George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Increasingly Blurry Pictures Of George Clooney To Help You Get Used To The Idea That He’s Not Always Going To Be Around EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Increasingly Blurry Pictures Of George Clooney To Help You Get Used To The Idea That He’s Not Always Going To Be Around EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Increasingly Blurry Pictures Of George Clooney To Help You Get Used To The Idea That He’s Not Always Going To Be Around EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Increasingly Blurry Pictures Of George Clooney To Help You Get Used To The Idea That He’s Not Always Going To Be Around EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Increasingly Blurry Pictures Of George Clooney To Help You Get Used To The Idea That He’s Not Always Going To Be Around EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Increasingly Blurry Pictures Of George Clooney To Help You Get Used To The Idea That He’s Not Always Going To Be Around EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Increasingly Blurry Pictures Of George Clooney To Help You Get Used To The Idea That He’s Not Always Going To Be Around EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Increasingly Blurry Pictures Of George Clooney To Help You Get Used To The Idea That He’s Not Always Going To Be Around EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

» George's kids don't know hes famous yet....
Increasingly Blurry Pictures Of George Clooney To Help You Get Used To The Idea That He’s Not Always Going To Be Around EmptyMon 05 Feb 2024, 11:29 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Increasingly Blurry Pictures Of George Clooney To Help You Get Used To The Idea That He’s Not Always Going To Be Around

4 posters

Go down

Increasingly Blurry Pictures Of George Clooney To Help You Get Used To The Idea That He’s Not Always Going To Be Around Empty Increasingly Blurry Pictures Of George Clooney To Help You Get Used To The Idea That He’s Not Always Going To Be Around

Post by Admin Thu 27 Aug 2020, 20:48

As the title says, let's get used to seeing less and less of George Clooney.  Sob.

ps: I'm taking this to mean he's stepping back from being a star, not in anticipation of his death. That would be morbid!  And a very, very, very long time away I hope.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=36]6 Increasingly Blurry Pictures Of George Clooney To Help You Get Used To The Idea That He’s Not Always Going To Be Around
SEPTEMBER 21, 2015[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
We’re here to help you face facts.

[size=32]1. This is George Clooney: actor, director, producer, philanthropist, superstar. But there will come a time when he’s not around anymore, and that might not be easy to accept.

[size=32]2. George Clooney’s been a fixture of American entertainment for so long, it’s natural to feel like he’ll always be there. If only that were true.[/size]

[size=32]3. There will be a day when you go looking for new pictures of George Clooney, and you won’t find any. But that hopefully won’t be for a long, long time.[/size]

[size=32]4. It’s nothing to be afraid of. It’s just the course of things. In a way, it’s beautiful.[/size]

[size=32]5. Don’t worry, George Clooney’s not really gone yet. However these pictures make you feel, though, is perfectly okay.[/size]

[size=32]6. For now, let go. Move on. Life is for the living.[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Increasingly Blurry Pictures Of George Clooney To Help You Get Used To The Idea That He’s Not Always Going To Be Around Empty Re: Increasingly Blurry Pictures Of George Clooney To Help You Get Used To The Idea That He’s Not Always Going To Be Around

Post by What Would He Say Thu 27 Aug 2020, 21:48

Ever since I got an iPhone about 2009 I’ve had a similar effect ... mentally...

But every now and then I catch myself looking just like my Mum ... sweet baby J! I’m breathtaking... just for a moment...time has its reward ...

Fade as we all must ... we all have our moments of being breathtaking...and that is unmissable...unstoppable...
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Increasingly Blurry Pictures Of George Clooney To Help You Get Used To The Idea That He’s Not Always Going To Be Around Empty Re: Increasingly Blurry Pictures Of George Clooney To Help You Get Used To The Idea That He’s Not Always Going To Be Around

Post by it's me Tue 22 Sep 2020, 21:50

What?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 23 Sep 2020, 01:10

WWHS - Amen!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down