2022, 19:57

PP - No snow, just pouring rain and wind for hours. It's much nicer today, although fairly chilly, but at least the sun is shining (sort of)! sunny  

WWHS -  cheers Glad to see you back! You've been missed. Now WRITE THAT PASSWORD DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! It's important! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 03 Jun 2022, 01:51

Coolio   Hope everyone in the UK is enjoying the Queen's Jubilee! Did anyone join the throng on the Mall? Amazing!  Wheee!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 03 Jun 2022, 02:00

It was, wasn't it? An amazing spectacle - and the accuracy of the Trooping of the Colour, some wonderful horses - and the odd dog! - never ceases to amaze me - never mind the flypast at the end....Impeccably timing - and the 70! Wow.

Unfortunately the Queen is not now able to attend the service at St Paul's Cathedral tomorrow- tho she did start the lighting of beacons around the country tonight in aid of the Queens Canopy (planting of forests across the world). Gregory Porter sang - brilliant!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 03 Jun 2022, 15:11

PAN - Did you go to any of the celebrations or did you watch it on tv? Were there celebrations outside of London as well as the event the Queen attended? From over here it seems like celebrations break out all over the UK whenever there's a special event like this - sort of like our 4th of July celebrations. 

I can imagine she must need a rest after all the excitement of the day. I have an uncle her same age, and he tires after a much shorter time on his feet - even though he swears he's "fine". Smile

Isn't there a celebration concert this weekend? I wonder if the Queen will be able to attend. Will it be broadcast in theaters or on tv? I hope they film it so that eventually we'll all be able to see it.

Enjoy it all! A lot of us over here are following along. We need good news, and this is the best! Thumbs up!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 04 Jun 2022, 18:55

Hi Lizzie. Here's an update - the whole royal family have been working today and taking part in all the activities around the country, including the Queen who has spoken to lots of Commonwealth countries over zoom. She must be cross that she could go to Epsom for the Derby which other working royals went to...including Princes Anne, who after the Abbey Service went to the lunch at the Guildhall in the city of London, then to Scotland to meet some Ukrainian children who have settled there and back down to the Derby in Southern England.

William and Kate have been to the festivities in Wales - with George and Charlotte:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGcnPxd0CqA , the Duke and Duchess of Wessex were in Southern England (her daughter was given the Duke of Edinburgh's coach for driving competitions.....and on and on. The Queen has had so much support from them all.

Tonight there's a huge concert at Buckingham Palace with the likes of Diana Ross and many others. Princes Charles and William will be hosting. The Queen will watch it in Windsor.

I've been watching from home, Lizzie.  Have been up to London - it is heaving with happy people and helpful police. But driving in is bonkers - loads of road closures as you can imagine

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 04 Jun 2022, 19:31

PAN - Very Happy I can't even imagine what driving must be like in London. I should think it's pure insanity. Whatever possessed you to try?  scratch But it does look as though everyone's having a wonderful time.

They're broadcasting the concert on one of our tv stations tonight. I can't wait (although it is airing opposite the Les Mis 25th Anny. concert on another channel. Even though I've seen it several times, I usually watch it when it's on. I guess tonight I'll switch back and forth.).

Drink 3 Enjoy the concert and all the celebrations! Wish I could be there. Sad
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 06 Jun 2022, 22:51

My cousin and his husband spent four days in London last week. They stayed at a hotel next to St. Paul's Cathedral and were able to watch Trooping the Colours. They saw Charles, Camilla and several other royals.
They both hadn't been to London before and were overextended by its dimensions and the variety of things to see and to do.

I just love London and hope to go there again soon.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 07 Jun 2022, 00:50

So pleased you do, Carol. As for driving in, Lizzy, not impossible with a bit of local knowledge about how to avoid things like the congestion charge in the centre and know about the ULEZ zone. In this instance an awful lot of roads were closed as you can imagine!

The whole four days were pretty amazing and I cannot imagine the levels of planning - and the years it took!

Loved this!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UfiCa244XE

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 12 Jun 2022, 21:49

PAN - I was just listening to Michael Ball's radio show from last week and he was asking everyone to sing along to "Sweet Caroline". I noticed Rod Stewart sang it at the Jubilee Concert, too. Does the song have some special significance to you guys that it doesn't have to us? Seems like it's some sort of anthem for you, while here it's just a great song. scratch
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 13 Jun 2022, 16:02

just a great song?????  thems fighting words!!!! 
Sweet Caroline is a tradition, an anthem sung every home game at Fenway Park at the 8th inning.

Still holding a grudge cause we whooped you in 2004????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKysnb7Fksc

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 13 Jun 2022, 17:37

Chit Chat 2022 - Page 2 1f602  Chit Chat 2022 - Page 2 1f602  Chit Chat 2022 - Page 2 1f602  Chit Chat 2022 - Page 2 1f602 No! I'm a grownup and 18 years is waaaay too long to hold a grudge - especially about something that ain't never gonna happen again! Very Happy

Seriously though, I am curious why that song in particular is such a popular anthem - especially in the UK. Does anyone know?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 13 Jun 2022, 18:52

Lizzy, it became 'the song' of important football matches here, when the relatively new calm and caring manager of the England side heard someone in the crowd singing it - and now it's  almost a requirement at any match I think.  And now we know that the Queen likes it! In fact she chose all the music at the concert - and requested the performers I believe

Certainly better than the crowd fighting. Wouldn't mind being Neil Diamond at this point either, royalties-wise!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 13 Jun 2022, 19:04

Thumbs up! Thanks for the explanation, PAN. I was wondering. It is a great song, and I'm not surprised the Queen likes it. I think pretty much everyone does. And, yes, Neil Diamond (who grew up not far from me) is probably laughing all the way to the bank! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Fri 01 Jul 2022, 05:18

And remember when George sang the song along with Neil Diamond at the Bob Hope Carousel Ball several years ago?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 05 Jul 2022, 03:50

Happy 4th to anyone celebrating. Is anyone else's neighborhood getting blown to hell? It's gonna be a long night! blowup
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ida Tue 05 Jul 2022, 22:35

Here in Baltimore, we play the "is it gunfire or fireworks" game. People can't afford to go to the dentist and get their rotten teeth fixed but they have no problem spending $5 k on illegal fireworks. So that's a big yes from me. My poor cat is hyperventilating over here.

Ida
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 06 Jul 2022, 00:08

Ida - My sympathies. I hope your cat is ok! Mine used to hide in the closet and wouldn't come out for anything until the next day. She'd be jumpy for days.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 12 Jul 2022, 17:40

Chit Chat 2022 - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlMaUP4M3sYspGApdIrWwftBXPYPBEIhGcMA&usqp=CAU166 shopping days until Christmas!!!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Tue 12 Jul 2022, 18:05

Chit Chat 2022 - Page 2 1f602  Chit Chat 2022 - Page 2 1f602  Chit Chat 2022 - Page 2 1f602 But it's PRIME DAY!!!!!!!!!! We can start shopping NOW!! (Did you see, Hallmark is already showing its Christmas movies? WTF?) Pretty soon it will be Christmas all year and it won't be special any more. Sad
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next