George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Clooney family enjoying a family outing in Cernobbio, Italy, on Thursday EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
The Clooney family enjoying a family outing in Cernobbio, Italy, on Thursday EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Clooney family enjoying a family outing in Cernobbio, Italy, on Thursday EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
The Clooney family enjoying a family outing in Cernobbio, Italy, on Thursday EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
The Clooney family enjoying a family outing in Cernobbio, Italy, on Thursday EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
The Clooney family enjoying a family outing in Cernobbio, Italy, on Thursday EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
The Clooney family enjoying a family outing in Cernobbio, Italy, on Thursday EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
The Clooney family enjoying a family outing in Cernobbio, Italy, on Thursday EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
The Clooney family enjoying a family outing in Cernobbio, Italy, on Thursday EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Clooney family enjoying a family outing in Cernobbio, Italy, on Thursday

5 posters

Go down

The Clooney family enjoying a family outing in Cernobbio, Italy, on Thursday Empty The Clooney family enjoying a family outing in Cernobbio, Italy, on Thursday

Post by party animal - not! Fri 30 Jul 2021, 19:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Admin on Wed 04 Aug 2021, 19:46; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited thread title)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The Clooney family enjoying a family outing in Cernobbio, Italy, on Thursday Empty Re: The Clooney family enjoying a family outing in Cernobbio, Italy, on Thursday

Post by Admin Fri 30 Jul 2021, 20:12

Just posting this for the pictures of the boat trip:

The statement comes after the duo were seen enjoying a family outing in Cernobbio, Italy, on Thursday, with George, 60, and Amal, 43, doting on twins Ella and Alexander, four, ahead of lunch and watching some ducks. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+46

+46

PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: George and Amal Clooney have been seen enjoying a family day with their four-year-old twins in Italy on Thursday, with the couple's representative representative confirming they are not expecting their third child on Friday

Amal looked sensational in a bright red dress which scooped at the front and showcased her sensational figure, with the beauty accessorising with a stylish sun hat. 
Her hunky husband also cut a smart figure for the low-key lunch date at the Grand Hotel Villa D'Este donning a navy polo shirt and cream trousers.

George was seen carrying little Ella, with the proud father lifting her into the air and beaming a smile as they chatted in the Italian sunshine.
While Amal crouched down with Alexander, pointing to something in the distance as she wrapped a protective arm around her smartly-dressed little boy.

+46

+46

+46

Stunning: The human rights lawyer, 43, looked sensational in a thigh-skimming red mini dress and a large sun hat

+46

Doting parents! The couple were seen playing and chatting with their children, with the Hollywood star lifting little Ella into the air and smiling as they waited for the motorboat following lunch

After enjoying their meal and ahead of hopping back on the motorboat, the parents stopped to look at some ducks with the twins.   

It comes amid reports on Friday, which have been denied by the couple, that Amal is pregnant with their third child. 
Sparking speculation the Clooneys were adding another baby to their brood, a source had told OK! US: 'Amal's said to be past her first trimester. She's already starting to show, so soon enough, everyone will know.' 
The couple were spotted out with pals on July 20, where Amal sported a form-fitting white dress. 

+46

All together: George and Amal could not stop smiling as they spent quality time with their two adorable children on Thursday

+46

Family-of-four: Ella and Alexander held onto their parents hands, with the little boy appearing to ask some questions

+46

+46

+46

Mama's boy: Stylish Amal held onto Alexander's hand while on the walkway (left and right) before picking him up (right) to get back on the boat

+46

+46

+46

Dad duties! Doting dad George happily picked up his daughter Ella (left) and lifted her high into the air (middle) while they soaked up the scenery after the meal

+46

Off they go: The family all coordinated in their smart ensembles and summer shoes for the lunch out in Cernobbio, Italy

+46

Family man: George has previously said that there 'is no question that having Amal in my life changed everything for me'

It was reported last month that George had whizzed his wife and their children to Lake Como ahead of the twins' fourth birthday.
A source told E! News at the time that the family 'haven't been there in two years' but they'll be spending the summer at their family home, Villa Oleandra.
They added: 'They brought along their giant St. Bernard puppy, Rosie. They will be spending as much of the summer as they can in Lake Como.' 
In March, doting dad George spoke about how life changed when he became a father. 

+46

Smart: George cut a smart figure for the low-key lunch date at the Grand Hotel Villa D'Este donning a polo shirt and trousers

+46

+46

Waiting: The family, who have a house in Italy, seemed to be in good spirits during the fun lunch outing

+46

Inquisitive: Amal pointed something out to her son, who seemed very interested in their conversation 

+46

+46

Summer style: Amal rocked her mini dress and strappy sandals. which matched Ella's own pair of open-toe shoes

+46

Making an entrance: The family arrived at teh restaurant in style, with the Clooneys pals disembarking first before the family

+46

+46

Protective: George held onto his twins while the boat arrived at the restaurant (left) before heading onto the dry land first

+46

Helping hand: He reached out towards Alexander and Amal to help the four-year-old get off the boat

+46

+46

Steady does it: Alexander stood on the edge of the boat with both his parents carefully holding onto his hands

+46

Success: George was then able to grab Alexander with both hands and help him onto the walkway

He said: 'I don't think anyone is ever going to say at the end of the day 'God, I wish we'd done two more interesting films' rather than 'God, I'm really glad I spent this time with my kids or I did this with my kids.' 
In December, he gave a rare into fatherhood as he spoke to AARP The Magazine about naming their twins and being a famous parent.
He said: 'I didn't want, like, weird-a*s names for our kids. They're already going to have enough trouble. It's hard being the son of somebody famous and successful...  
'It's hard being the son of somebody famous and successful. Paul Newman's son killed himself. Gregory Peck's son killed himself.... 
'Bing Crosby had two sons kill themselves. I have an advantage because I'm so much older that by the time my son would feel competitive, I'll literally be gumming bread.' 

+46

+46

Next up! The happy couple then repeated the process with Ella, with the youngster not hesitating to jump into her dad's arms

+46

Hello! A smartly dressed man welcomed all four of the Clooneys outside the restaurant 

Kicking back: It was reported last month that George (pictured with his pals on Thursday) had whizzed his wife and their children to Lake Como ahead of the twins' fourth birthday

+46

Group outing: They were joined by several friends for lunch and the Clooneys headed down the stairs first

+46

Cool: George added a pair of suave sunglasses to complete his stylish but laid-back vacation look

+46

+46

Pick me up, dad! Ella asked her dad to hold her while they waited for their ride, with George happily indulging his daughter

+46

+46

Twins: Ella and Alexander both donned white outfits and sweet summer sandals

+46

Day trip: Everyone seemed to be having a fabulous time while soaking up the Italian sunshine

He later spoke to CBS This Morning about how Amal and the kids changed his life.
George said: 'There is no question that having Amal in my life changed everything for me. It was the first time that everything that she did and everything about her was infinitely more important than anything about me...
'We never talked about having kids, and one day we said, 'What do you think?' And then we go to the doctor and you do the ultrasound and they're like, 'You got a baby boy!' and I was like, 'Baby boy, fantastic!'...
'And they go, 'And you got another one there.' I was up for one. Again, I'm old. All of a sudden, it's two. It's hard to get me to not talk, and I just stood there for, like, 10 minutes just staring at this piece of paper going, 'What? Two?'
He was later asked about why he 'waited so long' to become a father. 

+46

+46

Standout: Amal caught the eye in her bright dress which accentuated her stunning figure and was paired with sandals
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Clooney family enjoying a family outing in Cernobbio, Italy, on Thursday Empty Re: The Clooney family enjoying a family outing in Cernobbio, Italy, on Thursday

Post by Admin Fri 30 Jul 2021, 20:22

Ohh, I do love her dress - and finally, low heeled shoes!!  

Have to say, these look like really great holiday photos.  I know, I know, over the years we've seen a lot of George getting on/off this boat on the lake, but these seem to look particularly happy.

Any clues as to who the friends are in the boat?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 30 Jul 2021, 21:01

Could the woman in the red blouse be her sister? They did have dinner with them the other night.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilia Fri 30 Jul 2021, 23:22

No that’s not her sister. Her sister is in London right now. But the man helping her with the kids when getting off the boat is her uncle Akram Miknas (baria’s brother) & he’s a very famous and wealthy businessman

Lilia
Getting serious about George

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 31 Jul 2021, 00:24

It's wonderful to see george being a doting daddy they do look like a happy family.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 31 Jul 2021, 11:19

Akram Miknas has provided his own 'blue plaque' in London. Saw this a little while ago a stone's throw from the Dorchester 

And I think the guy with the short beard is Sam Jones, the photographer who took their wedding photos.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 01 Aug 2021, 15:58

PAN -What's the deal with the plaques? Aren't they usually installed at historic sites or at homes of famous dead people?
Miknas' plaque is funny, but obviously not posthumous. Why would he put up a plaque saying he still lived there?  Were there rumors of his death? scratch
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 01 Aug 2021, 17:20

Yes they are - and they're Wedgwood blue!

I had actually come across this plaque on a house in a mews between Mayfair and Piccadilly which is a short cut to a tube station so was quite amazed to see it had been published. 

I suspect he can put anything he likes on his own house, and given that he owns the biggest advertising agency in the Middle East no doubt he is full of fun ideas!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 01 Aug 2021, 23:35

Smile Well, he is in advertising! Maybe it's just another way to keep his presence out there. I wonder whose idea it was to post it.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down