George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Casamigos appoints Richard Larkin as European commercial director EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Casamigos appoints Richard Larkin as European commercial director EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Casamigos appoints Richard Larkin as European commercial director EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Casamigos appoints Richard Larkin as European commercial director EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Casamigos appoints Richard Larkin as European commercial director EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Casamigos appoints Richard Larkin as European commercial director EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Casamigos appoints Richard Larkin as European commercial director EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Casamigos appoints Richard Larkin as European commercial director EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Casamigos appoints Richard Larkin as European commercial director EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Casamigos appoints Richard Larkin as European commercial director

Go down

Casamigos appoints Richard Larkin as European commercial director Empty Casamigos appoints Richard Larkin as European commercial director

Post by Admin Thu 29 Oct 2020, 11:02

Not sure that anyone's particularly interested in this news, but anyway, I guess it means we might see more of this for sale in Europe:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Casamigos appoints Richard Larkin as European commercial director 

The tequila brand co-founded by award-winning actor, director, producer, and screenwriter George Clooney, Rande Gerber and Mike Meldman, Casamigos Tequila & Mezcal, has appointed Richard Larkin as its European commercial director with immediate effect. 
Larkin – who brings more than 20 years’ experience in premium and luxury on-trade drinks to his new role – will work in tandem with existing European brand director, Jack Brooksbank, to drive sales growth and commercial brand awareness across the continent.  
“As the newly appointed Casamigos European commercial director, I am excited to be joining the Casamigos Tequila & Mezcal family to drive sales growth across Europe,” Larkin said.  
“Working alongside Jack and the Casamigos global team, I am thrilled to be bringing my wealth of experience in delivering exceptional sales strategies to one of the fastest growing spirits brands in the world and seeing it go from strength to strength.”
Casamigos was acquired by Diageo in 2017 and launched Casamigos Mezcal in 2018.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down