George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 5 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 5 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 5 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 5 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

+57
Snoopy
annemarie
Barbara Garabedian
Letisia Ponce
j
Katarina
hathaross
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
janieb
graceanna
Clooney
pandabear
Stonehenge who?
m4rose
maria4
Sabby
Pari
adgran
lovelylois
bunny
melbert
fava
Coco
lamby
anon.4
blubelle
Lighterside
premiere
lelacorb
socimar
Bidbod
bellybaby
watching
Merlin
LornaDoone
Charley
sisieq
Nanette
iamnoone
laetval
Ello
lolo"layla"
Natascha
Casey
Katiedot
marina
Dexterdidit
lucy
it's me
Henway
MyGirlKylie
sandwiches
cindigirl
sarah ali
fluffy
pattygirl
61 posters

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 5 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2011, 04:50

I posted this on the other thread...
If you go to the good morning america link below:http://abcnews.go.com/search?searchtext=george%20clooney%20and%20stacy%20keibler

Scroll down, you will find pics of clooney and stacy, in he second set of pics ( link dated aug 5th at 1:57 pm), the legend of the pic says:
The couple began dating shortly after Clooney's breakup months ago with long-time girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis.

What do you think? interesting non?!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 5 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by Casey Sat 06 Aug 2011, 04:54

Katiedot wrote:It's always this way when he's single: he has half a dozen women rumoured to be dating/sleeping with him.

I think half of it is fantasy, half may be real and then I'm pretty sure there's plenty of women we never get to hear about until much later (remember the Irish newscaster, the stripper, and the redhead he was pictured playing basketball with?).

The guy's not going to be celibate for long and as long as he's single he can screw around as much as he wants. And it seems he wants. There's plenty of evidence that he's cheated on his girlfriends in the past (Kimberley Russell, Celine, Lisa Snowdon) so it seems he likes to have a bit of an overlap between them.

As for Stacy Keibler, at first I thought this was complete nonsense but I'm wondering why nobody's denying it. You'd think she wouldn't want the reputation as one of George's summer lays and he's making a laughing stock out of himself. If it's not true, I don't think this is making either of them look good.

I sometimes wonder if there's been a change of policy in his management or PR team. They've worked so hard and so long to get him a reputation as a classy, intelligent, decent guy - and you can see from posts by recent fans that they're still buying that image - but the last couple of years have shown him otherwise with his public choice in women.

I think it has more to do with George himself, rather than his management. After he won his Oscar, and started getting media approval for his humanitarian work, I think he began to feel sort of invincible, like he couldn't do anything wrong, like he's so established now, such an icon, that nothing can take him down. His image and status were firmly established, and he was now a power player, and he felt like he was a media darling. I think he misjudged, but I think that's where the carelessness with his public life comes from. I think he just feels like nothing will hurt him.

I do think that Stan is actually a good publicist. Problem is, I think that George is very a control freak who also doesn't take advise very well. I think he feels like he knows best. You'll notice that when George gets out of the way, Stan can actually be a very effective publicist who knows when to shut down a story ('she just like to wear rings,' he said about EC and the constant engagement stories) and when to offer an explanation (usually, very terse and to the point). The problem is George himself, not his management. I fear that he may have gotten too big for his britches in the last few years.

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 06 Aug 2011, 04:56

LouisLane when I copy and paste the link it opens up an ABC page that says "page cannot be found"
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Sat 06 Aug 2011, 04:56

LouisLane wrote:I posted this on the other thread...
If you go to the good morning america link below:http://abcnews.go.com/search?searchtext=george%20clooney%20and%20stacy%20keibler

Scroll down, you will find pics of clooney and stacy, in he second set of pics ( link dated aug 5th at 1:57 pm), the legend of the pic says:
The couple began dating shortly after Clooney's breakup months ago with long-time girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis.

What do you think? interesting non?!

Hi LL, I think it's a very badly worded caption, and historically inaccurate. He didn't break up with EC 'months ago'. I think it's just sloppliness really.

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2011, 05:01

Lorna, the way I did to find that was I went to good morning america page and searched george clooney and stacy keibler and gave me that page tha I posted the link here, I don't know why it is not working for you, No

Casey: perhaps...you would think jornalists would be more careful with words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2011, 05:04

Casey wrote:
Katiedot wrote:It's always this way when he's single: he has half a dozen women rumoured to be dating/sleeping with him.

I think half of it is fantasy, half may be real and then I'm pretty sure there's plenty of women we never get to hear about until much later (remember the Irish newscaster, the stripper, and the redhead he was pictured playing basketball with?).

The guy's not going to be celibate for long and as long as he's single he can screw around as much as he wants. And it seems he wants. There's plenty of evidence that he's cheated on his girlfriends in the past (Kimberley Russell, Celine, Lisa Snowdon) so it seems he likes to have a bit of an overlap between them.

As for Stacy Keibler, at first I thought this was complete nonsense but I'm wondering why nobody's denying it. You'd think she wouldn't want the reputation as one of George's summer lays and he's making a laughing stock out of himself. If it's not true, I don't think this is making either of them look good.

I sometimes wonder if there's been a change of policy in his management or PR team. They've worked so hard and so long to get him a reputation as a classy, intelligent, decent guy - and you can see from posts by recent fans that they're still buying that image - but the last couple of years have shown him otherwise with his public choice in women.

I think it has more to do with George himself, rather than his management. After he won his Oscar, and started getting media approval for his humanitarian work, I think he began to feel sort of invincible, like he couldn't do anything wrong, like he's so established now, such an icon, that nothing can take him down. His image and status were firmly established, and he was now a power player, and he felt like he was a media darling. I think he misjudged, but I think that's where the carelessness with his public life comes from. I think he just feels like nothing will hurt him.

I do think that Stan is actually a good publicist. Problem is, I think that George is very a control freak who also doesn't take advise very well. I think he feels like he knows best. You'll notice that when George gets out of the way, Stan can actually be a very effective publicist who knows when to shut down a story ('she just like to wear rings,' he said about EC and the constant engagement stories) and when to offer an explanation (usually, very terse and to the point). The problem is George himself, not his management. I fear that he may have gotten too big for his britches in the last few years.

Casey, great explanation. He comes across as stubborn who knows best (very intelligent). I could say better, well said!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sat 06 Aug 2011, 05:06

The redhead he was photog'd playing basketball with was Samantha Power, the former Obama staffer who'd written a book about Darfur and with whom he'd appeared on a talk show. She was still a staffer then and was in a relationship with the guy she married not long after.
Not EVERY woman he's EVER seen with is actually a lover, whether long, mid or short term.
As I said somewhere else, he doesn't always deny.
And just because a legend says something doesn't make it so.
Also as I said somewhere else, he might be dating her, he might not. But just because a tabloid says he is doesn't prove he is.
I think it was Dexterdidit who said that these stories are good for her because her name is now "out there" and it's convenient for him because it stops Betty with the "stocking his fridge with sauce" stories. Maybe there's more truth in that than anything else that's been bandied about.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sat 06 Aug 2011, 05:33

Noodle says the same thing in the "What Betty Did Next" thread. I've copied it straight from there (hope you don't mind Noodle). I'm still sure Dexterdidit had the same opinion, but I haven't gone looking for her post (which may even be on a different forum).

"Ok does anyone think that this sudden new woman... all over the news in a couple of days,tweets that hint at things but could be denied as being misunderstood at a later date... could be George's way of putting a stop to the filling the fridge type of statements from Eli?
Maybe someone else will remember better, but I don't remember George being so public with someone new so soon after a breakup. It somehow doesn't seem to fit his attitude of politeness when he splits with someone.
Some of what I've read sounds like she was in a fairly large group of people, not just a private guest at Como. I wonder if this is something she is going along with to help George out. It shuts Eli down where George is concerned, and it gives Stacey some publicity. Seems like that could be a win/win situation for them both."
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by anon.4 Sat 06 Aug 2011, 07:22

Hmm. . .hangs out w/ Cindy and RandE. I have this theory that RandE is like GC's personal pimp. Finding MAWs for GC @ his various bars and restaurants. He met SL years before dating her @ one of RandE's Vegas places. SK knows RandE and looks like a blonde version of SL. Wonder who pimped EC to him?

anon.4
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Sat 06 Aug 2011, 07:47

Yup, Anon.4!
It's amazing how intertwined his ladies are. If you do enough research (hey, I broke my toe and had alot of time on my hands) it is a very small world of George.
What amazes me is that some would like to think that George does not get laid.
He does. Regularly. Get used to it. It's okay, really it is.

He has a definite type too. Read: all of his 'girls'.

Marina sized it up nicely *waves*.

Ello, you nearly killed me a few pages back. LMFAO!

Lucy, you're totally cool.

I'm too tired to comment further, but some of these comments made me laugh till I cried...

George... go on with your bad self! Really looking forward to "Ides" and "Descendants".

lamby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 06 Aug 2011, 09:12

When they would meet? Only 8 July and then they were in different places. Check the Stacy's account .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Sat 06 Aug 2011, 12:23

fluffy wrote:Tash, I can't get your link, either that or my computer's really slooooow!

In case it means more generous, that in his private life he is not as much a dictator as on set.

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 06 Aug 2011, 12:29

lelacorb wrote:When they would meet? Only 8 July and then they were in different places. Check the Stacy's account .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Initially they're supposed to have met in 2006. When she was . . . 26/27 years old.

Still not sure that the twitter dates match up although it seems they were in Paris and London at the same time? Perhaps someone would be so kind as to put together a timeline?

What does make me laugh is that she was on a yacht in Cannes - as was Betty. She's friends with Bar Rafaeli (or at least got photographed with her and Cindy C) - as is Betty.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 06 Aug 2011, 12:35

Noodle wrote:Ok does anyone think that this sudden new woman... all over the news in a couple of days,tweets that hint at things but could be denied as being misunderstood at a later date... could be George's way of putting a stop to the filling the fridge type of statements from Eli?
Years ago we had the same theory. Can't remember which girlfriend it was but suddenly he was being 'seen' (but not photographed) briefly with a blonde and one poster pointed out that it was very convenient for him that the new one was a blonde so she couldn't be confused for the old one (a brunette) by anybody.

Sorry, I seem to have caught Mel's CRS and I really can't remember whether the brunette in question was Lisa or Krista. No idea whether the blonde ever actually existed but the rumours were enough to put an end to the 'they never really broke up' speculation.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 06 Aug 2011, 12:38

Lainey has weighed in

George Clooney’s modest standards

With all due respect to Stacy Keibler...

Because I’m sure she’s very nice.

But come on. I had to google to answer the question: What is a Stacy Keibler? Apparently a wrestler. And she was on Dancing With The Sh-ts which I don’t watch so I’d never heard of her. Some other tabloid reported that she’s now George Clooney’s new piece. Us Weekly has followed with corroboration. And a source “close to her” insists that it’s more than just a fling.

Oh honey. Already? You’re telling your people to talk...already? Look! Keibler just arrived at LAX yesterday as the story broke wide. Conveniently she was papped!

Apparently she and George have known each other a few years. It’s “exclusive” already.

Well, at 31, she’s right there in the age range, and she fits the template as established by her predecessors. Clooney doesn’t date “names”. And they’re never overly overly pretty either. They’re goodlooking, sure, but they’re not showstoppers either. Sarah Larson, The Italian Queen, now Keibler...

It’s deliberate for him. The gorgeous ones require too much maintenance. And come with too many expectations. He brings them along when they are lower on the scale, right up to the point where they ask for too much, and then he cuts them loose, finds a new one and starts from the beginning. There’s a training process you know. And a certain amount of discretion is required, along with a willingness to, ah, experiment.

Um, pretty sure, by these standards, that Stacy Keibler doesn’t have anything bigger on her resume than George Clooney. The way she’s playing it though, already, I don’t know if she’s sticking around. Don’t think this one wasn’t vetted very thoroughly.

As for Elisabetta Canalis - she’s in LA too, was seen leaving a restaurant last night, and had to drive herself home.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Coco Sat 06 Aug 2011, 13:07

Do you ladies think Lainey is being serious when she says George's girlfriends aren't "overly pretty"? Or is that jealousy/cattiness?

Yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so some people might think someone's stunning, others might think she's not all that. Personally I don't think Sarah L is "overly pretty" (just my opinion, not wanting to sound nasty) but think Eli is quite stunning. Lainey seems to be making quite a sweeping statement with that one.

I would also think the not so pretty ones would be more high maintenance as it takes more to get them to look good.

Coco
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 06 Aug 2011, 13:29

I think the issue is that he goes for good looking, not breathtakingly stunning women - and the press act like due to his rep and his image, he should only have the hottest woman on the planet on his arm and not anything less than. Look how the woman are pushed up the "hottest" scale once they hook up with him - it is the press who promote the woman he dates as hot as much as it may be their career pre George.

I do agree with the premise to an extent but not for the reason that lainey mentions (high maintenance because Betty seemed to be high maintenance as did Larson)- I think it has much more to do with George needing to be the centre of attention at all times. Good loking woman on his arm gets him attention but as long as the woman isn't too attractive, he remains the focus. If he had a Victoria Secret angel on his arm, all the attention may not be George. This way he contiues to be the star and the name in the relationship and continues to be promoted that way in the press therefore encouraging the image. I think he would like the press that comes with a Brad and Angie coupling but I don't see him as someone who would accept and be willing to be in a relationship with someone who is as famous as he is.

He has to have top billing in his films. I think he needs it in his private life as well.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sat 06 Aug 2011, 14:46

I think Celine is the only one I recall who was really beautiful and stunning. The rest I have usually been surprised when I first see their photos---I'm expecting one of the most beautiful women on the planet and they are nowhere near that.

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 06 Aug 2011, 14:55

I really think he may go for more than just good looks in a woman, i.e., sense of humor, political savy, intelligence. Hey, wait a minute Betty has none of these. Now maybe he is going for strength, durability, flexibility, and the ability to beat the snot out of anybody bothering him. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sat 06 Aug 2011, 15:03

We still haven't heard anything from Stacy (or her peeps) herself yet. We still haven't heard anything from George's peeps. And why would Stacy deny anything? Even if it wasn't true? This is the most publicity this girl has had....probably ever! When I first saw her name,, I was thinking of that guy actor (Stacy Keach!). This is gold for her. She's not gonna come out and say anything. If she's pushed to, she's gonna deny knowing where it came from, etc. And if George knows her, is friends, why would he come forward and deny something that isn't really hurting him. So people think he's a lady of negotiable affection....and? That's like a gold star for a guy. He knows it's ultimately helping her, so it's no big deal to him. And the more his name is out, the more people will hear it in the next few months when his films are out too.
Everybody's saying that George is shutting down her tweets, he broke up with her because she is tweeting, etc. First of all, there's no confirmation that these tweets have anything to do with him! In fact, everything we've heard about this trip confirms that they were just tweets about her trip, not him.
I still think that this is from her PR, or maybe started as a joke from one of her friends....
And lets face it, when Showbiz Tonight is running 15 minute segments on Chris Kardashian pushing for more grandkids, you KNOW it's been a slow news day.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sat 06 Aug 2011, 15:32

Casey wrote:
pattygirl wrote:Watching E! News and they are backing down on GC dating SK. They're saying he dumped her after tweet "I'm in heaven". This was supposedly announced on Good Morning America this am.

Pattygirl, did they say for sure that he dumped her, or were they just sort of fooling around, as in, 'he'll probably dump her because of her tweeting this or that'? Did they say it like it was for sure?

I wonder why no one else has reported it, if it appeared on GMA this morning.

Thank you, Pattygirl Smile

The "report" on GMA was on that ridiculous new gossip bit to accomodate gossip reporter Lara Spencer.
This is a VERBATIM transcription:

"Let's move on to another hottie, George Clooney, the story that a little bit (sounds like - she's not too clear here) chilling everybody, when it comes to dating George you talk, he'll walk. Apparently it's true Clooney was dating, alledgedly, Stacey (stutter)Kee Keibler, she's famous from DWTS and was a former wrestler. Well he took her to Lake Como in Italy and she apparently let her fingers do the walking ah she tweeted that she was in heaven, which is kind of ironic because apparently now the relationship is . . . dead."

Lots of "apparentlys" and an alledgedly in there to cover the fact that she's just repeating what's been reported in the tabloids and she doesn't really know what the real story is as it hasn't been either confirmed or denied by either of the protaganists or their reps. Oh but hang on, Stan did sort of deny it. But no one wants to acknowledge that.
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 06 Aug 2011, 15:41

fava wrote:I think Celine is the only one I recall who was really beautiful and stunning. The rest I have usually been surprised when I first see their photos---I'm expecting one of the most beautiful women on the planet and they are nowhere near that.

I agree with you completely and I have been saying that for a long time. The only pretty girl he ever dated was Celine. Even Talia Balsam his one and only wife whom he pursued, broke up, got back together for a quick Las Vegas marriage was not a stunning beauty.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 06 Aug 2011, 16:09

I personally don't think that "high maintenance" has anything to do with the time and/or money it takes to get them red carpet ready or arm candy delicious. I perceive high maintenance as an attitude in which they (the HM person) demand that they are taken care of the way they feel they are entitled to be taken care of. That means shopping trips, vacation trips, red carpets, cars, other high cost presents, etc. And when they don't get their way, i.e. the bigger part of the spotlight, they pout (or smout like one we know and love). The guy does everything to make his arm candy happy, but it's more of a job than a relationship. Even non-stars can have high maintenance people in their lives. It's almost a full-time job to keep these people "happy". Give me low-maintenance any day, cuz' that's what I am. I'm real easy!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Coco Sat 06 Aug 2011, 16:20

watching wrote:I think the issue is that he goes for good looking, not breathtakingly stunning women - and the press act like due to his rep and his image, he should only have the hottest woman on the planet on his arm and not anything less than. Look how the woman are pushed up the "hottest" scale once they hook up with him - it is the press who promote the woman he dates as hot as much as it may be their career pre George.

I do agree with the premise to an extent but not for the reason that lainey mentions (high maintenance because Betty seemed to be high maintenance as did Larson)- I think it has much more to do with George needing to be the centre of attention at all times. Good loking woman on his arm gets him attention but as long as the woman isn't too attractive, he remains the focus. If he had a Victoria Secret angel on his arm, all the attention may not be George. This way he contiues to be the star and the name in the relationship and continues to be promoted that way in the press therefore encouraging the image. I think he would like the press that comes with a Brad and Angie coupling but I don't see him as someone who would accept and be willing to be in a relationship with someone who is as famous as he is.

He has to have top billing in his films. I think he needs it in his private life as well.

I think you've nailed it. I would give you Clooneyliciousness but as a shy poster I don't have that option yet!

Coco
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 06 Aug 2011, 16:51

To me beauty is in "The Eye Of The Beholder", IMO all of his GF's not just dates have been lovely in their own way. Some have looked better in certain photos, not so good in others. What makes them unattractive is when they begin to act/behave like they are all that and a Dr. Pepper!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 06 Aug 2011, 18:13

watching wrote:I think the issue is that he goes for good looking, not breathtakingly stunning women - and the press act like due to his rep and his image, he should only have the hottest woman on the planet on his arm and not anything less than.
To be fair, we fans act the same way too. Every time he's seen out with a woman who's less than a perfect 10 (and IMO that's all of them except Celine and Krista) the claws come out.

Look at how many times Betty's "mannish" face, bad skin or bowlegs got mentioned here. Apart from possibly her skin these were things she couldn't do anything about. Sarah Larson was compared to a horse most of the time they dated and on another clooneysite I moderated some years ago I had to ask one poster to stop calling Lisa Snowdon 'dogface'.

Let's face it, if George ever stepped out in public with a fat or ugly woman, all the fan sites would be in complete meltdown in horror.

FWIW, I think Stacy is the most unattractive of the lot so far, but does that really matter? I'm still not convinced they got together and if they did I'm betting it was a happy couple of shags and George is over it by now.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 06 Aug 2011, 18:46

I think that George and his entourage and Stacy and her entourage crossed paths in one or more of the places they both were, had a nice dinner and she was so thrilled (as was her entourage) that she had dinner with an A-lister that she knows through mutual friends (or not), and she's "in heaven". We all know what these "close friends" say to get their moneymaker in the news is not always the truth... just sayin'. Shocked
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2011, 20:34

Katiedot wrote:
watching wrote:I think the issue is that he goes for good looking, not breathtakingly stunning women - and the press act like due to his rep and his image, he should only have the hottest woman on the planet on his arm and not anything less than.
To be fair, we fans act the same way too. Every time he's seen out with a woman who's less than a perfect 10 (and IMO that's all of them except Celine and Krista) the claws come out.

Look at how many times Betty's "mannish" face, bad skin or bowlegs got mentioned here. Apart from possibly her skin these were things she couldn't do anything about. Sarah Larson was compared to a horse most of the time they dated and on another clooneysite I moderated some years ago I had to ask one poster to stop calling Lisa Snowdon 'dogface'.

Let's face it, if George ever stepped out in public with a fat or ugly woman, all the fan sites would be in complete meltdown in horror.

FWIW, I think Stacy is the most unattractive of the lot so far, but does that really matter? I'm still not convinced they got together and if they did I'm betting it was a happy couple of shags and George is over it by now.

Katie, I agree with you! I , personally, think they are all pretty (some look trashy ttrue, pretty trash, right?! lol). What got my attention from ELi (in a bad way) was her behavior. The others never paid attention before. Maybe Celine ebcause she was naturally pretty, barely had make-up, but I also think it was beauty of the youth (As we say in my hometown) because I saw a picture of her when she hit her 30's and she was not aging well at all.

I am glad George does not date stunning women. But yeah there are mean comments about their physical appearences that I could never understand. That's why I said in the beginning of this thread what people would say about Stacy (if this shenanigans was confirmed to be truth) because she has great legs, she is American (therefore, I assume she speaks perfect English), doesn't have any trace of mannish face, etc. If I had to compare, from all the ones she has dated before, she is the more plain one in the beauty department. Eli started looking "ugly" when she started losing too much weigh and aging badly quiet rapidly.

I can only imagine the comments of his fans, If i wore dating George: She is short, she has big boobs, she is not pretty at all ( I am not photogenic), lol.

Talking about his girlfriends or not girlfriends, I feel like reading this entire thread to see and laugh at my comments. It's unbelieveable how I was able to follow his career and didn't notice the chaos of his personal life. Thanks for teaching the George dating game! It's quiet entertaining. Be patient, I am learning!! And I learn things quiet fast like package watching, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Sat 06 Aug 2011, 21:02

Charley wrote:
Casey wrote:
pattygirl wrote:Watching E! News and they are backing down on GC dating SK. They're saying he dumped her after tweet "I'm in heaven". This was supposedly announced on Good Morning America this am.

Pattygirl, did they say for sure that he dumped her, or were they just sort of fooling around, as in, 'he'll probably dump her because of her tweeting this or that'? Did they say it like it was for sure?

I wonder why no one else has reported it, if it appeared on GMA this morning.

Thank you, Pattygirl Smile

The "report" on GMA was on that ridiculous new gossip bit to accomodate gossip reporter Lara Spencer.
This is a VERBATIM transcription:

"Let's move on to another hottie, George Clooney, the story that a little bit (sounds like - she's not too clear here) chilling everybody, when it comes to dating George you talk, he'll walk. Apparently it's true Clooney was dating, alledgedly, Stacey (stutter)Kee Keibler, she's famous from DWTS and was a former wrestler. Well he took her to Lake Como in Italy and she apparently let her fingers do the walking ah she tweeted that she was in heaven, which is kind of ironic because apparently now the relationship is . . . dead."

Lots of "apparentlys" and an alledgedly in there to cover the fact that she's just repeating what's been reported in the tabloids and she doesn't really know what the real story is as it hasn't been either confirmed or denied by either of the protaganists or their reps. Oh but hang on, Stan did sort of deny it. But no one wants to acknowledge that.

Thanks Charley!

Well, George and Lara go back to her The Insider days, and the two are friendly. She loves him. She's always said that she's got a crush on him, and whenever she's interviewed him, she fangirls completely, which I think he enjoys. So, IMO, I think he leaked this to her because of their connection. I don't believe there was ever a relationship, or that they ever dated, in the true sense of the word. They got together, they bumped nasties, and when she realized he wasn't coming back, she leaked it because really, bumping nasties with George Clooney is the biggest thing to happen to her. He couldn't deny it, because he she's a blabber mouth who could easily refute him by giving details, but I think in the end, it got out of her with her leaking to US Weekly and then People, the mother of all celebrity tabloids. So, he's using the lame excuse that she tweeted and because he's so private (eyeroll, please), he can't have that.

She gets the moniker of being more than just a one night status, and he lets the world know that he's moved on past EC, and there's no going back.

It's a win-win for everyone, in a twisted, Hollywood way. Except EC, who has to accept the message that he's putting out there: go away.

Now expect The Wrestler to get out there and say, oh no, we're just friends, you the media made a big deal of it. Or, she could go the other way, and leak that he used her, that he's a big, bad man, and she's a helpless, innocent woman just looking for love. My guess is the latter.

Casey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2011, 22:33

Hello… it takes two to do the doo. in bed In other words, he did it, she did it. If it happened, it was mutual and for her to come out and say that she was “the helpless, innocent woman looking for love” she shouldn’t have slept with him the first night! Who does that anymore “for love”? What's wrong with people? Not letting George off the hook either, here. If it happened, he should know better, too. But, it’s hard to not jump in bed with someone flaunting their boobs and butt and squirming all over you! Not saying that’s what she did, but…

Last edited by Cinderella on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 22:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2011, 22:42

Just because she is known for her legs doesn't mean she should spread them around... hahahaha... I had to make this joke lol!
forgive me Give Flowers

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sat 06 Aug 2011, 23:08

She is Tweeting again!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 06 Aug 2011, 23:56

So apparently she thinks that God thinks she can handle this. Either that, or Mother Teresa thinks she can. Sorry, not trying to be anti-religion. Just seems strange that while she was traveling, she was just so full of, of, of, whatever, and now, after all this comes out, she gets all deep.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 06 Aug 2011, 23:58

Hen, I wonder what's she tweeting. I mean, other than the "I'm in heaven" tweet.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 06 Aug 2011, 23:59

StacyKeiblerStacy Keibler

God never sends us more than we can handle - Mother Teresa

3 hours ago
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 07 Aug 2011, 00:04

God must be busy, it took almost all day to let her know she could handle it.Smile

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 07 Aug 2011, 00:05

So maybe she's disturbed about the latest rumor OR she's planning to "handle" George. I bet she can too! Blondes rule!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 00:31

God sent George to her? ! lol! Is she using God's name to make George feel guilty because her people leaked she was "dating" George and now it turns out to be a fling/one night stand? *Major eye roll* Rolling Eyes

Cindi: please, let's keep the hair color out of this, will you?! lol!

Melbert: It's hard to focus on your comments and stay neutral on this situation while George is looking at us like this, he's kind of provoking right now! lol! Love3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 01:11

Well, she is correct. Mother Teresa said that, "God never sends us more than we can handle."
But I've always heard it like this, "God never gives us more than we can handle." I've often wondered about the word “send” in Mother Teresa’s sentence. So I took the liberty and looked at both word definitions:

Sends – 1) Cause to go or be taken to a particular destination; arrange for the delivery of, esp. by mail: “we sent a reminder”. 2) Order or instruct to go to a particular destination or in a particular direction: “Clemons sent me to Bangkok”.

Gives – 1) Freely transfer the possession of something to someone. 2) Bestow (love, affection, or other emotional support.

So Mother Teresa’s quote was most likely concerning a place/direction where someone/she was sent. They must have had many difficulties in this place/direction for the completion of the sentence to read “more than we can handle”. OR making it simpler – The “gifts/funds” that they receive are sufficient for the work they do and not over abundant.

"God never gives us more than we can handle." But there are times you have to let Him take the reins.

Sorry everyone, this kind of stuff is right up my alley. I love deciphering and pondering. It’s fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 07 Aug 2011, 01:18

So maybe she's disturbed about the latest rumor OR she's planning to "handle" George. I bet she can too! Blondes rule! .

Stacy should be disturbed from this latest fling. We as Clooney fans, stalkers, curious on looker that have been following George and his career have seen the cycle before, but to the people who have heard his name seen him in the Ocean films , have a different impression of George. I hate this term but I am going to use it…. The minivan women of the world are looking there noses down at them. They are rolling there eyes in disgust (might be too strong of a word here). You know that I can’t believe it; she’s to young, look. They are more disgusted with her then him, it seems. As for George they seem tired of him, asking has he done any movies lately. For her she’s looked as some dumb floozies who most people have not heard of? I think this hurts them more then helps them with your everyday hard working ticket movie buying crowd.

I say this cause of what I’m hearing in my work break room. Some one mentioned seeing the story of George and his new girl, the women said something’s that were interesting to hear from folks who really do not follow the what’s up in Hollywood, they were not very nice either. They moved on to other news, till someone who knows my interest said that it is probably already old news to me. So they asked if he had films coming out. I told them about the 2 this fall and what he was working on. They seemed interested in Gravity, but I think that was due to Sandy being in it. I never did ask them but I wonder if they will see any of his films? Most of these women work 2 jobs, and for them to spend it on the life long Bachelor George Clooney ….....wait

Why is he called a Bachelor? At what point is someone no longer considered a bachelor? He was married once to get rid of that title. With all his flings and knowingly dating women who want marriage and children I think he should not be in the same sentence as a bachelor, well unless he’s a gay bachelor cause Gay bachelor would be a new title for him. I think he should from know on be The Womanizer George Clooney. He study’s his next pray flipping threw T.V. channels, searching the big wide world web, long bathroom brakes flipping threw TV. Guide and Playboy, and endless hours on you tube looking for that next best thing to walk on the red carpets and drag around with him from L.A., Cabo, to Italy. So Bachelor I think he is not! (Sorry went way off subject)

Ummm where was I…..

Well what I am trying to say is I think most of my co workers will be waiting for his films on T.V. / DVD and they will still be looking down there noses at George and his women’s life Choices.

Hope I was clear for most; I tend to get side track in thought.

So does George Clooneys Choice in women effect the Box office?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 07 Aug 2011, 01:26

Cinderella- So do you think Mother Teresa ment to say send or she mayed a mistake?

Thank you for your post interesting?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 01:33

Cinderella: very interesting, thanks for sharing! In Portuguese, her words would be translated as gives not sends.

Last edited by LouisLane on Sun 07 Aug 2011, 01:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 01:35

No, I believe she said what she meant. Most likely it's about monetary gifts that they received to help whatever cause they were involved with at the time. It was sufficient and not overabundant! Remember they were very modest and having more money than needed would have been looked upon as excessive.

And it could be that she was talking about causes... God never sends us more than we can handle.

Last edited by Cinderella on Sun 07 Aug 2011, 01:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 07 Aug 2011, 01:35

I think Stacy is going to make out the press blew this out of proportion and she and George are great friends blah blah blah. It has given her lots of attention but even she would know that without being pictured with george no one is really going to take it seriously. George is in Italy she is back in LA. My guess is she will enjoy it all while she can and try and make some money from it! Not so sure Mother Theresa meant having a one night stand with someone famous then having friends leak it so you can get lots of press attention, I think God may have some actual problems to deal with.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 01:48

Cinderella: great point! but could also mean give her strength to face the challenges/ sacrifices she had/made to keep going! or could be receiving blessings, how do you say it God sends/gives us blessings ?

Last edited by LouisLane on Sun 07 Aug 2011, 01:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 07 Aug 2011, 01:58

@Hen - George himself said, within the last 2-3 years, that he should never be referred to as a bachelor because he's been married and therefore he's a divorcee.

@mel - agree that high maintenance has nothing to do with looks. It is ALL about attitude. And no you don't have to be even reasonably good looking, rich or famous to be high maintenance.

And I think Mother Theresa probably meant "send". God "sent" her to India, to the poorest part of India. Wasn't she from a reasonably well-off European family before being called to her life's work?
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sun 07 Aug 2011, 02:00

LouisLane wrote:Just because she is known for her legs doesn't mean she should spread them around... hahahaha... I had to make this joke lol!
forgive me Give Flowers

ROFLMAO - absolutely priceless!
Charley
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 02:10

I just saw some headlines the says, "George Clooney Reportedly Ditches Stacy Keibler" @ Wrestling, Inc website. AND George Clooney Reportedly Tells Stacy Keibler To Pack Her Bags & Leave @ Wrestle Heat website... I wonder what the articles say... Anyone want to check that out?

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Sun 07 Aug 2011, 02:13

I am bad with links so here is the story

George Clooney Reportedly Tells Stacy Keibler To Pack Her Bags & Leave @ Wrestle Heat website

Regarding our story that A-list celebrity George Clooney was hooking up with former WWE Diva and Dancing with the Stars contestant Stacy Keibler, it seems to be over, according to tabloids. Clooney apparently didn’t like that Keibler gave a cryptic message on her Twitter regarding how she was in “heaven” at Clooney’s resort in Italy, and told her to pack her bags and leave.

Clooney’s former girlfriend — Elisabetta Canali, whom he was linked to for years — was recently split with Clooney because of a similar situation. According to sources, when she talked marriage with a tabloid, Clooney then shortly after split up with her.

Keibler was described as being Clooney’s “rebound girl” and another source noted that the fling was “purely for fun”. For what it’s worth, Clooney’s rep, Stan Rosenfield, said that he heard of the fling through the tabloids but didn’t hear of the alleged romance through his client. “George is finishing his movie and I haven’t had any way to reach him for the past several weeks,” Rosenfield told The Baltimore Sun.
bunny
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Sun 07 Aug 2011, 02:15

Here is the other
George Clooney Reportedly Ditches Stacy Keibler" @ Wrestling, Inc website

George Clooney Reportedly Ditches Stacy Keibler
Some tabloids are reporting that after Stacy Keibler cryptically wrote on Twitter how much fun she was having in Lake Como, Italy, a resort area George Clooney reigns over, the reclusive A-list actor told her to pack her bags and leave.

The former Miss Hancock has since returned to the United States as she was spotted Thursday at Los Angeles International Airport fresh off a flight.

Life & Style reported Wednesday that Clooney had begun dating the former WWE Diva after recently splitting from model Elisabetta Canali. His rep, however, told Yahoo's The Famous blog that he had not heard of the alleged romance.

"George is finishing his movie and I haven't had any way to reach him for the past several weeks," Stan Rosenfield told The Baltimore Sun, noting that Clooney never talks about his personal life.

Another source added that his "fling is purely for fun."

I would take this with a grain of salt as gossip sites are known to exaggerate stories. It's also possible Keibler simply flew home to deal with other commitments.
bunny
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next