George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George, Grant and others on their sponsorship of two new Hollywood schools

3 posters

Go down

George, Grant and others on their sponsorship of two new Hollywood schools Empty George, Grant and others on their sponsorship of two new Hollywood schools

Post by party animal - not! Wed 24 Nov 2021, 00:09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Note: looks like the producer of Ticket to Paradise (and Notting Hill etc) and Bryan Lourd are also involved in this

party animal - not!
Clooney valentine

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

George, Grant and others on their sponsorship of two new Hollywood schools Empty Re: George, Grant and others on their sponsorship of two new Hollywood schools

Post by LizzyNY Wed 24 Nov 2021, 01:53

Very Happy I love this! I'm curious how they will coordinate the industry-centric curriculum with the mandated academics. I hope the focus is really on career development. Not every kid can or should go to college, but we put so much emphasis on a college education that kids who can't go don't see that they have much of a future. Schools like these could change that. I wish them much success.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Zip a dee Clooney!

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

George, Grant and others on their sponsorship of two new Hollywood schools Empty Re: George, Grant and others on their sponsorship of two new Hollywood schools

Post by Donnamarie Thu 25 Nov 2021, 04:02

Totally agree Lizzy.  This is a terrific endeavor.  It’s practical and very, very smart.  A great way to infuse more diversity into Hollywood moviemaking.  Way to go George and Grant.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum