George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
About this site EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
About this site EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
About this site EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
About this site EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
About this site EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
About this site EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
About this site EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
About this site EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
About this site EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

About this site

Go down

About this site Empty About this site

Post by Admin Thu 03 Sep 2020, 23:20

This site is a fan website, created in 2010 for other fans as an 'open house' where we can meet online and chat about all things Clooney.

As for me (the admin and site owner), my name is Katie - I'm British and living in the UK. Currently not working [#gissajob]. 

This forum is a hobby of mine because I'm a long-time fan of George's and I like meeting other fans and chatting about George Clooney with everyone. 

For that reason, this site was designed as a forum, not a blog, so that everyone here can contribute and add their thoughts and start discussions of their own.  Feel free to introduce yourself and/or post any George Clooney stuff you find - everyone will be happy with more Clooney stuff to read about. 

What I hope is obvious is that I've got no personal connection to George or his team (boo!).  If you'd like to reach George Clooney himself, then you need to contact either his publicist or his manager, not me. Their contact details can be easily found on the internet.

This site is for entertainment purposes only.

**FAIR USE**

Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.  Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.  

We share any and all articles about George Clooney on this site.  If we've shared something you own and would prefer us not to use, just click on the 'contact' link at the bottom of every page and let me (Katie) know what you'd like me to remove and I'll take it down as soon as I get your message.   No need to be an arse about it.

Thanks

Katiedot
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down