George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
This part was made for G Spoiler Alert EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
This part was made for G Spoiler Alert EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
This part was made for G Spoiler Alert EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
This part was made for G Spoiler Alert EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
This part was made for G Spoiler Alert EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
This part was made for G Spoiler Alert EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
This part was made for G Spoiler Alert EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
This part was made for G Spoiler Alert EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
This part was made for G Spoiler Alert EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

This part was made for G Spoiler Alert

Go down

This part was made for G Spoiler Alert Empty This part was made for G Spoiler Alert

Post by What Would He Say Thu 03 Dec 2020, 09:48

The Undoing *****spoiler alert ****

I, along with millions, have just finished it...

It left me breathless, disappointed (obvs) and feeling exactly the way they had manipulated me to feel ... and wondering WHY did they NOT think of Mr Clooney for this role ....

In the last few years, around Tomorrowland time, I’ve had a Gandhi relationship with my celeb crush ... I love the Sinner not feeling the sin so much... G has gone down a street that ain’t my taste ... but I’m just one....

Then I see something like “The Undoing” ... and Hugh Grant make a good job of the role ... but I know in my heart G would have made a magnificent job of the role ... after all he came oven ready, we all remember him as a paediatrician....The American  and would have given a background vibe too ...

I loved it, we all knew he did it ... but our hearts went with him... they managed to make us feel exactly like the wife .... disappointed and deceived, having being captured by charm and charisma....

G, please have a rethink ...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down