George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Access Hollywood interview with George at home

Go down

Access Hollywood interview with George at home Empty Access Hollywood interview with George at home

Post by party animal - not! Wed 02 Dec 2020, 16:38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPTZeBQmUJY

party animal - not!
Clooney valentine

Back to top Go down

Access Hollywood interview with George at home Empty Re: Access Hollywood interview with George at home

Post by Admin Wed 02 Dec 2020, 18:52

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Access Hollywood interview with George at home Empty Re: Access Hollywood interview with George at home

Post by Admin Wed 02 Dec 2020, 18:56

Aww, his old office is now the nursery!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 02 Dec 2020, 18:57

And he confirms that Millie has died.  Which why they got a St Bernard!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 02 Dec 2020, 20:51

@Admin wrote:Aww, his old office is now the nursery!
Maybe that's why they're building the playhouse - he wants his office back! Very Happy

I wonder when they last spent time with Nick and Nina. I'm guessing they spend a lot of time on skype or zoom so they can see the grandkids.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Zip a dee Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 03 Dec 2020, 00:07

They lost Milly that is sad.

George said he was in Kentucky in August or September in one of his interviews I can't remember which month it was.

annemarie
Clooney superfan

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 03 Dec 2020, 02:29

You're right Annamarie. This was when he was discussing the death of Breonna Taylor I think...

party animal - not!
Clooney valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 06 Dec 2020, 05:22

Sorry to hear about Millie.  A St. Bernard is a beautiful dog but I hope he’s going to get some training otherwise he might just take over the place!

I guess his house is a lot smaller than I thought it was.  If the only room available for the nursery was his office I can see why they’re doing major construction.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum