George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it Facebo13
Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it Twitte12
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it

Go down

Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it Empty Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it

Post by Admin on Mon 14 Sep 2020, 11:21

No idea what GQ have said about George Clooney, but this is a lovely trip down memory lane with great photos of George - 'grandpa jeans' included!

https://www.businessinsider.in/finance/dont-listen-to-gq-george-clooney-is-still-incredibly-stylish-and-these-15-photos-prove-it/slidelist/47804432.cms#slideid=47804433

Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it
SEP 14, 2020, 15:31 IST

Clooney has a long history of making fashionable arrivals at the Venice Film Festival.

Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it Clooney-has-a-long-history-of-making-fashionable-arrivals-at-the-venice-film-festival-
[size=18]He also has a long history of wearing designer polos — as you can just barely see in this photo — under his sportcoat. Here he's rolling up to the 2005 Venice Film Festival.

[/size]
Advertisement

Clooney and Academy Awards best-dressed lists are pretty much synonymous.

Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it Clooney-and-academy-awards-best-dressed-lists-are-pretty-much-synonymous-
I'd like to point out that this photo was taken in the mid-aughts — a tricky time for men's fashion — and Clooney's tux is perfectly timeless. I could say this image is from 2015 and no one would question it.

He always steps it up when he's being photographed next to Brad Pitt.

Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it He-always-steps-it-up-when-hes-being-photographed-next-to-brad-pitt-
I noticed this as I was combing through various photo wires. Clooney's best non-formal wear moments have been captured during press and red carpets for his movies with Pitt. Note the polo/coat combo.

Advertisement

He is forever adjusting his bow-tie and making faces on the red carpet.

Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it He-is-forever-adjusting-his-bow-tie-and-making-faces-on-the-red-carpet-
And he wears a lot of bow-ties, so that's a lot of faces. This red-carpet candid is from the 2007 Venice Film Festival.

He cannot be bothered with top buttons.

Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it He-cannot-be-bothered-with-top-buttons-
After perusing nearly 7,000 Clooney photos, I can safely say that whenever Clooney doesn't have a tie on, he leaves a few buttons undone. It's part of his whole, "I have a house in Lake Como and my life is a permanent vacation" thing.

Advertisement

He is forever tucking his sunglasses into his coat pocket.

Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it He-is-forever-tucking-his-sunglasses-into-his-coat-pocket-
Or even in the V of his lapel, as I saw in one photo. How does one even do that?

He's a big fan of the black dress-shirt.

Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it Hes-a-big-fan-of-the-black-dress-shirt-
There are as many photos of Clooney in a black dress-shirt as there are of Clooney in formal wear. He's usually tan so it works.

Advertisement

His hair part is as sharp as his suits.

Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it His-hair-part-is-as-sharp-as-his-suits-
The fuller the beard, the neater your hairstyle must be. Here, on the red carpet of the 2013 Academy Awards, Clooney balances a textbook deep part with just the right amount of height.

He makes dad jeans look like cool dad jeans.

Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it He-makes-dad-jeans-look-like-cool-dad-jeans-
Clooney does not have [size=18]dad bod, but he loves his dad jeans. Nonetheless, he pairs his slightly sandwashed denim smartly, except maybe (here at least) for the round-toed, clunky boots.

[/size]
Advertisement

He is forever to loyal the bow-tie.

Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it He-is-forever-to-loyal-the-bow-tie-
It's his signature. He's also been wearing satin stripe tuxedo trousers since anyone cared to photograph him in a tux on the red carpet. His tuxedo designer of choice — on the red carpet and on the occasion of his wedding to Amal Alamuddin — is Armani.

Every now and then he surprises you.

Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it Every-now-and-then-he-surprises-you-
Like he did here, at the 2013 BAFTA Film Awards, where he showed up in shawl collar tux and matching tie.

Advertisement

His sense of humor is his greatest accessory.

Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it His-sense-of-humor-is-his-greatest-accessory-
Personality is 100 percent a part of personal style. Plus, there's something about a man who's dressed to the nines yet isn't afraid to make a face in front of the cameras. I think it's called confidence.

Again with the sunglasses.

Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it Again-with-the-sunglasses-
It's such a recurring touch, even in photos from more casual events.

Advertisement

He makes bygone styles look de rigueur.

Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it He-makes-bygone-styles-look-de-rigueur-
Clooney went white tie and tails for this year's Met Gala. You can't see it in this photo, but he's wearing a red pocket square. I'm guessing he did this to nod wife Amal Clooney's gown, which would be a very Clooney thing to do.

In summation, men's style needs Clooney like New York needs the Empire State building.

Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it In-summation-mens-style-needs-clooney-like-new-york-needs-the-empire-state-building-

Advertisement

How does a guy like Clooney pop the question?

Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it How-does-a-guy-like-clooney-pop-the-question
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it Empty Re: Don't listen to GQ - George Clooney is still incredibly stylish and these 15 photos prove it

Post by party animal - not! on Mon 14 Sep 2020, 11:53

Class

party animal - not!
Clooney valentine

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum