George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Name one thing you love most about George - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Name one thing you love most about George - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Name one thing you love most about George - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Name one thing you love most about George - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Name one thing you love most about George - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Name one thing you love most about George - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Name one thing you love most about George - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Name one thing you love most about George - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Name one thing you love most about George - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Name one thing you love most about George

+14
sandwiches
Dior
lelacorb
bellybaby
Natascha
fluffy
LornaDoone
amuserato
lucy
sarah ali
pattygirl
MyGirlKylie
cindigirl
Katiedot
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Name one thing you love most about George - Page 2 Empty Re: Name one thing you love most about George

Post by Atalante Sat 23 Jul 2011, 15:58

Yeps he's a monkey, he's King Louie indeed : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Name one thing you love most about George - Page 2 Empty Re: Name one thing you love most about George

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 18:14

Bez24 wrote:
Dexterdidit wrote:His voice. If he did a book on tape I would get it just so I could hear it. Has he done anything like that? It would be CD now of course.

Yes that would be good.

The CD of Ocean's 11 sound track music has quite a bit of dialogue....
with his lovely tones right from the first track !!!!
Great listening in the car on a solo drive too.

Great idea Bez but I’d be afraid of losing my concentration! In other words, I’d be in a state of euphoria and forget that I was driving! Spliff

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 23 Jul 2011, 19:36

I'm gonna go out and buy it, put on my headphones and fall asleep listening to his voice. Thanks for the info Bez24.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2011, 20:47

he did the same thing in good night and good luck dvd. He guides you through every scene with grant heslov

Last edited by LouisLane on Sat 23 Jul 2011, 20:58; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 23 Jul 2011, 23:40

Same on CODM DVD, comments to Grant how stunningly beautiful KA is.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2