George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney says his son has asthma

Go down

George Clooney says his son has asthma Empty George Clooney says his son has asthma

Post by Admin on Tue 17 Nov 2020, 21:39

This is from the GQ interview [[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

He's in the living room of his house, the same three-bedroom house, situated on five acres, that he bought for $600,000 in 1995. Though I live just a few miles away, Clooney is keeping his distance. His son, Alexander, has asthma; Clooney is 59. There are enough risk factors on and off the property that Clooney hasn't left it much this year.

No mention of Ella.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney says his son has asthma Empty Re: George Clooney says his son has asthma

Post by party animal - not! on Tue 17 Nov 2020, 21:43

But that statement explains such a lot...they must be desperate to protect him and the weather

has to help....

party animal - not!
Clooney valentine

Back to top Go down

George Clooney says his son has asthma Empty Re: George Clooney says his son has asthma

Post by Admin on Tue 17 Nov 2020, 21:50

I'll bet. So much better in California than here in the UK (assuming the LA reputation for smog is better now than back in the 80s).

You know, I still can't believe that we're talking about George and his love for his own children. After all these years of him being the poster child for the single man, it's just impossible for me to get my head round him being a family man!

And here, in fact, comes one of them now, bombing into the frame. Clooney's whole face lights up. “Oh, hey! Here's Alexander. Here's my son. Come here! Say hi! Say hello! Say ‘Hi, Zach!’”

Alexander has a mop of brown hair and chaotic teeth and looks like the son of George and Amal Clooney.

Clooney gathers his son in his lap, and for a while he forgets about me and just talks to his boy.

“You've got chocolate on your face. Do you know that? What is that? Did you have chocolate?”
“Yeah.”
“Yeah? You did? Hey, Alexander? Let's see. How old are you now—15?”
“No.”
“How old are ya?”
“Three. Because I got my birthday.”
“Yeah, you had your birthday! And do you speak fluent Italian?”
“Yeah!”
“Say something in Italian. Let's hear you say something in Italian. Say ‘It's very hot today’ in Italian.”
“Molto caldo,” Alexander says.
“Molto caldo!” Clooney repeats proudly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Tue 17 Nov 2020, 23:33

Yes, it's amazing to hear proud daddy George. It is also good to hear from  Grant that he has never seen George happier.

annemarie
Clooney superfan

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Wed 18 Nov 2020, 20:13

What does chaotic teeth mean?

annemarie
Clooney superfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY on Wed 18 Nov 2020, 20:31

scratch  Crooked????? Just guessing.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Zip a dee Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie on Wed 18 Nov 2020, 20:33

It’s an odd description annemarie.  Maybe Alexander’s teeth are crowding.  Maybe he has a small mouth.  Don’t know.  Would have loved to have seen video of Alexander’s zoom bomb.

Thoroughly enjoyed the article.  George always has a lot to say.  Also the video of George discussing some of his more memorable movies was great!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Clooney, Clooney, Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway on Wed 18 Nov 2020, 20:39

Yes, Donna,

that's what I think too. We hadn't heard of him - or hardly ever saw him this year that I was worried he might announce his retirement at one point. So I was really glad being abld to read and watch all this  Smile
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen on Thu 19 Nov 2020, 13:10

whatever happened to his policy to keep his personal life personal???

PigPen
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu 19 Nov 2020, 13:16

What happened to his policy of never getting married again?

People change as they grow. I don't think what he said was a particularly great invasion of his privacy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! on Thu 19 Nov 2020, 13:19

Mm, I wondered that - but when Alexander wandered in during the middle of the zoom, I

suspect George's guard went down. and he was his first priority. Who knows? Maybe he just had some treatment or had a

bad night.......

When he does other interviews no doubt he will brief the journos that there'll be no further discussion of it before they start............

party animal - not!
Clooney valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu 19 Nov 2020, 13:23

George mentioned that Alexander has asthma to the journalist to explain some of the reasons for why he was strictly self-isolating. He may not have expected to see that in print.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY on Thu 19 Nov 2020, 15:51

I'm just thinking that the writer is someone George knows and is comfortable with, so he let his guard down a little. I don't think he said anything too revealing.

TBH, I would think Sonning would be safer for Alexander than LA right now. The fires are affecting the air quality all over the state.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Zip a dee Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie on Fri 20 Nov 2020, 01:24

If George was bothered about Alexander being there he wouldn't have let him . I think this is their home and
like a lot of parent's the kids interrupt their meetings. It's not like we heard any thing personal that we don't already know
other than Alexander has Asthma.  I think the kids and Amal are his life now and it is great to hear him speak of them
and to get to hear a little about him as a proud dad.

I hope we continue to get little bits about the family life we all know George loves to tell stories.

annemarie
Clooney superfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum