George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
 George to join ER reunion in aid of the Waterkeepers Alliance on Earth Day EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
 George to join ER reunion in aid of the Waterkeepers Alliance on Earth Day EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
 George to join ER reunion in aid of the Waterkeepers Alliance on Earth Day EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
 George to join ER reunion in aid of the Waterkeepers Alliance on Earth Day EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
 George to join ER reunion in aid of the Waterkeepers Alliance on Earth Day EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
 George to join ER reunion in aid of the Waterkeepers Alliance on Earth Day EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
 George to join ER reunion in aid of the Waterkeepers Alliance on Earth Day EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
 George to join ER reunion in aid of the Waterkeepers Alliance on Earth Day EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
 George to join ER reunion in aid of the Waterkeepers Alliance on Earth Day EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George to join ER reunion in aid of the Waterkeepers Alliance on Earth Day

+3
annemarie
party animal - not!
benex
7 posters

Go down

George to join ER reunion in aid of the Waterkeepers Alliance on Earth Day Empty George Clooney, Noah Wyle, Julianna Margulies & Anthony Edwards Join ‘ER’ Cast Reunion For ‘Stars In The House’

Post by benex Tue 13 Apr 2021, 16:12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• HOME
  • TV
  • BREAKING NEWS

George Clooney, Noah Wyle, Julianna Margulies & Anthony Edwards Join ‘ER’ Cast Reunion For ‘Stars In The House’

Greg EvansApril 13, 2021 7:38AM PDT

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Everett Collection
George Clooney, Noah Wyle, Julianna Margulies and Anthony Edwards will reunite with other cast members of NBC’s classic hospital drama ER for a special Earth Day episode of Stars in the House, the YouTube series benefitting The Actors Fund.
The ER reunion episode is set for Thursday, April 22 at 8pm ET.
The episode, another in the series’ popular TV cast reunions, also will benefit Waterkeeper Alliance, the global clean water nonprofit. The idea for the joint benefit came from actress Gloria Reuben, who portrayed ER‘s physician assistant Jeanie Boulet and now serves as the President of Waterkeeper Alliance.

Also joining the virtual reunion: Laura Innes (who played Kerry Weaver), Alex Kingston (Elizabeth Corday), Goran Visnjic (Luka Kovac), Paul McCrane (Robert Romano), Ming-Na Wen (Jing-Mei Chen), Laura Cerón (Chuny Marquez), Yvette Freeman (Haleh Adams), Conni Marie Brazelton (Connie Oligario), and CCH Pounder (Angela Hicks).

RELATED STORY

Sharon Gless & Tyne Daly Set For 'Cagney & Lacey' Reunion On 'Stars In The House'

ER, which ran on NBC from 1994-2009, was a cornerstone of the network’s Must See TV Thursday night programming, scored 22 Emmy Awards out of 124 nominations and launched the careers of Clooney, Wyle, Margulies, Visnjic and others.
Stars in the House, created and hosted by Seth Rudetsky and James Wesley, has raised more than $823,630 to benefit The Actors Fund’ Covid relief efforts, and over $203,337 for other charities, since its first show following the Broadway pandemic shutdown in March 2020.
“I am absolutely thrilled to be reuniting with my ER family for a cause that is so close to my heart, and so grateful to Seth and James for allowing us to use their incredible platform to do so,” said Reuben. “I’ve been involved with Waterkeeper Alliance for fifteen years, representing over 350 community-based Waterkeepers around the globe, and the work that they do is beyond comparison. We must continue to fight for clean water not just on Earth Day, but all year round!”
The ER reunion episode will stream exclusively on People’s social platforms Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, as well as on PeopleTV’s Facebook and Twitter, and on the Stars In The House YouTube channel and StarsInTheHouse.com. Viewers will be able to ask questions live, and donate to Waterkeeper Alliance and The Actors Fund.

Recent Stars in the House TV reunion episodes have brought together the casts of The West Wing, Grey’s Anatomy, Thirtysomething, Little House On The Prairie, The Waltons and many others. The series also reunites film and Broadway casts.
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George to join ER reunion in aid of the Waterkeepers Alliance on Earth Day Empty George to join ER reunion in aid of the Waterkeepers Alliance on Earth Day

Post by party animal - not! Tue 13 Apr 2021, 19:47

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George to join ER reunion in aid of the Waterkeepers Alliance on Earth Day Empty Re: George to join ER reunion in aid of the Waterkeepers Alliance on Earth Day

Post by annemarie Tue 13 Apr 2021, 19:53

[size=48]ER Reunion! George Clooney, Noah Wyle and More to Come Together in Support of Waterkeeper Alliance
The April 22 live reunion, which will stream exclusively on PEOPLE's social platforms, includes Gloria Reuben, George Clooney, Noah Wyle, Laura Innes, Anthony Edwards, Julianna Margulies and more
By Natalie Stone
April 13, 2021 09:00 AM
[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CREDIT: SVEN ARNSTEIN/NBCU

Nearly 30 years after ER premiered, the beloved cast of the medical drama is reuniting!
On April 22, multiple stars of the long-running series will come together for a live, virtual reunion on the daily series Stars in the House, PEOPLE can exclusively reveal.
The reunion episode will feature cast members Gloria Reuben (Jeanie Boulet), George Clooney (Doug Ross), Noah Wyle (John Carter), Laura Innes (Kerry Weaver), Anthony Edwards (Mark Greene), Alex Kingston (Elizabeth Corday), Julianna Margulies (Carol Hathaway), Goran Visnjic (Luka Kovac), Paul McCrane (Robert Romano), Ming-Na Wen (Jing-Mei Chen), Laura Cerón (Chuny Marquez), Yvette Freeman (Haleh Adams), Conni Marie Brazelton (Connie Oligario) and CCH Pounder (Angela Hicks).

Airing on Earth Day, the special episode will be held in benefit of the Waterkeeper Alliance — the fastest growing global nonprofit focused solely on clean water.
Reuben, who serves as the president of the organization, thought it would be fun to bring the cast back together in support of the nonprofit.
RELATED: Noah Wyle Looks Back on ER 25 Years Later, Reveals Why He Doesn't Think a Reboot Will Happen

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][url=https://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/link/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeople.com%2Ftv%2Fer-reunion-george-clooney-noah-wyle-julianna-margulies-more-reunite-earth-day%2F%3Futm_source%3Dpinterest.com%26utm_medium%3Dsocial%26utm_campaign%3Dsocial-share-article%26utm_content%3D20210413%26utm_term%3Dundefined&media=https%3A%2F%2Fimagesvc.meredithcorp.io%2Fv3%2Fmm%2Fimage%3Furl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F20%2F2021%2F04%2F12%2Fer82.jpg&description=ER<%2Fem> Reunion! George Clooney%2C Noah Wyle and More to Come Together in Support of Waterkeeper Alliance][/url]

ER cast

| CREDIT: CHRIS HASTON/NBCU

"I am absolutely thrilled to be reuniting with my ER family for a cause that is so close to my heart, and so grateful to Seth and James for allowing us to use their incredible platform to do so," Reuben, 56, said in a statement. 

"I've been involved with Waterkeeper Alliance for 15 years, representing over 350 community-based Waterkeepers around the globe, and the work that they do is beyond comparison," she continued. "We must continue to fight for clean water not just on Earth Day, but all year round!"
Hosted by Seth Rudetsky and James Wesley, the episode will see the cast reminisce about their time at Chicago's County General Hospital and answer live questions from fans.
Created by Michael Crichton, the series ran for 15 seasons from 1994 to 2009. In 2019, Grey's Anatomy made history as the longest running medical drama on American television (with 332 episodes!) — surpassing ER.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][url=https://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/link/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeople.com%2Ftv%2Fer-reunion-george-clooney-noah-wyle-julianna-margulies-more-reunite-earth-day%2F%3Futm_source%3Dpinterest.com%26utm_medium%3Dsocial%26utm_campaign%3Dsocial-share-article%26utm_content%3D20210413%26utm_term%3Dundefined&media=https%3A%2F%2Fimagesvc.meredithcorp.io%2Fv3%2Fmm%2Fimage%3Furl%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F20%2F2021%2F04%2F12%2Fer84.jpg&description=ER<%2Fem> Reunion! George Clooney%2C Noah Wyle and More to Come Together in Support of Waterkeeper Alliance][/url]

ER cast

| CREDIT: GETTY IMAGES

"ER was one of the shows that made me want to write television," Grey's showrunner Krista Vernoff exclusively told PEOPLE during a set junket that year. "It changed TV and it forged a path for Grey's Anatomy to come. We walked in ER's footsteps and we're forever grateful. It's amazing to me that we're breaking that record. I'm just blown away!"
The ER stars join a growing list of casts that have been brought together for a good cause on Stars in the House. Other casts that have reunited include Night at the MuseumKnots LandingMelrose Place, Frasier, Glee, 30 RockDesperate Housewives, Family Ties, Scandal and more.
The upcoming reunion will stream exclusively on PEOPLE's social platforms — Facebook, Twitter and YouTube — as well as on PeopleTV's Facebook and Twitter, on Thursday, April 22 at 8 p.m. ET.

`

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George to join ER reunion in aid of the Waterkeepers Alliance on Earth Day Empty Re: George to join ER reunion in aid of the Waterkeepers Alliance on Earth Day

Post by Admin Wed 14 Apr 2021, 19:48

Oh yes! This'll be something to look forward to.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 14 Apr 2021, 21:35

It's marked on my calendar. I just hope I don't forget to watch.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 22 Apr 2021, 17:42

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 22 Apr 2021, 22:23

Live in 2 hours!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Fri 23 Apr 2021, 11:08

That was just great!
O my God, I need to watch it again, havd to look for my DVDs...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 23 Apr 2021, 11:41

It was wasn't it?!!

I was up until 2 am - don't know how much longer George lasted!!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 23 Apr 2021, 14:42

I loved it! I wasn't going to watch the whole thing last night, but I couldn't stop watching. The stories they told were great and the clips from the show brought it all back. I loved the clip with Rosemary Clooney and Noah Wyle. I also never realised how difficult it must have been for Goran Visnjic to play that part - or how established an actor he was before he joined ER.

They seemed to be having so much fun! How amazing that they have stayed friends all these years.

I've been subscribed to Stars In The House for a while. They've done a lot of interesting shows, but this is one I'm probably going to watch again and again. I hope they do follow through and do a second show. (Maybe they'll time it so George doesn't have to stay awake into the wee hours! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 23 Apr 2021, 17:46

Annnnnd . . . here's the video [it starts after 5.5 minutes, for some reason]: 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 23 Apr 2021, 17:51

George appears at 18 minutes into the video
Admin
Admin
Admin

hasenrosi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 02 May 2021, 05:42

Just watched the video.  Thanks Katie for posting it since I couldn’t watch in real time.  So good.  Great stories and lots of laughs.  Made my night!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down