George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Gossip - Is George Clooney’s wife packing her bags and divorcing him? EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Gossip - Is George Clooney’s wife packing her bags and divorcing him? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Gossip - Is George Clooney’s wife packing her bags and divorcing him? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Gossip - Is George Clooney’s wife packing her bags and divorcing him? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Gossip - Is George Clooney’s wife packing her bags and divorcing him? EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Gossip - Is George Clooney’s wife packing her bags and divorcing him? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Gossip - Is George Clooney’s wife packing her bags and divorcing him? EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Gossip - Is George Clooney’s wife packing her bags and divorcing him? EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Gossip - Is George Clooney’s wife packing her bags and divorcing him? EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Gossip - Is George Clooney’s wife packing her bags and divorcing him?

5 posters

Go down

Gossip - Is George Clooney’s wife packing her bags and divorcing him? Empty Gossip - Is George Clooney’s wife packing her bags and divorcing him?

Post by Admin Tue 20 Oct 2020, 08:24

Sorry for sharing two 'the Clooneys are divorcing' stories today.  The tabloids have been busy and that's all the Clooney "news" I can find.  Anyway, it's fun to pick holes in their nonsense:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is George Clooney’s wife packing her bags and divorcing him?
George & Amal Clooney’s relationship has been on the rocks for a while. The celebrity couple has been going through couples counseling for two years, but their marriage might be the latest quarantine casualty.  Tabloids have claimed the couple will be getting a divorce since their wedding on Sept. 27, 2014, but the rumors might come to fruition soon. 
Thanks to new reporting, insiders close to the couple claim they’re still on the rocks, and couples counseling isn’t working. George & Amal Clooney’s relationship is in a tailspin, and it seems like COVID is the likely cause. 
According to a source, George & Amal Clooney are frequently at each other’s throats. Is COVID-19 going to be the straw that broke the camel’s back? Will the celebrity couple get a divorce this time? Here’s everything we know.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fighting 

George & Amal Clooney have been living at George’s Los Angeles home through the COVID-19 quarantine with their twins Ella & Alexander. George is renovating the home to make his bachelor pad family-friendly. The renovations include a play cottage for the twin, villas for the live-in help, an outdoor pizza oven, a cable railroad, and a water fountain. In total, the extra work costs roughly $1 million. 

The construction forced the Clooneys into a small portion of the property, and George is fed up with Los Angeles. George wants the family to travel to Lake Cuomo in Italy while Amal disagrees. Amal has never been a fan of L.A. but thinks it’s safer for the family to stay during the quarantine. 

It might be a strange statement about a married couple, but George & Amal Clooney have never spent this much time together. Their busy schedules keep the two apart, and the quarantine forced the couple to spend more time together in smaller living quarters. 

George’s desire to go to Lake Cuomo wasn’t their first argument. George & Amal also fought over where to raise their twins. George wants to raise them in Los Angeles so he can be closer to family & friends. Amal wants to raise them in the UK. The renovations were to prepare for the family’s eventual return to California but are still ongoing as of September. 

Couples Counseling

According to a source, George & Amal fought during a couples counseling session. The fight got so bad, Amal walked out of the office. A source for Life & Style claims the incident was “the final nail in the coffin for George. He is tired of trying to paper over the cracks and is ready to pull the plug. He’s made it clear to Amal that he wants out.”
The source explained couples counseling isn’t working, adding, “After desperately trying to save their relationship, they’ve hit a wall. And friends fear there’s no going back.” 

One source claimed Amal was fuming when she found out George wanted a divorce. She doesn’t like to lose and sees divorce as a loss –she’s humiliated by it. Scared is a strong word, but George is no a match for Amal, an internationally famous human rights lawyer, during an argument. He’s joked the only way to beat Amal in an argument was at arm wrestling.  

The Clooney’s response

Neither the Clooneys nor their reps have addressed the new round of divorce rumors. It’s hard to tell what’s going on in the relationship. If George & Amal’s relationship has been on the rocks, enough to go to couples counseling, why would George invest $1 million to renovate his home to be more family-friendly? 

According to the source, “They’re both heartbroken over the way the marriage turned out. Neither wanted or expected to be in this place after six years.” The next step for George is Amal is to either get a divorce or deny the rumors. 

Time heals all wounds, and George & Amal’s friends believe the couple needs to spend some time apart. Gossip Cop debunked the rumors of George’s solo trip to Lake Cuomo if Amal & the twins didn’t accompany him, but maybe that is the best decision for the relationship. 
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gossip - Is George Clooney’s wife packing her bags and divorcing him? Empty Re: Gossip - Is George Clooney’s wife packing her bags and divorcing him?

Post by Admin Tue 20 Oct 2020, 08:32

So where to begin with this, eh? The tabloids have indeed been predicting the end of this relationship since before they even got married, but hey, being completely wrong for over seven years and counting hasn't deterred them. Bless.

Looks like this article is relying on un-named 'informants' and 'sources'. I'm guessing that'll be Life & Style and The National Enquirer.

Here's a new one: George wants to go to Lake Como (oddly spelled Cuomo throughout this article - maybe they think it's a lake that governs New York?) but Amal doesn't. Sounds like nonsense to me: both seem to enjoy being there, and let's be honest, Italy is a LOT closer to Amal's home country and work.

Then there's the nonsense about the two never having spent much time together. As far as anyone can make out, they've not been apart for more than a week during their entire marriage.

Any more thoughts to add to this?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gossip - Is George Clooney’s wife packing her bags and divorcing him? Empty Re: Gossip - Is George Clooney’s wife packing her bags and divorcing him?

Post by party animal - not! Tue 20 Oct 2020, 12:15

George wants to go to Lake Como? I'm sure he does - don't we all?! They've chosen to ignore

the fact that this is where they met and where he loves to go every summer. Just did a quick

two minute search and Life and Style apparently aims to 'incorporate' their readers into their  

idea of celebrity life and style (very good of them!) and owned by the multi millionaire Yvonne

Bauer of Bauer Media, Hamburg.

In other words, supermarket checkout fodder.

Sometimes it's worth a look at the CFJ website to see what they're both doing....

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 20 Oct 2020, 12:25

Their home is big enough that they aren't with each other every minute of the day. They are also both working just as they did before Covid.  Amal can work from anywhere in the world so that is not a problem.

George wants to raise them in LA so they can be closer to family and friends. I don't think so his closest family is in
Kentucky. He has cousins in LA. 

The he wants to go to Italy story is the latest one they have to use. They both love Italy, it is where they met and married.
George has said they are stuck in Los Angeles obviously because of Covid. I think they came to Los Angeles for his work.

I think that George is the last big happily married star out there for them to write about. No angelina, Brad or jennifer to attack.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 20 Oct 2020, 17:51

Agreed with you both. I just find it really bizarre that the tabloids are so determined to believe the two don't spend any time together. Wishful thinking, I guess?

I've calculated the times George has been seen in public this year as follows:

13th July - takes Alex to the opticians (accounts for about 2 hours that day where we can be sure of where he was and who he was with)

6th May - on the beach in Malibu celebrating his birthday with Amal, Cindy, Rande et al. Accounts for about, dunno, three hours of the day?

24th April - out driving in LA - accounts for about an hour

7th March - coming from dinner with Rande - accounts for about 4 hours (assuming long dinner)

19th Feb - George in Las Palma with Amal and children. Accounts for about an hour

3rd Jan - George at Shepperton Studios - accounts for, at best, one working day (call it 10 hours)

So that's a total of, erm, about 21 hours where we know for sure where George was and who with. Out of 10 and a half months. The rest of the time? Nobody knows. But the tabloids have decided it's all been alone without his family?? Odd.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 20 Oct 2020, 18:54

Somewhere in there there must be a few trips to Augusta I think....seem to remember his dad

being unwell with pneumonia and unable to be in Laglio a few years ago....he's probably being

very careful at the mo....

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by hasenrosi Tue 20 Oct 2020, 19:40

Hello,
In other words, supermarket checkout fodder. This is the best answer! !! Greetings from Germany

hasenrosi
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hasenrosi Tue 20 Oct 2020, 20:34

sorry, i didn't even introduce myself. since monuments men i have been a big George clooney fan. I was an extra in this film!

hasenrosi
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 20 Oct 2020, 21:40

Welcome hasenrosi .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 21 Oct 2020, 08:10

party animal - not! wrote:
Somewhere in there there must be a few trips to Augusta I think....seem to remember his dad

being unwell with pneumonia and unable to be in Laglio a few years ago....he's probably being

very careful at the mo....
Oh yes, we've heard he's been many places before lockdown kicked in, but the list I made was only of places we know FOR SURE where he's been. My point being that anyone claiming the Clooneys are never together doesn't have a leg to stand on because we don't know where either of them are 99.9% of the time. That's especially true this year, but even in previous years, we've not been able to account for their whereabouts for more than a couple of weeks out of the entire year.

hasenrosi wrote:Hello,
In other words, supermarket checkout fodder. This is the best answer! !! Greetings from Germany
Hello hasenrosi and welcome! Yes, supermarket fodder. I only share these stories because this is a George Clooney site and I feel that we should include everything written about him, not just the ass-kissing nice articles. Even when we know stories like these are a bit stupid.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 21 Oct 2020, 15:57

Hello!  Hi, Hasenrosi! Welcome.

Katie - You left out the time he was filming in Iceland. My swiss-cheese brain doesn't remember exactly when or for how long he was there, but the family definitely wasn't with hm. I bet that gave some genius at one of the tabs the idea for this "story".
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum