George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Clooneys out to dinner at Gatto Nero restaurant - again EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Clooneys out to dinner at Gatto Nero restaurant - again EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Clooneys out to dinner at Gatto Nero restaurant - again EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Clooneys out to dinner at Gatto Nero restaurant - again EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Clooneys out to dinner at Gatto Nero restaurant - again EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Clooneys out to dinner at Gatto Nero restaurant - again EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Clooneys out to dinner at Gatto Nero restaurant - again EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Clooneys out to dinner at Gatto Nero restaurant - again EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Clooneys out to dinner at Gatto Nero restaurant - again EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Clooneys out to dinner at Gatto Nero restaurant - again

3 posters

Go down

The Clooneys out to dinner at Gatto Nero restaurant - again Empty The Clooneys out to dinner at Gatto Nero restaurant - again

Post by party animal - not! Sat 31 Jul 2021, 00:37

It looks as tho they have been back to Il Gatto Nero tonight.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a37182984/george-and-amal-clooney-rare-date-night-in-italy/

I wonder if this date is significant........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The Clooneys out to dinner at Gatto Nero restaurant - again Empty Re: The Clooneys out to dinner at Gatto Nero restaurant - again

Post by annemarie Sat 31 Jul 2021, 10:48

The Clooneys are out and about in Lake Como.
The very private couple were photographed having dinner at Gatto Nero restaurant with another couple and seen holding hands as they exited the restaurant after their meal. For the night out, Amal wore a shimmering metallic gold shift dress while George was dapper in a black blazer and crisp white button down shirt. The appearance marked a rare sighting for the couple in recent months even though they normally vacation in the Italian resort area this time of year.
Last December while promoting his recent film The Midnight Sky, George gushed about how meeting his wife years ago ultimately changed his life for the better. The couple married in 2014 and welcomed their first children together, twins Alexander and Ella in 2017.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
EGBAL
"There is no question that having Amal in my life changed everything for me," said Clooney during an interview with CBS Sunday Morning. "It was the first time that everything that she did and everything about her was infinitely more important than anything about me."
George also went on to joke about his children with Amal. "And then we had these two knuckleheads," he said. "It is very fulfilling and something I wasn't at all ... didn't see coming."
Amal also praised her husband while speaking at a virtual book release party for her 1,000-page legal text titled The Right to a Fair Trial in International Law.
"He was not only patient but so wonderfully encouraging and inspiring. I really did not need another example of how amazing he is but this process provided one," she said of having George's support while working on her book. "I think he's watching this downstairs in the kitchen, so I just want to say 'thank you.' For my side, I can promise for the sake of our marriage that I will never do this again!"

This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

The Clooneys out to dinner at Gatto Nero restaurant - again Empty temp thread

Post by party animal - not! Sat 31 Jul 2021, 11:15

I have a feeling that she's having a giggle by wearing what looks like a super voluminous dress to dinner..............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

The Clooneys out to dinner at Gatto Nero restaurant - again Empty Re: The Clooneys out to dinner at Gatto Nero restaurant - again

Post by Admin Wed 04 Aug 2021, 19:50

party animal - not! wrote:
I wonder if this date is significant........
Anniversary of when they first met, you're thinking?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 18 Aug 2021, 20:27

Maybe, Katie.

Unlikely to have been on July 4th I think because all his guests would likely have been on the   lake watching the fireworks........

https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a12184766/george-clooney-amal-courtship-hollywood-reporter/

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down