George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Clooney pregnancy rumours abound EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Clooney pregnancy rumours abound EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Clooney pregnancy rumours abound EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Clooney pregnancy rumours abound EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Clooney pregnancy rumours abound EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Clooney pregnancy rumours abound EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Clooney pregnancy rumours abound EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Clooney pregnancy rumours abound EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Clooney pregnancy rumours abound EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Clooney pregnancy rumours abound

5 posters

Go down

Clooney pregnancy rumours abound Empty Clooney pregnancy rumours abound

Post by party animal - not! Fri 30 Jul 2021, 10:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9842639/Are-George-Amal-Clooney-expecting-baby-number-3.html

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Clooney pregnancy rumours abound Empty Re: Clooney pregnancy rumours abound

Post by annemarie Fri 30 Jul 2021, 14:47

[size=34]Are George, 60, and Amal Clooney, 43, expecting baby number three? Couple are 'past first trimester' four years after welcoming twins, according to reports[/size]

• The actor and human rights lawyer welcomed twins Ella and Alexander four years ago after getting married during a lavish Venice ceremony in 2014

• Insiders claim the happy couple have told their close friends when they threw a small dinner party near their Italian villa on July 4th  

•  A source told OK! US : 'Amal's said to be past her first trimester. She's already starting to show, so soon enough, everyone will know'

By CIARA FARMER FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 02:17 EDT, 30 July 2021 | UPDATED: 09:31 EDT, 30 July 2021

Are George and Amal Clooney expecting another baby?
The actor, 60, and human rights lawyer, 43, welcomed twins Ella and Alexander four years ago after getting married during a lavish Venice ceremony in 2014.  
Insiders claim the happy couple have already told their close friends when they threw a small dinner party near their Italian villa on July 4th. The couple were spotted out with pals on July 20, where Amal sported a form-fitting white dress. 

A source told OK! US: 'Amal's said to be past her first trimester. She's already starting to show, so soon enough, everyone will know.'
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+15

Family: Are George and Amal Clooney expecting another baby? (the couple are pictured on July 30 in Lake Como, Italy) 
Representatives for George and Amal have been contacted by MailOnline.  
It was reported last month that George had whizzed his wife and their children to Lake Como ahead of the twins' fourth birthday.

A source told E! News at the time that the family 'haven't been there in two years' but they'll be spending the summer at their family home, Villa Oleandra.
They added: 'They brought along their giant St. Bernard puppy, Rosie. They will be spending as much of the summer as they can in Lake Como.' 

+15

Stepping out: The couple are pictured on July 19 in Lake Como, Italy 

+15

Stepping out: Amal is pictured with the couple's kids in 2018

+15

A helping hand: During their outing, Amal was assisted on to waiting boat by George 

+15

Hold me close: The couple held hands during the outing 
In March, George spoke about how life changed when he became a father. 
He said: ''I don't think anyone is ever going to say at the end of the day 'God, I wish we'd done two more interesting films' rather than 'God, I'm really glad I spent this time with my kids or I did this with my kids.' 
In December, he gave a rare into fatherhood as he spoke to AARP The Magazine about naming their twins and being a famous parent.
He said: 'I didn't want, like, weird-a*s names for our kids. They're already going to have enough trouble. It's hard being the son of somebody famous and successful...
'It's hard being the son of somebody famous and successful. Paul Newman's son killed himself. Gregory Peck's son killed himself....

+15

Lifestyle changes: In March, George spoke about how life changed when he became a father

+15

Chatting away: She looked sensational in a white dress with ruching at the waist

+15

Happy couple: The actor, 60, and human rights lawyer, 43, welcomed twins Ella and Alexander four years ago after getting married during a lavish Venice ceremony in 2014 (pictured on July 4)

+15

Out and about: She looked impossibly glamorous for the trip 
'Bing Crosby had two sons kill themselves. I have an advantage because I'm so much older that by the time my son would feel competitive, I'll literally be gumming bread.' 
He later spoke to CBS This Morning about how Amal and the kids changed his life.
George said: 'There is no question that having Amal in my life changed everything for me. It was the first time that everything that she did and everything about her was infinitely more important than anything about me...
We never talked about having kids, and one day we said, 'What do you think?' And then we go to the doctor and you do the ultrasound and they're like, 'You got a baby boy!' and I was like, 'Baby boy, fantastic!'...

+15

Blooming: Amal is pictured in Paris while pregnant with her twins in February 2017

+15

Radiant: She emerged arm in arm with her husband while looking chic in the white look 

+15

Glam: She looked stunning as she emerged with her husband 

+15

Elegant: She paired the ensemble with gold heels and a clutch bag 
[size=18]George Clooney teams up with Omaze to raise money for charity

Loaded: 0%
Progress: 0%
0:00

Previous
Play
Skip
Mute

[/size]
Current Time0:00
/
Duration Time4:17

Fullscreen
Need Text

'And they go, 'And you got another one there.' I was up for one. Again, I'm old. All of a sudden, it's two. It's hard to get me to not talk, and I just stood there for, like, 10 minutes just staring at this piece of paper going, 'What? Two?'
He was later asked about why he 'waited so long' to become a father. 
George said: 'I found the right person to have them with,” he said. “There are some people, their goal was: ‘I have to have children.’ Mine wasn’t...
'I wasn’t looking at life, going: ‘My life will be unfulfilled without children.’ I felt like I had a pretty full life. Then I met Amal and realised that my life had been pretty empty.
'And then we throw these two kids in there and suddenly you realise how incredibly empty it was and, you know, it fills it all up. It makes it fun.'
He went on: '[Fatherhood] gives a sense of belonging, and a sense of home and the unconditional love, all the things that you were hoping you could get from a really good career and a dog. You realise that this is a lot more than that'. 

+15

Chatting away: She was engaging in animated chats with the fellow holidaymakers 

+15

Sweet: In December, George gave an insight into fatherhood as he spoke to AARP The Magazine about naming their twins and being a famous parent (pictured in 2019)

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 30 Jul 2021, 16:27

Oh boy, now we're on bump watch again?!!

Conflicted on this. On the one hand, I absolutely HATE how the tabloids make everything about pregnancy until the woman is into her late 50s.   Poor Amal, can't even wear a ruched dress without starting off rumours.

On the other hand, in these particular pictures she does look rather busty and with more a tummy than we're used to seeing . . . ?

PLUS this gossip is on every single news site on the internet - it's unusual for so many of the big publications running with the same news unless it's likely to be true.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 30 Jul 2021, 17:10

Totally agree with you Katie, (don't eating a big meal, Amal!) and I'm guessing the longer it goes on without response it's likely to be true.....

Also interesting tho that it's a few days after the bunfight at the Tremezzo pix.....

Next headline from the rags? Lockdown Baby or similar.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 30 Jul 2021, 17:17

I would expect a denial within the next couple of days, if not sooner. If not, well, as you say PAN, then it's true!

And if it is true, then to hell with the so-called 'friend' who called the tabloids! That's not nice.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 30 Jul 2021, 17:21

Ok, where is everybody?!!  I want to chat about this will everyone!!

Here's this tweet, which I thought was interesting.  She's asking whether in that picture (taken last week (?) of George and Amal at their new house in France) Amal looks three months pregnant.

If I didn't know better, I'd say the man in the middle is about at the end of the third trimester!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 30 Jul 2021, 17:32

Mm, it's hard to tell with the pleating isn't it? We don't know quite when that pic was taken either.......

Meanwhile Amal's been busy with some other stuff.............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 30 Jul 2021, 17:35

Oh, the suspense is killing me! I'd be thrilled if they were having more children (the internet seems to have decided it's going to be twins again).
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilia Fri 30 Jul 2021, 17:51

Sorry to disappoint you guys but she’s not pregnant 

Lilia
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 30 Jul 2021, 17:52

Good old Stan!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 30 Jul 2021, 17:53

CLOO OR FALSE 
George Clooney and wife Amal shut down rumours they are expecting their third child

• Mary Gallagher

• 1:33 ET, Jul 30 2021
  • Updated: 12:44 ET, Jul 30 2021

GEORGE Clooney and wife Amal have dismissed talk they are expecting a baby four years after the birth of their twins.
A spokesperson for the pair insisted: "Stories saying that Amal Clooney is pregnant are not true."

Amal and George Clooney are expecting their third childCredit: Getty - Contributor
Human rights lawyer Amal pictured in 2017 when she was pregnant with twins Ella and AlexanderCredit: Splash News

The 60-year-old star and the human rights lawyer, 43, share four-year-old twins Ella and Alexander.
US reports had claimed they had revealed to friends and family that they are set to welcome another baby into the world.
Sources told OK! Magazine: "The buzz is they’re having twins again.
"Amal’s said to be past her first trimester, and she’s already starting to show, so soon enough, everyone will know.

"George was giddy with excitement and couldn’t wait to tell everyone."
The insider added that the couple were unsure if they could have more kids, and the news "was met with well-wishes all around. George was so proud, and Amal was glowing".

[size=31]DREAM WEDDING[/size]

George and Amal married at a star-studded ceremony in Venice in 2014, just five months after the Ocean’s Eleven star popped the question.
They became parents to twins three years later.

Last year The Sun exclusively revealed the millionaire couple splashed out £90,000 on a playhouse for their twins — complete with zip wire and life-sized toy giraffe.
The lavish, two-storey den was a a mini version of the couple’s main home.
The £850,000 projects at the Clooneys’ California mansion, where they spent most of lockdown, also included digs for the live-in help.
The news comes as George and Amal were caught up in floods in Lake Como this week.

The couple's £12million mansion was marooned after heavy rainfall in his picture postcard village.
George’s expansive driveway was flooded and his garden, including a tennis court, were submerged in muddy water.
He has spent millions on the Grade II-listed, 17th century property near the banks of the River Thames in Berkshire, where he lives with barrister wife Amal, 43.
Nearby, floods have also caused misery for former Strictly favourite Debbie McGee, 62.

[size=21]George's Lake Como home has been hit by the floods in northern Italy this week, pictured here with Mayor of Laglio Roberto Pozzi on Wednesday[size=16]Credit: The Mega Agency

George and Amal were unsure if they could fall pregnant againCredit: Getty Images - Getty
They married in Italy in 2014 and welcomed twins three years later, and shared their new pregnancy news with friends and family at a party in Lake Como on July 4thCredit: Reuters[/size][/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 30 Jul 2021, 17:58

Damn! Thanks Lilia
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 30 Jul 2021, 18:01

Denied by the Daily Fail, too.  Stan has been busy!

'We're NOT pregnant': George Clooney, 60, and wife Amal, 43, shut down speculation they're expecting their third child

• The actor, 60, and human rights lawyer, 43, married in Venice in 2014 and share twins Ella and Alexander, four 

• Insiders had claimed the happy couple told close friends they were expecting when they threw a small dinner party near their Italian villa on July 4th 

• A source told OK! US : 'Amal's said to be past her first trimester. She's already starting to show, so soon enough, everyone will know'

• However, a representative has now shut down speculation saying in a statement: 'Stories saying that Amal Clooney is pregnant are not true'

By CIARA FARMER and BRYONY JEWELL FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 17:11, 30 July 2021

George and Amal Clooney are not expecting their third child, their representative has confirmed.  
The actor, 60, and human rights lawyer, 43, welcomed twins Ella and Alexander four years ago after getting married during a lavish Venice ceremony in 2014. 

Insiders had earlier claimed that the happy couple had already told their close friends that they were expanding their family when they threw a small dinner party near their Italian villa on July 4th. 
However speaking on Friday, their representative shut down any speculation and said: 'Stories saying that Amal Clooney is pregnant are not true.'   

+15

Family: George and Amal Clooney's representative has said in a statement that the couple are not expecting their third child together after it was reported on Friday that the lawyer was pregnant (the couple are pictured on July 20 in Lake Como, Italy) 

The couple were spotted out with pals on July 20, where Amal sported a form-fitting white dress. 
Sparking speculation the Clooneys were adding another baby to their brood, a source had told OK! US: 'Amal's said to be past her first trimester. She's already starting to show, so soon enough, everyone will know.' 
Representatives for George and Amal have been contacted by MailOnline. 
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 30 Jul 2021, 18:07

So, maybe just a hamburger? I guess she forgot to wear her spanx. Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 30 Jul 2021, 18:16

Poor Amal. Not even allowed to have a good dinner without the tabloids going bananas!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 30 Jul 2021, 18:21

Exactly. And one of her favourite designers too....the irony of it when they are both so slim.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down