George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 6 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 6 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 6 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 6 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 6 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

+57
Snoopy
annemarie
Barbara Garabedian
Letisia Ponce
j
Katarina
hathaross
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
janieb
graceanna
Clooney
pandabear
Stonehenge who?
m4rose
maria4
Sabby
Pari
adgran
lovelylois
bunny
melbert
fava
Coco
lamby
anon.4
blubelle
Lighterside
premiere
lelacorb
socimar
Bidbod
bellybaby
watching
Merlin
LornaDoone
Charley
sisieq
Nanette
iamnoone
laetval
Ello
lolo"layla"
Natascha
Casey
Katiedot
marina
Dexterdidit
lucy
it's me
Henway
MyGirlKylie
sandwiches
cindigirl
sarah ali
fluffy
pattygirl
61 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 6 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by bunny Sun 07 Aug 2011, 02:16

This whole story just seems a bit silly. George dates a lot of woman. Who can keep count of all of them.
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 6 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by Charley Sun 07 Aug 2011, 02:23

bunny wrote:I would take this with a grain of salt as gossip sites are known to exaggerate stories.

NNOOOO!!!!!!!! Wassat? Not everything you read on a gossip site is not true? Say it isn't so!!!

Pity that line wasn't in Life & Style's original story.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 02:24

It's hilarious, isn't it? Who couldn't love watching this? It’s almost like one side says something to one reporter and then the other side says something to another reporter. Another tennis match! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 02:28

she was a wrestler!!!! Nunchucks One punch here, another one there... Lightsabre fight But it seems "the fight" ended in the first round... Do battle Gunslinger cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 02:29

Charley wrote:
LouisLane wrote:Just because she is known for her legs doesn't mean she should spread them around... hahahaha... I had to make this joke lol!
forgive me Give Flowers

ROFLMAO - absolutely priceless!

Thanks Charley!!! Thumbs up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 07 Aug 2011, 02:54

Cinderella wrote:It's hilarious, isn't it? Who couldn't love watching this? It’s almost like one side says something to one reporter and then the other side says something to another reporter. Another tennis match! LOL

Except that we don't really know if anyone said anything to any reporter, or whether Life & Style saw SK's tweets from Italy and either put 2 & 2 together and got 6, or decided to make a story out of nothing, which then, picked up by other gossip tabloids, sites and TV shows took on a life of its own. I've seen it happen, and not necessarily regarding George.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Sun 07 Aug 2011, 02:55

I'm loving to watch this new fling/date/whatever...Actually is better than watch some of Clooney's movies! He should write the script and make a movie with his love life i'm sure that he'll get an oscar!!!
By the way my husband will date George Clooney next week. He is going to Milan on Tuesday...Follow him on Twitter LOL

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 07 Aug 2011, 03:08

He better provide pictures Marina, or we won't believe it!!! Oh hell, we will too!!!! Will he be showing his butt in a thong? And where is his website with all his nekkid posing? Just want to be prepared! Luv ya Marina! Hope hubby has a safe trip!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Sun 07 Aug 2011, 03:17

@ ROTFLOL Melbert!
you know, in these days if you go to Italy you must date George Clooney! hahaha
I'm most concerned if he meet some italian using thong...I can punch him better than Stacy did in all her life!!

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 07 Aug 2011, 03:22

It sounds like HE is the one who needs to be concerned!!! You go girl!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 07 Aug 2011, 03:27

The "I'm in heaven" part of the tweet cracks me up.

Everyone is assuming she means being with George. If she WAS with George the heaven part could have just been Lake Como, the scenery, the fact that she's with a RICH guy! Doesn't mean George necessarily rocked her world! HA!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 07 Aug 2011, 04:38

What? Can not be over, I started a scrap book for them that has at least 2 years worth of pages to fill.

Some web sites photo's said she came back from Madrid.

@Hen - George himself said, within the last 2-3 years, that he should never be referred to as a bachelor because he's been married and therefore he's a divorcee.

Sure Charley take all my fun away! tongue

Dam you George, Dam you I wanted to be brilliant first. Oh well thanks for the fun few day's anyway. Run for the hills It happens

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 07 Aug 2011, 04:43

Ummmmmmm. since when can Stan not get a hold of George for a long period of time! Oi, you!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Sun 07 Aug 2011, 05:11

I don't know if I can post a link to her facebook ( besides her Facebook isn't private). But if you go to her Facebook page and click on photos, on fans photos with Stacy there is a pic (photoshop) with her and Clooney. She can delete or not allow her friends to do this but looks like she doesn't care. Why....???

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 07 Aug 2011, 07:51

marina wrote:I don't know if I can post a link to her facebook
Of course you can. The only time you can't post a link or items from facebook is when that page belongs to someone who's not a celebrity or trying to become one. In that case they have a reasonable expectation of privacy which we should respect.

“George is finishing his movie and I haven’t had any way to reach him for the past several weeks,” Rosenfield told The Baltimore Sun.
Odd. I had no idea that telephony, telex, faxing, post and the internet weren't yet available in California. How do they do business?

Seriously, this is a souped up 'no comment'. He's absolutely not going to confirm this, but for whatever reason he can't deny it either, so he's going with 'I don't know' hoping it'll be taken as a denial.

Why doesn't he say 'no comment'? Firstly IMO (and this is just my opinion) no comment is usually - and correctly - interpreted as a confirmation. Secondly it just doesn't seem his style. I kind of like his terse, sarcastic comments. Makes a change from the usual saccharine response you get from most PRs (myself included).
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ello Sun 07 Aug 2011, 09:15

But he very often says 'we don't talk about George's private life' doesn't he? Not true in itself, but it's not the casual lie that he did come out with. If he can lie so casually how can you trust anything he says? And if you can't trust anything he says what's the point of anything he says, isn't it as likely to be made up as not?
Ello
Ello
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Coco Sun 07 Aug 2011, 09:33

I don't think Stan's odd comment means it's effective confirmation of the rumour ... due George's stance that he doesn't talk about his personal life, Stan has not commented before on rumours that later turned out to be ridiculous. There was one rumour in particular that's stirring in the recesses of my brain but it's too early to clear the cobwebs and remember exactly what the rumour was.

Coco
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 07 Aug 2011, 09:41

He works in PR. That's not a profession that's paid to tell the truth. It's designed to make the client look good and Stan will say whatever will sound best at the time - with his client's permission.

Remember when he was still repping Charlie Sheen and the whopper he came out with to the effect that no way was his client high on drugs, but was suffering an allergic reaction to something?

I don't suppose he checks everything he says with George first but I think he will keep George updated with the general gist of things and as his PR rep, he does speak for George and with George's permission.

I think Stan probably does tell the truth about George most of the time because there's not a lot about George that needs to be hidden but then there are the moments when he doesn't. Personally, it's the girlfriends that I think he tells the most porky pies about.

Now, it's possible that what Stan said was kind of true; I'm sure George wouldn't tell him about every one night stand and perhaps he's away on holiday and with George in London they haven't been in touch for a while. That's not quite the same as couldn't get in touch but it's more or less the same.

Or perhaps it's complete and utter hogwash and Stan's had George on the phone every day trying to figure out how to handle this.

As i read it, Stan's answer is just another way of saying 'no comment' or 'I'm not going to answer you' and I think that's how it was meant be understood.

It's a wishy washy answer that could be understood as a denial and won't fuel the flames of gossip any further (not that we seem to be short of inflammable material even without his assistance!).

I agree that maybe he should have stuck to his usual 'we don't comment on my client's personal life' but then we all know that's not true, either, don't we?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 07 Aug 2011, 10:05

[quote="Katiedot"]He works in PR. That's not a profession that's paid to tell the truth. quote]

And gossip tabloids/sites/tv shows are?

Ello wrote:But he very often says 'we don't talk about George's private life' doesn't he? Not true in itself, but it's not the casual lie that he did come out with. If he can lie so casually how can you trust anything he says? And if you can't trust anything he says what's the point of anything he says, isn't it as likely to be made up as not?

Why not trust anything Stan says? Everyone has trusted everything Life & Style said. Couldn't they have made it up in the beginning? Oh no, it's gossip from an unreliable source about George Clooney having a serious relationship/ONS/casual fling/whatever with a D-lister, so of course it MUST be true.

This is a copy of a comment I posted on CU:

Edward R. Murrow said, "The speed of communications is wondrous to behold. It is also true that speed can multiply the distribution of information that we know to be untrue."
We do not know if these stories about George and Ms Kiebler are untrue, but we also - and more importantly - do not know if they are true. But you wouldn't know that after reading most of the stories on the internet and the posts in a lot of forums and blogs.

How do I put two quotes in the one post? This was the best I could do.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 07 Aug 2011, 10:29

Not knowing what to do I checked the movement of Stacy transcripts (with pictures) on his Twitter and Facebook accounts and those of George.
Stacy leaves for Italy on 6 / 7
The 9 / 7 leaves for Rome
12 to 15 / 7 is in Sicily
16 to 17 / 7 is in Sardinia, Cala di Volpe
18 to 19 / 7 is in Portofino
the 20 is in Santa Margherita
21 / 7 Monaco
22 / 7 Saint-Tropez
26 to 27 / 7 at Cannes
on 28 leaves for London
The 31 / 7 part of Beirut (Lebanon) to LAX

George is in Italy since 9 / 6 (photo Milan Hotel Principe di Savoia)
The 17 / 6 is definitely in Italy and also the 22 / 6
The 4 / 7 is in Italy (photo by speedboat to the fireworks)
from 11 / 7 al13 / 7 is in Cancun
The 18 / 7 is Los Angeles (photos)
22 / 7 is Los Angeles (photo out of the restaurant)
The 25 / 7 leaves Los Angeles (LAX photos)
26 to 27 / 7 is in Paris (airport pictures and photos Mountparnasse)
It seems, then left for London but there are no more reliable information.
Stacy and he may have met only 8 / 7 and (if George is actually going to London on 28 and 29 / 7 because then she left for Beirut.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Sun 07 Aug 2011, 11:01

Yeah, thanks for doing this Lelacorb, Great detective work. The whole 'they are dating exclusively' story seems very silly now, don't you think?

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ello Sun 07 Aug 2011, 11:38

I had forgotten Charlie Sheen, Katie, what an awful job, really. If there's anything to the gay rumours then he's working hard with George, otherwise he sounds like the easiest of clients for a publicist. He doesn't even need publicity.

Charley, I don't trust what Life & Style said, I can only go by track record. I think they usually have something to hang a story on, but not always. I think she looks like George's type, but so do a million others, it's that kind of type isnt it? I think she's been around the block and probably wouldn't pull a story about an A-lister out of the air when he could just deny it, but she might, how would I know? I think it's most likely there's some kernel of truth and a lot of embellishment. I don't think they're moving in together. The only person I know for sure is lying is Stan, he has not been unable to contact George. I think he was having a laugh. but again how would I know?
Ello
Ello
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 07 Aug 2011, 12:13

Thanks for that Lelacorb. Seems the most it could have been really is a one night stand maybe two at the most as it seems they have rarely been in the same place. Not exactly the makings of a serious relationship or any for that matter. I think someone tipped of the magazine because I just can't think of why they would be following her tweets and then randomly link her name to George's. My guess is we won't be seeing her with him again and this will all die down. She will probably play on it while she can then hookup with someone else! Stan does tell lies when he needs too he gets paid enough too.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 12:55

Great job Lela!

I would just add two things:
1- 6/22: announcement of George and Eli's split
2- 6/28: Stacy tweeted something thet could mean cryptic message (Everything is about timing) or just her "projects and trip that were lining up.
The message she tweeted yesterday, she also posted on facebook and her fans are commenting about George there, there was even one who said she tweeted too much and everyone knows George is a private person. Another fan (I believe), post a pic of them both from a website that was talking about their "relationship". If it is true, now she might feel awful knowing she became a fling, she sure didn't want to be private did she? if it is not true, she is enjoying the free publicity.She might be sweet and all, but either way, she is not that naive and she seems to be taking advantage of the opportunity.

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 07 Aug 2011, 13:01

Cindi: please, let's keep the hair color out of this, will you?!

Sorry Louis, didn't think it was a sore point. LOL

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 13:04

cindigirl wrote:Cindi: please, let's keep the hair color out of this, will you?!

Sorry Louis, didn't think it was a sore point. LOL

lol! I am just trying to be respectful because I am sure I (or someone else here) would end it up making the blonde jokes that you are not fond of, right?! Thumbs up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 07 Aug 2011, 13:16

Katiedot wrote:

“George is finishing his movie and I haven’t had any way to reach him for the past several weeks,” Rosenfield told The Baltimore Sun.
Odd. I had no idea that telephony, telex, faxing, post and the internet weren't yet available in California. How do they do business?

Seriously, this is a souped up 'no comment'. He's absolutely not going to confirm this, but for whatever reason he can't deny it either, so he's going with 'I don't know' hoping it'll be taken as a denial.

Why doesn't he say 'no comment'? Firstly IMO (and this is just my opinion) no comment is usually - and correctly - interpreted as a confirmation. Secondly it just doesn't seem his style. I kind of like his terse, sarcastic comments. Makes a change from the usual saccharine response you get from most PRs (myself included).

He's going with the long winded round about "no comment" because he CAN'T deny photographic evidence of the two together on the internet on her facebook page, according to someone from another forum who has facebook and has seen the picture of them together. And LMAO did Stan actually think anyone would believe that he couldn't reach George for days at a time?
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 07 Aug 2011, 13:23

I've seen the picture it is just a photoshop of the two together. It certainly isn't a real picture. Stan is being Stan.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 07 Aug 2011, 13:29

Right Louis, not fond of blonde jokes although I'm getting used to them. A chap I used to work with always called me "blondie" which really teed me off. Mad
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 07 Aug 2011, 13:43

StacyKeiblerStacy Keibler
"God never sends us more than we can handle - Mother Teresa"

StacyKeiblerStacy Keibler
"Ahhh, I like this one... "Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail." - Charles F. Kettering (although it can be hard sometimes, no?)"

It sounds to me like someone is having a hard time with the backlash of this story. Like maybe it wasn't such a great idea afterall leaking this one night stand or whatever it actually was in reality. The wrestling blogs are brutal, all running with the story that she's already been dumped for talking, which must sting.

She might have done better to at least get her foot firmly in the door before talking but in light of the pictures of her at the end of last year in Mexico with the "whole crew", I think she might have been under the impression that it was more than just a fling; which leads me to believe that she thought she had reason to celebrate the relationship now that the "break up" was official with Betty...hence the leaking.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 14:08

So, Is her pic hanging out with CC (argh) and company in Cabo during the holidays ,while George avoided being papped with Eli, a proof he was indeed cheating on Eli? Hmmmmmm, I guess I know why Eli was changing her hair color lol!

Wait, so she knew she was being the mistress? she is not that naive, is she? Totally confused.

Lightside, I thought the pic was just a montage of them that someone posted on her page, not actual proof they were together. Unless, you are talking about another pic that I did not see.

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 07 Aug 2011, 14:32

Facebook photo definitely photoshop. It's SK arriving back in LA and George working on IOM in nice cold Cincinnati. Whoever did it really had no imagination.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 07 Aug 2011, 14:39

Ya know, patty, I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, that she was just a "victim" of tabloid gossip re. her and George, but with her Facebook photoshopped picture I believe she's now milking it for all it's worth. I really wish he could find a nice, normal lady who isn't a famewhore. I think he deserves it. UNLESS he totally behind all this, which really wouldn't surprise me.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Sun 07 Aug 2011, 15:23

I think a lot of the problem is with George. Nice girls who are not fame whores will want a commitment. I do not think he wants to get caught up in all of that. He dates women that are easy to leave.
bunny
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 07 Aug 2011, 15:32

bunny wrote:I think a lot of the problem is with George. Nice girls who are not fame whores will want a commitment. I do not think he wants to get caught up in all of that. He dates women that are easy to leave.

Think you're right, bunny. Probably scared too, that if he dated a really nice girl, he might get hooked and all his protestations would go out the window. Let's face it, there is someone out there in the world who could really rock His world as much as he would rock hers and commitment would be mutual.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 15:37

Oh, I don’t think he’s totally behind this and I think it was something he didn’t expect. I doubt if he told Stan about a one-night stand, therefore Stan’s message sounds fine to me. How many people does Stan represent? Only George? Everyone makes it sound like Stan is sitting the with his hand ready on the phone so when GEORGE calls he can pick it up on the first ring. Come on… He has plenty of other things to deal with. If George is working on a movie for a month or so, why would Stan be in constant contact with him? You’d think with George being busy he couldn’t possibly get into too much trouble. So, George was stupid and had a one-night stand. So what. I doubt he’s had a woman in quite a while since he wasn’t with Eli for forever! His stupid loins got the better of him. Now he has to pay the price and maybe Stan is being coyer so George has to deal with it in his own way. I, personally, wouldn’t touch it with a ten foot pole either. Maybe this is a wakeup call to George. Don’t follow in others footsteps, some of them are deep and some are filled with quicksand. Be careful where you stand, make sure it’s on solid ground. BTW I like Stan!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 07 Aug 2011, 16:11

Stacy's FB link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link to fan photo:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stacy's Twitter:

Last edited by Katiedot on Sun 07 Aug 2011, 16:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 07 Aug 2011, 16:26

Charley wrote: Everyone has trusted everything Life & Style said. Couldn't they have made it up in the beginning? Oh no, it's gossip from an unreliable source about George Clooney having a serious relationship/ONS/casual fling/whatever with a D-lister, so of course it MUST be true.

Hi Charley. Not so sure why you're getting so bent out of shape on this one. I don't see anyone on this forum believing the Life & Style article and there are several people questioning it.

What we do know is this:

Stacy is somehow in George's social circle (pics of her in Mexico with Cindy Crawford at the same time George was holidaying there with them)
She met him in 2006 at an Oscar event.
She hasn't made any effort to deny the story.
George's team barely made any effort to deny the story with a non-denial.
Her travel locations and his travel plans seem to overlap only once or twice during the whole month.

From that we all decide what we believe happened and there'll never be a solution to this.

The two things that puzzle me are these:
1. That no one denied this which I'd think one or the other would do if it weren't true
2. Where Life & Style got the story from. I don't think even an ardent Clooney fan would put her twitter comments and dates together and come up with this. So how did they?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Sun 07 Aug 2011, 16:32

How did they know? She leaked it, that's how. In my opinion, of course.

Yep, that pic is definitely PhotoShop'ed. And she's keeping on her page? What a shocker. LOL.

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 16:42

Why Washington post suggested that her side leaked?! one wonders...
So far, she has proved she is no different than the others.

Katie, one of her tweets is complimenting how pretty Cindy is.

I am wondering if Cindy and Rande are George's pimps. Why would he need pimps in the first place?LOL. George , with friends like these, you don't need enemies, just introducing you to kniving famewh*res (not saying Stacy is, but...). Wait a second, just forgot they are your type! nevermind then... lol! Love3

Last edited by LouisLane on Sun 07 Aug 2011, 16:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 07 Aug 2011, 18:03

I just joined a few weeks ago and you guys seem like a lot of fun. This is my first clooney observation. I think Stacy came up Gs radar in cabo when things were not going well for him and E. They might have started a fling thing then and in June that was maybe what the fight was about at Como. He wanted out. Stacy thought she was the new it girl and turned out she is not. G has said his personal life is his business, but when he brings these women into public he makes it everbodys business. If he had normal relationship with a woman whether she is younger, older, prettier, etc people would focus on his work not his personal life. There are plenty very successful actors and directors in hollywood where you know nothing of there personal life you just focus on their movies.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 07 Aug 2011, 18:22

Welcome to the forum lovelylois. Yes, we are a fun loving bunch. Sometimes we get serious trying to catch up with G but mostly it's just fun chat.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Sun 07 Aug 2011, 19:05

@ Lovelois
Welcome and I was writing about this theory, too!
About the Facebook I'm wondering why she is allowing this kind of behaviour from her fans/friends? Think she is enjoying and Clooney's camp can do nothing about....bc she can be "angry" and tell all?
I'm sure that if I made a photoshop like that and suddenly the midia pick out, and people start to talk I'll receive a e-mail, or even a legal order to put the pic down ( it's possible in Brazil to use the legal form)...So why CLooney is so quiet?? And, please Stacy, you clearly show that you are expecting the paps at the airport(nice vacation outfit), they knew the time of you fligth and you put that smile wich means: yes, I'm f******g George Clooney!!!!

According with Lelacorb time line ( thank you, Lela) they didn't spend the summer together as we all know. If, the meet each other it was one day or two and she wasn't alone on her vacations...kind of weird for a couple that is going on "exclusive" or
(that's something that I'm wondering) they are "having fun" since the New Year vacation and he paid the trip for her ( she's is crazy for Europe in her twitter) with friends. We know that he did this kind of thing. He paid for Eli friends and family I guess. He'll be working and she'll be around.
As Lovelois wrote I was thinking on this few days ago...Maybe the no pics with Eli was bc he was handle with both girls? Eli is in London with him/Eli CLEARLY wasn't in London with him. Maybe he was acting like a lot of disgusting guys that start to avoid you, be boring with you and this is a tatic for you break the relationship and they don't need to look bad? It's very common and after 2-3 days you discover that the guy was seeing someone during the time that you and him are together and now he is dating that person. The was only waiting that you call the relationship quits.
People in Como reported a huge figth , Eli leaving the house...
IMO was very weird that Clooney avoid pics with ELi almost 6 months and immedately denied every single rumour that they were break up. IMO when they appeared together again in Milan and dinner in Como it was clear for me that Clooney was doing a full deny of the rumours and they are together in Como. He used to behaviour this way: shut down a rumour with a dinner pic/walk in a bike and all
besides that we saw that during that time he and ELi spent few time together. She went to Mexico with friends many times, went to Italy and she was showing a not happy face in her pics.
it' possible that Stacy is not a new girl and the Clooney game would be Eli dressing Cavalli at Venice red carpet and Stacy in the bedroom???
@ Katie
Thank you for the info and sorry bc I didn't put the link after your answer ( I went to bed right after my post and only read today)

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Sun 07 Aug 2011, 19:30

For those who might still wonder if Stacy is at all chasing the famous...One of the pics she has posted in archives is of her and LeBron James from a few years ago. The caption is thanks for dinner last night. I don't think I've laughed so hard. (something like that) LeBron tried to convey the "family man" image - he and high school girlfriend have son - while a playing for Cleveland.

But those around Cleveland know that he is/has been a womanizer - has always loved Vegas "working girls" and his house in Cleveland was often a "party house" - ala Tiger Woods kind of parties. LeBron was often papped with his "long-timegirlfriend and mother of his son" (which is how it would be captioned). But he just set the girlfriend up with her own house - he didn't live with her. Just trotted her out for the "isn't this a wonderful family" photo. Since moving to Miami, LeBron has been much more open about the "showgirls" and has "broken up" with that long-time girlfriend.

Doesn't mean Stacy was one of LeBron's one night stands, but it doesn't mean she wasn't either. Just a comment about whether or not she seems to be a fame seeker.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 07 Aug 2011, 20:36

IF they know one another, if they travel in the same small circle of friends ! Cabo has been the Hollywood/fame spot to vacation, even more so during the winter holidays. How many people in entertainment have you seen pics of over the years at Cabo during Christmas and New Years? Just cause they are photographed together doesn't mean they are good friends, that they hang out together or on vacation together IMO. From what I read here regrading SK tweets, they sounded completely normal," IN Heaven" who wouldn't be Italty is beautiful. George is Known for open house in Como, come one come all weather he is there or not. SK and group could of stayed at his Villa, he might of even been there . But all the commotion in tabs, on TV, and all over the internet, is so blown out of proportion, it wouldn't surprise me if some one was playing games, having a little fun with the bloggers and the tabs viva SK tweets, facebook.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 07 Aug 2011, 21:08

LouisLane wrote:So, Is her pic hanging out with CC (argh) and company in Cabo during the holidays ,while George avoided being papped with Eli, a proof he was indeed cheating on Eli? Hmmmmmm, I guess I know why Eli was changing her hair color lol!

Wait, so she knew she was being the mistress? she is not that naive, is she? Totally confused.

Lightside, I thought the pic was just a montage of them that someone posted on her page, not actual proof they were together. Unless, you are talking about another pic that I did not see.

It certainly seems like more than just a possibility to me, since she's clearly in the picture with Cindy and Bar and the caption names her as present, so that wasn't any photoshopped pic. There have been rumors posted on the JJ blog for months now, talking about a "secret blonde" much younger than George that couldn't be revealed just yet, which everyone has dismissed as another one of "the One" stories but I think there's more than one person as "the One" trying to get their story out over there for quite some time now.

It's hysterically funny (which is why I go to read it) because they all actually argue about whose "the One" story is the authentic one! I know! How looney tunes do you have to be to argue that your fantasy relationship with a celebrity you've never met is the real one and the other one that people are posting about is fiction! Sometimes after I've read one of the threads there I feel like I'm the one losing my mind! hahahaha
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 21:19

It's hysterically funny (which is why I go to read it) because they all actually argue about whose "the One" story is the authentic one! I know! How looney tunes do you have to be to argue that your fantasy relationship with a celebrity you've never met is the real one and the other one that people are posting about is fiction! Sometimes after I've read one of the threads there I feel like I'm the one losing my mind! hahahaha.

That's why I barely go there and don't comment anymore. I went there today and saw someone using my old virtual name there, lol. Most of them are insane and when i read their comments, I feel like I am an angel Smile, lol!

If she was all this time with GC and this was leaked just now as if it was only a fling, ha...I don't evenwant to continue my thoughts... I feel this Hollywood PR game is almost like selling your soul...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 07 Aug 2011, 21:54

@ Louis Lane.....It's far worse over at IMDb...where angels fear to tread. hahahaha

Oh I don't pretend to know if they were seeing each other all this time. The only people who know that are the people involved. It just seems very much coincidental but actually backs up the comments made by her "insiders" that they "travel in the same circles" or whatever the quote was, it was something along that line. That statement seemed to indicate that although this was a more recent hookup, they've been in each other's company on a regular basis that's all.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 07 Aug 2011, 21:59

melbert wrote:Stacy's FB link:

Link to fan photo:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stacy's Twitter:

Can someone really think we are so stupid? Here is Stacey Keilbler arriving at LAX with a summer dress and wearing flip flops (not in this picture but in a full length picture taken at the same time). George is wearing a sweater, woolen scarf, a coat and a hat?? Did he land in the North Pole? The pic of him is probably from last February when he was shooting The Ides of March, hers is current.

Last edited by socimar on Sun 07 Aug 2011, 22:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos and added info)
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 22:46

Lighterside wrote:@ Louis Lane.....It's far worse over at IMDb...where angels fear to tread. hahahaha

Oh I don't pretend to know if they were seeing each other all this time. The only people who know that are the people involved. It just seems very much coincidental but actually backs up the comments made by her "insiders" that they "travel in the same circles" or whatever the quote was, it was something along that line. That statement seemed to indicate that although this was a more recent hookup, they've been in each other's company on a regular basis that's all.

True! they are the only ones who know what's going on why this was leaked and everybody is mum about it. "They run in the same circles", Insiders said. Well, at least I made 2 jokes out of this story already,lol. cheers How many pages are we having for this thread now? like 7? wow!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next