George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Five Inside Jokes I Will Have With George Clooney When We Become BFF EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Five Inside Jokes I Will Have With George Clooney When We Become BFF EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Five Inside Jokes I Will Have With George Clooney When We Become BFF EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Five Inside Jokes I Will Have With George Clooney When We Become BFF EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Five Inside Jokes I Will Have With George Clooney When We Become BFF EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Five Inside Jokes I Will Have With George Clooney When We Become BFF EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Five Inside Jokes I Will Have With George Clooney When We Become BFF EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Five Inside Jokes I Will Have With George Clooney When We Become BFF EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Five Inside Jokes I Will Have With George Clooney When We Become BFF EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Five Inside Jokes I Will Have With George Clooney When We Become BFF

Go down

Five Inside Jokes I Will Have With George Clooney When We Become BFF Empty Five Inside Jokes I Will Have With George Clooney When We Become BFF

Post by Admin Tue 28 Jul 2020, 22:07

Anybody else here have thoughts like this? I kind of feel that this person has given George Clooney so much thought that she really ought to bed made an honorary member of this site.  Anyway, posting from a blog. Should the writer not want this shared, please just comment below and I'll remove it.

[size=40][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Five Inside Jokes I Will Have With George Clooney When We Become BFF

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=16]Ashley Ingle

Follow
[/size]

Jul 28 · 2 min read

[/size]

[list defaultattr=]
[*]After we’ve drunk a bottle of fancy wine at our weekly dinner party, George will sit down at the baby grand to play us piano renditions of his favorite 90s R&B hits. I will lovingly refer to these sessions as “Clooney Tunes.” Amal laughs at this joke every time; it never gets old.

[/list]

2. When I fly over Lake Como in my very expensive privately-charted plane, I’ll text him that I “just flew over the Cloo-Cloo’s nest lol”

3. One night, we’ll stay up way past midnight and everything will be so much funnier than it would be if it were, say, dinner time and someone will foolishly say the phrase “I do do that” and George will point and exclaim, “You said doo-doo!” and we will laugh about that for at least 10 minutes.

4. When Amal and I are gabbing and giggling away about who knows what (probably my inevitable engagement to Brad Pitt), George will come into the room and I’ll playfully wave him away, saying, “Shoo, Cloo!”

5. Something involving the game Clue:tm:; I haven’t worked this one out quite yet. But it’ll be hilarious.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down