George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
video: George Clooney interview with Tara EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
video: George Clooney interview with Tara EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
video: George Clooney interview with Tara EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
video: George Clooney interview with Tara EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
video: George Clooney interview with Tara EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
video: George Clooney interview with Tara EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
video: George Clooney interview with Tara EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
video: George Clooney interview with Tara EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
video: George Clooney interview with Tara EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

video: George Clooney interview with Tara

Go down

video: George Clooney interview with Tara Empty video: George Clooney interview with Tara

Post by Admin Thu 03 Dec 2020, 16:46

I don't think we've seen this have we?

#GeorgeClooney #AmalClooney #TheMidnightSky

GEORGE CLOONEY IS TEACHING HIS KIDS TO PRANK WIFE AMAL (and it's messy!) THE MIDNIGHT SKY INTERVIEW

2 Dec 2020

Oscar-winner George Clooney chats with Emmy-winner Tara Hitchcock (yep, NO Oscars for her) about his new film, The Midnight Sky. Here, Clooney talks about his scene-stealing young co-star, Caoilinn Springall, and ‘bonding’ moments with his own kids (apparently at the expense of his wife, Amal). One of the film’s themes is time…and how we use it. 

Tara asks Clooney if there’s something he wishes he was spending more ‘time’ doing right now. Clooney's next project is "The Tender Bar", so Tara felt the need to weigh in with a J.R Moehringer (book's author) tidbit at the end. “The Midnight Sky” is in theaters and on Netflix 12/23

SAVE

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

video: George Clooney interview with Tara Empty Re: video: George Clooney interview with Tara

Post by Admin Thu 03 Dec 2020, 16:49

All I can say is poor Amal!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down