George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney looks cool in a pair of aviator sunglasses on the cover of GQ in honor of the magazine's 25th annual Men Of The Year issue EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney looks cool in a pair of aviator sunglasses on the cover of GQ in honor of the magazine's 25th annual Men Of The Year issue EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney looks cool in a pair of aviator sunglasses on the cover of GQ in honor of the magazine's 25th annual Men Of The Year issue EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney looks cool in a pair of aviator sunglasses on the cover of GQ in honor of the magazine's 25th annual Men Of The Year issue EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George Clooney looks cool in a pair of aviator sunglasses on the cover of GQ in honor of the magazine's 25th annual Men Of The Year issue EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George Clooney looks cool in a pair of aviator sunglasses on the cover of GQ in honor of the magazine's 25th annual Men Of The Year issue EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George Clooney looks cool in a pair of aviator sunglasses on the cover of GQ in honor of the magazine's 25th annual Men Of The Year issue EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George Clooney looks cool in a pair of aviator sunglasses on the cover of GQ in honor of the magazine's 25th annual Men Of The Year issue EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George Clooney looks cool in a pair of aviator sunglasses on the cover of GQ in honor of the magazine's 25th annual Men Of The Year issue EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney looks cool in a pair of aviator sunglasses on the cover of GQ in honor of the magazine's 25th annual Men Of The Year issue

3 posters

Go down

George Clooney looks cool in a pair of aviator sunglasses on the cover of GQ in honor of the magazine's 25th annual Men Of The Year issue Empty George gets QC Icon Award 2020

Post by party animal - not! Mon 16 Nov 2020, 17:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(subtle pre-film publicity)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney looks cool in a pair of aviator sunglasses on the cover of GQ in honor of the magazine's 25th annual Men Of The Year issue Empty George Clooney looks cool in a pair of aviator sunglasses on the cover of GQ in honor of the magazine's 25th annual Men Of The Year issue

Post by annemarie Mon 16 Nov 2020, 21:21

[size=34]George Clooney looks cool in a pair of aviator sunglasses on the cover of GQ in honor of the magazine's 25th annual Men Of The Year issue[/size]

By DEIRDRE SIMONDS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 11:50 EST, 16 November 2020 | UPDATED: 11:52 EST, 16 November 2020

George Clooney was a vision of California cool style as he appeared on the cover of GQ in honor of the magazine's 25th annual Men of the Year issue. 
The eight-time Oscar nominee, who received their Icon Award, wore a pair of his trademark aviator sunglasses and looked down with his mouth slightly agape. 
His interview, which becomes available on Tuesday, will touch on his decades-long career in Hollywood, 'surviving a motorcycle accident, knowing Joe Biden, and that time he allegedly gave a bunch of friends $1 million each in a bag,' according to an early press release  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+6

Close up look: George Clooney was a vision of California cool style as he appeared on the cover of GQ in honor of the magazine's 25th annual Men of the Year issue

+6

With his wife: The publication also teased in addition to being a proud husband to his wife Amal and their three-year-old twins, Alexander and Ella, he is 'a writer of angry letters.' Seen in May 2019
His portrait was taken by photographer Jason Nocito.

The publication also teased in addition to being a proud husband to his wife Amal and their three-year-old twins, Alexander and Ella, he is 'a writer of angry letters.' 

Next month, the 59-year-old star will appear in Netflix film's The Midnight Sky as a 70-year-old scientist, which will be his first movie since 2016. 
As well as playing character Augustine Lofthouse, the Oceans Eleven actor directed the post-apocalyptic flick, also starring Felicity Jones and David Oyelowo. 

+6

Cover girl: The rapper, 25, who was dubbed Rapper of The Year, posed behind a cover door in the driver's seat with her long Rapunzel-inspired hair and hands outside the window
In addition to Clooney, GQ announced both Megan Thee Stallion and Trevor Noah's were awarded their own covers for their work in the music industry and news. 
For his profile, the 36-year-old The Daily Show host wore an olive green jacket and spoke of being being biracial in America, 2020's Black Lives Matter protests and his 'his controversial 2016 dinner with Tomi Lahren.'
Meanwhile, the Hot Girl Summer artist, 25, who was dubbed Rapper of The Year, posed behind a cover door in the driver's seat with her long Rapunzel-inspired hair hanging outside the window. 
In the stunning shot, she maintains unwavering eye contact with the camera as she appears without any clothing apart from a number of blingy accessories.  

+6

Wow: In addition to Clooney, GQ announced both Megan Thee Stallion and Trevor Noah's were awarded their own covers for their work in the music industry and news
Just days ahead of the release of her debut album, Good News, she opened up about her tremendous success, getting shot over the summer and owning her sexuality. 
The WAP hitmaker, who claims she was shot in the feet by fellow artist Tory Lanez, said the night of the incident she tried exiting his vehicle to call for a different ride, but her phone was dead and she was wearing a bikini.
'Always trust your first mind,' she said, before revealing her pals convinced her to get back into the car, before she was wounded. 
She continued: 'I barely even said anything to the man who shot me when I was walking away. We were literally like five minutes away from the house.' 
As for her childhood, she spoke of her mother, Holly Thomas, who passed away from a brain tumor last year. 

+6

Opening up: Just days ahead of the release of her debut album, Good News, she opened up about her tremendous success, getting shot over the summer and owning her sexuality
'When I was growing up, my mom didn't have any help with me,' she said. 'Everybody was doing everything that they could do to help. But it was only so much that my grandmother could do. And it was like, there'll be times that I'm in an apartment with my mama and I know something's wrong, but I don't know what it is.' 
She, then, noted that acting like 'everything was okay' to make others feel comfortable is something 'a lot of Black girls learn that early.'
Additionally, she told readers she believes men 'get scared when they see women teaching other women to own sex for themselves.'  

+6

'Sex is something that it should be good on both ends, but a lot of times it feels like it's something that men use as a weapon or like a threat,' she noted
[size=18]Megan Thee Stallion is bold in red trench coat for Revlon ad

L
[/size]

'Sex is something that it should be good on both ends, but a lot of times it feels like it's something that men use as a weapon or like a threat,' she explained. 
She continued: 'I feel like men think that they own sex, and I feel like it scares them when women own sex.' 
Megan Thee Stallion also voiced that she wants 'Black women to be louder' and 'demand more.'

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

George Clooney looks cool in a pair of aviator sunglasses on the cover of GQ in honor of the magazine's 25th annual Men Of The Year issue Empty Re: George Clooney looks cool in a pair of aviator sunglasses on the cover of GQ in honor of the magazine's 25th annual Men Of The Year issue

Post by Admin Mon 16 Nov 2020, 23:02

Not sure the Daily Mail does subtle!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney looks cool in a pair of aviator sunglasses on the cover of GQ in honor of the magazine's 25th annual Men Of The Year issue Empty Re: George Clooney looks cool in a pair of aviator sunglasses on the cover of GQ in honor of the magazine's 25th annual Men Of The Year issue

Post by Admin Mon 16 Nov 2020, 23:08

GQ's Men of the Year 2020 Stars: Megan Thee Stallion, George Clooney, and Trevor Noah 
A rapper, an icon, and a newsman.

BY THE EDITORS OF GQ

November 16, 2020

2020 marks GQ’s 25th annual Men of the Year issue. And while it's been a hell of a challenging year, the issue's cover stars have brightened the dark moments: Megan Thee Stallion, George Clooney, and Trevor Noah. 

The Rapper: Megan Thee Stallion

How much has Megan dominated our brainspaces this year? She hit us with two of 2020's giant-est singles—Beyonce-featuring hit single “Savage” and the FCC-confounding empowerment jam “WAP” with Cardi B—and her debut album “Good News” (which, yes it is) doesn't drop until this Friday. For her GQ cover, Megan spoke to Allison P. Davis about an incredible musical run in the midst of Megan's vocal support for Black women, whether it’s on SNL, in the pages of The New York Times, or in everyday life. “I feel like men think that they own sex, and I feel like it scares them when women own sex,” she explains. Megan also talks about that night, and the damage she suffered beyond the physical pain—while showing the fortitude that's taken her this far. Photographed by Adrienne Raquel, Megan Thee Stallion resonates with the strength and confidence that's made her rise a highlight of an unforgettable year. 

The Icon: George Clooney

GQ’s Zach Baron caught up with Clooney to talk about the Hollywood legend's career, his family, and his new science fiction epic, The Midnight Sky, in which he plays a scientist who believes himself to be the last man left on a dystopian planet Earth. Meanwhile, on our (only somewhat dystopian) Earth, Clooney is both a once-in-a-generation film talent and a teller of honest stories—about surviving a motorcycle accident, knowing Joe Biden, and that time he allegedly gave a bunch of friends $1 million each in a bag. He's a writer of angry letters. He's also a wife guy, and a proud dad. And he's cracked the code on being comfortable with himself. He’s George Clooney, and at a time when we as a nation can’t seem to agree on much, he's one thing we can agree on. Though you've never seen him quite like this, thanks to photography by Jason Nocito. 

The Newsman: Trevor Noah

In his Men of the Year profile, Trevor Noah talks to Pulitzer-Prize-winning journalist Wesley Lowery about [deep breath] 2020's Black Lives Matter protests, his controversial 2016 dinner with Tomi Lahren, his mental health, being biracial in America, where the American press has failed, and—relatedly—building (and evolving) his version of the Daily Show. In our confusing, noisy, pandemic-cloistered world, its become essential viewing by leaning into complexity and nuance. “What I'm doing on this show is I'm just gonna speak my truth…and say, ‘Yo man. A lot of things we’re gonna deal with in the world are messy and complicated,” says Noah. In a year where the news has gotten wilder by the week, Noah has been the voice America needs. Featuring photography by Shaniqwa Jarvis.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down